Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

i never holding this coin to long, as far the price good, i will cash out, except the price down and it take long time to recover the price to high.
or you can trading it to increase your income, its good choice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

My answer will be no. Now bitcioin value is so low, its somehow $4000 if you cash out now you may loss $400 or more at once.jsut wait some days for the price raise, then sell or cash out your bitcoin. the price will pump soon.its just about some time fact.
best of luck
iam agree the price will pump soon its just about some time fact cash out now you may loss 400 or more at once One more week will rise to 4500
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
If you dont need the money yet its better to hold or keep it in your wallet. But you need it, cash it out so that you have money to used. I much prefer in holding it because i do believe that i will get more profit when the price of it increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

With the current price is not advisable to cash out nor sell as bitcoin is having some dips.
So instead, hold your bitcoin for a moment then when the price goes to its peak again you can cash out some.
Just make it sure you don't cash out all or you'll regret it for your life.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

Some users came to temptation to sell their coins these days because the price went down below 4000$ but my suggestion is not to sell unless you need the money. Thre is no need for panic selling, this is temporary correction and part of normal process but further dump it's not expected. Just the oposite, I think that in the upcoming priod the price will go up.

malaj
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

Some users came to temptation to sell their coins these days because the price went down below 4000$ but my suggestion is not to sell unless you need the money. Thre is no need for panic selling, this is temporary correction and part of normal process but further dump it's not expected. Just the oposite, I think that in the upcoming priod the price will go up.
I'd been thinking of it too, there's no need to rush especially if we don't need money yet. It's better to keep it as a in investment. It is good to hold for it will rise more in the new few months . See how it increases in just a month.  Cash out only when you need money and only btc can be the source to.

unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

i recomenned you dont ! Because its not the highest price of bitcoin ! You can see bitcoin is increasing through days ! I don't see any reason of bitcoin will decrease fast or rapidly in future ! So you must keep bitcoin and make more !  If you have some reason of your personal bussiness ! You can cash out ! If its not , don't ! You will be regret soon ! You can track bitcoin price on bittrex so you can see bitcoin is increasing !
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

I'd been thinking of it too, there's no need to rush especially if we don't need money yet. It's better to keep it as a in investment. It is good to hold for it will rise more in the new few months . See how it increases in just a month.  Cash out only when you need money and only btc can be the source to.

Yeah if you are not in need of money then better to hold it for some more months as price is rising now and in next few months we can expect the same result so unless you don't need money its better to save them and sell it either you need money or if it reaches to your target price so its your own call take the right decision that best suits you.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

Well, I think you should wait for the right when the price of bitcoin is high because it will help you to gain and make more income. In addition to that, you should hold your bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. Holding is one of the best way to gain income.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

i recomenned you dont ! Because its not the highest price of bitcoin ! You can see bitcoin is increasing through days ! I don't see any reason of bitcoin will decrease fast or rapidly in future ! So you must keep bitcoin and make more !  If you have some reason of your personal bussiness ! You can cash out ! If its not , don't ! You will be regret soon ! You can track bitcoin price on bittrex so you can see bitcoin is increasing !
For now, I dont intend to cashout my btc because value is will go up. Yes it is not yet the highest price of bitcoin now but will increase. Holding bitcoin for the meantime will gives you a reward when the value is high.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

For now, I dont intend to cashout my btc because value is will go up. Yes it is not yet the highest price of bitcoin now but will increase. Holding bitcoin for the meantime will gives you a reward when the value is high.

Holding bitcoins for the future is the best thing to do as price is rising now and we can expect the same in future too so instead of cashing it now its better to save it for future to make more money from it and as the users are increasing we will be seeing much higher price of bitcoins in future and to make money you need to have a great level of patience.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

The next months bitocin will shake a lot, if you lucky enought you will be able to sell at bigger value and buy again cheaper more coins, but several people trying to playing with it had already lost money because the market didnt follow the direction all were expecting. Sometimes i do wonder if i should sell at 4400 dollars or hold to see till where bitcoin will remain quiet.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:41:15 PM

Some people are waiting for 6000 or 8000 price of bitcoin this year. If you consider that this bubble lasted for one year (it started in January-February), consider how many years there will be necessary for the bitcoin to increase again (last bubble lasted for 1.5 months and until this bubble there were necessary 3-4 years). If now the price will rise until 9000-10000, the next time it will be 100 000 , but when it will be this next time? In 10-30 years???!!!
(Some people say 5-10 years) .
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

I think you not cash out you bitcoin because there is a chance the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and it will result to a high income. In addition to that, if you hold your bitcoin you could become rich and holding is a good option because it will help you to make and earn more income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

I will hold my bitcoin in a long time for me to become sure that I will gain big amount of money. I am sure that long term investment is really a effective way to double our money. Long term investment is really profitable.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

Well, I think you should wait for the right when the price of bitcoin is high because it will help you to gain and make more income. In addition to that, you should hold your bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. Holding is one of the best way to gain income.

I think waiting for right time will never come if you don't have a target. If you keep on waiting for the right time, it will never come.
Right time depends on the individuals requirement and needs, and when whether he is in profit or loss. If I need it I have to sell it, but obviously as you said I agree it will rise more, so everybody should hold till they can.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:24:32 PM

If i got a payment in Bitcoin I will not cash out it. Ill just hold it for several years because i know that bitcoin's price will still go up so why exchange that fast for some sort of money when you can have many in the future.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Nope, i am just holding every payment i got, every money i earn online, everything.
I just ask everyone who hires me to pay me in bitcoins, then i convert it to altcoins, and its done, a lot of profits for me.
why would you like to cashout your btc? for buying a coca cola? a t shirt?
Better to wait until it reaches a high price, and then cashout

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

I will hold my bitcoin in a long time for me to become sure that I will gain big amount of money. I am sure that long term investment is really a effective way to double our money. Long term investment is really profitable.
That is true. Bitcoin can easily double your money in less than a year. That is why we should but more bitcoin. Long term bitcoin holding is very profitable. And it will be even greater if you have some decent skills in trading which can help you to determine when to sell our bitcoin and when we can buy them back. There are many activities with bitcoin that you can make money Wink

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nilima-Temp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Bitcoin price is now already break the price of $4500 within half of a month.

and its running towards to $5000 dollars,
It is expected that it will break $7000
now it is a personal subject, no one can give you advice.
Because they are not responsible for the money you own.

it's foolish to hear any advice from this forum. In my opinion, it is best to make a decision for yourself.

If I was in your place, I don't like to cashout my bitcoin, because I suspect that when i cashout bitcoin i will penance too much next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: