Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175930 times)
karadeli

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

I sent documents. but i dont know is it approved ? or not.. Please help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

The following reasons affirm that WCX is a fraudulent organization.
1. ICOs are moved many times, they try to prolong the ICO's time to attract as much money as possible. Then they will go to UFOs and bye stupid investors.
2. Support of poor ICO, if this is a serious ICO, you will get support as soon as possible. Dev very little activity. They do not show interest with faulty transactions, not customer support. Support is written in 1 day.
3. The company's ICO support URL and hidden domain ID, hidden data of the domain registrar.
4. Provide ERC20, passive income, exchange views, ... deceive that this is a large and legitimate project.
5. View exchange jobs but can not register a trading account. Data is ridiculous and seems to be a software programming algorithm. It is the illusion of a lake between the desert.
6. A site is poor and has not been updated in the last 90 days.
7. There are about 3-4 project protection accounts that are their father, they are willing to attack anyone who opposes the project. They always talk about the project.
See more information here:
https://cryptobriefing.com/possible-ico-scam-alert-wcx-exchange/

SCAM BULLSHITS
I agree with this.
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

"Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends"
What does that mean ? Will we get our referral token after ICO even if our ref do not dot the KYC ?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JPVP

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

"ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning"
than on the website "Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends."
First off, it was not cearly indicated, if indicated at all, give me proof it was, that is bullshit, also, what's up with the misinformation?
ID verification that wasn't evident, tokens released after the sale ends? What the hell do you mean by that? Do you mean I get it without ID verification after the sale?
Can you be somewhat clear? I would have invested if it wasn't for all this bullshit.

What happens if I, and everyone else I referred doesn't verify their IDs? Do the tokens just go back to you people?
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

I agree with this.

Happy to discuss if you want to elaborate. As far as we're concerned, this is a fake hit job.
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

"ID verification is a regulatory requirement. This was clearly indicated on our presale page from the very beginning"
than on the website "Unverified tokens are released into your balance when the token sale ends."
First off, it was not cearly indicated, if indicated at all, give me proof it was, that is bullshit, also, what's up with the misinformation?
ID verification that wasn't evident, tokens released after the sale ends? What the hell do you mean by that? Do you mean I get it without ID verification after the sale?
Can you be somewhat clear? I would have invested if it wasn't for all this bullshit.

What happens if I, and everyone else I referred doesn't verify their IDs? Do the tokens just go back to you people?

Tokens that you received (non-purchased) are redeemed to you after ID verification. Not all people you referred need to verify; you get the tokens of anyone that verifies their ID. It's pretty direct.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

They made a referral campaign and i referred people heavily.

Now months later they ask everyone to get kyc to get a referral. I can do kyc to get paid but also my refs should have done so i get pay.

They are changing the rules after the game is over like every scam doing. So keep your money in your pocket. Don't invest or don't do a kyc.

wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Now months later they ask everyone to get kyc to get a referral. I can do kyc to get paid but also my refs should have done so i get pay.

They are changing the rules after the game is over like every scam doing. So keep your money in your pocket. Don't invest or don't do a kyc.

Thanks for your feedback. KYC is used to:

- comply with regulations
- check that the people you referred are actually real people, not spam

Our KYC procedure is quite straightforward. You can get verified here: https://wcex.com/verify.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

Our KYC procedure is quite straightforward. You can get verified here: https://wcex.com/verify.

I have 400 referrals. And it means 2k $ worth of token which is worth doing kyc.

But most of 400 people has 5$ worth of tokens and it doesn't worth for a kyc. Make a 25$ minimum kind of decision or say that we a scammer company.  I can accept both.

Don't make a half-ass explanation.

qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Tokens that you received (non-purchased) are redeemed to you after ID verification. Not all people you referred need to verify; you get the tokens of anyone that verifies their ID. It's pretty direct.

What does that mean ?

I have 400 referrals. And it means 2k $ worth of token which is worth doing kyc.

But most of 400 people has 5$ worth of tokens and it doesn't worth for a kyc. Make a 25$ minimum kind of decision or say that we a scammer company.  I can accept both.

Don't make a half-ass explanation.
totally agree especially that there are doubts over the veracity of your project. Nobody's going to risk a KYC for $5 in these conditions.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Hey guys - KYC is a regulatory requirement. It also helps us sift through which referrals are real and which are spam. We currently have no way around it. Thanks for understanding.

KYC is not a requirement to use the exchange at this time. If the people you referred are legitimate, they should have no issues doing KYC using our standard procedure (thousands already have).

What does that mean ?

You don't have to wait for everyone you referred to get verified. Anyone that you referred that verifies their account will result in the tokens you got from that person to become verified.
JPVP

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

nobody don't send you his personal documentation only for 500xt, a valueless token.
An excuse to not give up our rights   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There is another way to verify emails.  No need to send documents. It's easy to check if emails are active or not

They don't want to pay us, the people who referred, a dime, it's as simple as that.
They know that with this system, no one will give their personal documentation for 500xt, breathing advertisement for free! Yay.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

I received email from exchange team, just wondering why do we have to submit our personal data? Are you guys trying to farm all of you're bounty hunter personal data and sell them off?
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

There is no requirement to KYC. Please read my previous replies. Thanks!
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

There is no requirement to KYC. Please read my previous replies. Thanks!
So it is required or not?
You do not say something!It is necessary - it is not necessary!Determine finally, and do not look for fools.!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

@Vazan25

I isn't required for trading on WCX exchange, but is needed if you want to collect reward from your referrals or other bounty tasks, like translation or promotion. TBH I already forgot about this project and now after months I got this email with recent news about transition to XT token.

So is there a new date for exchange launch?
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

The exchange has already launched and is active. https://wcex.com/exchange.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

@wcxofficial

Not many currencies right now, is it in final version already? Do you plan to list new coins any time soon? What is USDC token traded on your exchange? Will token holders still be getting paid % of your fees like it was orginally stated?

Your monthly income equals 20% of the fee revenue made by WCX over the past 30 days, multiplied by the amount of WCXT you own at the time of payment, divided by the total amount of WCXT. Payment dates for each year will be available in advance on the WCX site.
novaedivitiae

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

New: May 22, 2018

Hello Bitcointalk!

We're excited to announce WCX, a new crypto exchange.

Token sale: https://wcex.com
Exchange: https://wcex.com/exchange

I'm Tomas the CTO. Arno who is responsible for community management is also here.

$125 million... for this?  Why?
karadeli

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Hi
nobody doesn't send you his personal documentation only for 500xt, a valueless token.  Undecided Embarrassed
An excuse to not give up our rights  Angry Angry Angry

Yeah, that's true. Nobody will make KYC just for couple of dollars. And that's why all bounty participants will loose their tokens. Big exchanges like Binance have anonymous accs with small withdrawal limits. WCX team can make the same. That's normal practice.  Now it looks like WCX just don't want to pay for bounty. And this is bad for their reputation. WCX can make social media verifications for airdrop participants (because that was like airdrop), like other big projects. Because you need large volumes of trade, and you never get it with small amount of users.

There is no need to verify your ID to trade on the site. ID verification is simply for those who are looking to redeem their referral tokens. It helps us comply and also verify that referred accounts are real (not spam).

Since they want to ID verify everyone let's demand the ID verification of them. There's not even a real photo of anyone on the site. The founder's pic is just a comic image. Seems pretty damn brazen to me to ask for IDs.

Our founders are introduced here: https://medium.com/@wcxofficial/meet-the-founders-58e29ef77f3
And their LinkedIn profiles are linked. No particular reason there aren't any photos yet - we'll add them later on.

I sent documents. but i dont know is it approved ? or not.. Please help.

Due to the very large number of applications we've received, ID verification may take 48 hours or more. Thanks for understanding.

Yes, i know. But
"ID verification may take 24- 48 hours."  This is not written anymore, its empty.

http://prntscr.com/jm41jv
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: