Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

I posted this long time ago, but still valid:

HOW TO PREVENT TO GO BELOW 90% OF AIRDROP WHEN SENDING FEW COINS

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

Make sure you guys don't mess it up. Putting in the Custom address (your airdrop wallet address) is important on this guide.
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET TILL END OF AIRDROPS, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

Wow thanks mate. I obviously missed that. Anyway I’m not going to touch my stake however I now fixed that just to be safe in the future:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

Make sure you guys don't mess it up. Putting in the Custom address (your airdrop wallet address) is important on this guide.
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET TILL END OF AIRDROPS, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

Wow thanks mate. I obviously missed that. Anyway I’m not going to touch my stake however I now fixed that just to be safe in the future:)

It would be better not to send Onion more than 9%. just to make sure and prevent not be excluded from Airdrop.

Check the official forum of Deep Onion to learn more tutorials, Deeponion community will help you.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

Deep Onion is a coin which everyone believe it, Who can show me the reason?
It is free! And a great crypto.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

sry for annoying. but i didn't get email confirmation mail from deep onion community forum. i registered yesterday
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Monero has 1880 pages of comments in more than 3 years, DeepOnion has 1338 pages of comments in 3 months, the expectations of DeepOnion grow with such an active community, in 3 years it will be the most commented currency in bitcointalk, the sky is the limit. ..
The one to pass is Dash and I think at thew rate DeepOnion is going I think it will easily outpace it, the Dash topic has 6542 pages but when it was thew same age as DeepOnion now it only had 1170.

So - By any measure a winner.
I quite remember Dash at its early stages, I have never such a hype for a coin until now. DeepOnion will own Dash since its amazing features which most of them are still a mystery to us. I can't wait to see what will come.

Furthermore there is this thread on dash/dark coin which I don't know if its actually true but it says that a lot of coins have been premined.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0
We are not in competition but domination you will more and more understand this in the future.

sry for annoying. but i didn't get email confirmation mail from deep onion community forum. i registered yesterday
Try with generic emails  gmail yahoo hotmail etc

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

It would be better not to send Onion more than 9%. just to make sure and prevent not be excluded from Airdrop.

Check the official forum of Deep Onion to learn more tutorials, Deeponion community will help you.

Yeah! they have rules that you will be excluded on the airdrop if you sell your deep tokens this is the way of deeponion team in order users not to dump their token.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

Hi Guys! A few more sleeps away! 1 day to go for the 12 Round of DeepOnion Airdrops!  Cool Roll Eyes Shocked

#DeepOnionPopArt
#DeepOnion40Airdrops

The plane is being prepped but not loaded yet, still got over a day to go before we catch our falling onions. Great artwork by the way, it adds to the excitement of receiving our airdrops  Grin

Thanks Men!! The plane now is already flying in the air Cheesy

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

To name just a few...

• DeepSend
  • DeepVault
  • PoS & PoW
  • One of the largest communities on BTCTalk
  • Upcoming escrow services supported by the devs
  • Native TOR integration
  • Founders community upon completion of airdrop for those who have extensively supported us
  • FREE airdrop!

Plus many more features that we cannot disclose yet. So yeah, DeepOnion is pretty awesome Cheesy

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

To name just a few...

• DeepSend
  • DeepVault
  • PoS & PoW
  • Native TOR integration
  • Founders community upon completion of airdrop for those who have extensively supported us
  • FREE airdrop!

Plus many more features that we cannot disclose yet. So yeah, DeepOnion is pretty awesome Cheesy

Totally agree. I wish only we had also a command line Linux wallet for PoS mining.
I'm going to hold my coins long, but I prefer to keep them in PoS 24/7 using some ubuntu vps for auto mining.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

To name just a few...

• DeepSend
  • DeepVault
  • PoS & PoW
  • Native TOR integration
  • FREE airdrop!

This is indeed unique. Just a few more additions:
- DeepVault has been newly developed by the devs. It's currently in the testing phase and it will be released soon.
- DeepSend is an anonymous coin transaction technology, which is under development and is likely to be released at the end of the year.
- It has not been mentioned but QuickSend is a technology, which allows instant transaction between wallets.

One of the best things is the growing community. Participants are highly dedicated to the coin and give continuous feedback and improvements to the coin.

Read through this thread and through the DeepOnion website and make a decision for yourself.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

Just noticed that I become a jr. member! So excited! Cannot wait to test my new cool signature! Grin Grin I'll apply for airdrop shortly and hopefully can get accepted!

I applied before and got declined. Here are the things I read that could help.
-Don't rush in applying for the airdrop
-Install the deep onion wallet, take note of your wallet address
-Read and reread the rules for the airdrop application. Make sure you understand the fine details. The devs/mods are very strict now because there are many cheaters using or have used multiple accounts for the airdrop.
-Take note of your bitcointalk user ID
-Change your bitcointalk signature according to your rank
-Start making quality posts in bitcointalk, don't spam the threads, follow the DO rules in posting. They carefully check your bitcointalk history posts.
-Join the deeponion slack channel
-Join the deeponion.org forum
-Participate or contribute to the community
-After several weeks, when you think you are ready, apply for the airdrop

Good luck! I hope you make it. Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:17:29 AM

Welcome to deeponion  Smiley Grin

Its works only with a mail adress from hotmail, gmail or yahoo at the moment.   Smiley
You can change your mail adress in the deeponion forum under "your account->settings->contact details".
After the change to a new mail adress, you can request a new mail to confirm.
The new mail should come immediately.  Wink
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

Boys and Girls less than 24hours left until another batch of beloved ONIONS ? Are you ready ?! GO GO ONION !

Also its quite incredible how DO keeps price steadily in these bearish market

thebanker28

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:21:13 AM

To name just a few...

• DeepSend
  • DeepVault
  • PoS & PoW
  • Native TOR integration
  • FREE airdrop!

Totally agree. I wish only we had also a command line Linux wallet for PoS mining.
I'm going to hold my coins long, but I prefer to keep them in PoS 24/7 using some ubuntu vps for auto mining.
The community should be trademarking the "Deep"X concept

Just saying

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

Boys and Girls less than 24hours left until another batch of beloved ONIONS ? Are you ready ?! GO GO ONION !

Also its quite incredible how DO keeps price steadily in these bearish market

That's right, I would also expect some bigger decrease of the DeepOnion price (all coins are falling down + there's a lot of new Onions put on the market every week), but DO is doing exceptionally well.
I'd say it's thanks to the big and strong community we have here, and also thanks to a lot of visibility this project has thanks to all the signatures, articles and videos being produced every day.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

To name just a few...

• DeepSend
  • DeepVault
  • PoS & PoW
  • Native TOR integration
  • FREE airdrop!

And there is one more thing what we call the Vote central, is totally aimed to get community in work. We will maybe rename it WORK CENTRAL. There will be many projects from community will be supported there.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

Monero has 1880 pages of comments in more than 3 years, DeepOnion has 1338 pages of comments in 3 months, the expectations of DeepOnion grow with such an active community, in 3 years it will be the most commented currency in bitcointalk, the sky is the limit. ..
The one to pass is Dash and I think at thew rate DeepOnion is going I think it will easily outpace it, the Dash topic has 6542 pages but when it was thew same age as DeepOnion now it only had 1170.

So - By any measure a winner.
I quite remember Dash at its early stages, I have never such a hype for a coin until now. DeepOnion will own Dash since its amazing features which most of them are still a mystery to us. I can't wait to see what will come.

Furthermore there is this thread on dash/dark coin which I don't know if its actually true but it says that a lot of coins have been premined.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0
We are not in competition but domination you will more and more understand this in the future.

Try with generic emails  gmail yahoo hotmail etc

To me it sounds possible that #deeponion will step up to domination in the anon currency market. Glad to know to be in since day 1. Grateful for the generous weekly drops and for being part of this strong community. Join us, you will not regret it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

Its works only with a mail adress from hotmail, gmail or yahoo at the moment.   Smiley
You can change your mail adress in the deeponion forum under "your account->settings->contact details".
it works actually for most of other email services, especially some rare country TLD domains, email services with some extra rules, not working.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

Is there any news about new exchange ? I think this time is as good as any to get some volume on the coin, DO is doing exceptionally good standing in this market at the moment, price stayed strong during bearish markets. If people see volume on DO especially investors who knows that USDT might be a scam, they might look to alternatives where to survive during bearish markets like now. If we get some volume on DO on bigger exchanges or more exchanges I think we could succeed to get some more investors onboard, as once you join this community you will not likely to look elsewhere to try find something better

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

it works actually for most of other email services, especially some rare country TLD domains, email services with some extra rules, not working.

Ahhh... OK Smiley  I thought it was only hotmail, gmail or yahoo. Thank you for the explanation!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: