Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:25:56 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
Thaf decision of holding into your bitcoin or  cashing it out depends you. If you cannot wait for further pumps on bitcoin's price, you can now go on converting it into your currency and cash it out. But if you are targeting to earn more and gain more than what you have right now, you will still hold into your bitcoin and wait until it pumps up and when you are already satisfied of its price, you can now go on cashing it out since it was your own bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:08:12 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 09:18:58 PM by BUK2016

well since the market value of bitcoin is volatile it is expected of you to cash out when you think is favorable for you. Although i am new here but i think for a rational investor or human being, that is the best thing to do. If you think the value has move higher as compared to the your purchase or earn it and you want to sell , please go ahead for the ball is now in your court.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

Id hold and wait and see what happens with the upcoming changes.
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

Yes, if the price of 1 btc reaches the value we want I will melt it, because the price of 1btc is uncertain and changed2 so it is better to melt it.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:36:01 PM

Id hold and wait and see what happens with the upcoming changes.
Same with me.I will still hold it because i have faith in bitcoin that it will really goes up this coming days.Sometimes bitcoin has really its ups and downs,so we should understand.But believe me it's not yet the right time to cash it out.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:30 PM

Well, the decision of cashing out truly depends on you. The recent big event that is happening is the hard fork or segwit. A lot of people right now are currently selling their Bitcoin and then rebuying it after August the first. August the first will be a huge date for Bitcoin, and if it determines the entire future of Bitcoin. Right now, while bitcoin is still slowly recovering the support for segwit has been higher than 80 percent so it looks like segwit will actually go through.

dimadimaivchenko

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:04:00 AM

it all depends for how much u bought it
but to my mind it makes no sense to do it now
price is pretty low
just wait and make extra profit
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:08:44 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

I will be selling bitcoin before 1 august, maybe i will sell bitcoin in the last week of this month. I just do not want to lose the bitcoin I have and I do not want to take risks with this unclear speculation.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:49:22 AM

I would just wait for price increase since i know that bitcoin has more potential and it deserves more price than what it is today.It was around $850 six months ago and now we could see that it has almost tripled in its price.I hope that after segwit activation,its price would soon cross $3000.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:22:25 AM

I think you should wait a few more days when Bitcoin prices reach their peak or nothing. A few days ago, when people will sell out Bitcoin, I'm waiting for that moment, I will buy some BTC to sell in the future, I still believe in Bitcoin.
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:32:44 AM

Well It depends on my needs. As for me, I do study and find time to reevaluate the market if it's better to sell now or buy. But, Normally I hold my BTC until I reached my expected exchange rate for me not waste my possible earnings.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

if you have cash it would be better to keep bitcoin as your investment form. to cash out bitcoin it depends on the necessities of life if I need the money I will cash out it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:46:33 AM

That totally depends on the risk someone is willing to take, selling or saving and hoping it goes up is totally up to you, just keep it mind that you can also lose a high percentage of your money in USD if the price drops dramatically. I didn't want to handle that risk and sold a considerate amount of Bitcoin at a decent price yesterday, I haven't really regretted it yet, I could have earned a little more if I had waited a bit more, since the price slightly increased afterwards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:02:10 AM

if you have cash it would be better to keep bitcoin as your investment form. to cash out bitcoin it depends on the necessities of life if I need the money I will cash out it.
that's absolutely right and should be the guide for those who still worrying, bitcoin can be an investment its already proven his capability to make huge
gains in returned, as time passing and from fluctuations to another, bitcoin really can be treat as a good investment for long term, cash it out whenever
there's an emergency and try to buy back if ever you still got spare money.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:24:43 AM

It is your choice, but if I were you, I'm going to wait for the next price which will hit $4000 if I'm not mistaken, and in that way, you could make more profits compare if you are going to convert your bitcoin right now. I know that you might be panicking that you could lose more of your profits if you are not going to convert your bitcoin right now, but trust me, this bitcoin splitting is just a trash and it won't happen on August 1.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:26:09 AM

For me I would wait for the increasing of the cryptocurrecy.  Because I don't have any expenses for now because I am still student. I will save bitcoin first for my future so if I need it I could sell my bitcoins in a higher price.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:57:45 AM

I will be selling bitcoin before 1 august, maybe i will sell bitcoin in the last week of this month. I just do not want to lose the bitcoin I have and I do not want to take risks with this unclear speculation.
My bitcoin will be exchange into fiat but it will remain in my online wallet incase the dump will happen i am ready to buy bitcoin. But some of my bitcoin in gambling site i will keep it in there i just keep playing to increase my bitcoin.
camsicuya

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:05:01 AM

Do you need the money right now? Are you okay if the value drops a bit for some time?
If I had mine payment in BTC and if I needed the money I'd cash out or buy things with BTC if I could, but else I'll just save them up - this is what I'll do you don't have to follow my views here.It really depends on your beliefs and what you think is the best answer here. After all it is your money and you should think clearly what do you want to do with it.                                                                     

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

I wouldn't but actually it depends upon what do you mean by payment, if it is payment for services here and there then of course not, I would keep it in bitcoin. Safe and solid somewhere, but if it is my work, the job I do and I get paid in bitcoin, then of course to support myself and living, I'll cash out to use for daily life stuff.
camsicuya

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Do you need the money right now? Are you okay if the value drops a bit for some time?
If I had mine payment in BTC and if I needed the money I'd cash out or buy things with BTC if I could, but else I'll just save them up - this is what I'll do you don't have to follow my views here.It really depends on your beliefs and what you think is the best answer here. After all it is your money and you should think clearly what do you want to do with it.                                                                     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: