Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
heroes1412

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

This is certainly a scam project. Pending Verify 12 days ago Smiley)
presale -> public sale -> maybe post sale Huh
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sb1982

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

noone will send documents for 5$, if they not send tokens to BTT community i will post every crypto forum and ask my referrals to help.
so you can see they are real
sb1982

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Lol it is far from bad reputation. Only on this thread, the Bitcointalk circle jerk is taking its toll. Idiots come in and post BS and obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

Everywhere else (telegram, etc) people communicate like real human beings and the project has a great reputation.
it can be changed easily....scam the BTT community and after you will see all GOOGLE SERP full of seo promoted topics, explayning everything to people
sb1982

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 04:28:27 PM by sb1982

Authorship didn't have KYC?
I atleast got my tokens from them just fine, actually got double lol
Authorship got really bad reputation after payed referral tokens too slow and not to everyone, if them will not pay tokens to people here you ill bury your reputation Wink
https://cryptobriefing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Strong-Demand.jpg
you have already used the number of registrations in marketing, so you think it should be free?
hamnchess

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

This is certainly a scam project. Pending Verify 12 days ago Smiley)
presale -> public sale -> maybe post sale Huh

Yes it is such a scam that you are waiting like a beggar to get your tokens... lol
hamnchess

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:34 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 07:37:14 PM by hamnchess

If you referred spam and shit people, you can't come in here and say "scam".

The scam narrative died long ago.

Have you used WCX exchange? It works perfect. I deposited, traded, and withdrew.

Have you listened to their CEO? Smart, intelligent. Plans are clear for the company.

Have you tried buying XT? Works like a charm.

Have you tried KYC? I got verified after 5 days.

Have you tried their support? All my queries were answered in less than 1 day.

Have you chatted in the WCX telegram? Admin is there, transparent, friendly, answering questions.

So... what is your argument?

If this was a scam they would have taken the money and left long ago.
Why did they continue to work?
Why did they release a fully functional exchange?
How can this be a scam when they have full API functioning and trading and deposits and withdrawals functioning?

Use your mind. At this point, this project is obviously not a scam.

The reason some idiots still come in here and say it's a scam, well I have a lot to thank you for, because I was able to buy XT cheap thanks to you, before you finally discovered it wasnt a scam.
sb1982

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

The agrument is "Invite person and get tokens" in marketing advertising.
I invited real people not bots. WCEX used number of registrations for promotion and inviting people to buy tokens
Thats enought.

If wcex is changing rules means after they can do the same with investors.
I think it is clear for everyone
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

@hamnchess, I would politely request that you stop this "reverse trolling" of sorts, that you are doing.

You may not believe that this ICO is a scam. That is your right to believe that, personally.
Others do not have to share those beliefs.

You say if people referred "spam and shit people", you aren't allowed to complain.
Now hold on a second. The referrals were not required to make a purchase. They were required to verify their email. That is the issue here.
The change in the rules, not the quality of the people signing up.

Just because the exchange works, doesn't mean WCX has not deceived all of the people creating referrals.
Just because the CEO is smart and intelligent doesn't make WCX honest, regarding the policy change.
Just because purchasing XT works like a charm doesn't mean that WCX did not change the rules half way through the game.
Just because KYC is easy doesn't mean that it was specified as required at the start of the ICO.
Just because support answers quickly doesn't mean that WCX has acted honestly regarding referrals.
Just because the telegram channel is "transparent" doesn't mean that the rules weren't changed after everyone put in all the work.

Here is these peoples' argument. (If I may be so bold as to speak for others).
It isn't right, nor fair, to change a contract once one side is done with their obligation. None of the referrers got a say in the new policy. So they did all of the marketing work for WCX, and now that the rules have changed, are going to get only a fraction of what they were originally promised.

You come in here calling those who disagree with you "idiots", and "beggars". That is not polite discourse, and is doing neither you, nor WCX any help.

As to your secondary questions:
They might be continuing to work because they are STILL seeking more money for their ICO.
Their releasing a fully functional exchange has nothing to do with their integrity on the aspect of referrals.
How could it be a scam? Plenty of fully functional exchanges ended up scamming. Does Mt Gox ring a bell?

Just because people do not share your view of a certain ICO does not make them stupid, beggars, or uninformed.
I believe that the measure was put into place solely for the purpose of limiting the amount that WCX has to pay out. Which is not as per the original agreement.

You are welcome to disagree, but let's keep the conversation somewhat civil. Neither side looks good when they resort to vulgarity, or
 namecalling, regardless of how disappointed they are.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hamnchess

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

@shaw1
I'm sorry if I came across as vulgar, I was just trying to make a logical argument. It is a logical argument. There is no way at this point this project can be a scam.

Yes you can always say for ANY project, "oh maybe this ends up being a scam". This is what has been happening on this thread. Just look at the threads for Coinbase, bitfinex, etc etc and all the reviews and scam accusations. Coinbase has probably 1 star review average, and yet they are a 10 billion dollar company. people like to talk.

Every time WCX makes a release or product, people say, "oh oh but what about this, this could be a scam!", ok at what point does it not be a scam? you need ceo to get on his knees and give you a blowie?

Now whether you agree with their referral policy or not, is another story... personally I don't think referrals need to purchase, they just need to verify ID. I did verify my ID, it took a few days, and it worked fine.
sb1982

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Referrals ONLY need to do what they were asked to do in the beggining of referral bounty program. And nothing more.
ALL other things asked = cheating on people, who participated in wcx promotion
hamnchess

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

Referrals ONLY need to do what they were asked to do in the beggining of referral bounty program. And nothing more.
ALL other things asked = cheating on people, who participated in wcx promotion

If your referrals don't verify they are real people, they are not useful. Why do you deserve XT, which is a limited supply token and which is already being over bought beyond the maximum cap, if you didn't refer real people?
maputi92

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:42:16 AM

From the beginning they did not retain the prestige of the project itself.
Constantly changing rules and timing of projects.
They have no respect for the user
This is definitely a phishing project
hamnchess

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

I and most people do not trust Wcx anymore. Dirty marketing program. Change rules to deceive marketing participants. continue to introduce the program to entice more participants to cheat more people!

Just leave. WCX should not be giving you any tokens for referring fake people. Very few available tokens left at this point. They are doing the right thing.
sb1982

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 05:27:53 AM by sb1982

If your referrals don't verify they are real people, they are not useful. Why do you deserve XT, which is a limited supply token and which is already being over bought beyond the maximum cap, if you didn't refer real people?
They are real people. Wcex told- we pay 5$ in tokens for registration and email verification, right?
So shouldn't they write - we pay 5$ in tokens only for people who verify email, id , send KYC and buy tokens ...instead?
No one would participate than...

but no...they wrote 800 000 registrations, great project....and after didnt pay to promoters...SO THEY SCAMMED THEM. AND AFTER CAN SCAM INVESTORS EASILY BECAUSE ALREADY SHOWEN YOURELVES AS LIARS.

i will agree with that new rules if WCEX will write on website and email everyone...
we are really sorry for lying ...there was 800 000 registrations...but after we decide that only 10 000 peoples passed KYC,
we have manipulated with numbers to cheat on both referral system - scamming bounty people and not paying them,
and cheating on investors - telling them that we have 800 000 registrations...but they all were bad and shit accounts ( as u told before)
hamnchess

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

Take it easy mate. They didn't scam anyone.

You were trying to scam by referring fake people. It makes no sense to give you X tokens. Get out of here.
sb1982

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

all my referred people are real.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

dont try to talk with hamnchess, he is suc*** dev so hard, just another idiot trying to fool people and make you buy this project. everything is red here, just follow your brain and ignore hamcheese
hamnchess

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

all my referred people are real.

Then they can KYC...

dont try to talk with hamnchess, he is suc*** dev so hard, just another idiot trying to fool people and make you buy this project. everything is red here, just follow your brain and ignore hamcheese

I'm just an investor bro. I don't know why you're trolling so hard. I don't give a damn if you buy or not. I'm just giving reasonable arguments.

Also, stop trying to say or imply that "this project is a scam". You're making a fool out of yourself.
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

@hamnchess. Listen. Closely.
You want reasonable arguments? Here's one.

It doesn't matter whether or not referred users *can* do KYC.
That was *not* part of the original agreement.

Both parties need to follow the *original* agreement, right?

I know you'll just repeat your talking points. "It's easy". "If they're real, they can do it", etc. etc...

But answer me the main point, and the one you keep avoiding. Why shouldn't WCX have to hold up to their end of the agreement?
(You don't have to think it is a good agreement. You just have to acknowledge that promises matter, and should be kept.)

Either show me where it was stated otherwise, or stop telling people that they have to conform to your point of view.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hamnchess

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

@hamnchess. Listen. Closely.
You want reasonable arguments? Here's one.

It doesn't matter whether or not referred users *can* do KYC.
That was *not* part of the original agreement.

Both parties need to follow the *original* agreement, right?

I know you'll just repeat your talking points. "It's easy". "If they're real, they can do it", etc. etc...

But answer me the main point, and the one you keep avoiding. Why shouldn't WCX have to hold up to their end of the agreement?
(You don't have to think it is a good agreement. You just have to acknowledge that promises matter, and should be kept.)

Either show me where it was stated otherwise, or stop telling people that they have to conform to your point of view.

I'm pretty sure it was. Idk about you- I bought presale and they had a page with information about the token etc. I remember it saying something about ID verification for referrals and banned countries.

In any case I think it's the logical approach. Why would they give you tokens for referring people who aren't active or real?

It would be a waste of tokens IMO and pretty bad for all those who bought XT and are buying XT because it would just dilute the supply. XT sales are already really close to the 1 billion maximum cap if you take into account the presale.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: