Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141021 times)
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

Or they understand this very well. And pretend to be trying to help NYC. While under my leadership, NYC price hit $0.0012 on MILLIONS of dollars of daily trading volume. Let's see what happens under "Community" leadership (other than a successful 51% attack).

You are holding this coin back, Charlie.  No developers want to invest their valuable time while you continue to perpetuate your con.  Your history is an unending stream of broken promises about merchant adoption and ATMs, your contributions have all been cynical shortcuts to garner you the quickest profits possible or self-aggrandizing efforts like your "Coin Center".  If you had poured those resources into building a team to provide the much needed advancement to the code and infrastructure instead of squandering the opportunities the last bull-run provided you with, that would have demonstrated leadership.  As it is, every developer that met you quickly recognized you for what you are - a con man.  Most simply walked away, a few joined the NYCoin Community and donated what time they could, but not nearly enough.

You are no leader.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 02:49:30 PM

CK make a lot for NYC

We Don't Need Leaders or Managers!

NYC team should not dictate to other members of the community
moonshot9900

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:55:44 PM

CK make a lot for NYC

Nice job of contradicting yourself  Wink

Team CK is filled with Mensa candidates.
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:05:26 PM

CK make a lot for NYC

I think I saw you in telegram the other day, lol ck May have done some good for nyc in the past but that time is long gone and for all the foolishness he’s been carrying on with after the bull fun of 2017/2018 he only wants nyc to be a pump  and dump , so plz tell me what has ck done for nyc lately other then waste 5k for yobit to screw him yet again? I’ll await your response and please make it a good one!!!!
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 06:29:52 PM

i dont undestand why all NYC team is heavy against CK

is like a war

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 03:36:12 PM

According to a new study, 25 million Americans are thinking about buying cryptocurrency in the next 12 month
The report reveals a raft of ownership insights and trends, as well as the future investment habits of cryptocurrency from the top four states: New York, California, Texas, and Florida, which make up 40% of all cryptocurrency holdings in the country.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/08/17/25-million-americans-are-considering-investing-in-crypto-study/

in 12 months  more than 2 milion peaple from New York state
if 1 milion peaple invest $1000 in NYC = 1B

market cap became about  50 Bilions and one 1 NYC about $0.35
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 05:40:56 PM

Simply do a Google search for ANY keywords NewYorkCoin related. "Community" has a nice website, but needs to improve their SEO skills. CK keeps NYC decentralized. And will never allow some johnny-come-lately's to control NYC's message. The "Community" pretends to support decentralization (just ask the owner of nycoinstores.com) but they wanted to control ALL info/marketing. Kind of like the American media-cabal. But that will NEVER EVER happen. "Community" controls development (at this particular moment in time) and CK controls the message/marketing. Just do a Google search and you will see this fact  Cool

Game-changer's for NYC:
1. Keeping a new network alive and healthy with much needed hashrate during it's infancy
2. Creating website/social with accurate, up-to-date info, coin stats and resources
3. Organizing IT pro's here to create mining pools and block explorer's before newbies could even grasp Bitcoin's future potential
4. Getting NYC listed on CoinMarketCap - making NYC real crypto FOREVER & EVER!  Grin
5. Getting NYC listed on Yobit, Exrates and BiteBTC (while "Community" focused on Frei, TradeSatoshi, Graviex and the rest of the $10/day volume exchanges)
6. Getting NYC integrated on COINOMI
7. Paying mooching free-loader's to bring on merchant acceptance in New York City and beyond
8. Opening THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER for further exposure in NYC's hometown
9. Remaining a permanent check to "Community" Centralization and ensuring the false prophets will NEVER be able to effectively skew the message of NYC (remember all the "Community" clown's insisting NYC was not really a free coin?)

What have YOU contributed to NYC? Other than amateur disinformation posts on a rarely read message board about it's pioneer and earliest miner/supporter. Answer: Nothing at all.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
moonshot9900

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:18:30 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 06:49:17 PM by moonshot9900

1. Keeping a new network alive and healthy with much needed hashrate during it's infancy
    - You were hardly the only one
2. Creating website/social with accurate, up-to-date info, coin stats and resources
    - Your site was an abomination and looked like it was built by an 8 year old in 1996
3. Organizing IT pro's here to create mining pools and block explorer's before newbies could even grasp Bitcoin's future potential
    - IT pro's? You wouldn't know an IT pro if it bit you in the ass.  I know for a fact you had nothing to do with the block explorer.  Did you even pay the bounty you promised when @nicovs and @hobbyiest spun theirs up?
4. Getting NYC listed on CoinMarketCap - making NYC real crypto FOREVER & EVER!  Grin
    - Long time ago in a galaxy far, far away - that work has been managed by a host of others since the "olden days"
5. Getting NYC listed on Yobit, Exrates and BiteBTC (while "Community" focused on Frei, TradeSatoshi, Graviex and the rest of the $10/day volume exchanges)
    - Why you always getting NYC on scam exchanges?
    - Nope doesn't count, that was the old chain, new chain was added to Coinomi by a broad coalition of people, you refused to help in any way.
7. Paying mooching free-loader's to bring on merchant acceptance in New York City and beyond
    - Have you even tried to use NewYorkCoin at any merchants locations?  Even if they take it, the markup they charge means you are paying twice what it costs to use cash.
    - There was actual work going on to help merchants integrate NewYorkCoin via plugins, and recently CryptoCurrencyCheckout has been added, again all the hard work has been done by others.  You threw around some easy money you made when you got lucky with the crypto boom, I say "threw around" because that is what it was, no investment no plan, just get rich quick pump and dump strategies.
    - end result of that fiasco?  Nada, zilch a total waste of resources
9. Remaining a permanent check to "Community" Centralization and ensuring the false prophets will NEVER be able to effectively skew the message of NYC (remember all the "Community" clown's insisting NYC was not really a free coin?)
    - whatever, the community was just a bunch of people interested in NYC and found that dealing with you was impossible so they started a discord.

What have YOU contributed to NYC? Other than amateur disinformation posts on a rarely read message board about it's pioneer and earliest miner/supporter. Answer: Nothing at all.

- Answer:  well predictions, I think accurate predictions as to how your scams would turn out.  The current state of Yobit's locked wallets being locked for withdrawal is just the latest example.  You keep screaming loudly, thrashing wildly at ghosts, it must really be killing you that your Yobit scam isn't working out and you still have all that fake NYC stuck there that you can't unload.

I still get a chuckle when I think about how you were calling for a supply cap AND no fees  Huh  I mean, seriously?  How would that even work, did you even read the Bitcoin whitepaper, much less understand it?

BTW, you need to step up your wash trade game, Yobit is lagging right now:
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 07:01:41 PM

Good rebuttals!

Less half-retarded monkey's and more visionaries = BILLION DOLLAR market cap.

It will happen with or without your insightful bafoonery.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
moonshot9900

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:35:52 PM

Good rebuttals!

Less half-retarded monkey's and more visionaries = BILLION DOLLAR market cap.

It will happen with or without your insightful bafoonery.

I come here to get my recommended daily fiber reading your word salads  Roll Eyes
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:05:26 AM

Support Our Poops

bumper sticker's available for $6.99 + tax  Cry

erkton

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:04:59 PM

Why do you guys who don't support NYC stay here wasting your time disturbing? will look for what to do and publish what they believe !!!
Kasan0024

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:30:01 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 01:57:51 AM by Kasan0024

Simply do a Google search for ANY keywords NewYorkCoin related. "Community" has a nice website, but needs to improve their SEO skills. CK keeps NYC decentralized. And will never allow some johnny-come-lately's to control NYC's message. The "Community" pretends to support decentralization (just ask the owner of nycoinstores.com) but they wanted to control ALL info/marketing. Kind of like the American media-cabal. But that will NEVER EVER happen. "Community" controls development (at this particular moment in time) and CK controls the message/marketing. Just do a Google search and you will see this fact  Cool

Game-changer's for NYC:
4. Getting NYC listed on CoinMarketCap - making NYC real crypto FOREVER & EVER!  Grin

Whoa let’s be realistic ck, you wanted to make nyc a pump and dump the only reason you don’t support the dev team is because you think everyone should listen to you!!! And when people don’t listen you throw a hissy fit because you feel you know what’s best, hows yobit working out for you? Don’t get me started on the coin center that has been closed how long now?🤔 but yet still you still reference it like it’s still a factor that place was a waste of money (guess that’s why it’s closed now) and you want to talk about decentralized what about that so called foundation team you created or tried to create ?don’t see them anywhere., you are a wolf in sheep’s clothing you pretend to be for nyc but let’s be real you only care about that big ass bag you carry because you mined a LOT of nyc in its early days, you paid yobit half a btc to open the wallets for 1 week(sounds like a real caring leader to me 😐) and yes let’s talk about NYCoin stores own aka diversions the guy whom was asked to GIVE another dev access to the website to help maintain and do updates as the owner was dealing with a family sickness at the time (check NYCoin stores fb for facts) he himself said this there , but the site had a lot of duplicates making the amount of stores that actually accept nyc look wayyy more that what it actually is, the guy flipped out starting insulting everyone and rage quit! He even went to his page to bash the nyc Community (which he later deleted and apologized for) so come on bro stop throwing bs excuses around making it seem like you are what’s best for nyc you are actually the disease and continue to hurt the project with your MISinformation and constant hate of the devteam, what’s the problem are mad you can’t code or have no dev skill? Or is it the fact you suck as a leader and fell hard on your face time and time again(yobit continuously and bitebtc scam) we can all thank you ck for this great accomplishments  , CK is the problem with Nyc and the sooner people know that the sooner the project will lift off follow the correct social media people follow accurate information for the ladies and gents whom actually develop for nyc and get stuff done for nyc NOW TODAY, not some guy living the past , you went on to guarantee everyone when yobit was down to use bitebtc and they scammed everyone then you went on again to tell all your followers”hey I paid yobit they’re safe now and the devs don’t know what their talking about” but guess what yobit locked the wallets again, was the yobit wallets even open for a month? Way to spend $5k why didn’t you put those funds to better use? Lol DO NOT LISTEN to this user aka ck the correct social platforms are https://nycoin.community/ , https://m.facebook.com/NewYorkCoinCommunity/ , https://twitter.com/ or just join their discord and telegram
Kasan0024

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:05:26 AM

i dont undestand why all NYC team is heavy against CK

is like a war

Read above post ck lies a lot and mislead nyc investors this is why everyone dislikes him he’s quick to call others out when mistakes are made but can’t admit to himself when he makes the same mistakes , he’s not for organic growth he’s about his bag and getting its value raised at any means  necessary  And the community does not support this we want nyc to be a real coin 1 day being used as a form of payment not just in nyc but all over the world , the sooner you get this the better you will feel about the devteam and nyc as a whole , he does nothing but misleads 💯
JORKpr

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:38:52 PM

Cool
Gentlemen!
Just run over a person scryptenthusiast on his actions in recent years just below the plinth.
He personally does the most in the community.
If personalia, I'm with the founding of our coins NYC.
Precisely and specifically with start. From day. It is with the initial codes, PR and mining. And the pools. You can see the history. Do you have questions about the current work of the community and the future of the coin? You'll see within a week. Not all work for the sake of PR spread. And rightly so. Another drink. We invest the old team last month for 10 BTC (if You so understand) 4 hours for sleep is enough. scryptenthusiast the last months looks like the boys bitiya on this forum. High maximorum did together for the next save coins with him again.
 Don't ask me any questions. Busy just by NYC
Kasan0024

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:48:31 PM

Cool
Gentlemen!
Just run over a person scryptenthusiast on his actions in recent years just below the plinth.
He personally does the most in the community.
If personalia, I'm with the founding of our coins NYC.
Precisely and specifically with start. From day. It is with the initial codes, PR and mining. And the pools. You can see the history. Do you have questions about the current work of the community and the future of the coin? You'll see within a week. Not all work for the sake of PR spread. And rightly so. Another drink. We invest the old team last month for 10 BTC (if You so understand) 4 hours for sleep is enough. scryptenthusiast the last months looks like the boys bitiya on this forum. High maximorum did together for the next save coins with him again.
 Don't ask me any questions. Busy just by NYC

Lol not going to ask you any questions, judging by your post I don’t think you would even understand it! What are you using google translate? And you know there’s an edit button right?
JORKpr

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:58:27 AM

Kasan0024 - I believe this is the only problem. I'd love to.
Yes, I write quickly and with a translator.
 Honestly, what is Your interest in making anti-PR coins? A lot of coins stuck? Do you want to understand or want to help? If you help the community, write to PM scryptenthusiast
moonshot9900

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:24:43 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 01:54:47 PM by moonshot9900

Honestly, what is Your interest in making anti-PR coins? A lot of coins stuck? Do you want to understand or want to help? If you help the community, write to PM scryptenthusiast

This thread serves as a documented history of NewYorkCoin and is a more stable platform to set the record straight, as compared with other social media: twitter, facebook, discord or telegram.  The team does attempt to inform users on other social media platforms but CK blocks them on the ones he controls.

Scryptenthusiast aka hivemind aka nycminer aka dozens of other aliases aka CK aka Charlie Kartchner has operated NewYorkCoin as his own personal pump and dump for a number of years and alternatively undermines/takes credit for the thousands of person-hours contributed by dozens of people.  The community moderators and devs are constantly having to clean up the messes CK makes and deal with hundreds of pissed off NYC holders that think the community is associated with CKs misinformation sites.

Early on the community tried to work with CK but you can't really work with a narcissistic control-freak who is always willing to cut off his nose to spite his face. Even something as simple as a shared website where all content was agreed upon prior to publishing was impossible, hell CK couldn't even accept a logo that was voted on by hundreds of NYC fans, preferring to retain "creative control" of his spare tire logo.

Reading backward in this forum you can see that when scryptenthusiast starts pumping Yobit last month, either by accident or design, it takes several weeks for Yobit to open the wallets instead of the days he promised.  This does however make those who say it can't happen (because Yobit does not have enough NYC left) look bad, at least initially.  Scryptenthusiast goes on to insist that the 5k he paid will cover any losses, and that in-fact, Yobit only lost $300.  Analysis of the 51% attack with a clear timeline had already been published, and while an exact number was never calculated, >70% of the confirmed 10 Billion in open sell orders was thrown out as a ballpark number. At today's prices, $5K would not put a dent in those losses.  Fast forward to July 31st - Yobit opens the wallets for deposit only, eliciting ridicule.  Wallets do open for withdrawal a few hours later and 3 Billion NYC are quickly moved off of Yobit by those that understand the situation. Within 10 days (after 4 billion NYC are withdrawn) there are problems, with Yobit providing various excuses why withdrawals are failing.  Eventually all withdrawals stop, as predicted.

So now we come to motivation, why would scryptenthusiast, given the evidence that this would not end well, push so hard to get Yobit open and convince people to trade there?  After all, there have to be better exchanges to invest money and time in, exchanges that the entire community could get behind.  The answer can be found in the poorly redacted screenshot scryptenthusiast included in a post pumping Yobit months ago.  In that post it can be sussed out that scryptenthusiast still had close to 7 Billion NYC stuck on Yobit, and while he had been able to sell small amounts at rock bottom prices even after wallets were locked back in Oct 2018, opening the wallets would pump both price and volume allowing scryptenthusiast to convert a bigger chunk of the the value stored in NYC to something more liquid:  ETH, DOGE or USD.  So now we have a motive and an explanation for behavior that would otherwise appear irrational.

While I personally don't expect CKs sycophants (if they even exist) to heed the warnings posted here, this thread can and does serve as a useful source of information for those who do their due diligence.  Plus it just feels good to call out CK on his bullshit.

But to your point, there is a very simple solution:  CK, stop posting scam information and there won't be anything requiring a clarifying response.
JORKpr

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:57:02 PM

Cool
Do you know moonshot9900? You're right about something. Agreed. Looks like it. I'm here for Your opinion.

Well, that's a flaw in sc/. Publishes sometimes not quite correctly from the point of view of ordinary coin holders and miners.
 Yes , that is what it is. However.
Most do not know what kind of undercover work is going on even now.

I have a right to say that, as co-founder of the coin and the pools.
Saved the blockchain of the coin NYC more than once. Living.

I report - now there is work on computational mathematics and protection, including the rise and more and more ... .

what exactly do we need right now?

In a normal translator into Chinese and Indian languages.

Are the volunteers well. If we cooperate, we will definitely get a bonus.
Kasan0024

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:40:52 PM

I agree with moon it’s better to have public discussion because ck aka scryptenthusiast tends to always make others look like they don’t know anything better than he does! I hope you can understand now why the community don’t support yobit and even after they took 5k to “reopen wallet” it didn’t even last a month smh again that 5k could have went to marketing for example for nyc! If you get where I’m coming from, he got scammed with yobit before and now got scammed again recently out of 5k after several warnings from team members and community that yobit didn’t have the nyc needed to cover user balances , he went on all social media talking a lot of mess saying the devs don’t know what their talking about and how he himself now has an open line of communication with yobit but here we are! Yobit wallets still locked Smfh , and tbh I post here so any new people coming to nyc will know this guy’s a joke and help ppl follow the correct community platforms to help them make better buying decisions, most community platforms are @nycoincommunity ...not .net not nyc new coin Twitter  which is all controlled by ck the joker
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: