Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138819 times)
Onetrack

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:15:39 AM

I missed this coin when launched in exchanges. Did the partnership in Thailand sealed and finalized already? I keep hearing future partnerships in Australia, most likely a city government or something government related. How true?

https://medium.com/power-ledger/australian-government-awards-grant-to-8-million-project-in-the-city-of-fremantle-using-the-power-2dbadfad50ae
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

So, where did all the people go that said POWR will be be at $1 or $2 during this weekend, and when I said that's unrealistic they called me a troll?

Weekend is only half-way through idiot. You spoke too soon, just like on other rants you bloviate on.  

It's sunday evening in Europe.  Price is still 73 cents.  In POWR-Australia it's monday morning.  It's hard to admit, we know...  Please do enlighten us what the next price will LIKELY be.   Grin

Apart from this shill nonsense: a flat price is actually a good thing for the future.  The less spikes, the more it will be taken serious.
adamov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:29:14 PM

If you believe in the project just buy it! forget what the price will be next week on end of the year. forget about it! check back in 2 years and you will be suprised
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:17 AM

So, where did all the people go that said POWR will be be at $1 or $2 during this weekend, and when I said that's unrealistic they called me a troll?

Weekend is only half-way through idiot. You spoke too soon, just like on other rants you bloviate on. 

Ah yes, I am the idiot, right? Weekend is officially over, and as I predicted, POWR will keep falling and... indeed the weekend was the lowest it's been in 4 days.

So let me see... you called me an idiot and a troll, and you predicted an "easy" $2 for the weekend, yeah?

Reality hit you harder than your dad it seems. Stop with this unrealistic nonsense. Grow up and learn how the market works. I like POWR, I have invested in it as well, but people like you with these constant unrealistic predictions and calling others idiots, are just sad and pathetic.

Keep saying every day it will hit $2, until one day in 6 months it's true and they you go "HA! I TOLD YA".... that's just pathetic.
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:51:06 AM

Ah yes, I am the idiot, right? Weekend is officially over, and as I predicted, POWR will keep falling and... indeed the weekend was the lowest it's been in 4 days.

So let me see... you called me an idiot and a troll, and you predicted an "easy" $2 for the weekend, yeah?

Reality hit you harder than your dad it seems. Stop with this unrealistic nonsense. Grow up and learn how the market works. I like POWR, I have invested in it as well, but people like you with these constant unrealistic predictions and calling others idiots, are just sad and pathetic.

Keep saying every day it will hit $2, until one day in 6 months it's true and they you go "HA! I TOLD YA".... that's just pathetic.

You’re a genius, you predicted a coin would not go 250% in a weekend.  Applause.

On the other hand, support is still strong, and it has not kept falling.  It was $.74 at one point today.

It’s going to explode sooner or later..  take a break and unfurrow that brow, mate.  Wink

The world is changing.. I don’t know when POWR is going to barrel its way to $3-5, but I do know it’s going to change Australia and the developing world.  POWR, SUB are the two of the three most incredible projects that could actually be pulled off that I researched hard this year.  IOTA was the other.   What a great time to be alive.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

You’re a genius, you predicted a coin would not go 250% in a weekend.  Applause.

On the other hand, support is still strong, and it has not kept falling.  It was $.74 at one point today.

It’s going to explode sooner or later..  take a break and unfurrow that brow, mate.  Wink

The world is changing.. I don’t know when POWR is going to barrel its way to $3-5, but I do know it’s going to change Australia and the developing world.  POWR, SUB are the two of the three most incredible projects that could actually be pulled off that I researched hard this year.  IOTA was the other.   What a great time to be alive.
yes, powr pumped so much weeks ago and it need to recorrect, and i believe it will explode in the near future, alt least $1.5

Nadika

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:07:17 AM

I personally not worry about the price at the moment . we all know this is a great project will big potential . this is my retirement investment .
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

Just interesting guys, with what horizon of investment you go Power Ledger Is there a majority of speculators or investors tuned to HODL for 1-2 years ahead?
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:30:20 PM

Here are the top 10 trending startups coming out of Western Australia
Australia’s eastern seaboard gets a lot of love from the startup community, with a collective 83% of the country’s startups being located in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, and the Australian Capital Territory. But Western Australia has proven it can hold its own, with a number of 2017’s prominent startups being headquartered there.

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/top-ten-trending-startups-coming-western-australia/
chrizzo

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

An Interview with David Martin was just released Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0okphE5QCSk

Have fun!
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:17:08 PM

POWR just hit an all time trading volume low on Bittrex.

As predicted almost 2 weeks ago, the hype surrounding POWR will keep fading until Power Ledger will make some major announcements. POWR, unlike Bitcoin, Eherium and Dash, doesn't rely on simple supply and demand by the public, but acts more like Ripple XRP, in the sense that most people see it's value based on the success of the company behind it.

Give it 3-9 months until it hits the $2 - $5 mark. Until then, it's a good investment to buy low.
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:53:08 AM

As predicted almost 2 weeks ago, the hype surrounding POWR will keep fading until Power Ledger will make some major announcements. POWR, unlike Bitcoin, Eherium and Dash, doesn't rely on simple supply and demand by the public, but acts more like Ripple XRP, in the sense that most people see it's value based on the success of the company behind it.

Give it 3-9 months until it hits the $2 - $5 mark. Until then, it's a good investment to buy low.

It’s low.  However the volume is either an indicator it’s going to blow or going to fall.

Could be painful if they let it fall (POWR).  I bet they’ll release news soon that returns the volume.

You do not want to become “former hot and forgotten” in crypto land.  Ask TenX. 

The volume has been that of a 2-3 billion marketcap coin.  That’s why I’m betting on +++ movement.

But I could be wrong.
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:25:35 AM

It’s low.  However the volume is either an indicator it’s going to blow or going to fall.

Could be painful if they let it fall (POWR).  I bet they’ll release news soon that returns the volume.

You do not want to become “former hot and forgotten” in crypto land.  Ask TenX. 

The volume has been that of a 2-3 billion marketcap coin.  That’s why I’m betting on +++ movement.

But I could be wrong.

Isn't TENX still at 50% of ATH? Not bad still but why the hate?

I think POWR is settling in at this price point, maybe go back to 5000 again but until some proof of the platform is released and some actual tangable product is out in the business community it will hover at this point. Next year will be exciting provided they can deliver.
Acubens

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:39 AM

Historically, speculation and fear have always been crypto's worst enemies and vanquishers.

Now, let's have a look at the short, brief history of cryptos:

- Have we ever seen a crypto going from $0.5 to $10 in a matter of weeks? Yes

- Have we ever seen a crypto dying off because people were getting discouraged about it? YEs

- Have we ever seen a valid, feature rich crypto exploding to crazy high prices? Yes

So, instead of making conjectures over 2-3 years or simply spraying shit on POWR, do what you guys do best: PUMP IT. This way we will all benefit from it.

Instead of hitting each other with turpiloquence on bitcointalk, which doesn't benefit anyone economically speaking.

BUY MORE! I have over 2k. That's what I can afford. Do the same.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:43:36 AM

Looks like its entering the bear phase for the next 2 months or so, project needs to mature abit and get new partnerships to rise again.  Will definitely rise by spring, $5 easy, so just hodl!
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

We’ve been living in the internet application world, and we’re starting to see p2p networks forming, but #blockchain is really going to be the enabling #technology moving forward.” This one is for those newer to this industry. blockchain technology and “cryptoassets” are the future of fintech

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/venture-capitalist-says-blockchain-technology-and-cryptoassets-fintech-future/
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

Glad too read one page of this thread without fud! I also think that the hype now finished for the time being and we may find the price settling around $.50 and $.60 - this is a good price to start a new really as soon as there are some real things delivered by the POWR team.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:09 PM

Looks like its entering the bear phase for the next 2 months or so, project needs to mature abit and get new partnerships to rise again.  Will definitely rise by spring, $5 easy, so just hodl!

Indeed! This is a long term project for real unlike those pump and dump shitcoins scattered out there!
So if anyone wants a good profit result here then simply HODL..
Cool
Bossanovawitcha

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

Historically, speculation and fear have always been crypto's worst enemies and vanquishers.

Now, let's have a look at the short, brief history of cryptos:

- Have we ever seen a crypto going from $0.5 to $10 in a matter of weeks? Yes

- Have we ever seen a crypto dying off because people were getting discouraged about it? YEs

- Have we ever seen a valid, feature rich crypto exploding to crazy high prices? Yes

So, instead of making conjectures over 2-3 years or simply spraying shit on POWR, do what you guys do best: PUMP IT. This way we will all benefit from it.

Instead of hitting each other with turpiloquence on bitcointalk, which doesn't benefit anyone economically speaking.

BUY MORE! I have over 2k. That's what I can afford. Do the same.

Just bought a few more today...  steal..  the volume on this coin gave an indication where it’s headed..  it’s a 1-2 billion MC coin within months if not 1 month.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:30:53 PM

lol, that same hype that made me buy into power and immidiately starts falling and correcting and i watch my portfolio reducing fast, power is a great project with lots of potentials no doubt, but speculating to reach $2 within weeks of lunch sounds unrealistic, that could happen when its largely adopted proper use case.  the project has great team sure but still needs time before MOON Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: