Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138819 times)
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

Yes absolutely, I also recommend to hold, but keep in mind it will go lower and lower for another few months.
People here who are still hoping it will jump back to $1 within the next days or weeks are dreamers. Try summer 2018 at the earliest.

I also find it funny how people said that it will never sink below $1 again. Then it went to $0.90 and people said not to worry it will not go lower. Then $0.80, then $0.70 and now it's at $0.60 and people keep dreaming it will go up to $1.00 within a few days.

No! No that won't happen. But don't freak out, and hold your investment. If Power Ledger does indeed manage to deliver on their product, in 6-12 months it will explode again by 500% - 1000%. Until then, it will probably fall back to $0.30.
The absolute worst thing that can happen, is that Power Ledger will fail to deliver and go bankrupt, or a competitor will beat them to the market, that will make POWR be rendered worthless. But that chances of that happening, is smaller than their potential success.

If you invested everything you had and you can't wait 12 months, well then cut your losses now, if you can hold it for 12 months, then don't sell. Easy as that.

This duplicitous piece of shit ^^ is the most obvious of traders wanting you to sell your POWR cheap -
Look at how demonstrative he is "go bankrupt", oh my - LOL.
BUY POWR like mad - Hoard all you can.

BUY LOW, Baby!!

Nailed it..

....and just bought 10k more POWR..  i hope POWR releases whatever news that have soon so the newer investors don’t sell to the fud brigade..
Stan235

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

Power Ledger is still in it's early stages. At the moment the POWR token is used as a kickerstarter for the Power Ledger company as a means to receive funds.
There is nothing wrong with that, nor are they trying to hide it, it even says to on their website.

This entire craze about POWR only started because the Australian government gave Power Ledger an $8 million grant. Once that hit the news, people invested like crazy. It went up 400%.
Now that the initial wave of POWR is over and Bitcoin itself saw an almost 50% increase in just 3 weeks, the Power Ledger company itself is caching out, as they need the cash to actually develop their product, which was their plan all along (again, nothing wrong with that and they mentioned that on their website).

For that reason POWR kept falling for the past week and will continue to fall for for another year.

The next increase in the value of POWR will not be for another 9-12 months. The power ledger company now has their cash injection that they were looking for, so now they can get to work. If they succeed with their plans, then in Q3 2018, they will start to advertise their service and roll out their products to their partners. If that happens, then we can see an increase in POWR again. If the company fails, then POWR will go bye bye for good. Until Q3 2018, POWR will continue declining, almost certainly back to it's initial flatline of 0.00003000 BTC

If you have invested at 0.00010000 BTC, then you're unlucky. If you need the cash during the next 12 months, then cash out now, cut your losses and try to regain it with other coins. If you don't mind holding on for a year, then just leave it there. If you think the Power Ledger company will fail or a competitor will beat them to their goal, then cash out now.

There is also rumors that Elon Musk is interested in Power Ledger, as it goes hand in hand with his vision for the future. There are 3 possibilities here.
1. Elon Musk invests into Power Ledger. Then the price will go up.
2. Elon Musk decides to become a competitor, then bye bye for good with POWR
3. Elon Musk does nothing with Power Ledger, neither invest nor compete.

As of right now, Power Ledger is just an idea, there is no product yet. It's just a company in Australia that has a vision. Over the next 12 months we will see if they will manage to make their vision come true.

Is this a high risk investment? Absolutely! Anyone investing into POWR is essentially funding a vision of a company that has not even created a prototype yet. They have no product, no partners, just $34 million in funding.
So much can go wrong. But let's hope they will manage, so that in 1-2 years our investments will pay off.

Totally agree. They have nothing yet only intentions. intentions to make a better world. I bought at .75, have to sell I guess.
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:37:14 PM

Totally agree !  Sell to me!  Wink
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:07:27 PM

This entire craze about POWR only started because the Australian government gave Power Ledger an $8 million grant.

Notice this fuck leaves out Europe, Thailand, India, and Korea -
This is another trader wanting your cheap POWR so he can scoop it up himself.
The idiot speaks nothing of Origin Energy and Australia Energy wanting to do business with Power Ledger.
There is so much more going on...

Buy cheap POWR now before the real boom.
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

People, go make up your own minds.

That's the only thing that works here.
snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

I don't understand the reason why some people giving the links of other projects and suggesting to invest into them. This is decision of the people who want to stay with this than why others forcing to let them and invest into other projects?

this outfit raised how much BTC and what do they have to show us? FLO using POW is slated  to implement with existing Park Slope energy project <<<radarzzz>>> Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Back to your troll boxes and Telegram pump/signals groups for your cross promotion. Are your Einsteinium and Florin bags getting too heavy now the whale pump has finished? You looking to dump on some vulnerable noob so you dont get REKT?

Unfortunately, your shilling is giving a bad name to good projects. Weee

snorlx

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:40 PM

And to whoever that was that said there was no working project...please Cheesy I guess the White Gum Valley photos and verifiable articles from non PowerLedger sources must be magical vaporware as well. Gotta luv the cynicism around these days, please stop embarrassing yourself fudders.

Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:45 PM

I find it funny on how I am keep being called a troll, yet everything I wrote is 100% accurate. Just because I point out REALITY doesn't make me a troll. I am not trying to push the price down by giving real information. Heck, I invested $2k at $1 and now it's down to $0.60, and I don't have more to invest. That's all the capital I have.
All I am saying is that if you are waiting for POWR to go back up to the all time high or even 5 times higher than the all time high within the next week, then you are a dreamer, because that will not happen until late 2018.

Reality is that:
Power Ledger is a company with a vision and no product.
Power Ledger had their ICO prior to actually developing a product so that they can use is as a kickstarter to fund the development of Power Ledger.
Power Ledger is only now starting to develop their actual application and they are expecting a release late 2018, early 2019.

The entire value of POWR is pure speculation until late 2018 when they will release their application.
Just because I point these things out, doesn't mean I don't want it to go down. I wish it would go up to $10 in the next 5 minutes, so I can cash out my $2k investment, but I know it won't happen.

When I read peoples comments here on how POWR will explode next week, going up another 500%... no. No that will not happen. It will keep going down, because now the company Power Ledger, is cashing out their $25 million tokens, so that they can move forward with their development phase for the next 12 months.

If you want to call me a troll, sure, go ahead, if you want to dream away that in the next week POWR will explode again and go up to $5, sure, believe in that nonsense. But at the end of the day, I am the realist here, I did my research, and everyone else who is calling me a troll, is a hypocrite.

I'll be back in the forum quoting myself in exactly 7 days, and then I will be pointing out the "dreamers" who called me a troll and were 100% convinced that POWR will be back up at $1 or even $5.
My best guess is, that in 7 days, POWR will be between $0.3 to $0.5.

The chances are good that Power Ledger will succeed, and the chances that POWR will go up 500% or even 1000% by late 2018, are also realistic. POWR is a great long term investment, so you should buy now. But for god sake, stop playing with the idea that POWR will go up 500% in the next 7 days. It's always the same with people. I've seen this a dozen times. Each time a currency explodes, people keep thinking there will be one massive increase after the other on a weekly basis. Yet we have over 1000 cryptocurrencies and from all that historical data, we can clearly see that ever single cryptocurrency has between 1 to 3 "outbreaks" per year.
Myriad Force

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:58:57 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:58:25 AM by Myriad Force

Just another project Power Ledger is involved with . .
Greensync (Melbourne) has a platform called DEX, a communications and operations platform intended to solve the riddle of interoperability between DERs of different makes and models to maintain the safe and secure operation of the energy system. (DER = Distributed Energy Resource).

The Power Ledger platform provides the transactive layer to the operating platform allow the owners of DER to be compensated for providing network and system support services. Power Ledger is a project partner in DEX.

http://www.afr.com/news/greensync-coopts-solar-households-to-avert-blackouts-20170220-guh85t
snorlx

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

Thanks Myriad, I was reading up on them last night. Thats some decent institutional backing. I keep thinking of innovative Aussie tech thats influenced global standards and I come up with the Fred Hollows Institute, the Parkes dish used to relay transmission for the moon landing and the Polymer currency technology used at the RBA. Thats just off the top of my head.

I couldn't care less about hype and I'm not that big on crypto as a currency replacer. For me it's about utility tokens, built on reliable blockchain tech, belonging to teams that innovate and actually give a damn about the human race. With strategic partnerships comes momentum and profitability, to me it's that simple. But the quality of research and development has to come first and continue. I see all of that here.

snorlx

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:07 AM

I find it funny on how I am keep being called a troll, yet everything I wrote is 100% accurate. Just because I point out REALITY doesn't make me a troll. I am not trying to push the price down by giving real information. Heck, I invested $2k at $1 and now it's down to $0.60, and I don't have more to invest. That's all the capital I have.
All I am saying is that if you are waiting for POWR to go back up to the all time high or even 5 times higher than the all time high within the next week, then you are a dreamer, because that will not happen until late 2018.

Reality is that:
Power Ledger is a company with a vision and no product.
Power Ledger had their ICO prior to actually developing a product so that they can use is as a kickstarter to fund the development of Power Ledger.
Power Ledger is only now starting to develop their actual application and they are expecting a release late 2018, early 2019.

The entire value of POWR is pure speculation until late 2018 when they will release their application.
Just because I point these things out, doesn't mean I don't want it to go down. I wish it would go up to $10 in the next 5 minutes, so I can cash out my $2k investment, but I know it won't happen.

When I read peoples comments here on how POWR will explode next week, going up another 500%... no. No that will not happen. It will keep going down, because now the company Power Ledger, is cashing out their $25 million tokens, so that they can move forward with their development phase for the next 12 months.

If you want to call me a troll, sure, go ahead, if you want to dream away that in the next week POWR will explode again and go up to $5, sure, believe in that nonsense. But at the end of the day, I am the realist here, I did my research, and everyone else who is calling me a troll, is a hypocrite.

I'll be back in the forum quoting myself in exactly 7 days, and then I will be pointing out the "dreamers" who called me a troll and were 100% convinced that POWR will be back up at $1 or even $5.
My best guess is, that in 7 days, POWR will be between $0.3 to $0.5.

The chances are good that Power Ledger will succeed, and the chances that POWR will go up 500% or even 1000% by late 2018, are also realistic. POWR is a great long term investment, so you should buy now. But for god sake, stop playing with the idea that POWR will go up 500% in the next 7 days. It's always the same with people. I've seen this a dozen times. Each time a currency explodes, people keep thinking there will be one massive increase after the other on a weekly basis. Yet we have over 1000 cryptocurrencies and from all that historical data, we can clearly see that ever single cryptocurrency has between 1 to 3 "outbreaks" per year.

Snappeer, you confuse me. For someone that has that much insight, why did you buy in so high? And I'm not mocking you, it sucks when you're holding bags. But for a project that had an ICO price sub $0.10, and lower prices on etherdelta, that initial push to $0.24 or so was phenomenal growth already. It's too young on the scene to establish a history for support and resistance levels. Then we hit mid 40 cents, with speculation that we may see $1 before the end of the year. We got Binance, Bittrex and thats not exactly an easy accomplishment when you've been out for a few weeks.

So despite being a great project with heavy/early traction, boosting from ICO price to a dollar was awesome enough. Profit taking and corrections are inevitable. What would the average person do if they put $500 in at say 6 cents and all of a sudden POWR is stable around $0.80 mark? From $500 to just over $6.5K, wow.

I knew I was late when I missed 12 cents, but just had to FOMO in at 17, 21, 24, 27 42, 59 and 64 cents. Pumps and corrections are everyday cryptolife for us

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

Greensync (Melbourne) has a platform called DEX, a communications and operations platform intended to solve the riddle of interoperability between DERs of different makes and models to maintain the safe and secure operation of the energy system. (DER = Distributed Energy Resource).

The Power Ledger platform provides the transactive layer to the operating platform allow the owners of DER to be compensated for providing network and system support services. Power Ledger is a project partner in DEX.

http://www.afr.com/news/greensync-coopts-solar-households-to-avert-blackouts-20170220-guh85t

Unfortunately that article is only available to subscribers. Don't supposed you could copy and paste the key excerpts in here could ya mate? Would be greatly appreciated.
snorlx

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:55 AM

I managed to read it on my tablet and I'm not a subscriber

Myriad Force

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:01:43 AM

In addition, 'GE Australia' is working with GreenSync.
Thus, Power Ledger is indirectly (or directly?) working with General Electric.
In this video, GreenSync is being awarded by General Electric:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnu0KwW7i0

Maybe there is a reason Bill Tai (Richard Branson's partner in Necker Island Blockchain Summit) decided to be on the board of Power Ledger. 
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

Power Ledger fans & followers on twitter - you should go check out their twitter page

https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io

or at the very least like & follow them on farcebook: www.facebook.com/powerledger/
servsec

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:22:26 AM

For those that look for a long term investment it will rise eventually but for those that expect it rise again to 0.90 cents on next days, I do not think it will now. So if you need such money, wait some time more before invest. Take a look on the charts and do whatever you choose. https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/powerledger

I see lots of people losing money when they buy a coin that is on hype, then it start falling and they can't recover such money faster as they thought.
Maybe I am wrong, but I am out for now. I will wait more days or weeks to buy again this coin.

Onetrack

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:00:34 AM

For those that look for a long term investment it will rise eventually but for those that expect it rise again to 0.90 cents on next days, I do not think it will now. So if you need such money, wait some time more before invest. Take a look on the charts and do whatever you choose. https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/powerledger

I see lots of people losing money when they buy a coin that is on hype, then it start falling and they can't recover such money faster as they thought.
Maybe I am wrong, but I am out for now. I will wait more days or weeks to buy again this coin.

Yes I am getting a bit twitchy, sitting at 15k of these - I'll rise back up as soon as the BTC madness slows, I'm pretty sure we were on track for a 1.00 breakthrough but then coinbase added 100k new users in a day and they're all picking up btc.

Now that being said there was 75btc that went into ION because... reasons? and today ADA / XMR and a few others had big spikes, - I made a bit on ADA (wallet on trex went into maintenance) I'll convert it and buy more POWR.

All my mining revenues are buying POWR - I got in at .39 so I'm still in healthy profit anyways, its just that almost 1 btc of my investment has been sheared off in the last couple days and that makes my eyes start to twitch.

(I got suckered into a crash sell - trading on emotion and i ended up selling low and buying high, stupid mistake, but we all do them)
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:05:17 AM

You’ll be back and you’ll pay $.90 and that will be cheap.
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:07:05 AM

Yes I am getting a bit twitchy, sitting at 15k of these - I'll rise back up as soon as the BTC madness slows, I'm pretty sure we were on track for a 1.00 breakthrough but then coinbase added 100k new users in a day and they're all picking up btc.

Now that being said there was 75btc that went into ION because... reasons? and today ADA / XMR and a few others had big spikes, - I made a bit on ADA (wallet on trex went into maintenance) I'll convert it and buy more POWR.

All my mining revenues are buying POWR - I got in at .39 so I'm still in healthy profit anyways, its just that almost 1 btc of my investment has been sheared off in the last couple days and that makes my eyes start to twitch.

(I got suckered into a crash sell - trading on emotion and i ended up selling low and buying high, stupid mistake, but we all do them)

I think institutional money is just buying up big caps.  They look at it as an index.  Soon they will be pouring $ into POWR.
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:07:29 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 03:20:01 AM by Zirnitra

Finally some good development considering the fact project is still far from being functional.
We should wait for more dips before acquiring tokens. I look forward to real developments as this is clearly a good sign forward. Kindest thanks.
Another update, Power Ledger just confirmed new deal with Thai company BCPG. Is is about app that allows users to buy and sell energy.
Great developments in short time-frame, we might look into another hype soon after recent dip took place.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: