Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:01:15 PM by Zer0Sum

Hi..I have over 400 Bridge coins and my wallet isn't syncing for i don't know how long. Can anybody tell me how to fix this? Or at least put some Addnode so i can start the syncing so i can stake. Thank you

The Devs are maintaining the blockchain however it may be tough to synch up depending how long you have to go.
Anyone have a bootstrap of the latest Chain for him?

Leave it open let it catch what it can when it can. then move to DEX and you wont have a problem.

It is just not moving and i have had my computer on for days on end now. I tried installing the new client from the site and get my wallet.dat file and put it in there, but nothing happens. Maybe i have a really old wallet?

or maybe someone could add some addnode..........add  files/nodes.  Thanks for all the help. i really feel like i am missing out on staking rewards Sad

It's syncing fine, have 5 peers... and just did some transfers.

104.237.2.189:6333
178.63.104.7:6333
45.79.151.135:6333
95.85.50.70:6333
176.9.24.230:6333

The explorer says 1.5 Mh...
Which is like a $50 scrypt gridseed mini pushing the chain... if that is correct = zero security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:43 AM

Hi..I have over 400 Bridge coins and my wallet isn't syncing for i don't know how long. Can anybody tell me how to fix this? Or at least put some Addnode so i can start the syncing so i can stake. Thank you

The Devs are maintaining the blockchain however it may be tough to synch up depending how long you have to go.

Leave it open let it catch what it can when it can. then move to DEX and you wont have a problem.

It is just not moving and i have had my computer on for days on end now. I tried installing the new client from the site and get my wallet.dat file and put it in there, but nothing happens. Maybe i have a really old wallet?

or maybe someone could add some addnode..........add  files/nodes.  Thanks for all the help. i really feel like i am missing out on staking rewards Sad

Which is like a $50 scrypt gridseed mini pushing the chain... if that is correct = zero security.

As discussed numerous times the BCO blockchain served its purpose of distributing BCO fairly via public minning from July - December 2017. This has nothing to do with security, good fud effort however.   It is only maintained to allow anyone that might need to transfer BCO to the DEX to do so and nothing else.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

trying again:

is it possible to download the whole history in CSV or at least see it?
I couldn't access my past payout history, for example, wanted to compare this payout with last one but I can access a max of 15 days in the past. not more than that.

You can always see all your payments on the blockchain. Simply put in your user name at
http://bitshares-explorer.io/#/dashboard
or
https://cryptofresh.com/
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

As discussed numerous times the BCO blockchain served its purpose of distributing BCO fairly via public minning from July - December 2017. This has nothing to do with security, good fud effort however.   It is only maintained to allow anyone that might need to transfer BCO to the DEX to do so and nothing else.

So what is preventing an attacker from creating mischievious forks?  The purpose of having a high hashrate is so that an attacker cant just come on the chain and approve transactions that arent valid, or changes to how the blockchain operates.  There are mitigating solutions for this like DPoW, but you still need a decent bit of hashrate. I have just stumbled on this coin today as I saw that it was listed in our BarterDEX,  I am just curious about it because that hashrate is rather low for a PoW coin as pointed out.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

So what is preventing an attacker from creating mischievious forks?  The purpose of having a high hashrate is so that an attacker cant just come on the chain and approve transactions that arent valid, or changes to how the blockchain operates.  There are mitigating solutions for this like DPoW, but you still need a decent bit of hashrate. I have just stumbled on this coin today as I saw that it was listed in our BarterDEX,  I am just curious about it because that hashrate is rather low for a PoW coin as pointed out.
This guy does not leave the BridgeCoin thread, it's amazing that they still debate with it! He wants attention and most likely get BCO at cheap prices because he knows he will hardly have a great opportunity, well he is doing his part.
Stucamey

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

What are the chances of getting TRX coin on the exchange soon? This is on 28 other exchanges and flying in value and volume...
BTCProFan

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

Hi,

I have problem.

I stored my password and I got unknown password.
What is problem here?
BTCProFan

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

I resolved.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

trying again:

I couldn't access my past payout history, for example, wanted to compare this payout with last one but I can access a max of 15 days in the past. not more than that.

You can always see all your payments on the blockchain. Simply put in your user name at
or

quite helpfull and interesting, thank you so so much.

but still not that helpfull

I wanted an easy and fast way to check my trade history on the platform directly on the dashboard, without having to access each market and go to "my trades" tab
not sure if this option exists.
could be a great add-on for the interface in the future

still, loving to trade on cryptobridge!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

trying again:

or

I wanted an easy and fast way to check my trade history on the platform directly on the dashboard, without having to access each market and go to "my trades" tab

right ,i also want to this function ,i think it's not diffcult
Stucamey

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

Any news about new coins? When ETH will be available?
ETH is on track to be ready for middle of January.

That's really good news. I cant understand why price of BCO is falling down third day in a row.

Big promo... or overrated growth in last week.

I think the market got a bit ahead of itself. I like this coin because you can calculate your expected earnings (i.e. dividend per year) and apply what you deem an appropriate PE multiple to get to what price you are happy to pay.

At the moment, the market has priced this at a PE multiple of +/-124 (based on the last dividend payout over 27m coins). So the market is pricing in some substantial grow on volume already. Once this growth materialises and increases over and above what is priced in, then I see the price rising further.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

deposits are not open yet on CryptoBridge for $BLOCK and $VTC right? any estimated date for that?
congrats on the new listings, hope we can list more and more coins without issues on performance

for some reason website was taking more to load here these days. but still fine.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

What is the process to add new coin on this exchange?

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

trying again:

Go to Account>Activity the scroll down to where you see a page icon with an X in it. It is to the left of the down arrow right about the latency and block number.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

trying again:

or

right ,i also want to this function ,i think it's not diffcult

Go to Account>Activity then you can see all the actions on your account. You can download it to an excel file by pressing the page icon with an X in it right above latency and block number.
magsrevs

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

It is not clear how the staking reward is calculated, and it is now found that the reward is not enough to pay the deposit fee.

The staking is calculated as follows:

The staking reward is 0.15% of the exchanges volume. If the exchange does $10M volume in a day, then everyone staking will share 10M * 0.15% = $15,000 between them.
Your share depends on how much BCO you have staked, and the total amount of BCO being staked. Simply divide the amount you are staking by the total number of BCO being staked to figure out your slice of the pie.

As for "it is now found that the reward is not enough to pay the deposit fee", that seems a little misleading. Let's break it down:

You pay the fee only once, not every time.
If you stake some BCO, it will continue to stake until you choose to stop it.
This means that after a certain amount of time, you will have earned the staking fee back.
This will depend on how much you stake - the more you stake, the more you make.

Let's imagine you stake 1 BCO, and the fee is 10 BCO
If you stake 1 BCO, then your slice of the pie is quite small. It may take you a *long* time to receive enough payouts to pay back the fee, considering the fee is 10x your initial investment. This may not be a wise idea.

Let's imagine you stake 100 BCO, and the fee is 10 BCO.
Now your slice of the pie is 100x more, it will take you 100x less time to receive enough payouts to pay back the fee, considering the fee only represents 10% of your initial investment.

The fee is (relatively) fixed, there is no question about that. But what you can control is the % of your investment the fee comprises. And you only have to pay the fee once.

Correct me if I am wrong, but both the buyer and seller on CryptoBridge are charged 0.2% fee, therefore on each transaction, the stakers get 50% of this, therefore 0.2% of each transaction? (note at this stage it is 75% of the fee i.e. 0.3%)

You are correct, both the market maker (the person who proposes the price) and the market taker (the person who accepts the price) are indeed charged a 0.2% fee.
However, the market maker is refunded their 0.2% fee. The market maker also gets 25% of the market taker's fee (ie 0.05% of the trade). This is to incentivise people to provide offers, and thus volume, to the exchange. As they say - get paid to trade. You get paid to offer assets at a set price.

The other 75% of the market taker's fee (ie 0.15% of the trade) goes to the stakers.

Does that make sense?

It does. Thanks. So eventually once the platform gains momentum, there will not be a need for market makers and then the BCO stakers will get 0.2%?

Waiting for BCO to start adding all the other minable alt-coins, this should increase volume substantial (i.e. I mine some random coins, get it deposited onto Yobit at the moment and immediately convert these to BTC and I am sure a lot of other miners do the same). Will be more than happy to deposit them onto Cryptobridge where I could save on fees as well.

Hmm, interesting one, think I need to clarify that one myself. I thought once the market maker program ends, the stakers also drop down to 0.1%, and the devs/exchange get the 0.1% (0.05% from the market makers and 0.05% from the stakers)...but I'm not 100% certain on that.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

trying again:

Go to Account>Activity the scroll down to where you see a page icon with an X in it. It is to the left of the down arrow right about the latency and block number.

I did it already but it seems there is a bug since I can not scroll down the whole history neither download it
the .csv shows me only the information I have on screen and not the whole history

is it a local problem on my browser?

can you scroll down your whole history?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

So I got me some BCO from the Decentralzied Exchange and now I put those BCO into staking mode so I can earn some of the exchange fee.
Looking forward to receiving some exchange fees for the next 12 months.

magsrevs

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

trying again:

I did it already but it seems there is a bug since I can not scroll down the whole history neither download it
the .csv shows me only the information I have on screen and not the whole history

At the moment no, it requires a lot more RAM on the nodes. I believe this is on the list of things to do, but so are a million other things. You can always view your transactions on the blockchain though.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

trying again:

At the moment no, it requires a lot more RAM on the nodes. I believe this is on the list of things to do, but so are a million other things. You can always view your transactions on the blockchain though.

oh, good to know.
I can check transactions on the blockchain but is not the same as seeing which asset I bought and for which price, with the date and all
having a trade history helps a lot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: