Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

Crypto-rainbow, I tried to withdraw all my coins from nova but I will not dump, I tested it and will withdraw it again and back to my web wallet. Thank you
it is up to you if you know what you doing there is no problem, coins should be back to airdrop wallet. if we see one of daily checks you will be banned and coming back is pretty hard.

Thank you, I already sent back my coins to my web wallet. I don't want to be banned on this airdrop.

With web-wallet, do you mean the 3rd party wallet or your local wallet on your pc?

This onionwallet.org/index.php
I use this for my airdrop address but there is a time that this not reachable. I am worry if it's safe to use.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

Hi, dev. After learning how to file a coin altcoin for bittrex, I understand that I do not have enough authority and conditions to file an onion application for them. You can read the conditions here and execute it if possible ....

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

"We plant onions now, we harvest them later". Cheers to those who haven't sell their onions. I believe this coin have more potentials to be unveiled, we just need to have patience.  Cool
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

Crypto-rainbow, I tried to withdraw all my coins from nova but I will not dump, I tested it and will withdraw it again and back to my web wallet. Thank you
it is up to you if you know what you doing there is no problem, coins should be back to airdrop wallet. if we see one of daily checks you will be banned and coming back is pretty hard.

Thank you, I already sent back my coins to my web wallet. I don't want to be banned on this airdrop.

With web-wallet, do you mean the 3rd party wallet or your local wallet on your pc?

I use this for my airdrop address but there is a time that this not reachable. I am worry if it's safe to use.
As far as I understood, your onions have to be in a local wallet, don't know, if this webwallet counts for airdrop.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

"We plant onions now, we harvest them later". Cheers to those who haven't sell their onions. I believe this coin have more potentials to be unveiled, we just need to have patience.  Cool
Grin it's nice, beautiful, and we need to expand and please make sure you have no body missed from the Airdrops.

Lets grow!

With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

Why no answer dev ?

Can you check this please ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20837478#msg20837478
malibubaby

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:03:04 PM

As far as I understood, your onions have to be in a local wallet, don't know, if this webwallet counts for airdrop.

The dev allowed to use this. He recommend this to me.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

Why no answer dev ?

Can you check this please ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20837478#msg20837478

I think he is still busy counting the number of tabs you have open, going from the pics you posted.. I also tried, but it was too much effort.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

Why no answer dev ?

I think he is still busy counting the number of tabs you have open, going from the pics you posted.. I also tried, but it was too much effort.

what's your problem? Would you like to happen the same?
pipi2009

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

The dev allowed to use this. He recommend this to me.
I also used  the webwallet to join the airdrop.but now be blacklisted,I don't move any coins from webwallet,but the 3rd webwalllet use my coin to POS.we all hope that dev can help us to solve this.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

Why no answer dev ?

what's your problem? Would you like to happen the same?

Calm down and give the dev some time! You can also post in the official forum!
Everything will for sure be sorted out and a solution will be found!
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

Loving this project so far. I opened my wallet this morning to see my first significant deposit. Thank you very much!

I now have 2 questions -

1) First is that I don't recall setting a password anywhere for my wallet. Did I screw up? If so, would I be wise to get a new wallet now?

2) Is there a benefit to me leaving my wallet open to stake? If so, is it system specific? I have it on my laptop now, but if having a better system would benefit, I could move it to a rig.

3) For mining this coin, does it perform better on AMD / NVIDIA cards?

Thanks, and sorry - looks like I had 3 questions. Hope this was the right place to drop them.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
malibubaby

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

DeepOnion comrades, we are devastated to announce that OnionWallet has been tampered with / hacked this morning [we are in GMT+3 timezone]. As far as we can see now approximately 5000 Onion have been sent to unknown addresses. All funds have been drained...

If you had a balance please PM us your info and-or post it here - we have to track who lost what.

We will update you as soon as we have more information to share.

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

WARNING: piWallet is not secure software apparently!

Oh no, dev please see this. I hope that my funds is there.
bumblebee24

Activity: 154

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Loving this project so far. I opened my wallet this morning to see my first significant deposit. Thank you very much!

I now have 2 questions -

1) First is that I don't recall setting a password anywhere for my wallet. Did I screw up? If so, would I be wise to get a new wallet now?

2) Is there a benefit to me leaving my wallet open to stake? If so, is it system specific? I have it on my laptop now, but if having a better system would benefit, I could move it to a rig.

Thanks, and sorry - looks like I had 3 questions. Hope this was the right place to drop them.

1) To set a password; go to settings; encrypt wallet
2) Staking is not system related; its balance related; and yes its required to leave your wallet open to stake
3) Mining this coin is only worth if you have ACIS; GPU mining train has already passed
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

DeepOnion comrades, we are devastated to announce that OnionWallet has been tampered with / hacked this morning [we are in GMT+3 timezone]. As far as we can see now approximately 5000 Onion have been sent to unknown addresses. All funds have been drained...

If you had a balance please PM us your info and-or post it here - we have to track who lost what.

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Had a feeling to not send onions to 3th partie applications. Its just to lucrative now to steal coins from people.

Hodl your onions in your wallet lock it and unlock for staling sometimes. They will take every chance to drain you out of onions.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Had a feeling to not send onions to 3th partie applications. Its just to lucrative now to steal coins from people.

Yes, your coins are always more safe at your local wallet. An online wallet pulls more attention than a local PC, because there are more coins to steal.
So if you are not in f.e. China you should avoid 3rd party wallets.
Btw. nobody knows who is behind such a wallet.
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

It is very unfortunate that those who were hacked. I hope that those who keep money in their wallet will not. I think it's not necessary to translate your coins anywhere, the price will only grow!
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

I now have 2 questions -

1) To set a password; go to settings; encrypt wallet
2) Staking is not system related; its balance related; and yes its required to leave your wallet open to stake
3) Mining this coin is only worth if you have ACIS; GPU mining train has already passed

Got it - thank you very much, especially regarding number 1.
In terms of staking, I assume there is compensation for doing it? Sorry, new to POS and more familiar with POW

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

Side note dev, wallet in openssl 1.1 does not compile, it has some implemention problems with
Code:
EVP_CIPHER_CTX evp;
it has to be someting like this to work with openssl 1.1
Code:
EVP_CIPHER_CTX *evp = EVP_CIPHER_CTX_new();
EVP_CIPHER_CTX_free(evp);
, i tried to compile cause the linux wallet has some isuess with my enviroment (Debian 9 libboost 1.62) tried to do my openssl 1.1 version but it's rocket science to me (i'm a java develeper mostly so no pionters) any advice?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

We are deeply sorry.

Onionminer.club

Please everyone be aware 3th party onion web wallet run by onionminer.club has been hacked
 https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onionwallet-has-been-tampered-with-hacked-this-morning.321/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: