Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100546 times)
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:52:02 PM

I finally got the DOGE .. that was not nice .. no reason on why that taken so f.... long. But at least they are on my possession now.

i got mine too i think its just a glitch or bug they already fix it

It took 32 days for me... . :-)

no, no it didn't...jeez this thread is just full of trolls  Roll Eyes
anyone still reading? coinpot is fine guys...there's plenty of attempts to discredit them, but they pay out to everyone quickly and without any fuss

I stopped checking this topic because i never had an issue with coinpot. Sad to see this trolls posting here. Thank you for reaching out. In my opinion, Coinpot is the best site for faucet users. It is so simple and fast. I wish more faucets could adopt this micropayment system. Anyone who is not using this site yet, please ignore above trolls and try it yourself. You will not regret.
I don't think that we can call these people as a trolls if they are complaining here about Coinpot service. If they aren't getting withdrawals or their deposit wasn't credited, they just came here to share their experience. If you didn't had any issues with Coinpot, it doesn't means that everything is fine for other people also Smiley. But it's always would be best to contact with Coinpot support if you have issues, in recent weeks I saw that some people got responses from Coinpot. Maybe we can expect that their support can become better than it was until now.

To be clear for all the guys who cannot read English : the problem is not to take something OUT of Coinpot but to put something IN it. And the problem seems to be related to Dogecoin transferts only. So before calling troll, learn to read. For the rest Coinpot indeed works fine. Mailing to support is useless, they never reply.

no need to be so defensive, yes we can read english...apparently dogecoin transferts are taking 32 days  Roll Eyes

You have just accused them as being trolls. And I don't know what you based your accusations from but from what I see it, they've come here to complain because they have nowhere to go after trying to reach the CoinPot support. And some of them do seem to have valid problems and they have not come here to just scream 'scam' or anything like that.

Just what others have said, if it has been working for you, it doesn't mean it has worked for everybody else. I don't think that the CoinPot system is perfect, no system is, and when things go wrong you'd expect that users can get help from the support team if they have any, or any kind of help/response.

Just so everybody know, so far, everything has been working for me, including my Dogecoin deposits and I do hope it will stay that way.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:35:58 PM

I finally got the DOGE .. that was not nice .. no reason on why that taken so f.... long. But at least they are on my possession now.

anyone still reading? coinpot is fine guys...there's plenty of attempts to discredit them, but they pay out to everyone quickly and without any fuss

I stopped checking this topic because i never had an issue with coinpot. Sad to see this trolls posting here. Thank you for reaching out. In my opinion, Coinpot is the best site for faucet users. It is so simple and fast. I wish more faucets could adopt this micropayment system. Anyone who is not using this site yet, please ignore above trolls and try it yourself. You will not regret.
I don't think that we can call these people as a trolls if they are complaining here about Coinpot service. If they aren't getting withdrawals or their deposit wasn't credited, they just came here to share their experience. If you didn't had any issues with Coinpot, it doesn't means that everything is fine for other people also Smiley. But it's always would be best to contact with Coinpot support if you have issues, in recent weeks I saw that some people got responses from Coinpot. Maybe we can expect that their support can become better than it was until now.

To be clear for all the guys who cannot read English : the problem is not to take something OUT of Coinpot but to put something IN it. And the problem seems to be related to Dogecoin transferts only. So before calling troll, learn to read. For the rest Coinpot indeed works fine. Mailing to support is useless, they never reply.

no need to be so defensive, yes we can read english...apparently dogecoin transferts are taking 32 days  Roll Eyes

You have just accused them as being trolls. And I don't know what you based your accusations from but from what I see it, they've come here to complain because they have nowhere to go after trying to reach the CoinPot support. And some of them do seem to have valid problems and they have not come here to just scream 'scam' or anything like that.

Just what others have said, if it has been working for you, it doesn't mean it has worked for everybody else. I don't think that the CoinPot system is perfect, no system is, and when things go wrong you'd expect that users can get help from the support team if they have any, or any kind of help/response.

Just so everybody know, so far, everything has been working for me, including my Dogecoin deposits and I do hope it will stay that way.

my accusation is based on reading this thread and the threads for other popular services - faucets, ad networks, microwallets - on this forum

its simple - the people who are genuine honest users are getting paid (and their deposits are crediting just fine) , and if they have any problems then they get good support directly from the service. they don't come on here posting that they are happy about the service...because who does that?
however those that are cheats and scammers get butthurt when they are banned (and not paid) by these services - so they troll and trash talk here to try to get some revenge. there is probably also an element of competitors services creating sock puppet accounts to do the same (see the high % of complaints that come from newbie accounts)

so from an newcomer or outsider reading this thread it looks like coinpot is bad - but id say 99.99% of good honest users have no problems. its just the loud obnoxious scammers who make all the noise
as i said this is not just coinpot - its a common pattern on this forum for any succesful service

its useful i think, for those who have no problems to occasionally post our satisfaction here. to at least provide a bit of counterbalance to all the nonsense.
but maybe its futile Sad
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:41:10 PM

my accusation is based on reading this thread and the threads for other popular services - faucets, ad networks, microwallets - on this forum

its simple - the people who are genuine honest users are getting paid (and their deposits are crediting just fine) , and if they have any problems then they get good support directly from the service. they don't come on here posting that they are happy about the service...because who does that?
however those that are cheats and scammers get butthurt when they are banned (and not paid) by these services - so they troll and trash talk here to try to get some revenge. there is probably also an element of competitors services creating sock puppet accounts to do the same (see the high % of complaints that come from newbie accounts)

so from an newcomer or outsider reading this thread it looks like coinpot is bad - but id say 99.99% of good honest users have no problems. its just the loud obnoxious scammers who make all the noise
as i said this is not just coinpot - its a common pattern on this forum for any succesful service

its useful i think, for those who have no problems to occasionally post our satisfaction here. to at least provide a bit of counterbalance to all the nonsense.
but maybe its futile Sad

If you have been reading this thread then you must have seen that I and a few others have repeatedly saying that we have not had any problems so far. But I don’t have the benefit [or the lack] of reading other forums of this kind of service and so I look at those complaints as potential valid complaints, because they are not just about getting banned and not paid, some of them have trouble with the 2FA verification and some about combining accounts [those with and without email].

Also the line of logic that those who do not get paid are dishonest and those who do are not, is as bad as those accused are guilty and those who are not are not guilty.

And guess what, I first joined this forum because I wanted to complain when otherwise I wouldn’t have because I didn’t think there would be any reason to.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
grahamlyons

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:14 AM

but maybe its futile Sad

If you have been reading this thread then you must have seen that I and a few others have repeatedly saying that we have not had any problems so far. But I don’t have the benefit [or the lack] of reading other forums of this kind of service and so I look at those complaints as potential valid complaints, because they are not just about getting banned and not paid, some of them have trouble with the 2FA verification and some about combining accounts [those with and without email].

Also the line of logic that those who do not get paid are dishonest and those who do are not, is as bad as those accused are guilty and those who are not are not guilty.

And guess what, I first joined this forum because I wanted to complain when otherwise I wouldn’t have because I didn’t think there would be any reason to.

i think you are misunderstanding what im saying a little. this isnt a criminal trial - ultimately it doesnt matter if you are "guilty" or "not guilty", all that matters is whether coinpot think you are a good honest user or a bad user

coinpot is a business...

if they think you are a good honest user then it makes logical/business sense that they will pay you, credit your deposits (in less than 32 days!) and reply quickly to any support issues you have. this is my experience and by the sounds of it, yours too. they would quickly die if they treated their good users poorly.

if they think you are a bad user (scammer/cheat/bot/troll/abusive/whatever, its their rules) then there is no incentive for them to pay you, credit your deposits, or waste time getting into a support argument . if you are not paid and not getting any support response then you should probably assume you fall into this category Smiley

thats my point
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

but maybe its futile Sad

i think you are misunderstanding what im saying a little. this isnt a criminal trial - ultimately it doesnt matter if you are "guilty" or "not guilty", all that matters is whether coinpot think you are a good honest user or a bad user

coinpot is a business...

if they think you are a good honest user then it makes logical/business sense that they will pay you, credit your deposits (in less than 32 days!) and reply quickly to any support issues you have. this is my experience and by the sounds of it, yours too. they would quickly die if they treated their good users poorly.

if they think you are a bad user (scammer/cheat/bot/troll/abusive/whatever, its their rules) then there is no incentive for them to pay you, credit your deposits, or waste time getting into a support argument . if you are not paid and not getting any support response then you should probably assume you fall into this category Smiley

thats my point

"then you should probably assume you fall into this category"

You are making way to much assumptions about as well the intentions of other users and the Coinpot business. Coinpot had a lot of technical problems in the beginning, my problem also goes back to the early days and the fact that their support is non existant is a generally known "FACT", not an assumption. Further most users, also here agree that in general it operates fine, even without support. Your trolling makes more dammage to the image of Coinpot than all the problems people mention here.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
grahamlyons

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

but maybe its futile Sad

coinpot is a business...

thats my point

You are making way to much assumptions about as well the intentions of other users and the Coinpot business. Coinpot had a lot of technical problems in the beginning, my problem also goes back to the early days and the fact that their support is non existant is a generally known "FACT", not an assumption. Further most users, also here agree that in general it operates fine, even without support. Your trolling makes more dammage to the image of Coinpot than all the problems people mention here.

lol, ok  Cry
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

but maybe its futile Sad

coinpot is a business...

thats my point

lol, ok  Cry

You 're welcome.  Cool

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

why are u fighting? haha coinpot is okay now

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

Damn quotes on this forums do look like HUGE pyramids

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
nic79

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:38:11 PM

i don't want use anymore coinpot.
it's scam and don't pay anymore.
i want to register directly with my dogecoin address.
is there any solution?
already lost more than 1500 doges with them
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:07:58 AM

How did you loose them? Never had a problem with coinpot, even if 'till now I had not many withdrawals, under ten maybe.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

maybe their payments are judt delayed in happen to me too

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

On the first account I created on CoinPot I was never paid.
I then created another account and everything is fine with this 2nd account, already deposited DOGE (few hours delay), converted into BTC, then withdrew BTC (a few hours also) without issue.

I don't know why my first account was blacklisted, as support don't answer, but it was as i've never been paid the 0.0001 BTC i managed to collect there.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
chaz125

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:15:18 PM

Coinpot is NOT a scam. here is a update. Video made by me Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXT0sRphk8

You can NOW mine DASH & BITCOIN CASH!
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

i don't want use anymore coinpot.
it's scam and don't pay anymore.
i want to register directly with my dogecoin address.
is there any solution?
already lost more than 1500 doges with them

You're wrong buddy, CoinPot is not a scam. I've used it almost since the beginning - all deposits fine and withdrawals as well. Works a treat.

Take another look at what you've done and check your addresses.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:05:14 PM

Interdasting. And what about faucets supporting Coinpot? Got a list?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
AlphaBits

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:11:39 PM

This is great!  I hope they are going to have faucets for Dash and Bitcoin Cash Similar to the Moon Faucets!!
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

This is great!  I hope they are going to have faucets for Dash and Bitcoin Cash Similar to the Moon Faucets!!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I love the Moon faucets and it would be great if they added sites for these two coins. What's also great is the instant convert facility - it makes it much easier to amass a decent amount of whichever coin you're collecting.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

Question for admin:

is it possibile to somehow run the miner from linux command line (NO browser) to optimize H/s?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

Interesting news. Maybe it means that they will start their Bitcoin Cash and Dash faucets. I hope yes.

Question for admin:

is it possibile to somehow run the miner from linux command line (NO browser) to optimize H/s?
You are asking in a wrong place, because there are no Coinpot admin on this thread Smiley. Maybe you can try contact their support, but it's not big chance that they will answer. I would like to help you, but I'm not familiar with Linux :/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: