Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

I think it is a fatal mistake if you sell it now.

many observers judge bitcoin to be surprising at the end of the year. and maybe next year its value will be more surprising.

it is interesting to follow and monitor the development for the development of bitcoin itself.

I suggest saving your bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

it up to you if you want to sell it now. no one will ask you dont do it. bitcoin are still maintain at it price now for awhile. im sure next year will be rises again and bet the price on $5k up. if you still wanna sell it. go on now. that was your choice actually. im hope i can get more bitcoin to hold on now..just watch next year.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:08:10 PM

YOu shouldn't cash out BTC ! BTC is increasing !
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:10:22 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 07:21:16 PM by haroldtee

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

I wouldn't cash out for anything now. I would rather wait and keep saving up for the future. Once it i's more valuable, I will make it work for me while I enjoy the earnings I get from my saved cryptos. That is what you should do mate! All the same, the ball is in your court.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

I really think it's your decision but don't regret it later as Bitcoins may rise again and can cross $5000.Making profit in bitcoin is mostly by holding as long as possible even by taking risk because it can reach new level.Thise who had hold Bitcoin when it was just a year old may be now they are millionaires or something.So,it is expected to cash out when prices are high but by risking something to can earn even more profit.
Welds1977

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:07:42 PM

thought this at 800 $, 1900$ during dumps and ofcourse failed hard.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

YOu shouldn't cash out BTC ! BTC is increasing !
yes that is right to say that in present time it is not good to cash out bitcon, because currently the price of bitcoin is increase and even it is expected that in future the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and very soon its price is going to cross 7000$ very soon, therefore i myself still thinking about to hold my bitcoi and not to sell it.
Shrimpydink

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

I think a lot of people who cashed out early have invested in other and are holding which is contributing to the stable-ish prices... to an extent.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:47:12 PM

My opinion is better hold it but you make your choice and we all even top traders need refresh and learn new knowledge it's very important! You need be patient, logically and "hardknwleding".
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

Just HODL my friend. And invest more if you have some free money. I'm pretty sure that btc will keep growing if you are a long-term holder. But if you want to speculate you can play with alt coins. There a lot of pumps now and you can easily get some money there.

Yes if you have good knowledge of altcoins then better to invest some of your bitcoins there and try to get some good profits in quick time and the price of bitcoins is increasing so its good to hold it for some more time instead of selling it now as in future you will be in a position of making much higher profits.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:15:09 PM

Just HODL my friend. And invest more if you have some free money. I'm pretty sure that btc will keep growing if you are a long-term holder. But if you want to speculate you can play with alt coins. There a lot of pumps now and you can easily get some money there.

Yes if you have good knowledge of altcoins then better to invest some of your bitcoins there and try to get some good profits in quick time and the price of bitcoins is increasing so its good to hold it for some more time instead of selling it now as in future you will be in a position of making much higher profits.
I agree.Better invest some of your bitcoins in altcoins.Atleast you will have multiple sources of income.Just keep on holding bitcoins so you will gain huge profit in the end,much bigger than the profit you will have today when you sell your bitcoins now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:55:36 PM

it up to you if you want to sell it now. no one will ask you dont do it. bitcoin are still maintain at it price now for awhile. im sure next year will be rises again and bet the price on $5k up. if you still wanna sell it. go on now. that was your choice actually. im hope i can get more bitcoin to hold on now..just watch next year.
yes that is right that it is depending on your, if you feel that you can now get a good profit from bitcoin then you should sell it and secure your position, but it is also clear that bitcoin price is still to continue and its price will raise too much high, therefore there are more chances to get more profit from bitcoin investment if you will continue holding it.
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

I believe that bitcoin is still growing and will continue to increase in value in the coming years. Only 1% of the world's population knows about bitcoin, imagine if most of the people become aware of this type of currency. What I'm saying is there's so much potential for growth in bitcoin and other crytocurrencies that it is premature thinking of cashing out.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

I think now is not the right time to sell your entire bitcoin. Instead, you should buy it to invest in it. I believe in the future its value will continue to increase. If You Need Urgent Cash You can sell a few bitcoin lo for life.

Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:40:25 AM

I think now is not the right time to sell your entire bitcoin. Instead, you should buy it to invest in it. I believe in the future its value will continue to increase. If You Need Urgent Cash You can sell a few bitcoin lo for life.
I agree with you, the value of Bitcoin will rise sharply in the future as the Bitcoin market is sure to see many new moves, which attract many large investors around the world and people are gradually legalizing Bitcoin
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

I believe that bitcoin is still growing and will continue to increase in value in the coming years. Only 1% of the world's population knows about bitcoin, imagine if most of the people become aware of this type of currency. What I'm saying is there's so much potential for growth in bitcoin and other crytocurrencies that it is premature thinking of cashing out.
I do not know the exact percent of population which is aware of Bitcoins but I am sure it would be at least more than one percent and it is rapidly increasing. Nevertheless, the price will tend to rise with time and it is not a wise deed to cash out BTCs unless there is some essential need.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

I'd better hold my bitcoin for a long time. because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise and if it comes time for bitcoin prices will surprise me because the bitcoin prices are amazing. waiting is not a tiring thing for me. I do not do anything .. just silence and wait for bitcoin prices to rise high. I think people are also storing bitcoin for a long time. because they i gin gain profit in the future

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
leirou

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

In my own opinion the best move for now is to hold your cyptocurrency like bitcoin cause it has a great chance of increasing in value in longer term.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

it is always better to make a wise decision by withdrawing when the market is high rather than looking forward on others comments based on when to do so.. as you can see how the statistics of the market is going, so always make the right choice of making withdrawal when its high  .As per my view its better to hold on with bitcoins as there are chance for the price to increase even more in the near future as it is gaining attention of more investors day by day.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

yeah, i think you should do research, is today or tommorow is the best time to cashout or best time to invest to other cryptocurrency, you should make some decision about to sell or buy some bitcoin, if you ask in this forum many people will say sell, and many people will say hold, so pick your decision about hold your bitcoin or sell your bitcoin Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: