Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138817 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

Hello everybody. Now really everyone is waiting for April. I hope that after this event all coins will grow in value. Good luck to all.
--------
Now! is a great time to buy IMO.
Great news from the G20 about how this body of the governments of the world's 20 most powerful counties don't see a need for new crypto regulations and summise (surprise surprise) that crypto poses no threat to the global economy - that sees markets rallying globally and could well signal the bottom of the dip - either way powr has very solid fundamentals and will no doubt bounce back well.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUKKBN1GU0SF
Good news for crypto and this is the awaited moment. Let's hope bitcoin will jump high and crypto follow especially Power.
All alt has been on the dip and Power has down 75% after ATH.

Let's pray and April fools happen Cheesy

I hope so.
April is the month that everyone is waiting for.
I am a true follower of Powr and I can not wait for a fantastic hike.  Wink

thank you for your support.
Cryptocurrency this year is getting positive in many countries.
Hopefully in the next year become more positive again.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

In case you missed it, here's @msjemmagreen's talk from @StartupGrind Sydney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qF9Cz-vKLo
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

It seems the market has gone completely silent on coins/tokens like POWR.  The whole market has come down quite a bit.  I remember some shilling here when POWR was $1.5 and people forecasted that that was a low price and it would hit 5-10 by mid 2018.  Where are those people now?  Right... nowhere.  I'm an ICO-holder and I sold 75% at prices above $1.  The lesson to be drawn here is never listen to shilling and never fomo...  Not saying that POWR won't ever go up again but prices up to 2$, I just don't see it happen very quickly.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

It seems the market has gone completely silent on coins/tokens like POWR.  The whole market has come down quite a bit.  I remember some shilling here when POWR was $1.5 and people forecasted that that was a low price and it would hit 5-10 by mid 2018.  Where are those people now?  Right... nowhere.  I'm an ICO-holder and I sold 75% at prices above $1.  The lesson to be drawn here is never listen to shilling and never fomo...  Not saying that POWR won't ever go up again but prices up to 2$, I just don't see it happen very quickly.

Naturally, no one knows what will be the price of not only an ROWR but also of any other crypto currency, even an ethereum or bitcoin. Do not listen to these or other forecasts of coin prices. They invest not in coin, but in promising technology of monetization.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Naturally, no one knows what will be the price of not only an ROWR but also of any other crypto currency, even an ethereum or bitcoin. Do not listen to these or other forecasts of coin prices. They invest not in coin, but in promising technology of monetization.

Agreed with you this is one of the toughest thing to predict about the future of any cryptocurrency that is totally unpredictable and when are into bear market and correction phase is going on than no analysis and chart are work according to the our prediction. This is promising project and the team is still very active so it will make comeback soon.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Currently all altcoin is silent.
Because this is not the time to move.
We just have to be patient, one day powr will be more than 5 $  Wink
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

many coins on binance have pumped a lot these two days, and powr stay in place, maybe its not powr turn, maybe people give up powr, no matter how, i think its time to buy for whose who believe in powr
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

POWR will have it's day, Solar projects are very labor intensive as well, to set up a whole community and get everything up and running will take time, but the results will show once complete.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

many coins on binance have pumped a lot these two days, and powr stay in place, maybe its not powr turn, maybe people give up powr, no matter how, i think its time to buy for whose who believe in powr

Yes you are absolutely right. It's time to buy, Two days altcoin started to rise in price one by one. This is a great opportunity for Altcoin Traders to get quick profits.  Wink
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Exactly, people should get awareness about the project clearly because we don't know how the price manipulation is going to be. Once whales start pumping the price of the coin will increase automatically with any problem. Right now, the market is in big volatile condition, to recover it will take some time and don't worry about POWR.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

It seems the market has gone completely silent on coins/tokens like POWR.  The whole market has come down quite a bit.  I remember some shilling here when POWR was $1.5 and people forecasted that that was a low price and it would hit 5-10 by mid 2018.  Where are those people now?  Right... nowhere.  I'm an ICO-holder and I sold 75% at prices above $1.  The lesson to be drawn here is never listen to shilling and never fomo...  Not saying that POWR won't ever go up again but prices up to 2$, I just don't see it happen very quickly.

We just have to be patient, one day powr will be more than 5 $  Wink

Yes you are absolutely right. It's time to buy, Two days altcoin started to rise in price one by one. This is a great opportunity for Altcoin Traders to get quick profits.  Wink
The bearish season for the altcoins is near to end price falling down will be only varies from bitcoins as we seen these days altcoins started recovering from the very bottom its nice to saw after all this market shackening and the weak hands are selling they will soon learn from this. Powr is a strong backed coins which has a lot more awaited events.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Hello everybody. Yes, the coin really has an excellent technology. The fall in the price of a coin is a temporary phenomenon. Good luck to all.
--------
It seems the market has gone completely silent on coins/tokens like POWR.  The whole market has come down quite a bit.  I remember some shilling here when POWR was $1.5 and people forecasted that that was a low price and it would hit 5-10 by mid 2018.  Where are those people now?  Right... nowhere.  I'm an ICO-holder and I sold 75% at prices above $1.  The lesson to be drawn here is never listen to shilling and never fomo...  Not saying that POWR won't ever go up again but prices up to 2$, I just don't see it happen very quickly.

We just have to be patient, one day powr will be more than 5 $  Wink

Yes you are absolutely right. It's time to buy, Two days altcoin started to rise in price one by one. This is a great opportunity for Altcoin Traders to get quick profits.  Wink
The bearish season for the altcoins is near to end price falling down will be only varies from bitcoins as we seen these days altcoins started recovering from the very bottom its nice to saw after all this market shackening and the weak hands are selling they will soon learn from this. Powr is a strong backed coins which has a lot more awaited events.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Greenwood Solutions and Power Ledger Partner For First Commercial Deployment Of Power Ledger Platform In Melbourne, Australia
https://medium.com/power-ledger/greenwood-solutions-and-power-ledger-partner-to-bring-distributed-renewable-energy-trading-to-2a9d1cd9fd5f

Peer-to-peer (P2P) energy trading platform, Power Ledger and energy solutions business Greenwood Solutions have today announced a partnership to bring renewable energy trading to Melbourne.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Greenwood Solutions and Power Ledger Partner For First Commercial Deployment Of Power Ledger Platform In Melbourne, Australia
https://medium.com/power-ledger/greenwood-solutions-and-power-ledger-partner-to-bring-distributed-renewable-energy-trading-to-2a9d1cd9fd5f

~snip~

Peer-to-peer (P2P) energy trading platform, Power Ledger and energy solutions business Greenwood Solutions have today announced a partnership to bring renewable energy trading to Melbourne.

Awesome update this is wonderful sign it moving forward into great direction this is great example of this. I believe this project will be great in future by establishing partnerships with promising project. Keep pushing this towards a healthy way this will grow into giant.
kchulani

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

Ian Balina met with the powerledger team in Australia and he was very impressed, I am looking for more projects to pop up with Power ledger around the globe, Solar power or clean energy go hand in hand with each other, it will also benefit the mining farms as well.

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

That's great news. POWER LEDGER  is a real company with real technology, which gradually takes up more and more space in the solar energy markets.
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

it was the same price the end of the first or second day it hit the market on Bittrex. Its a good buy at this price
kchulani

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Wow I can;t believe the price of Power Ledger, this is just way to cheap. I guess I will be adding some more to my positions. Great prices right now on many long term good hodls. Hope everyone is stocking up at the right times.

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

Wow I can;t believe the price of Power Ledger, this is just way to cheap. I guess I will be adding some more to my positions. Great prices right now on many long term good hodls. Hope everyone is stocking up at the right times.
do not be too surprised also because bitcoin prices are falling so maybe all altcoin come down too and now time to invest to get profit and power ledger token is good to be made because it is a good project
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:45:49 AM by JayFKay

I can't speak for others but I'm as bullish on Power as I have ever been. Naysayers from the banks and their govt / main stream media puppet supporters trying to scare ppl out of crypto as they scramble to collect as much of it themselves as they can or quickly hatch plans to devise competing models or partnerships - is not something I will fall for.

make no mistake banks are terrified right now - like the big music industry label bosses were as downloads unfolded.

Power Ledger has the same great fundamentals that made us all want to get on board initially, and now it has plenty of solid partnerships already developed (and no doubt more developing) across multiple markets that have combined populations in the billions.

Yes the price of virtually every crypto is down and down right now but with big exchanges moving to safer trading environments away from the Twitchy unstable to crypto type govts and moves to allow fiat to all coins trading allowing us to uncouple the fortunes of almost every coin from bitcoin - I see a bright future, not only for power ledger but for any cryptocurrency that has a real case, it's own niche, real world applications and a community ready to support and embrace what it's aims are. Power Ledger ticks all of these boxes. I bought plenty of power at a price lower than it is now but I also bought plenty at a price higher than it is now. as I'm in it for the long term I'm not concerned about the price as a) I doubt it will remain at this level for long b) I think the whole industry is on the threshold of seeing major investment inflows (sometime in Q2-3) it's done it before and has a lot more people watching it today than 12 months ago. c) from what I can see the rest of the economy is stuck in a post gfc rut, wages have stagnated and there is barely any money to be made in traditional asset classes like the stock exchange.. going nowhere.. banks are paying nothing and real estate is overpriced and fickle at best.

So crypto still looks like it has a big future to me and seems to be the kind of industry where things can change very very rapidly.

that's where I am at. here and holding Wink

ps: and still 100% my biggest hold in $$$ terms
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: