Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:16:01 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
Don't cashout your all bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is still increasing its price. Look at the prices of bitcoin between 3 months before, there is a big differences of its prices. So you should still hold your current bitcoin now because there is increasing of prices.
Well I think that the same but I would disagree with that holding thing. Its price definitely increasing, but holding it will be a waste of time. As its value is increasing it will give more benefit in trading. Holding will give you cash but trading and working on you bitcoin like trading will give you bitcoin. And imagine that if you hold 5 bitcoin and sell them after three months and if you trade in bitcoin and make more bitcoin then you will be able to sell more than 5 bitcoin in future that will give you more profit and that is for sure.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
Don't cashout your all bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is still increasing its price. Look at the prices of bitcoin between 3 months before, there is a big differences of its prices. So you should still hold your current bitcoin now because there is increasing of prices.

Yeah its never wise to sell all your bitcoins at once as price is increasing since past few months and it will increase in coming months too so its better to hold your coins for next few months as everyone is hoping that it may even touch $10k price at the end of the year so that would be the best time to cash out your bitcoins.
noturbabe

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:58:11 AM

I think somehow it's better to hold the bitcoins instead of withdrawing it. The price will surely increase in the future sooner or later, so unless you have urgent reasons it is always profitable that you keep your coins in your wallet for the longer period. Also, it would be a good idea if you divide your bitcoins into proportions like half of it would be for withdrawal another is for investment.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:47:09 AM

In my opinion and only i would keep most of them but just cash out 30% . but it clearly depends on you.. 

I guess the OP has repented by now since Bitcoin has started gaining value and as a panic seller he didn't know what to do when it took a tumble some weeks ago. I don't have intentions of selling in the near future and I hope so is majority of us.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:49:35 AM

It depends really on your cost: I understand from your post that you received some earning in BTC, if you can pay the cost with fiat then I would recommend to keep BTC as it is; If not I would only cash out the part to cover the cost and keep the rest for 1~2 years at least.

It seems the OP is a panic seller and when they activation was imminent during the late July and early August there about he started this thread so that he could gather ideas as to whether he should sell or hold. Guess the thread is irrelevant at this stage and must be locked. I'd like to add that investing without a plan can be a deadly adventure and so all those planning to invest in bitcoins should do so by investing in the long term with good plans.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:07:43 AM

If you really need to. But if you do not have the money you need to sell it because it will be a great blame for you because the bitcoins are still increasing but the bitcoin is rising and falling. So that's with you,
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:13:56 AM

Depend on my situation, if I need that value, maybe I will withdraw it immediately especially when it is emergency, I know all of us needs money and doing their best to earn and to save money for the better but we can't say when we really need the money immediately, we cannot say that we can save the money for a long time, especially when we don't have any other extra income and just relying on bitcoin. But if you have some other extra job, maybe you can save your bitcoin for the better future because as far as I know bitcoin value will still increase.
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:17:55 AM

If I have big amount of bitcoin, I will not yet cash out it because I know that the value of the bitcoin will continue to rise up. I will save it for my future purposes. It is better to save bitcoin than to spend it.

fthree111

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:18:36 AM

I'm sure you have done or will do your own research, but look at the consolidation and pay attention to the sentiment.
With TA being stagnant and fundamentals of Bitcoin undergoing some discussion, the underlying determination would be whether or not you believe in Bitcoin with respect to the experiment.

Again, this doesn't answer your question. Just advice.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:34:28 AM

It depends really on your cost: I understand from your post that you received some earning in BTC, if you can pay the cost with fiat then I would recommend to keep BTC as it is; If not I would only cash out the part to cover the cost and keep the rest for 1~2 years at least.

It seems the OP is a panic seller and when they activation was imminent during the late July and early August there about he started this thread so that he could gather ideas as to whether he should sell or hold. Guess the thread is irrelevant at this stage and must be locked. I'd like to add that investing without a plan can be a deadly adventure and so all those planning to invest in bitcoins should do so by investing in the long term with good plans.

Upto now the price of bitcoin is fluctuates. So my  advice is just hold Your bitcoin now.If the price of bitcoin start increase, if you are satisfied with the price means sell it .Or else just hold your bitcoin till it reaches the moon. If it so ,sell your holding coin.This is only the wise action.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:55:46 AM

Upto now the price of bitcoin is fluctuates. So my  advice is just hold Your bitcoin now.If the price of bitcoin start increase, if you are satisfied with the price means sell it .Or else just hold your bitcoin till it reaches the moon. If it so ,sell your holding coin.This is only the wise action.
it depend on your think should or not should you sell your bitcoin. if you need money to paid something then you should sell it.if not better stay and hope bitcoin will rises more.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:22:02 AM

I guess not,i am gonna wait ,save for the future when the price more than twice of now or even more. But not now for sure,no way. I am one of the people who think of bitcoin as a future asset. So why would i sell? So i am not cashing out now ,and believe me if you save now you won't regret in the future.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

Personally, I don't think I will cash out my Bitcoins anytime in next 5 years because I see it a very good potential of crypto currencies in next 10 years. I know there will be crucial volatility in the price but still, considering long term scope, I won't sell my Bitcoins.

However, I wouldn't advise you to do the same. If you don't have faith but still invested in it then it is better for you to cash out and invest in something where you are expecting security. Crypto is a wild market and if you are not able to handle sharp movements on the price chart then there is no reason to wait for a perfect moment in my opinion. If you believe that it is worth holding and still worried about volatility in the price, then I would suggest you to not to cash out because I believe that we are still in the early phase and there is huge scope for the development during which we are going to face many ups and downs.

P.S - This is my personal opinion and please do your own research before taking any decision.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

it depends on your decision, if you want to cash it out or not. if you think you cash it out to pay something then go ahead, but if not i think you better to wait until the cryptocurrency will increase.
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

My answer will be no. Now bitcioin value is so low, its somehow $4000 if you cash out now you may loss $400 or more at once.jsut wait some days for the price raise, then sell or cash out your bitcoin. the price will pump soon.its just about some time fact.
best of luck
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

I think right now it would be a good time to cash out at least some, I think BTC is going down to 3300-3500 right now and it will stay there for some time, so you could benefit of some hundreds while it's in 4k.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:11:28 AM

For me, it's not a bad idea to withdraw it now, but it would be better if to keep it and wait for the price of btc to rise up. As of now, btc value have reached $4.100.00. It is projected to reach $5,000 dollars before the end of year 2017. It means that you might miss a projected $900 dollars from withdrawing 1 BTC now compared to keeping it until December 31, 2017.
Cashing out BTC at the present moment is beneficial but if there is some serious need of money. What good it is to keep BTCs when they cant help the owner in his hard times. If this is not the case, then I suggest holding on for a little longer because the prices will still grow up. Let it touch 7k dollars and it will be this worthy before this new year.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

I guess not,i am gonna wait ,save for the future when the price more than twice of now or even more. But not now for sure,no way. I am one of the people who think of bitcoin as a future asset. So why would i sell? So i am not cashing out now ,and believe me if you save now you won't regret in the future.
I am saving my future be saving bitcoins. I am not going to sell bitcoins at the present moment because the price has still a long way to go. I will let bitcoins touch 8k dollars, which it will in next year, and then I will sell half of the amount and invest that money in a business. I want a business of my own. I can't compromise my dream.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

I will sell half of the amount and invest that money in a business. I want a business of my own. I can't compromise my dream.

No matter how clever of a business you plan to start, it won't produce as much as just sitting on bitcoin.  Why not just go fishing instead?  I hope your dream is to be stuck in poverty because that is what selling bitcoin to start a business will produce. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:52:04 AM

Yes Should  cash out my BTC now? but few days wait you can getreally benefited .

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: