Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 [1328] 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

The problem with DeepOnion is that the trading volume is low and I think they need to move their marketing strategy out of BCT and make it more known in the trading community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

Hey Guys! How can I discover what I need to do (with details), in order to be part of the Airdrop.

Thanks in advance Wink

I could not participate in airdrop as well in past, but who knows maybe one day the border will be shifted again for the arrival of new members.
Stay suporting this extraordinary project and the award will certainly arrive in time   Smiley

I like your enthusiasm. Not getting to the airdrop isn't the end of your crypto journey. There are other ways to get Onions.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:50:40 PM

Picked up some ONIONS on Nova, transferred them to my DeepOnion wallet. How much is coin maturity, if anyone knows?
Also how high does my weight have to get before I start seeing some stakes? Staking seems very hard atm. Cheers!

Coin maturity is approximately 24 hrs and max weight at around 30 days
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:51:03 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 05:32:44 PM by Azazel333

The problem with DeepOnion is that the trading volume is low and I think they need to move their marketing strategy out of BCT and make it more known in the trading community

The volume is low now but that is mainly due to only being on the Novaexchange for the time being. Once deeponion is added to some larger exchanges (which I have no doubt will happen) then volume will pick up substantially. Hoping we make it onto Bittrex.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

The volume is low now but that is mainly do to only being on the Novaexchange for the time being. Once deeponion is added to some larger exchanges (which I have no doubt will happen) then volume will pick up substantially. Hoping we make it onto Bittrex.

The volume being low is an opportunity to buy cheap.  This price won't stay that long once deepvault is launched and we are listed on a new exchange.  ai suggest buying now as it won't go down to this price levesl again.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

The volume is low now but that is mainly do to only being on the Novaexchange for the time being. Once deeponion is added to some larger exchanges (which I have no doubt will happen) then volume will pick up substantially. Hoping we make it onto Bittrex.

The volume being low is an opportunity to buy cheap.  This price won't stay that long once deepvault is launched and we are listed on a new exchange.  ai suggest buying now as it won't go down to this price levesl again.

Very true, the price now is a good buying point. With deepvault release, the price will surely go up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Do you know the parameters to be accepted in this campaign?

I appreciate quite a lot and I see since qqs weeks the work of this project. Well, as everyone is not accepted, I allow myself to see if the parameters are unveiled or public and where I can go to inquire about this.

Yours.
bro. you need 3 step:

1.go to the deeponion forum:
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
put you btt account id  and  get your  signature.
copy the signature and  replace  your btt account's signature

2.download a deeponion wallet and get a address.
and put you deeponion address into  your btt account's bitcoin address

3. go to https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=976376
and you can apply for the deeponion aridrop!

good  luck! welcome to this amazing community!

do just like you already have
miningmininggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:06:31 PM

Do you know the parameters to be accepted in this campaign?

I appreciate quite a lot and I see since qqs weeks the work of this project. Well, as everyone is not accepted, I allow myself to see if the parameters are unveiled or public and where I can go to inquire about this.

Yours.
bro. you need 3 step:

1.go to the deeponion forum:
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
put you btt account id  and  get your  signature.
copy the signature and  replace  your btt account's signature

2.download a deeponion wallet and get a address.
and put you deeponion address into  your btt account's bitcoin address

3. go to https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=976376
and you can apply for the deeponion aridrop!

good  luck! welcome to this amazing community!
And you need to be a Jr. Member or above. also,you need to have 10 valid posts, 50 characters per post.

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

Watch out the 12 DO Airdrops and they are coming to drop the Onions!

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

Deep Onion is a coin which everyone believe it, Who can show me the reason?

the answer is simple = airdrop,

I think this is because of the ongoing and upcoming government regulations. Governments will try to bring crypto currencies down. Result will be that people flee out of non anon coins into anon coins like ONION is.

When taxman and government start to chace you
Who you gonna call? (DeepOnion) Smiley
Taxes for onions can be real simple, just hold and don't sell. See easy lol. But ya I always do wonder what tax issues will arise in the future for crypto. What we need is the free tax filing where the government tells you how much you owe. That way if you owe on crypto then thats how it is but if they have no clue about it then its good for you. Just really hope we get more answers from someone in the coming year because taxes always scare me.

That is great advice, if you don't convert your onions into cash then there is nothing to tax. Unless they accept deeponion as legal currency - which will probably happen at some point in the future  Grin

bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

My Application for this week airdrop (My first time) was rejected, but i don't know any reason behind it. I followed all possible rules but i think i got rejected because of some low quality of post made by me, but hope i will satisfy parameters of Deeponion Community in Next week Airdrop and Wish that some respected members of Bitcointalk and Deeponion Community guide me to improve my post quality.
I loved Deeponion Too much coz i know its future is too bright, so i try my best to take All Next Airdrop.

Thanks in Advance For Any Kind of Suggestion From This Community. Smiley Smiley
Cane1989

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

@doothewop: They doesn't told me what is the specific reason. I can only guess. I'm have 10 posts and only one in this ann. Or maybe one of them are not quality. Or something else.
@wanispwnz: Thanks on advice.
@all: Does enyone knows where I can ask for a reason why they declined me from airdrop?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
maxmad_x

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

Is DeepOnion good to be include on coinsmarkets? I just contact the support but it says they'll not listing the onion to their trading service without the devs permission.

I want to try their staking with onions there.

Interesting. I think @crypto_rainbow should consider contacting them. We need more exchanges sooner or later
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

@doothewop: They doesn't told me what is the specific reason. I can only guess. I'm have 10 posts and only one in this ann. Or maybe one of them are not quality. Or something else.
@all: Does enyone knows where I can ask for a reason why they declined me from airdrop?

Our friendly moderators in the official forum will answer your questions. Join here https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=211034

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

Why not ask @xsinx in the forum to know the reason, But before that ask yourself first if you are deserving to receive almost $700 in onions weekly from the airdrop. from that you can see why you are rejected. GoodLuck

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
maxmad_x

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

My first attempt at animated graphics. Enjoy Grin

Good graphics! Well done @abdulmad .. keep it up. Soon we all will be even richer. Keep up the good work
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:44:19 PM

your guess is the reason: having 9 posts on other threads and only 1 post in this deeponion thread.  try increasing posts in deeponion thread and make more than 10 posts.  its not that hard to make more than 10 good posts per week.  most important, participate and join discussions in deeponion.  furthermore, you should register in main forum (deeponion.org) for you to be eligible to join airdrop program.  plus, joining deeponion.org has plenty of benefits, you can be updated better.  try to apply again after few weeks.  goodluck!
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:50:35 PM

sry for annoying. but i didn't get email confirmation mail from deep onion community forum. i registered yesterday

Welcome to deeponion  Smiley Grin

Its works only with a mail adress from hotmail, gmail or yahoo at the moment.   Smiley
You can change your mail adress in the deeponion forum under "your account->settings->contact details".
After the change to a new mail adress, you can request a new mail to confirm.
The new mail should come immediately.  Wink
it works actually for most of other email services, especially some rare country TLD domains, email services with some extra rules, not working.

but i got a hotmail email account. resended 3-4 times
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

Is DeepOnion good to be include on coinsmarkets? I just contact the support but it says they'll not listing the onion to their trading service without the devs permission.

I want to try their staking with onions there.

Interesting. I think @crypto_rainbow should consider contacting them. We need more exchanges sooner or later
Coinmarkets is also a good exchange and new users register everyday because of its adaptation to new airdrop coins but i think @crypto_rainbow and development team planning for  bigger than this .
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:03:38 PM

Coinmarkets is also a good exchange and new users register everyday because of its adaptation to new airdrop coins but i think @crypto_rainbow and development team planning for  bigger than this .

its usually the first exchange on almost new coins in the ANN section, but for me i dont like their user interface while trading. too much zeroes that too hard to count

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 [1328] 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: