Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:34:41 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:45:16 AM by bncbnc

Cashing out bitcoin now is wrong because of two reasons.

1-You miss free bcc garbage after bitcoin split.

2-You could miss a good profit opportunity if bitcoin goes up after split.
Exactly! The risk of something going bad during the activation is miniscule and even exchanges are already prepared for it and saying you don't have to cash out to your wallets if you don't want to. I think we'll see a nice, big rise of value in the coming months.
I think no it is not the right time to cash out your bitcoin. I think you should hold your bitcoin in present time. because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase too much and therefore holding bitcoin can give us a  good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:43:40 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
No i guess they said you will get free Bcc if you have bitcoin iprice nthis your exchanges account some of the exchanges i guess so surely if it a free money if BCC really worth a lot in some casses but i guess it will not pass the bitcoin market value that easily.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:33:45 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
I would  wait the increase of cryptocurrencies because of the hard fork . I don't want to take a risk so I will save or hold my bitcoin for now.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:52:53 AM

Why do you cash out? Even if on August 1 btc is dipping but it has after all. Do you think the coin that has bright future is dipping and will stay here? I believe it will rise more. I'll not cash out even if it falls. With keeping patience more income can be earned. It is very hazard but i don't believe that i'll lose. Btc forever  Smiley

Many had choose to cash out their bitcoin just to be sure that they won’t lose the money they had earned from their hard work. There is a possibility that an upgrade will happen on August 1 but we can’t force other people to keep their bitcoin in their wallet. We can believe that the segwit will really help on the prices of the coins but we can’t force other people to believe in this too. They have their own minds after all.

I still keep bitcoin in my wallet but I converted some of it into fiat just for assurance that I would still have money.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:38:43 AM

If are getting scared from the folk then you should not because i feel bitcoin cash coin will not get a jump like bitcoin its price will fall and so bitcoin will survive and i guess its value will grow more then before. And if incase BCC will survive then again you might get double of your Bitcoins in wallet.. So in either cases it would be good for Bitcoin blockchain users. So best of luck for you Smiley
I agree with you . We should not be afraid at the moment as it is certain that BTC and BCC coexist in the Cryptocurrency market and use blockchain technology. I think the price of these two crypto will be very high in the future
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:57:12 AM

I would  wait the increase of cryptocurrencies because of the hard fork . I don't want to take a risk so I will save or hold my bitcoin for now.

A good decision, because you would regret it in the end if you are going to convert your bitcoins right now just because of this hard fork, the prices of Altcoins and the price of bitcoin would increase after this August 1 thingy, continuously saving your bitcoin and earning bitcoin is the best idea so far, if you are going to panic, then you are just going to lose your profits that you could have in the long run.

There is no reason for us to doubt bitcoin, hence, we should put our hopes on it because the possibility that we could be rich in the near future is so high.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

we all know that BTC will recover and will grow. From what I read people are also confident the price of BTC will drop during the fork and then recover. This will cause all alts to drop while there is uncertainty.

There is no doubt crypto will recover but the question is why wouldn't you cash out now and buy back in during the drop, will get a bigger supply to ride back up. I cant see BTC suddenly just taking off during this time, meaning the risk is pretty minimal. Your also not losing profits if the price does go back up, the money you put in will still be worth the same no matter when you buy back in.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:28:01 AM

we all know that BTC will recover and will grow. From what I read people are also confident the price of BTC will drop during the fork and then recover. This will cause all alts to drop while there is uncertainty.

There is no doubt crypto will recover but the question is why wouldn't you cash out now and buy back in during the drop, will get a bigger supply to ride back up. I cant see BTC suddenly just taking off during this time, meaning the risk is pretty minimal. Your also not losing profits if the price does go back up, the money you put in will still be worth the same no matter when you buy back in.
I will just let things happen also, if Icashout it now I might regret it since I have loss a lot already, I will just hope that btc can really recover. Well i think it can really since it have lots of use and supporters.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ideaupdater

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:28:23 AM

I will just let things happen also, if Icashout it now I might regret it since I have loss a lot already, I will just hope that btc can really recover. Well i think it can really since it have lots of use and supporters.
cash out or hold it , it's really hard to ......   but i will hold it .

smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

Not. The volatility will soon be over and Bitcoin's price will continue to grow steadily. Keep calm before the rumors.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

It depends on you, If you need your money because you have a important to buy or the things that you need just cashout your BTC. If not, just better to hold it and wait when the BTC pump or trade it into altcoins.

Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:32:19 AM

No need to panic already too late to cash out just wait for tomorrow till the end of the month then decision is yours.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

If I am accepting bitcoin as merchant for some service or goods than obviously I will cash it out in fiat to not risk it with price volatility.

But If I am getting paid personally for my services than I will try to keep half of those bitcoin and will exchange half for fiat.  I am quite optimistic about bitcoin so I am a long term holder of bitcoin, constantly investing in bitcoin.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:50:22 AM

If I am accepting bitcoin as merchant for some service or goods than obviously I will cash it out in fiat to not risk it with price volatility.

But If I am getting paid personally for my services than I will try to keep half of those bitcoin and will exchange half for fiat.  I am quite optimistic about bitcoin so I am a long term holder of bitcoin, constantly investing in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the King of all altcoin. So it price will not get in to ground. If you are nervous or in panic means sell half of holding bitcoin with today price and check the price of bitcoin after second week of August. At that time also bitcoin will be ever lasting. Sell the remaining bitcoin at the time and check the Profit at now and that time.You will get more profit after August second week only.
Now it's your own wish for transaction of bitcoin to dollars or any other.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:00:17 AM

Do your own research and if you need money then do cash your coins and if you don't need then wait for price to increase Tongue And yeah if you are asking for investment purpose then hold your coins for at least 1 month.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

Do your own research and if you need money then do cash your coins and if you don't need then wait for price to increase Tongue And yeah if you are asking for investment purpose then hold your coins for at least 1 month.

Now you don do any activities with your bitcoins. There is a chance to lose your bitcoins if you do any transaction. So if you want urgent money also don't transfer your coins to exchange site. But if you have coins in any exchange site then you can cash out. Don't think about next price because don't know what will happen after this segwit2x.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

Cashing out bitcoin now is wrong because of two reasons.

1-You miss free bcc garbage after bitcoin split.

2-You could miss a good profit opportunity if bitcoin goes up after split.

Good reasons... what if

1. Since its garbage, dont bother to have it

2. If the price goes down? you miss the time you can get better price or get more coin with same fiat amount

Its just another IF....

My theory
People always be happy to have FREE THINGS, so the bitcoin price will up and other coin down since people cashout their other coin to have more bitcoin. After the fork, people dump as many as they dont need bitcoin so the bitcoin price will plump... and altcoin will up again

Let find out the answer tomorrow.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

I think it's better to wait because there is possibility that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future. In addition to that, I think if you cash out your bitcoin now I think it's a bad decision. Be patient and be smart if you want to make more income and money.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

Now you can judge for yourself the essence of not clashinh out your btc before the fork right?
All what people said have come true as the price of bitcoin is now increasing.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:27:44 PM

Cash out BTC is the worst thing any one deal with cryptocurrencies can do. I recommend every one to hold bitcoins to net regret in future. There is no limit for the bitcoin price. It can increase very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: