Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
west man4

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

I will like to think this is the best way to do a ico for an exchange.
Because I was watching NVO doing theirs and it did not appeal to me what so ever.
So I hope you learned from their mistakes in when you plan on selling your ico tokens and then when you finally do release your exchange to the public to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

Received the payment and will be participating in the ico presale since now I see you guys are legit and sincere about your project with coming through with keeping your word.

Thanks alot to the wcx team! Grin
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

I confirm too, received Bitcoin! thank you.

another question that came to my mind today, from where will you legally operate? will you be based in the United States or in Europe or elsewhere? Sorry if this has already been answered, couldn't find it.

Cheers!
umhhppp

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

I like the outcome of your replies to all who put their feedback on here for you to evaluate.

I also received my payment from you for the 1 comment I made.
But I noticed you paid for multiple comments to the same person. Undecided
Why is that allowed?
Wouldn't it be better to just pay them once and let others put in their own feedback for you and your crew to look at and maybe change your efforts towards the exchange launch date? Embarrassed
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

I received my btc for posting as well. thank you
August1

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

you must already have some nice funds to spend if you're able to pay out $12 per comment here.
Not sure if I have seen that before! I think that's pretty dope. It would be awesome to see more campaigns that create more value. How about artwork bounties and the likes? Wink Good luck folks
somacoin

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Suggestion: add some restrictions to your campaign. Only allow Sr members+ or Full Members+ to participate in the Bitcointalk promo and allow only 2 posts per person maximum or something per round. So that the reward is spread out nicely Smiley What do you think my fellow participants? Got to cut spam and foster valuable discussions. You should also manually select posts and decide if they should receive the pay out or not
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:40:52 PM

Hey, I posted the twitter ad...does it result in any bounty?  Handle: cryptohome

BTC: 1FbWf8vJzTenJbqZ1EPQToqGG1iPck4j9i
GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:41:51 PM

Reserve Filipino translation.

previous works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xWQlUSUu954750gXlw_fAC6HWG3LkVpifG652vkXXA8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Btw, I'm just starting viewing what this project it and so far it foes look good seeing as how you are planning to give 10x more less fee but how will you actially do it? Exchanges usually earn by fees, that'll mean less revenue. Will that be able to sustain the project?

any other plans for promotions and other bounties?

Thanks jaceefrost, PMed you for Filipino translation.

We're able to provide much lower fees because most of the exchanges out there are overcharging tremendously. The net fee for Bittrex for example is 0.5% per trade. WCX will be under 0.1% and market makers are paid, instead of charged, when they trade.

Current exchanges seem to be run inefficiently and unprofessionally, or mismanaged, which is why we see this as an opportunity to offer a professional, at-cost, client-focused exchange. The fees are too high, or the customer support sucks, or deposits/withdrawals take forever, or the trading engine lags, among other things.

We will have pre-ICO bounties as well as bonuses for early buyers of WCX tokens.

Greetings.  You describe that you can provide a low percentage of fees and the like, in any case, you still understand that there are risks of incurring a financial loss.  As for the support service, then I agree with you, but here there is guilt as a person and many other factors (electricity, hardware, program, hacking, Ddos attack)
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:45:25 PM

a gateway, to tansfer fiat money direktly from SEPA for example, would be nice. So that you can easy buy altcoins witout bitcoins.

Fiat integration is on our roadmap for 2018.

Will the bitcoin wallet be disabled on updates to be done due to the 1 or 2 forks happening soon?
This is what other exchanges are doing suspending any deposits or withdrawals don on these dates.
Yobit has announced doing this so I am wondering is yours?

Applied for the promotional constructive commenting as well. Wink

WCX is set to launch on 10.10.17 so the upcoming (eventual) bitcoin soft/hard fork will not influence the exchange or customer wallets.
Ah alright then.

It seems you were anticipating this hard fork and BIP148/BIP91 on the miners affecting the sends all a long.
Very heads up and intuitive of your developers to keep tabs on!

Received your payment to. Thanks!
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

Suggestion: add some restrictions to your campaign. Only allow Sr members+ or Full Members+ to participate in the Bitcointalk promo and allow only 2 posts per person maximum or something per round. So that the reward is spread out nicely Smiley What do you think my fellow participants? Got to cut spam and foster valuable discussions. You should also manually select posts and decide if they should receive the pay out or not

if they do that i can't participate because i'm a junior member but anyhow I it's a good proposal for the future I guess...
either way "apple and wall street team" so if this is a real deal then it's going to be a huge thing
seems like pre alpha time now and we are earliest adopters Smiley nice to think that way Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:48:09 PM

Hey, I posted the twitter ad...does it result in any bounty?  Handle: cryptohome

BTC: 1FbWf8vJzTenJbqZ1EPQToqGG1iPck4j9i

twitter amound will arrived later not yet.
GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

I personally don't mind,just if you think that intelligent things can be said only by those people who have higher RANK on the forum   Smiley
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

if they do that i can't participate because i'm a junior member but anyhow I it's a good proposal for the future I guess...
either way "apple and wall street team" so if this is a real deal then it's going to be a huge thing
seems like pre alpha time now and we are earliest adopters Smiley nice to think that way Smiley
They allow members to do this but now they say no members with red trust. So I guess I am out for this round. Embarrassed
A shame they just put this on there. Cause we have opinions on how well an ico is handled too. Roll Eyes

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
somacoin

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

I personally don't mind,just if you think that intelligent things can be said only by those people who have higher RANK on the forum   Smiley

Ohh I'm sorry if it seemed that way, I wasn't trying to say that. I was trying to say that Newbie accounts, for example, may be created just to post something here, rather than real accounts actually discussing and caring about WCX. Those are the ones that should be rewarded in my opinion Smiley So I didn't primarily talk about the rank. Do you know what I mean?
e46m3

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:53:50 PM

FYI, the hyperlink text that points to this forum on the WCX website (under the Stay in the Loop section at the bottom) doesn't actually link to any URL.

somacoin

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:56:02 PM

FYI, the hyperlink text that points to this forum on the WCX website (under the Stay in the Loop section at the bottom) doesn't actually link to any URL.

haha! this is exactly the type of account I just described!
Brand new, freshly signed up, just to participate in this program. But I don't think you'll receive a payout this way. We'll see.

Ok, that was offtopic. Let's get back to topic! Let's talk all things WCX. Ready for the World Exchange?  Cool
e46m3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

another question that came to my mind today, from where will you legally operate? will you be based in the United States or in Europe or elsewhere? Sorry if this has already been answered, couldn't find it.

Cheers!

This is a big concern for me.  I'd like to have some clarification about the legality of the dividend payouts for customers in the US.  I know that Iconomi and Lykke are both facing obstacles with the SEC and I imagine that WCX would have similar challenges.
e46m3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

Brand new, freshly signed up, just to participate in this program. But I don't think you'll receive a payout this way. We'll see.

Ok, that was offtopic. Let's get back to topic! Let's talk all things WCX. Ready for the World Exchange?  Cool

Well, I came here after seeing a reddit referral post and not finding enough information on the WCX web site.  Getting the payout would be nice, but I'm more interested in getting my questions answered.  I plan on investing a lot more than $10 if the devs can deliver what they're promising so far. 
somacoin

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:09:13 PM

Ok, that was offtopic. Let's get back to topic! Let's talk all things WCX. Ready for the World Exchange?  Cool

Well, I came here after seeing a reddit referral post and not finding enough information on the WCX web site.  Getting the payout would be nice, but I'm more interested in getting my questions answered.  I plan on investing a lot more than $10 if the devs can deliver what they're promising so far.  

Haha e46m3, please excuse me, sir! I change my mind again... one should receive a bonus reward according to the quality of what one contributes rather than the rank... perhaps there should simply be a few limits. Your question is very important and I'm awaiting the answer too. Welcome to Bitcointalk!
P.S. I'm also looking forward to investing, I really like what I see so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: