Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100579 times)
xellosmoon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

Mine is like:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/[some_hash_64_characters_long]

what is the transaction id?
if you give me that i will look to see if i can see what is wrong?

There is no transaction ID. It just simply goes there.
Ratsel

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:19:38 AM

The transaction ID does not exist in this case. clicking on the "transaction" of the CoinPot Dashboard you are transported to a "Blocktrail error 404" ... which is equivalent to "404: Missing Endpoint or Object Not Found". I made my retirement on November 30th, and I read that this day many had the exact same problem.

REPEAT: I sent an email to BlockTrail. And I enclose the email.........

(BlockTrail Team (BlockTrail Support)

Dec 1, 1:41 pm CET
 Hey A ****,
 BTC right now, I cross checked to a few other blocke xplorers as well ...
 You should contact COINPOT and ask them to help you)

the fault is clearly of CoinPot.

(sorry for my eng its not really good )
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

Mine is like:

ok what is in the link instead of [some_hash_64_characters_long] ?
that is the transaction id
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

This is quite worrying. But I have had the opposite experience to you guys the last time I withdrew, which was a couple of days ago. It took around 10 hours. I was quite surprised because previous withdrawals took over 40 hours for me.

Just to point out, my withdrawals so far have been small ones, just over 20,000 sats. I wonder if problematic transactions have all been big ones? Like the one with 0.07 BTC?

Either way they should look into it and not keep these guys hanging.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
xellosmoon

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

This is quite worrying. But I have had the opposite experience to you guys the last time I withdrew, which was a couple of days ago. It took around 10 hours. I was quite surprised because previous withdrawals took over 40 hours for me.

Just to point out, my withdrawals so far have been small ones, just over 20,000 sats. I wonder if problematic transactions have all been big ones? Like the one with 0.07 BTC?

Either way they should look into it and not keep these guys hanging.

Yes i had a successful withdrawal like a week ago.  I withdraw small amounts every 5 days. It has been small amounts like 15,000 sats. Ive only ever had trouble with this particular withdrawal that i did on Nov 30.
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:33 AM

Mine is like:

Thanks for pointing me to the link with the TX ID, I didn't notice those links were clickable.

I tried all block explorers, the TX ID doesn't exist anywhere. It's made of letters, numbers and 64 chars long so the url is not malformed and in all similar to other BTC's TX IDs.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

I guess it's good news an bad judging by the comments above.

November 30 seems to be a key 'glitch' date and I feel sorry for those having problems, but others are getting paid so it looks like CoinPot is still working as it should for many.

I also sympathise with the person running it - the volume of emails they're getting must be phenomenal. But I also agree with another poster that an official topic giving updates could save the owner an awful lot of work and hassle in the long run.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
grahamlyons

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:22 AM

Mine is like:

Thanks for pointing me to the link with the TX ID, I didn't notice those links were clickable.

I tried all block explorers, the TX ID doesn't exist anywhere. It's made of letters, numbers and 64 chars long so the url is not malformed and in all similar to other BTC's TX IDs.

why cant you tell me the tx id?
Everest01

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

Just a question. Is there any hack that I can do to make a huge amount of hashrate? Like its so very complicated if I will be setting up a mining rig and so expensive. Since I have a computer shop with 10 PC with i7 Intel and video card can I use the coinpot to mine it? i Mean even I close the tabs Smiley Will continue mining once the PC or browser is on? Thanks for the answer.. Smiley

If you don't have ASICs, mining will always be unprofitable. You will end up losing more money paying for electricity (needed to keep those i7 and GPUs running) than your actual earnings will be doing so. You would need to keep the browser tab opened on every machine you plan to use for mining tho'. You can have how many computers you like mining for the same CoinPot account by using the link they give you in the "Mine [whatever]..." section of every cryptocurrency. Hope this info will be helpful to you Smiley
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

Oh sorry, it's obviously for security and privacy, I hope you'll understand. I'll only give to site administrator when he will ask me via support email I sent him of course.

Where do you want to put it? I'll put it in myself and check if you kindly explain where to put it other than https://blockexplorer.com/ and https://blockchain.info/it where I already checked in. And you can help others if you do.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

Just a question. Is there any hack that I can do to make a huge amount of hashrate? Like its so very complicated if I will be setting up a mining rig and so expensive. Since I have a computer shop with 10 PC with i7 Intel and video card can I use the coinpot to mine it? i Mean even I close the tabs Smiley Will continue mining once the PC or browser is on? Thanks for the answer.. Smiley

I did some reasearch myself on it weeks ago, I wanted to do a command line miner / wrapper based on the webminer. The problem is it goes through coin-hive so I asked them if they would support that kind of mining, maybe one would gain some 5-10% H/s, but they didn't give me an answer yet. Someone did something for nodejs but didn't test it. So by now it remains a good idea but not enough interesting to justify to make it official by main developers, it seems.

Of course that would be still less profitable than standard old style mining but:

1) browser mining it is quite good in performance, is WebAssembly, not crude javascript, so it has better performance than javascript.
2) one musn't go through the hassle of playing with exchanges and paying stellar withdrawal fees (eg: cryptopia has 0.002 BTC withdrawal fees, it's crazy) to do the deposit/exchange/withdraw
3) you do support the service you're using most, in this case Coinpot. the exchange rate is a bit lower than current market price, but I think it serves to compensate 2)

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
grahamlyons

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

Oh sorry, it's obviously for security and privacy, I hope you'll understand. I'll only give to site administrator when he will ask me via support email I sent him of course.

Where do you want to put it? I'll put it in myself and check if you kindly explain where to put it other than https://blockexplorer.com/ and https://blockchain.info/it where I already checked in. And you can help others if you do.

lol, all transactions are publicly visible by anyone on the blockchain.
ok sounds like you dont need my help  Roll Eyes
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

I set a withdrawal at 12.30 GMT today and it's just appeared in my wallet. All seems well with CoinPot, which is a relief.

It definitely looks to me like November 30 was a specific glitch day.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Ratsel

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

I would like to understand where my money is gone ........ fuck!
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

it's gone  Angry,i believe they will not send us even a penny of that  i do not wait for this one anymore...but i still have more 50k and i don't know how to trust them this time ,lucky me i didn't request for all my sat at once

I think we can call this the real russian lottery... withdraw or not withdraw? Will my withdraw go into a black hole or into my wallet? I can do jokes maybe because I lost """only""" 50ksats (even if worth almost 2 months of clicks), but Ratsel who lost 0.07 BTC shouldn't have great desire to joke around Sad

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

I highly recommend ppl convert to Litecoin before withdrawing. I have a total of 10 stuck transactions in BTC right now from coinpot.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:16:16 PM

it's gone  Angry,i believe they will not send us even a penny of that  i do not wait for this one anymore...but i still have more 50k and i don't know how to trust them this time ,lucky me i didn't request for all my sat at once

I think we can call this the real russian lottery... withdraw or not withdraw? Will my withdraw go into a black hole or into my wallet? I can do jokes maybe because I lost """only""" 50ksats (even if worth almost 2 months of clicks), but Ratsel who lost 0.07 BTC shouldn't have great desire to joke around Sad

true that , i'm really sorry for him and i can understand how he's feel now , we just lost small amount of 50k but 0.07 is way to much i hope they do something , this is not fair  Sad

Did you all withdraw on November 30th? I think if you did then you should collectively get together to contact the admin in a measured way, setting out the exact details of what happened without insults or claims of scam.

Putting your voices together may help elicit a response...

CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

It does seem that this latest wave of problems, the trackless TX ID, is due to something that happened on 30th November since everyone's saying that's when they made the problematic withdrawal.

I still think it's worth another push. Send CoinPot another email/message. But this time try to be concise about your problem. And leave insults and personal sentiments off.

And just my two cents:

- Include the date when you initiated the withdrawal

- The dates when you contacted them

- Your user ID

- TX ID [and how it's returned in error or trackless]

- How much you were withdrawing

- Your Bitcoin address

That's how I would personally contact them anyway. Feel free to add anything if I've missed something.

And to just reiterate my opinion, no matter how much you want to vent your anger with insults, it might not help in this case. It might just aggravate the situation.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
xellosmoon

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:19 PM

hey guys it looks like coinpot restored the funds back to my wallet.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:42 PM

Yeah, me too I confirm I got my 50k sats back into the balance. Now fingers crossed for another withdrawal  Grin

GG to admin.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: