Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

It is better to hold it, but it depends, if you ever needs money you can just withdraw it but the best move to do is to hold the half and distribute it in different project, I mean invest the other half of your BTC. Just do that cycle each time you earn BTC do this cycle it will be more profit, more capital for you more profit you get, its win win even though it has some risk but it sure worth it because you will gain money while doing it and not just that the most important is knowledge in trading and investment.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:02:09 PM

If you have bitcoins and you have no interest in buying anything. You should save your bitcoin and hold your bitcoin. You will get a lot of benefits from holding your bitcoin. Botcoin prices are fluctuating and often rise making bitcoin a good investment for your long term. I recommend if the price is high and your bitcoin benefit then you sell your bitcoin part of it. So you can still benefit

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

If you have bitcoins and you have no interest in buying anything. You should save your bitcoin and hold your bitcoin. You will get a lot of benefits from holding your bitcoin. Botcoin prices are fluctuating and often rise making bitcoin a good investment for your long term. I recommend if the price is high and your bitcoin benefit then you sell your bitcoin part of it. So you can still benefit
The best thing for me is to sell it now on the top and wait for the chart or the price to come down so you can use your sold bitcoins to buy back again and get more bitcoins in quantities and just repeat the process until you gain a lot of bitcoins that can be used for either long term and the rest will be sold for securing profits.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

Exactly but you should also treat your bitcoins as your EMERGENCY money. The main purpose of earning bitcoins for me is to pay my obligations when the need arises. Let's say I ran out of fiat due to paying monthly bills and there came an unexpected bill that should have been paid months ago, my bitcoins will be my last resort when it comes to these situations. You lose a lot of value when you convert your btcs to fiat due to its volatility. The price of btcs tomorrow might be higher compared today and people must always remember that you should treat your bitcoins as future investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:47:50 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

That may depends on your needs. If you need money to satisfy your needs then you can sell, if not then I see no reason for selling your bitcoins.
It happens to me though, I sold my bitcoins recently and now I want to buy the bitcoins and yet I can't even buy the half of bitcoins that I've sold few months ago. So my advice to you, you should hold on your bitcoins until you have something serious, then you may sell some portion of your bitcoins to satisfy your need. I think that would be better for more profits in the future. Smiley
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

I think you should wait because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and it’s a chance to gain more income. In addition to that, if you really need money I think you should cash out your bitcoin then convert it into fiat. Lastly, I guess it will depend to the people who have bitcoin but I think the best way to do is to wait.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:54:18 PM

It is better to wait when bitcoin rises to 5000+ and then cash out

You can also wait for $10,000 very soon. Just be patient and don't rush things as everything is fine with bitcoin now. The market is fluctuating a very good price and if you want to cash out your bitcoins now. Make sure that there is something important you will purchase because it will be nonsense if you just want to cash out.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

Considering the high price of bitcoin right now and it still continue to goes up, for me I will just sit it to my wallet for a couple of weeks or months.  Then if you are satisfied with its current value, you could withdraw some amount and keep some of it.  

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

It all depends on the circumstances. If you need Fiat now not a bad time to sell bitcoins. But if you have the opportunity to wait and you will soon need the money makes sense to keep the coins. I am sure that very soon we will see the measure of the price level of $ 5,000 or even more.
Djanggo

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

It took several months to reach that price Cheesy
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

You can also wait for $10,000 very soon. Just be patient and don't rush things as everything is fine with bitcoin now. The market is fluctuating a very good price and if you want to cash out your bitcoins now. Make sure that there is something important you will purchase because it will be nonsense if you just want to cash out.

It is possible that within years, we will see bitcoin cross $10000.
Because if we see the price growth then we easily judge that within 1 or 2 years bitcoin definitely cross $10000.
For example, if in this year bitcoin will be reached at $5000 than it is so easy to reach for bitcoin at $10000 in the coming 2 years.
It mean now keep the bitcoin in our wallets and wait for a good time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

You probably need to wait for sometime because bitcoin is definitely going to go up again. In crpto investment you know u ve got to be patient. Pe patient and you will be very successful
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:31:54 PM

If I were you and if I don't need the money now I would not cash out my bitcoin because as you could see in the charts/graph bitcoin is increasing every year so it basically is a good investment. This is one of the coins that we should hodl on to for a long time.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

You probably need to wait for sometime because bitcoin is definitely going to go up again. In crpto investment you know u ve got to be patient. Pe patient and you will be very successful

Take note that there will be scheduled hard fork for bitcoin on this coming november after segwit locked out unlock. There is a possibility for another split and result again to price dump. You can sell right now or gamble until november for the price.Wink

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:37:03 PM

If I had a payment today with BTC, I would not cash it our instantly even though that I know that the price of the coin is high because I'm have the knowledge of the currency unlike other people if they don't have any knowledge they will just instantly exchange their BTC and cash it out but for me being smart and having the knowledge is an advantage here in cryptoworld. I believe that BTC will surely increase more in the future, so as an investment I would not cash it out and wait until it increases its price cap.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:40:20 PM

I would cash out some because I wanted to reduce my risk of holding just bitcoin because what if something will happen that we do not expect, then I will lose it all. I know that it is something that is highly unlikely to happen but I'm just being sure. I would use the money that I cash out to build another business not related to cryptocurrency to have another source of income.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:43:39 PM

no , and im sure most of people here only cash out their btc if theres any important purpose and if you will keep the rest btc in ur wallet , you still had many good opportunities to use them like gambling , investing and trading as well , i mostly withdraw it for emergency purpose

blue_dragon

Activity: 251