Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 [1611] 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darmold

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

If I understood this well, old DO airdrop participants will now receive smaller amount of onions weekly and by posting on official DO forum you can earn deeppoints, which can be withdrawed for Onios correct ?  
By now, even new users who register on official DO forum can earn some onions by posting there right ? This would surely lead to high number of new users on DO forum.
What is with users like me, I was rejected 3 weeks ago because of low quality posts, and I was planing to became Member here, be active on DO forum, and then re-apply for airdrop. What has changed now with these new rules for such cases ?

As far as I understand, the old airdrop every friday will continue. But not all the Onions will be distributed on Friday. Some of the Onions will be kept by the team and distributed to the DeepOnion Forum participants based on the DeepPoints they earn. They will probably do another smaller airdrop for this on Saturdays or Sundays.
I think the fund for every friday airdrop shouldnt be affected because of the airdrop to be made for the DO DeepPoints.  Hopefully it will be like this so that the airdrop for DeepPoints will just serve as an another incentive for those who are active in the official DO community.
From what I understand the new way of earning Onions on the DO forum is an add on to the old airdrop, this was made in order to incentivize people to help the project grow and reward those who are already doing it. Which I find really helpful and intelligent. For now I have no idea what will happen to the old airdrop and it's rules, we will have to wait and see, just wait the devs are making a lot of effort to improve this project, we should at least support them!

I think that a small amount of the regular Airdrop supply will be taken away to distribute them as a small additional airdrop.
How many or if you even get any Onions at all in this extra airdrop is based on your DeepPoint Count.
We have to wait and see what the excat numbers are.

there is a bit of uncertainity about total amount for airdrop is affected or not and if yes in what part (minimum? a lot? equal?) so maybe a dev or admin can help us to understand

There are two Airdrops. Old big Airdrop (40 weeks) and new small one (DeepPoints)
Rules for new small Airdrop you can read on official DeepOnion forum. For old big Airdrop we are still waiting the 16th airdrop to hear about new rules.
Also after 16th Airdrop rewards for small new Airdrop (DeepPoints) are gonna be bigger, because they are 10x smaller right now.And they will change something too if needed like spamming issue etc.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

I didn't have much time to be on here as soon as I saw that DeepPoints rules started.
I have spent some time to collect some Smiley

If you are truly involved and want to participate in the forum discussions, DeepPoints will come out naturally as you won't feel the "obligation" of posting.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

An interesting and solid project with a very nice community attitude...
Too bad I've only arrived now and can't qualify to participate...
will be watching   Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

Does anyone know if the coin control feature can be used via RPC commands on the Linux wallet deamon?

I'm attempting to automate some payment processes so I can distribute some coins, however the documentaion for the RPC interface is a little scarce and I don't want to empty out my Airdrop wallet accidentally!

Code:
sendfrom <fromaccount> <toDeepOnionaddress> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to]
you can try very small amounts micro payments
check this  
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/API_reference_(JSON-RPC)

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

Is there an ETA on the change of rules for the airdrops? I hope to get involved more but the airdrops seem elusive at the moment for many on the forums at deepOnion and on here.

I would much rather join this airdrop program than some of the e-insert-acronym-here coins which just look like pump and dump schemes.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

Is there an ETA on the change of rules for the airdrops? I hope to get involved more but the airdrops seem elusive at the moment for many on the forums at deepOnion and on here.

I would much rather join this airdrop program than some of the e-insert-acronym-here coins which just look like pump and dump schemes.

exactly !!  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Miderian

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:44:54 PM

So DeepPoints rules are out. How are you folks handle these rules?
I think it will be ok for new guys.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

I didn't have much time to be on here as soon as I saw that DeepPoints rules started.

Hi there @Darmold! My advice to you is just try to create a balance between here and at the official forum. Of course it should be a bit more at our official DeepOnion forum than here. While doing that, don't forget the minimum of at least 10 quality posts here in bitcointalk. Anywhere in bitcointalk except in off-topic sections. Just remember to balance things out.
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

I think the concept is good and puts more focus on community contribution on the DO Forum.

Edit: Everyone can check the post a few pages back with the link to the Forum Ranks & Trophies & Deeppoints Explained thread for more info.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darmold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:38 PM

Hi there @Darmold! My advice to you is just try to create a balance between here and at the official forum. Of course it should be a bit more at our official DeepOnion forum than here. While doing that, don't forget the minimum of at least 10 quality posts here in bitcointalk. Anywhere in bitcointalk except in off-topic sections. Just remember to balance things out.

Thank you so much guys for help. Again a big help and support from your side.
It's not just that I read rules all day Smiley I had a lot of work to on my daily job.
But I'm here to stay, I'll give my best on both forums, not because I need to, I want
to be here with you guys and I like Crypto stuff hehe Smiley

kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

Yes. It is fun and exciting. You should try if you haven't tried yet. The rules are easy, I bet you can do it. That's why I encourage you to join our official DeepOnion forum if you haven't done it yet so. Here is the link to our official forum https://deeponion.org/community/

Don't forget to also have fun and enjoy the official forum together with the rest of the members of the community.  Cool
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

we hope to complete coding before 16 airdrops

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Miderian

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

Yes. It is fun and exciting. You should try if you haven't tried yet. The rules are easy, I bet you can do it. That's why I encourage you to join our official DeepOnion forum if you haven't done it yet so. Here is the link to our official forum https://deeponion.org/community/

Don't forget to also have fun and enjoy the official forum together with the rest of the members of the community.  Cool

Thanks. I'm gonna be there in a few minutes, just to finish something first.
Deep is going to change things. Anyone still concerned about price lol
Just sit back and watch Cool

MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:34 PM

Getting rewarded for being active and contributing to DeepOnion is really superb and gives more motivation for all members !

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

How i can get DeepPoints on official forum or is not already fully functionality? I have 0 DeepPoints and want to get some.

Just do posts, make threads and make polls.  You will get points for likes you get, threads you make, replies you get, and making polls.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
dvhiph

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

I saw the project from the following website cryptovore.com. Its very interesting with lots of bounty rounds. Thanks dev. Really hope that I can join those bounties in the future. Good luck.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

hi dev team, do each deeponion.org member have daily limit on the number of posts they can like?  like 10? 50? we can have max like per day to prevent system abuse - wherein members may like 100's of posts every day.

Caps are pretty much enough. We have not seen someone reached this limits yet
you can check
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ/edit#gid=1646697783
100 likes
20 profile post likes
20 threads
100 posts
unlimited followers

you can go over 100 posts daily you will still getting some extra from likes or new followers you collecting.
we can increase limits if we see no problem from these reachers
Those caps are pretty high. I hope someone doesn't reach those because at that point it is basically spam posting which is not helpful to the community or the idea of this new system.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:29:28 PM

So as far as I understand now we have the opportunity to earn onions on the official forum but the normal airdrop is still going on, right?
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:22 PM

Tried to sign up on the website and got this error.

Please enter a value that matches the required format."
Jarixx

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:34:07 PM

How i can get DeepPoints on official forum or is not already fully functionality? I have 0 DeepPoints and want to get some.

Just do posts, make threads and make polls.  You will get points for likes you get, threads you make, replies you get, and making polls.

It's all fun. Do what you already do and have fun. I'm glad that DeepPoints started.
This way many new members or other ones who don't participate in Airdrop will be rewarded.
This is a nice move if you ask me.

Pages: « 1 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 [1611] 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: