Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

I think this is a personal matter and no one can give you advice. Because they are not responsible for the money you own, it's foolish to hear any advice from this forum. In my opinion, it is best to make a decision for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

I think this is a personal matter and no one can give you advice. Because they are not responsible for the money you own, it's foolish to hear any advice from this forum. In my opinion, it is best to make a decision for yourself.

Sometime we already had our own decisions but could not take it, so we need encouragement from others source, family, friends and even here in this forum. So nothing wrong to ask a opinion here.

My opinion, whatever you cash out or hold your bitcoin, all have pros and con, so do your homework and trust it. If you afraid and dont have confidence to how bitcoin will survive, or you absolutely sure bitcoin will survive, both decision need you to do your own research. Whatever you do right or wrong in the future, you will learn and growth.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

wait, until the price so high
dont exchange your bitcoin in hurry, and try to read situation. just keep in your wallet and you can use for future too
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:31:50 AM

Read some guides on what you should do instead of cashing out.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

If you already gained enough then its okay to cash out some bitcoin but you have to see to it that you will only cash out because you need the money. And the rest of the bitcoin you have better put it in offline wallet for safety.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:20:13 AM

The rate of Bitcoin is increasing again, I think you should not cashout your BTC, you will regret
Yeah we needs to hold our bitcoin and don't not cashout it in hurry because its price is increasing to again and cash in out it now it will be loss. So holding bitcoin till its price will goes to 7000$.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:21:54 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
I think you should not withdraw money now, try to wait for the bitcoin price to rise, a little risky will sometimes give you a more desirable result, maybe you will get a huge income while waiting.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Now i see within week bitcoin price come back, but still i hold my bitcoins. Even i hear about 1st August and very strange things about price falling down, but i believe on bitcoin and i think now and after 1st August never give bad effect on bitcoin price.May be within month bitcoin price up and down, but in the end everything will be going fine. So i don't want to cash out my bitcoins, i prefer to hold them, and make money.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
I think you should not withdraw money now, try to wait for the bitcoin price to rise, a little risky will sometimes give you a more desirable result, maybe you will get a huge income while waiting.

With the network splitting close, I think while the price is at $2000 you should withdraw it, but not all of it, maybe half of it so you can be sure. The bitcoin dumped back to one thousands the previous days and I think it will be coming back this week because this is the last week before the month of August come. After these I think it will be pumping back to $2000 or maybe break the wall of $3000.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:59:13 AM

I don't think that you should go in that way where you cash out all btc into fiat or hold all the Bitcoin in your wallet .
So here you need to go in the 50-50way .
Just hold 50% of your Bitcoin in your wallet and also invest that amount of the Bitcoin in some better good future altcoins , so that you can increase your amount of the Bitcoin with the increase in the value also .
And now cash out 50% of rest of the Bitcoin in the fiat , so that you can use your income of your job for the family purpose/ to complete your daily needs .
In this way you can done your job easily with the Bitcoin and its  better  way to use your Bitcoin .
In this way if anything happen wrong then you will never feel more bad thinking because you already saved 50% of your btc in another form of fiat .
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

With the network splitting close, I think while the price is at $2000 you should withdraw it, but not all of it, maybe half of it so you can be sure. The bitcoin dumped back to one thousands the previous days and I think it will be coming back this week because this is the last week before the month of August come. After these I think it will be pumping back to $2000 or maybe break the wall of $3000.

I think dumping is over now only we see the pump in Bitcoin price. This is last week, but I don't think that we will get massive dump at Bitcoin price. Maybe within $200 to $300 the price will fluctuate it will not dump more than this amount. I am also waiting for the big price don't know when that time will come.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

For me I will cash out my payments because I need it for our daily needs.And this is my extra income to meet my daily needs of my family.Bitcoin really helps me,because my salary is not enough for my kids needs.Im so much thankful I found bitcoin in my life.But on the other side bitcoiners who really store bitcoin will hold it until bitcoin is increase on its highest price.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

Now i see within week bitcoin price come back, but still i hold my bitcoins. Even i hear about 1st August and very strange things about price falling down, but i believe on bitcoin and i think now and after 1st August never give bad effect on bitcoin price.May be within month bitcoin price up and down, but in the end everything will be going fine. So i don't want to cash out my bitcoins, i prefer to hold them, and make money.
Yes you're right.How i wish i can keep all my bitcoins but due to the shortage of budget i am facing nowadays,maybe half of my bitcoins will be cash out and half of it will be stored in my wallet.That's the reason why i'm striving so hard so i can have more bitcoins to be stored in my wallet.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

Only you can answer that question.
None of us know your personal situation, needs, your expectations of bitcoins etc.
If you can manage your life without btc funds, my advice to you: ''do not rush with selling bitcoins'' or you may regret later Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

I'd wait... to the moon!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

If you are a type of person that is aiming or dreaming to have more gain or profit to get, you will be surely and patiently be waiting until bitcoin's price will pump again for greater amount of money. But if you cannot wait for too long right now until the bitcoin price pump, you may consider cashing it out anytime you want to.
gingerxlady

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Well, if you want more profits, then hold your bitcoins.
Put it in a personal wallet with private keys or Paper Wallet
for safety.

That's what I do when I buy bitcoins at Paxful, I don't use online wallets.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

At the back of people's suggestions, it will still depend to you. Better having research or observe BTC's volatility. If you are worried about the deflation, and you want to assure your wealth, its okay to sell it. But if you are not afraid to take a 'risk', and wiat for BTC to increase multiple times, it will also be considered as a good idea. It'll depend to your decision.

TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

I would  like to advice you to wait 1st August Everyone predict crazy increase of BTC.
It would be nice if its true.
Let us wait for the result. Smiley
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

Right now cashing out of bitcoin is purely dependent upon the users who has the bitcoin into his wallet. As the price has been increasing now, people who has been into selling when it went below $2000 feel bad. Same time the complications of splitting is found as we are nearing to end days of July.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: