Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:49:12 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
If you have now contentment to the exchange rate of btc to real money then withdraw Smiley

But my advice to you is wait a little more because the value of it will become bigger and bigger as time goes by. Also try to trade your btc into other cryptocurrencies and exchange it again to btc when its exchange rate gets higher Smiley . You can also try to invest some of your bitcoins to still have some earnings. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:30:42 PM

in my opinion you should be holding the BTC currently because there is the possibility of higher prices again with stable or perhaps we can wait for the price increase so that when we cyptocurrency to switch to real money very btc benefit you and will instantly make happy with high benefit. I bet this week bitcoin will increase again with the stable, then it's time to take out the right ang btc you
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

I try always to wait for an increase in the cost of the crypto currency to earn even more money and sell only as a last resort when I do not have enough money for necessary things.

TheRakula

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

If you really in need of money why not? After all when you make profit with bitcoin its really fine because profit is profit. but I suggest if you cash out now, do invest on bitcoin again if you have your money available already, because bitcoin is really good in the future.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

If you need fiat right now withdraw it since the value of bitcoin now is high. But if you can wait for a long period of time it better to keep your bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to cash out it.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

If you need fiat right now withdraw it since the value of bitcoin now is high. But if you can wait for a long period of time it better to keep your bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to cash out it.
This is actually the most simple solutions out there, it is really up to the user's needs for him or her to decide if they need to cash out their Bitcoin or not as it differs from person to person. Most importantly this is a financial decision in which your investment is on the line. I guess the best thing to do here is that you must know if you really need money in your emergency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

If we are talking about current situation then bitcoin is doing very hot in the game. The price looks very hiked but to be honest this not the right time to sell our bitcoins but hold for even longer period of time. The bitcoin is going to be hiked even further because new investors are now coming and big projects are being launched over the smart contracts, the end result bitcoin getting pumped a lot. More ways of earnings and investments has arrived so people are investing more which is increasing the base value of bitcoin. So I'm pretty sure it will pump soon leading to better returns.

CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
I will wait until december and if the price is still increasing i will wait until next year then cash it out

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

I always withdraw half profit i get every month. First, as reward for my efforts on internet to be more motivated that the internet or bitcoin exactly can give us income. Secondly, as preventive measure by not storing all the eggs in one basket.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

The best answer to your question is another question: what would you do with the money after you cash out your bitcoins?
You know my friend, if bitcoin is some kind of passive income to you then you should go ahead and cash it out asap. But if you think about bitcoin as a long term investment or you do believe that bitcoin will hit a $10,000 mark very soon, then I guess you know what to do.

In my case, I already left my day job because my previous work is kind of far away from my home. Right now I am focusing on bitcoin and working as a freelance blogger/writer in this forum and in cryptogrind. Basically, my salary is in BTC and I only spend it to pay bills, the rest were kept in my hard wallet to keep its fiat value increasing.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

I have seen threads like this. And the only answer that comes in my mind with this kind of question is: Of course I will store it. Or should I say hold it, whatever the technical term is. The thing is, if you trust bitcoin and if you are serious about it, why not give it a shot and wait or invest. You can also do things that could increase your bitcoin and not just wait. But it still depends, if you're good in investing in the real world, or you really need the physical money, cash it out. If you want to explore the world of crypto, try new things.
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:39:02 PM

I wouldn't cash out the whole bitcoins that I accumulated unless there is an urgent situation in which I will need money badly.  I usually cashout a small portion and save the rest. I suggest you to not cash it out now since there is a very strong possibility that bitcoin might reach $10k before this year ends.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

I wouldn't cash out the whole bitcoins that I accumulated unless there is an urgent situation in which I will need money badly.  I usually cashout a small portion and save the rest. I suggest you to not cash it out now since there is a very strong possibility that bitcoin might reach $10k before this year ends.

Nowadays feed has predominantly increased in the any online wallet. You could have the bitcoin in the wallet itself until the fees has been reduced to next time. Please wait for some even you achieve the bitcoin price to big value again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

Knowing we will have bitcoin halving at 2020 i wouldnt consider to exchange my coins into fiat unless i have some emergency that my salarie cant cover, into those situation i would exhange faster as possible, as i see bitcoin keeps growing and for me does mean a good moment to hold for the future.
Metoo.14

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

You can see that BTC is down check ( crypto) , if you are an investor, you will buy, not sell. It is my personal opinion that it may not affect your decision but you so decide what you should do, not my decision.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

Knowing we will have bitcoin halving at 2020 i wouldnt consider to exchange my coins into fiat unless i have some emergency that my salarie cant cover, into those situation i would exhange faster as possible, as i see bitcoin keeps growing and for me does mean a good moment to hold for the future.

So you gonna hold your coins till the next halving occurs? That is a very long time to hold your coins and it can be risky too as price can even go low by that time and not many people have courage to hold their coins that long as most of the people will dump their coins when the price of bitcoins will hit $10k in future.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
usman.temuri

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

I think you should wait for crypto let him increase more. so just wait 1 or 3 weeks.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:09:22 PM

I don't think cashing out bitcoins now is a right thing to do unless if you are in need of money and saving it for future can yield you best results when the price of bitcoins will go higher in future so its better to hold your bitcoins and wait for the right price to cash out.

that is really your own perspective. If you do think that the profit that you will be making is enough or have already reached your goal then go it is your choice the point here is that you have gained your profit
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:29:37 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 11:07:00 PM by angaper

I see no reason for a panic sell-off right now. Remember that before this pump, in June the price reached a record high of $ 2800 only to suffer a precipitous fall to $ 1800 at the beginning of July (a drop of almost 40% in a matter of days) then recover its bullish trend with renewed vigor until these days. So I think this correction we're witnessing is just one last chance to buy before the next scale at $ 7,000.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:02:22 PM

hold it, everyone of us is still believing that bitcoin will go higher and higher before this year ends, yes the price may change but still it has a good price in the market we should be happy for that knowing that in any instances bitcoin price may be more increase and it will more recognize in many countries in the world so hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: