Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:32:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100584 times)
xellosmoon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:50:20 AM

I have do 2 withdrawal , 0.06 btc... and i see in my Coinpot dashboard its complete . but i have not recive my btc. and if i looking in Blocktrail i have 0 transfer. (sorry for my eng its really not really good, im want understeand what happen ) can someone help me?

I have the same issue. I hope it gets fixed.
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

I'm experiencing an "higher than usual" delay at receiving 0.0005 BTC too.

I mean, it's not 48 hours yet since receiving the withdrawal confirmation email, rather ~40 hours, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I can understand some of delay dued to these days BTC attention and price rise, but I think it will be that way from now on so we and admins must get used to it.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

I'm experiencing an "higher than usual" delay at receiving 0.0005 BTC too.

I mean, it's not 48 hours yet since receiving the withdrawal confirmation email, rather ~40 hours, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I can understand some of delay dued to these days BTC attention and price rise, but I think it will be that way from now on so we and admins must get used to it.
It's strange. I received my BTC payout tonight, only after ~ 24 hours since I clicked link on withdrawal confirmation email.

xellosmoon

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

My withdrawal was more than 2 days ago and its says its "completed" but there is no blockchain trail for it Sad
Ratsel

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

This is embarrassing! And inconceivable! ....
So, if I do not say a bullshit, the Terms and Conditions of use of COINPOT do not refer in any way to a failed transaction, do not refer to capital losses, do not refer to our money. THEREFORE: COINPOT is the direct responsible for a possible loss, when they do not respond to the email of assistance that consequently can be prosecuted as financial fraud, default, mass fraud ... (words of my lawyer).

I am happy for you that you have deposited small digits.
I'm curious to know how to recover my fucking money.

The assistance of Blocktrail has not given me answers except that in the blockchain there are no transactions with the addresses of my 2 wallets (thank you very much but I could understand it by myself)

While COINPOT assistance is not intended to respond to any email support ... so, in my opinion, they do not want to solve the problems of transactions that affect their platform.

The DELAY in validating a transaction I can understand it. But I can not accept in any way the failure to reply via e-mail when a transaction is not even displayed in Blockchain but at the same time "COMPLETED" in the CoinPot dashboard.

100% (after my experience) I do not recommend this wallet online, use it only for faucets
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

My withdrawal was more than 2 days ago and its says its "completed" but there is no blockchain trail for it Sad

Well, I just went to check now because I never do usually because the service never failed me so far and I can confirm that I also have the transaction marked as COMPLETED but in the blockchain explorer there are 0 transactions on the receiving address.

I just sent an email to the support, I hope they will look into the issue than, since it seems we are not few affected by that. Especially the Ratsel guy and his 0.06 BTC that is a considerable sum.

I trust the issue will be resolved, I'll let you know as soon it happens.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Ratsel

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

thank you very much StelioKontos, I hope that at least you will receive some news from CoinPot Assistence, but I doubt this will happen. From what I read on the web no one has ever received an answer. (and this is very worrying, as well as making me lose hope).
playfast

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Looking through this thread, most of the issues with coinpot seem to be with large transactions that are exchange related, not from faucets.
Personally, I will only use coinpot for their faucets and never for large crypto exchange. I much prefer FaucetHub for exchanges.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Looking through this thread, most of the issues with coinpot seem to be with large transactions that are exchange related, not from faucets.
Personally, I will only use coinpot for their faucets and never for large crypto exchange. I much prefer FaucetHub for exchanges.

I have to disagree on some points.

Faucet works, okay, they are immediately credited to your coinpoint account, never had the minimal issue with that. But once you have accumulated a decent sum in your coinpot account, it comes the time you want to withdraw that sum into your wallet eventually. The latest issues reported in this discussion are related to this matter. Withdraws, either small or large, being flagged COMPLETED but blockchain not reporting the corresponding transactions. Let's hope they were some isolated issues that will be resolved soon.

The issues above are not related to exchanges in this case, since the withdraw hasn't even been recognized by the bitcoin network.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:30:49 PM

Hearing all this makes me slightly nervous. I was going to trigger a withdrawal this evening but may hold off now until I hear some positive reports.

So far I have never had a any problems with CoinPot, I hope it's just a glitch due to the huge volume that's being traded at present.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

Hearing all this makes me slightly nervous. I was going to trigger a withdrawal this evening but may hold off now until I hear some positive reports.

So far I have never had a any problems with CoinPot, I hope it's just a glitch due to the huge volume that's being traded at present.

I 100% agree on both points.

I'm letting pass the weekend and the 48 hours of waiting as stated in the website regarding an email support request, because everyone deserves to relax and enjoy the weekend.

After that if the issue will be still unresolved and I won't have at least received an explanation on the server/connection/network or whatever glitch that occurred, I'll try with another email request. After that, I'll cease to use this service, on which I'd wasted almost 2 months to reach 50k sats BTC and presumably lost. As for now, the transactions of the address that should receive the payment are still 0 (zero) and the log says withdraw was COMPLETED on NOV 30 and the addresses match perfectly.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Ratsel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

here I am guys! do you remember those 0.07BTC on CoinPot that I transferred to my wallet offline? ! here .... I wanted to announce that after 48 these btc obviously did not come to my WALLET !!! yeyeyeyeey !! I'm still waiting until tomorrow evening. I sent more than 10 emails to the assistance and no one answered. I will wait until tomorrow evening, if these transactions are not opened or I receive an email from the assistance, I will go to speak with my lawyer and I will open a complaint of financial fraud with the Italian police.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:11:14 PM

I might be being naive here, but it seems unlikely CoinPot would have gone scam so soon after upgrading the site to add Dash and Bitcoin Cash.

Fingers crossed it's to do with the phenomenal bitcoin trading volumes over recent days rather than anything more sinister!

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Glow2816

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:31:02 PM

I made a withdrawal request of 50k satoshi  four days ago to my main wallet. It showed successful but I'm yet to receive it. This is so disappointing
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:47:48 PM

I made a withdrawal request of 50k satoshi  four days ago to my main wallet. It showed successful but I'm yet to receive it. This is so disappointing

if the withdrawal is showing as Completed then it will have a blockchain transaction id - do you have that? (click on the word Completed, it should take you to the transaction)
is it bitcoin or other?
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:52:22 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 12:06:40 AM by StelioKontos

I might be being naive here, but it seems unlikely CoinPot would have gone scam so soon after upgrading the site to add Dash and Bitcoin Cash.

Fingers crossed it's to do with the phenomenal bitcoin trading volumes over recent days rather than anything more sinister!

I wouldn't shout to the scam, yet.

But I yell to the lack of communication and professional support section on the site. I understand that it shouldn't be easy to keep up with a service that has as many clients as from all around the world, so I can only imagine the huge volume of emails that are being sent, from the most annoying "oh heee gimme bitcoin gimmeeee" to the most legitimate with real issues as from us four in these thread; the task to differentiate from both kind alone takes hours if not days and if he does this all alone, he should seriously take into consideration to hire someone in to help.

Also, he never presented himself here with an official thread, nor has an official Facebook or Twitter page, the ones on Twitter are all fake containing referral links, hat down to the creators of them. A line to reassure the users having issues would be sufficient, mostly for cases like the one the 0.07 BTC guy above.

Now that I think of it, this lack of communication tools is unacceptable for the kind of service he's offering, that is being on online WALLET ffs, not a free stupid game or alike.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
grahamlyons

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:53 PM

i have received 2 withdrawals (bitcoin and litecoin) in the last 12 hours, it isnt a scam - just stick by the rules and you will get your money Smiley

for your info, these are the addresses that i have received my withdrawal from. as you can see by looking at the transaction history they are making payments almost every day, and to hundreds of different users...

bitcoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1CPg9Sc4AgABkz94AukSf9o8EeNruEZYp7/

litecoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3NjNehCTziU7APp2WB454kpBd5t2cx79j2/
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:21 AM

if the withdrawal is showing as Completed then it will have a blockchain transaction id - do you have that? (click on the word Completed, it should take you to the transaction)
is it bitcoin or other?

Mine is like:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/[some_hash_64_characters_long]

And the page shows this message:

Oh Snap!
We couldn't find what you were looking for.
Why not return to the homepage and try searching from there.

https://i.imgur.com/tksN5HK.png

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

i have received 2 withdrawals (bitcoin and litecoin) in the last 12 hours, it isnt a scam - just stick by the rules and you will get your money Smiley

for your info, these are the addresses that i have received my withdrawal from. as you can see by looking at the transaction history they are making payments almost every day, and to hundreds of different users...

bitcoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1CPg9Sc4AgABkz94AukSf9o8EeNruEZYp7/

litecoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3NjNehCTziU7APp2WB454kpBd5t2cx79j2/

I did receive my payments in the past. Nobody is yelling to the scam, yet. But some glitch happened for sure, never happened that many people at the same time didn't receive their payments (or maybe yes, some weeks ago, but I wasn't among them at the time). So we're just here in the hope that the failed payments would be re-processed, that's all.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
grahamlyons

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:40 AM

Mine is like:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/[some_hash_64_characters_long]

what is the transaction id?
if you give me that i will look to see if i can see what is wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: