Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138824 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:29:40 PM

^ So.... you just love bombing threads and saving people from shit tokens... and promote other tokens and disregard any/all info (authorities in AUS will shut it down? "Trust" you? Who the fak are you? Are you aware that the founder of the coin is the Mayor of Perth or that GOV has given them 7figures in funding? Get proof yourself it's easy to access and not onto us to prove anything to a hater) and fud your way through the forum? I don't get it, what benefit do you have by injecting yourself into this?

show me what this group has accomplish aside from raising funny money... :\ *crickets*

I have no interest in feeding trolls, lot's of info out there, lot's of easy ways to find it, lot's of other tokens to go hating on that are truly vaporware, and you don't answer questions with questions.

ALL TOKENS ARE SCAM!!! :-D it's like fake stocks wtf!!! no regulation? ya right!!! Cool you are delusional <<<

Last post to you: I can tell you are still on your come up, life hasn't blessed you with abundance, I can tell just by how you carry yourself, the amount of negativity and strange agenda and way you type... all equate to a young squirrel trying to catch a nut. Delusional? Life has blessed me, a few times over now and I'm compounding it even more with crypto and have been since 2013. Abundance attracts abundance, success attracts success, misery loves company, and you'll soon find that if/when you are around success stories in real life it will change the way you behave, think, invest, build wealth, build person, build spirituality, and have a positive aura for the universe to bless you. Might sound all kumbaya however I used to be a little like you when I was on my come up, the same abstract and spatial thinking you have that goes negative or you hide under the guise of 'just entertainment/not financial advice', is the same thinking that will set you free one day or keep you under your own vices not understanding why you can't seem to get this part of life right.

Best of luck to you, and I suggest you check in with your higher self to balance out your power distribution, pun intended.

Jerry Garcia ring a bell? I don't care about money and hype ~ if you are so enlightened why don't you start a crypto-charity with all your wealth i would volunteer for that Wink XMR is the real power grid<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

POWR is great and a strong option. I picked up some power as well. Purely because the charts looked good. Power is tanking for the next couple of months for sure.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

POWR is great and a strong option. I picked up some power as well. Purely because the charts looked good. Power is tanking for the next couple of months for sure.

Wepower is also another good option to invest, Actually i invested powerledger and also Wepower. Both are great ideas, i recommend you guys look at Wepower Business model.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:16:55 PM

After looking at Wepower, I decided they are small and weak, decided to invest everything with Power Ledger -   

Power Ledger is partners with GreenSync, who are partners with General Electric Australia, which is General Electric.
Hmm, does that mean Power Ledger is a partner with General Electric too?  
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

I'm not a huge fan of these ICO coins, but this really got me interested!

They raised 26$ ico and got 8M$ from Autralian government. If we add 100% "basic blockchain hype boom" into the price and add another 100% for the "geentech good for the world thing" into it, it gives us 102$ market cap (~0,29c per coin, still seems quite high to me). At these 0.50c++ rates early investors are surely cashing out slowly their 400%++ gains.

Its a real world utility [Suspicious link removed]d. They are starting or already started trials in Australia, India?, Thailand??.. cool but these trial periods dont make any money for the company, only then if the trials are success and they got real deals signed. If they got a deal from example Origin Energy (market cap 12B USD), how much it will generate money for Power Ledger.. Are we talking about 1% of the business or more (or less?)??

Lot's of questions and speculation.

ok putting aside the worlds desperate need to go green as fast as possible .. just talking financially for a second - if someone said to me "hey do you wanna go back in time and invest in Airbnb during it's start up" I would say yes as 9 years later it's in 191 countries and has a market cap estimated around 30 billion USD$.

that's what I think powrs potential is in the electricity and electric car sector.. BMW is going 100% renewables powered by 2020.. as more and more cars go electric it won't just be households looking to swap and share electricity.
 the Airbnb of electricity can grow in all the cracks also.. microgrid into remote communities .. opening up poor communities and giving them the power to join the world & start businesses (way easier with electricity than without).
we could be talking markets of hundreds of millions if ppl here across places like India, china, africa.. and a bunch of them joining and swelling the crypto world too!
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:21:40 PM

small pump looks like an exit pump.  I would expect it to drop back down and hover between 4-5K for a couple months.
Acubens

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:35:09 PM

small pump looks like an exit pump.  I would expect it to drop back down and hover between 4-5K for a couple months.

(If you're talking about POWR)

That would be the case for the vastest majority of alts. You know why? Because they have no fiat backing. Once they are dumped, that's it. With a governmental backing that shouldn't happen unless the dumping is GLOBAL. And after today's +40% whilst even BTC was taking a beating, that's rather unlikely.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:52:02 PM

BEEcoin could hit .20BTC at this rate you can do smart contracts on the blockchain :-D hodl beez and become a powergrid broker Wink weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
cloudmountain

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

definitely hitting $2 by end of the year.  Solid project with some great developments in the works.  Buy the dips!

So, which is it?
JayFKay

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:37:12 AM

#POWR is now listed on @kucoincom !! Korean exchange -

that's power continuing to spread out around the world = nice!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:57:36 AM

After looking at Wepower, I decided they are small and weak, decided to invest everything with Power Ledger -   

Power Ledger is partners with GreenSync, who are partners with General Electric Australia, which is General Electric.
Hmm, does that mean Power Ledger is a partner with General Electric too?  

Yes, you are right when compared to wepower I think power ledger has strong foundation where government is also supporting the coin in terms of promoting it by giving money for further developments.
w0mp

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:39 AM

So, which is it?

definitely hitting $2 by end of the year.  Solid project with some great developments in the works.  Buy the dips!

Speculation.....

Reality....
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:00:46 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 07:13:58 AM by CryptoBoomers

^ I'll contrast that.

(THIS IS JUST AN OPINION BASED ON COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE OF THE MARKET SINCE 2013 AND PATTERN RECOGNITION/TA (as little as it might mean)/FUNDAMENTALS/INTUITION)

* 24hr volume is now playing with the big boys (has been for two weeks). This is very good/long term growth and short term spurts ahead.

* Has proven to be very resistant to FUD, bad PR, competitors, trolls, and market behavior, a lone wolf doing its own thing.

* Picturing a double from here isn't that crazy to get back to ATH, picturing a 1Billion MC is also looking more and more plausible and may happen faster than I thought.

* The little pumps are nothing (I mean they're great!), compared to the big swings I think we're going to see before they year is out. Even without groundshaking news, the variables and cocktail mix of people and talent and validation in this project is going to keep new money coming for a long time imo.

* Once the new year starts I believe we'll see a big wave of money as new budgets and investment portfolio options come out for the year (and solar/renewables are hot).

* We're still not on many of the major exchanges, looking at the 'markets' tab on CMC, and comparing to ANYTHING with its MC/daily volume, we're still getting a lot of new money injections with each listing to come (hopefully we'll see 1-2 new majors list this month, if it's more then great, if it's none it might not matter much, but those days will be blessings and spikes).

* I also think it's safe to say the dumping from the ICO has stopped, money is now in more patient investors hands who will hodl longer, and this transition will continue for a while but less and less over time. Those that were planning on selling or had stop losses are probably rethinking stuff now that it has reversed. Those that sold low might be rebuying on this momentum. When we break through the 7's, a lot of confidence will be built, 8's we'll probably see a rush again Wink (just my guess).

* Order books are fattening as we build current momentum but overall they are still thin, <350btc on bittrex to get to ATH (probably more as we get closer + bots + variable change). As I watch walls get eaten, it's almost as if bigger investors are 'waiting for them' instead of the books running from them Smiley. It looks like if we get really big momentum we might return to ATH too fast, dip and keep going slowly.

* I could be way off, and we could dive back to low $0.xx but I really doubt it. I could also be off the 1B MC, could happen in much less time any of us imagine re the injection the whole eco-system just got and the next few it's about to get from CME/futures, crypto going more mainstream, all with about half ending up in alts Smiley. Wonder what the total MC will be in a year for all crypto, won't be surprised to see us approaching a trillion (or whatever year it goes super mainstream/almost straight up on the s-curve of adoption _/----).

* I'll call $1.20 - $2.00 by years end, $2.10 - $2.50 by end of Jan (and I'll throw in a spike up to $3.00 that won't hold).

(I'm heavily invested, stand to make a 7figure return, or get burnt. This risk tolerance comes from years of getting burnt, and years of learning to win more/burn less, and have done well for myself).

~ Have a great day, and as a disclaimer I'm just a random dude on the webz this isn't investment advice or anything more than an opinion.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

^ I'll contrast that.

(THIS IS JUST AN OPINION BASED ON COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE OF THE MARKET SINCE 2013 AND PATTERN RECOGNITION/TA (as little as it might mean)/FUNDAMENTALS/INTUITION)

* 24hr volume is now playing with the big boys (has been for two weeks). This is very good/long term growth and short term spurts ahead.

* Has proven to be very resistant to FUD, bad PR, competitors, trolls, and market behavior, a lone wolf doing its own thing.

* Picturing a double from here isn't that crazy to get back to ATH, picturing a 1Billion MC is also looking more and more plausible and may happen faster than I thought.

* The little pumps are nothing (I mean they're great!), compared to the big swings I think we're going to see before they year is out. Even without groundshaking news, the variables and cocktail mix of people and talent and validation in this project is going to keep new money coming for a long time imo.

* Once the new year starts I believe we'll see a big wave of money as new budgets and investment portfolio options come out for the year (and solar/renewables are hot).

* We're still not on many of the major exchanges, looking at the 'markets' tab on CMC, and comparing to ANYTHING with it's MC/daily volume, we're still getting a lot of new money injections with each listing to come (hopefully we'll see 1-2 new majors list this month, if it's more then great, if it's none it might not matter much, but those days will be blessings and spikes).

* I also think it's safe to say the dumping from the ICO has stopped, money is now in more patient investors hands who will hodl longer, and this transition will continue for a while but less and less over time. Those that were planning on selling or had stop losses are probably rethinking stuff now that it has reversed. Those that sold low might be rebuying on this momentum. When we break through the 7's, a lot of confidence will be built, 8's we'll probably see a rush again Wink (just my guess).

* I could be way off, and we could dive back to low $0.xx but I really doubt it. I could also be off the 1B MC, could happen in much less time any of us imagine re the injection the whole eco-system just got and the next few it's about to get from CME/futures, crypto going more mainstream, all with about half ending up in alts Smiley. Wonder what the total MC will be in a year for all crypto, won't be surprised to see us approaching a trillion (or whatever year it goes super mainstream/almost straight up on the s-curve of adoption _/----).

* I'll call $1.20 - $2.00 by years end, $2.10 - $2.50 by end of Jan (and I'll throw in a spike up to $3.00 that won't hold).

~ Have a great day, and as a disclaimer I'm just a random dude on the webz this isn't investment advice or anything more than an opinion.

Thank you for your opinion in this coin, I think your analysis is very reasonable and I will follow your predictions, I have bought some coins with my eth and I am trying to sell in at a high price.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:47:08 AM

^ No problem, I'm not sure how long you usually hold your coins however take into consideration holding some of your stack once you decide to exit. I think in a year or two you may regret fully exiting as this one might surprise us all. I have goals set for partitions of my exit, and very long term holds as well. The coins I held from 2013/14 taught me to hold things at least 2-3 times as long as I planned to originally. I've left a LOT of positions only to regret it greatly later... Anyway, enjoy the current gains, we're starting to build really good momentum now.

u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

we'll see how the price of power ledger end of this year, I think it can be up to $ 1, saw yesterday has reached $ 0.8 then down and now back up,
I think now is a good time to buy
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

i decide that my strategy with POWR will be simple - just HODL. When the price is growing i want to sell, when it goes down - i want to sell. So i want to forget about it for a few years .
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

I saw many positive views on this coin but success will always depends on the team behind it!
Hoping it will reach $5 throughout the whole year of 2018!
Cool
JayFKay

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:46 AM

www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/nov/27/renewable-energy-overtakes-nuclear-as-scotlands-top-power-source
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:23 AM

I see fewer bashers now

Powerledger
POWR
$ 0.7210229   +10.09 %
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: