Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

In mining quite sadly has become a day with 150 Mh/s only 6 onions

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

Is there any news about adding other to exchange cryptopia for example it would not be bad ?
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

I just received a fraction of a coin for keeping it open, and staking - but now when looking it states I am not staking because I have no mature coins. I tried restarting it, but its the same.

Am I missing something?

Yes my onions did not mature until about the second day then they did start growing... i mean staking. Smiley

Edit
Just found this on our site from a member groko "they drop in and out over time, sit tight and a portion will drop into stake.."

Also I think the more onions you have the better the stake..

Something seems off. More than 10hrs after it's still saying "Not staking because my coins aren't mature"

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

The nova price for onion 10000 Satos great team work I think we are in the beginning only Smiley
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

I just received a fraction of a coin for keeping it open, and staking - but now when looking it states I am not staking because I have no mature coins. I tried restarting it, but its the same.

Am I missing something?

Yes my onions did not mature until about the second day then they did start growing... i mean staking. Smiley

Edit
Just found this on our site from a member groko "they drop in and out over time, sit tight and a portion will drop into stake.."

Something seems off. More than 10hrs after it's still saying "Not staking because my coins aren't mature"

You should wait  24 hrs not 10 hrs...
But the airdrop for junior member network height is so high, that it says I will stake in sometime next year... And I guess that is because devs are minting blocks like crazy at the  moment...

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:04:01 PM

I got a PM and we found out user missed cumulative 3 weeks 10 valid posts requirement so banned from Airdrop.

Let's remind the rule it could be important for some:

If you miss one week posting over 10 valid posts you will be excluded from only that week's distribution. if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution permanently.

dev ,I have  sent you message,  I  lost coins and was blacklisted as  the  online wallet hack event ,  can I  re-apply  with a new address?

I am from china , official wallet can not sync at china , so I have to use http://onionwallet.org/ online wallet. as now the online wallet was hacked , I lost my 920 DeepOnion coins that were distributed to me at the 4th round airdrop.
         I just checked my status and found that I was blacklisted as a result of the hacking http://onionwallet.org/. I lost 920 coins , I did nothing to my online wallet and never moved any coin out from onliewallet. Please see my detailed information:
    User ID: 250449
    Wallet Address: DoyNPSshAWw8Tjb624cxKPWfZQFTwmqg6m
   Thanks again for your concern of my trouble.
   Should I change my airdrop address and apply again ? Hope you can help me make it right again.  Thanks dev

We act on facts, the coin moves, the bot stops crawling it again. There is no mistake there. Chinese people can make their own solutions about web wallets or VPN service supporting Tor.
We will release official paper wallet sometime this month, people can use it for participating future airdrops. We will re-consider these cases you can post details there and wait https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/

So dev we are eligible in joining for the 5th round? Can we change our address?

1st you need to read this https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/
So you need to fill it back up 90 percent from what we sent and then tell us this we can consider your case and update the old wallet with  new wallet and you will need to wait 7 days with up balance before participate the airdrop because system need to see at least 7 days up balance.
dev, I have  tried to do as what you said ,  fill back up 90 percent from what I have been distributed and then wait for another 7 days , but when I  reapply from this URL: https://deeponion.org/apply.php with a new wallet address . it shows  User Blacklisted, really hope dev team can  give us the authority to reapply as soon as possible. We are all innocent ,Please coinsider our  situation. thanks , dev

faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

The difficulty network has jump .
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

Am I missing something?

Edit

It needs to be on for 24 hours. While mining it, im staking it.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:08:34 PM

Is there any news about adding other to exchange cryptopia for example it would not be bad ?
Bittrex is the next target or any chinese exchange like Yunbi .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

It' s really hard to follow all community activities. So many posts everyday.
But very glad to see the achievements we have had. 0.0001 BTC is really a good price for Baby Onion.
Let's work together to be listed on another exchange.
Don't forget to post on
deepOnion.org/community
xiaobei

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

The nova price for onion 10000 Satos great team work I think we are in the beginning only Smiley

This is the beginning, and sure, onion is the great project in the crypto currency,He will continue to go higher

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

The difficulty network has jump .

It's cheaper to buy onion now than mine.  I have a hashrate of 50mh/s, it used to mine 12 coins/day now far less..

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
xiaobei

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

Uploaded Another Video Tutorial for the Day, i am starting to like this daily routine in making videos to support deeponion community.

Here's another Deeponion Airdrop Tutorial that is Newbie Friendly and Easy to follow step by step guide.

Video #2 DeepOnion Airdrop Tutorial

Watch: https://youtu.be/l7ShVAF2QuE

Dont Forget to subscribe and be the first to notified when new videos has been publish.

Like and Share the video to your friends that is willing to join the AIRDROP.

Thank You

Thank you for the video

China should do his own way about web wallets,  we need some time to sort Chinese users unability connect Tor and
we will release paper wallet in this month maybe this will help for some people

Thank you dev, you have been concerned about the fans of the Chinese community, we will let more Chinese people know onion

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

amazing, every time I check this thread there are 10+ new pages. this project has gained some serious momentum. hopefully we can keep going.
windows88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

Thank you dev, you have been concerned about the fans of the Chinese community, we will let more Chinese people know onion

paper wallet does not really help. if you want to sell, you still need a real wallet to do transactions.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

So awesome.
While at work: flip open phone: check blockfolio. Good to see a steady rise!
xiaobei

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

paper wallet does not really help. if you want to sell, you still need a real wallet to do transactions.
@windows88 thank you ,Now I'm not going to sell my onion, I'll get 100 USD,Very much like to communicate with ALL people here Grin

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

I got a PM and we found out user missed cumulative 3 weeks 10 valid posts requirement so banned from Airdrop.

Let's remind the rule it could be important for some:

If you miss one week posting over 10 valid posts you will be excluded from only that week's distribution. if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution permanently.

dev ,I have  sent you message,  I  lost coins and was blacklisted as  the  online wallet hack event ,  can I  re-apply  with a new address?

I am from china , official wallet can not sync at china , so I have to use http://onionwallet.org/ online wallet. as now the online wallet was hacked , I lost my 920 DeepOnion coins that were distributed to me at the 4th round airdrop.
         I just checked my status and found that I was blacklisted as a result of the hacking http://onionwallet.org/. I lost 920 coins , I did nothing to my online wallet and never moved any coin out from onliewallet. Please see my detailed information:
    User ID: 250449
    Wallet Address: DoyNPSshAWw8Tjb624cxKPWfZQFTwmqg6m
   Thanks again for your concern of my trouble.
   Should I change my airdrop address and apply again ? Hope you can help me make it right again.  Thanks dev

We act on facts, the coin moves, the bot stops crawling it again. There is no mistake there. Chinese people can make their own solutions about web wallets or VPN service supporting Tor.
We will release official paper wallet sometime this month, people can use it for participating future airdrops. We will re-consider these cases you can post details there and wait https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/

So dev we are eligible in joining for the 5th round? Can we change our address?

1st you need to read this https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/
So you need to fill it back up 90 percent from what we sent and then tell us this we can consider your case and update the old wallet with  new wallet and you will need to wait 7 days with up balance before participate the airdrop because system need to see at least 7 days up balance.
dev, I have  tried to do as what you said ,  fill back up 90 percent from what I have been distributed and then wait for another 7 days , but when I  reapply from this URL: https://deeponion.org/apply.php with a new wallet address . it shows  User Blacklisted, really hope dev team can  give us the authority to reapply as soon as possible. We are all innocent ,Please coinsider our  situation. thanks , dev
we can handle manually if you applied there please wait https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/ when we have time we will process these backlogs

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

So awesome.
nice to see how Onions are growing, isn`t it? I am smile everytime i look in blockfolio) and i wish it continue)))
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

So awesome.
nice to see how Onions are growing, isn`t it? I am smile everytime i look in blockfolio) and i wish it continue)))

Checking blockfolio, after that pressing the faucet thing.
But then I get the message I press it too much and may be banned Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: