Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138815 times)
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Glad too read one page of this thread without fud! I also think that the hype now finished for the time being and we may find the price settling around $.50 and $.60 - this is a good price to start a new really as soon as there are some real things delivered by the POWR team.

Patience is the key to profit.... I was down 50%+ on many alts at a point in time... few of them are range of 50% to 200% positive now... it's just a matter of two month of time.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Damoch

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:40:41 AM

Where can i find the roadmap? I really like this project
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:00 AM

Glad too read one page of this thread without fud! I also think that the hype now finished for the time being and we may find the price settling around $.50 and $.60 - this is a good price to start a new really as soon as there are some real things delivered by the POWR team.

Patience is the key to profit.... I was down 50%+ on many alts at a point in time... few of them are range of 50% to 200% positive now... it's just a matter of two month of time.

You need to give this one 24 - 48 months I think.
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

So, where did all the people go that said POWR will be be at $1 or $2 during this weekend, and when I said that's unrealistic they called me a troll?

Weekend is only half-way through idiot. You spoke too soon, just like on other rants you bloviate on. 

Ah yes, I am the idiot, right? Weekend is officially over, and as I predicted, POWR will keep falling and... indeed the weekend was the lowest it's been in 4 days.

So let me see... you called me an idiot and a troll, and you predicted an "easy" $2 for the weekend, yeah?

Reality hit you harder than your dad it seems. Stop with this unrealistic nonsense. Grow up and learn how the market works. I like POWR, I have invested in it as well, but people like you with these constant unrealistic predictions and calling others idiots, are just sad and pathetic.

Keep saying every day it will hit $2, until one day in 6 months it's true and they you go "HA! I TOLD YA".... that's just pathetic.

You’re a genius, you predicted a coin would not go 250% in a weekend.  Applause.

On the other hand, support is still strong, and it has not kept falling.  It was $.74 at one point today.

It’s going to explode sooner or later..  take a break and unfurrow that brow, mate.  Wink

The world is changing.. I don’t know when POWR is going to barrel its way to $3-5, but I do know it’s going to change Australia and the developing world.  POWR, SUB are the two of the three most incredible projects that could actually be pulled off that I researched hard this year.  IOTA was the other.   What a great time to be alive.
yes, powr pumped so much weeks ago and it need to recorrect, and i believe it will explode in the near future, alt least $1.5

Near future? i think this might be maybe on January of February, now most of the people will get out of crypto some of its money for traveling and family expenses on christmass, you might be surprised by the huge fluctuations of all the coins, Put your seat belt on!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

Now it hit an all time post-pump low of 4600 satoshi.

I love how so many people here during the first pump on nov. 20th predicted that by 23rd. nov it will be $10, then they predicted $5 by end of november, then it crashed and when it had a 15% jump one morning everyone went "Now the world is waking up to POWR", and went on to predict $2 by the end of last weekend.

Meanwhile my personal prediction since the first pump was that instead it will keep falling to 5000 satoshis and I was called a troll, a moron and an idiot for saying such "unrealistic" things.  Cheesy

It's simple, POWR has no reference value unless the company Power Ledger will create an actual application, which they are planning to release end of 2018 or early 2019. Until then, the entire value of POWR is simply based on hopes and dreams, just like 99% of all the useless alt coins.

The only way POWR will go up, is if a bigger investor decides to load up, or if Power Ledger makes a news announcement. Until then it will stay around 3000 -7000 satoshi.
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:09:49 PM

I love how so many people here during the first pump on nov. 20th predicted that by 23rd. nov it will be $10, then they predicted $5 by end of november, then it crashed and when it had a 15% jump one morning everyone went "Now the world is waking up to POWR", and went on to predict $2 by the end of last weekend.

Meanwhile my personal prediction since the first pump was that instead it will keep falling to 5000 satoshis and I was called a troll, a moron and an idiot for saying such "unrealistic" things.  Cheesy

It's simple, POWR has no reference value unless the company Power Ledger will create an actual application, which they are planning to release end of 2018 or early 2019. Until then, the entire value of POWR is simply based on hopes and dreams, just like 99% of all the useless alt coins.

The only way POWR will go up, is if a bigger investor decides to load up, or if Power Ledger makes a news announcement. Until then it will stay around 3000 -7000 satoshi.

I can’t speak for others, but I know I was hoping for and betting on news which may or may not still come.  Volume won’t return until there is news - the Thailand rumor ended up hurting a lot of people (including me), but I’m holding long.  IF that rumor is true, when it gets announced, volume will return.  Without news or attention, all coins enter a slow deflate as weak hands let go.  This market is ADHD.  IF the Thai EC rumor is true, there is no way not to hold.  There is a lot of evidence it is true.  However, one must be open to the possibility it was a pumper’s ruse or exaggeration, in which case, bag holding length TBD.  The project is so good long unless you are a trader it’s an incredible hold.  “Internet of Energy” - ground floor.  Crazy potential.

As for your hurt feelings..  get over it..  being right is better than being a cocky fool.
rhj1991

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:09 PM

We will get news by the end of the month its like no one looks at the timeline the electric vehicle trading platform will be done before the month ends.

Holding this one and TIX not trying to plug or anything but these are 2 great ones... Bitcoin going to 20k btw.. The gains will return back to alts when all these new players see the potential in them
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:49:00 PM

what's with all these noobs with crystal balls to gaze into the future?
snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

Wasn't that you that bought in around 90 cents?? If it was then I can also see why you have that chip on your shoulder.

Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

Hahahah, good comment, you know the most common emotions, fear and greed, these two emotions are the fabric for other thousands of emotions, and suddenly experts popped out of the nothingness preaching the brilliant future of some x coins, although disregarding them 100% is snobbish too, depending on the intelligence of they're comment, some things might have a grasp of reality, but this didn´t seemed the case.
Anyhow, cryptos don´t care, it happens whatever has to happen, but people should learn to watch the patterns involved with these main emotions...in order to predict a more accurate future

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:46:22 AM

I saw many positive views on this coin but success will always depends on the team behind it!
Hoping it will reach $5 throughout the whole year of 2018!
Cool

Yes, I can see a lot of positive comments on this thread, I think there is a lot of followers and I think the market performance will be great, so I choose to buy some when the price is low and I will keep it for more than 1 year. I hope the dev team behind will not make me disappointed.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:48:45 AM

Hahahah, good comment, you know the most common emotions, fear and greed, these two emotions are the fabric for other thousands of emotions, and suddenly experts popped out of the nothingness preaching the brilliant future of some x coins, although disregarding them 100% is snobbish too, depending on the intelligence of they're comment, some things might have a grasp of reality, but this didn´t seemed the case.
Anyhow, cryptos don´t care, it happens whatever has to happen, but people should learn to watch the patterns involved with these main emotions...in order to predict a more accurate future

Don't be too hard on the newbie accounts posting here and there.  Remember, you were once a newbie account too.  Now then, I speak from experience when I tell you I personally know people who are getting involved and making new bitcointalk accounts.  They are smart folks too.  Just having the "newbie" tag doesn't discount their thoughts and opinions.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:22 AM

I have to disagree about reference value.  First of all, the AUS gov kicked in around $3M and then another $5M came from institutional sources like university and then Cisco.  Cisco and the AUS gov are attaching investment value to this project.  In addition to this, POWR itself raised $34M in their ICO.  In contrast to their 1B coin circulation, all this really isn't such a big deal.  But, this is just the beginning and to say that a reference value cannot be set is narrow, albeit slightly true in a narrow sense.  So that's where we are now, everyone arguing what the price "should" be.  For the risk here, I expect this to stay low until various projects prove themselves.

And never forget FOMO.  This is potentially another huge opportunity lost by those fretful hands collapsing now while other opportunities awaken.  The bitcoin surge is good and bad for all these other upstarts.  bad in the near term and good in the long term as bitcoin continues to establish feasibility as a revolutionary finance technology.  But more on POWR FOMO...

Let's consider the estimated $450 savings per household this tech could bring.  Australia is estimated to have around 32M housefuolds which would equate to over $14B in savings and these numbers would only grow over the coming years.  And this is only Australia... POWR could be the go-to source for developing and distributing this resource to other countries.  But let's just consider $14B.  How much of that should be attributed to POWR's value?  What is a fair profit margin?  10%?  so that makes a fair price assessment $1.40? 

Well, of course that is wishful thinking and HIGHLY presumptuous to think that all households would buy-in to this.  Then again, I thought the same thing when my friends said they were waiting to see bitcoin at $10K and then they "might" consider selling some of the thousands they had accumulated.  So yeah, sometimes FOMO is also HIGHLY warranted.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:00:35 AM

Don't be too hard on the newbie accounts posting here and there.  Remember, you were once a newbie account too.  Now then, I speak from experience when I tell you I personally know people who are getting involved and making new bitcointalk accounts.  They are smart folks too.  Just having the "newbie" tag doesn't discount their thoughts and opinions.

there's a metric shit ton of bots introduced here lately, if you haven't noticed - in addition to the sock puppet accounts people with too much time on their hands like to make.

we've been through alot here, and yes - we have been newbie'd time and time again: from floating mobys to razorroad to moneypots to shared cloud mining scams.

"the master has failed more times than the beginner has even attempted"
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:16:20 AM

True. And the status doesn't say anything either.  You can post 400 bs-posts and you're a hero member in a couple of weeks. It should be date of registration there. Then you know when someone has been aroun for years atleast they've seen a thing (crash) or two.

josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:42 PM

With Btc so strong it is hard to invest in altcoin... it is very risky.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Daagle23

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

This powr is manipulated as fuck ... sry 4 that I do a lot of TA/FA charts and since 3 days ago every chart say this token would go up ... but the whales manipulated this ... at the moment this token are good to buy in at 2000 satoshi.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

Meanwhile my personal prediction since the first pump was that instead it will keep falling to 5000 satoshis and I was called a troll, a moron and an idiot for saying such "unrealistic" things.  Cheesy

I have to disagree about reference value.  First of all, the AUS gov kicked in around $3M and then another $5M came from institutional sources like university and then Cisco.  Cisco and the AUS gov are attaching investment value to this project.  In addition to this, POWR itself raised $34M in their ICO.  In contrast to their 1B coin circulation, all this really isn't such a big deal.  But, this is just the beginning and to say that a reference value cannot be set is narrow, albeit slightly true in a narrow sense.  So that's where we are now, everyone arguing what the price "should" be.  For the risk here, I expect this to stay low until various projects prove themselves.

And never forget FOMO.  This is potentially another huge opportunity lost by those fretful hands collapsing now while other opportunities awaken.  The bitcoin surge is good and bad for all these other upstarts.  bad in the near term and good in the long term as bitcoin continues to establish feasibility as a revolutionary finance technology.  But more on POWR FOMO...

Let's consider the estimated $450 savings per household this tech could bring.  Australia is estimated to have around 32M housefuolds which would equate to over $14B in savings and these numbers would only grow over the coming years.  And this is only Australia... POWR could be the go-to source for developing and distributing this resource to other countries.  But let's just consider $14B.  How much of that should be attributed to POWR's value?  What is a fair profit margin?  10%?  so that makes a fair price assessment $1.40?  

Well, of course that is wishful thinking and HIGHLY presumptuous to think that all households would buy-in to this.  Then again, I thought the same thing when my friends said they were waiting to see bitcoin at $10K and then they "might" consider selling some of the thousands they had accumulated.  So yeah, sometimes FOMO is also HIGHLY warranted.

Good fundamental analysis, and no doubt POWR is a very promising and unique project that could disrupt the energy industry. However, we have to accept there is a very disturbing trend in social media and here on bitcointalk, that as soon as a coin is pumped 100% or more, shills come out of the woodwork and immediately declare that coin to be the way of the future, moon and stars, etc. All too often it turns out to be a pump and dump scheme, with the promoted coin very soon giving up all its gains sometimes all the way below even ICO levels. I sincerely hope POWR would be the exception here; there are very strict requirements that can make a coin have intrinsic permanent value, which is the topic of another entry...

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

With Btc so strong it is hard to invest in altcoin... it is very risky.

No doubt strong growth of BTC making much hard for altcoins to survive but this team won't disappoint in long term. Even in short time of period this looking risky but buy dip will good decision.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

Powr token is already started to recover against Bitcoin even in fiat the decline is not big to be scared. Once everywhere will be green in market working projects in real life will be big gainer and winner. Powerledger team is working on expansion that will back the token always.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: