Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
Depends on the situation I'm into. If I'm in need of money, I'll definitely cash it all out. And also if I am already good and satisfied with its current price. It is also an option if you want to assure that you'll have something in return and that it'll be big. It is okay, in my opinion, to hold crypto until its price increase as years are passing. It will be up to you, because you are the one who own it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:34:44 AM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
Depends on the situation I'm into. If I'm in need of money, I'll definitely cash it all out. And also if I am already good and satisfied with its current price. It is also an option if you want to assure that you'll have something in return and that it'll be big. It is okay, in my opinion, to hold crypto until its price increase as years are passing. It will be up to you, because you are the one who own it.

Very true, you are the owner so you are the one who will decide.  And I am also on the same thinking like you, if I need money which I always do, I will cash it out.  These days I have been in to so much expenses that I have to cash my bitcoins.  Hard decision because bitcoin price is going up but I have to and needed the money so I ended up looking to my bitcoin wallet.  It is still the best if you can have save some of it and you will not cash it out. You will just keep it and add some more if you have earned enough of bitcoin.  That will be your savings.  Then wait for the proper time to cash it.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:42:12 AM

Cashing out your bitcoin mate can be done anytime you want. Of course, if your bitcoins is in the value of cheap price then you hold it in a long term, well obviously its not time yet for you to sell it for you to encash it.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

Yes.
It is a good decision to cash out your bitcoin.
There's a possibility that it may get be so low after august 1.
That's why most of the people are cashing out their btc right now.
The price is really volatile but that does not mean that the price of bitcoin will go down,just hold on to your coins and when everything is settled i am sure that the price would reach new heights and break new records,just hold onto your coins and if you are in both minds then you have to take a decision that suits you.

but most peoples sajd that after 1 August the price of bitcoin go down deeply, and no one can sure bitcoin will break new highest prices again after 1 August. now bitcoin's price about on level 2500 dollars because many people are panic selling and try to save their money.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:00:57 AM

If i received a profit worth of bitcoin i will not going to cash it out. I'm going to put it in trading sites in order to regrow my money or to make profit from my profit because there's a high chance that your going to earn from what you've invested but according to my experience you will need a high amount of bitcoin or money to invest in order to have big profit from trading sites.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

I think if it does not have an important situation then it should not sell btc for now because maybe after this then this bitcoin price will be higher than current price.

The price will go up eventually, in the early stages of my online earning I cashed out all the BTC and other crypto currencies as I was having some financial problems. As I have solved all of them now, I am just holding all the crypto for a long term. That will definitely yield me more value in the future.

If you have some urgent need of money , then its ok if you have cash out your bitcoins. But on the other hand without the need and cashing out bitcoin is a like a suicide because  in next few days after Aug 1, Bitcoin will reach more than 4000$.  So a few days wait can surely give you 1000$ benefit. Even if you dont sell after Aug 1 and keep it until the end of this year, you may see bitcoin crossing 5000$ or more.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

from my point of view is that there is no perfect alternative except Bitcoin, so I always suggest you keep your Bitcoin as much as possible.
I think Bitcoin is the major platform in the cryptocurrency so that you have to Bitcoin. though it is facing a low price. but in the future, it will regain as soon as possible.
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:53:06 PM

if i were you i will sell all of my Bitcoins now and cash out all of my money.today bitcoins price are increased 8% and i think its the best time for sell my bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

Dude. I suggest doing your own research and decide yourself. Don't rely on other people's choices and or decisions. Or maybe look at previous threads here and in other forums, and also on reddit. I've seen too much threads like this to be honest.

Truth be told. You can't rely on other people to what choices you make but rather you decide by the facts, news, developments which hints what will happen since people's opinion doesn't matter in this case.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCSally

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

So, I got this goin on...    Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/EJHWoPx.jpg
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

Personally, I would wait for the price of cryptocurrencies to go high. Bitcoin was designed for the price to increase with time. And with the amount of people that we have today and with the exponential growth, you know that you're not going to wait for decades for your patience to pay off.

I cash out as little as possible just so I wouldn't lose my opportunity to sell at a better time. The price will be a lot better in the future. If there's no reason for you to cash out at all, don't create one. People are always telling me to cash out at least half of my bitcoins because they want me to be sure with my money. I'm already sure with my money because it's on bitcoins but people want me to put it all in the bank. That's an example of making reasons to cash out your bitcoin. Your coins are safe and the price of bitcoin isn't going to fall down so easily. If it did, it will eventually go back up there.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

Too vague !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Dude. I suggest doing your own research and decide yourself. Don't rely on other people's choices and or decisions. Or maybe look at previous threads here and in other forums, and also on reddit. I've seen too much threads like this to be honest.

Truth be told. You can't rely on other people to what choices you make but rather you decide by the facts, news, developments which hints what will happen since people's opinion doesn't matter in this case.

Exactly as it is.

There are already lots of infomations speadout in the community plust the noticed of theymos itself on top of bitcointalk forum about the happenings during August 1st. Just by reading it seriously, people can make a plan on what they have to do.

Come on people, newbies can't be newbies anymore. The explanation for those things you must do is simple and can gurantee you some less risk. It's really depend on the person on what shall they do to their bitcoin prior to August 1st. To buy or to sell must came from self analyzation.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

Exactly as it is.

There are already lots of infomations speadout in the community plust the noticed of theymos itself on top of bitcointalk forum about the happenings during August 1st. Just by reading it seriously, people can make a plan on what they have to do.

Come on people, newbies can't be newbies anymore. The explanation for those things you must do is simple and can gurantee you some less risk. It's really depend on the person on what shall they do to their bitcoin prior to August 1st. To buy or to sell must came from self analyzation.

We can give advice, but we think in our point of view. Who knows what your plan with your Bitcoin right. So make your own plan and decide what you want to do with your bitcoins. But you don't have much time only 3 days is there to hit August 1st before that secure coins.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

I completely deny to this . It is always better to take information from experienced people and there is nothing wrong in that. And the word 'researching' also means the same. It's just that you go.to different areas to gather information.
Infact it's better to create a topic and ask whatever query we have. This tread is created for this purpose and being a member of this community it is your duty to help other members.
Thank you

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

I don't yet have a bitcoin now b'coz i'm just a new member. But once i have, i will wait for the increase of cryptocurrency then I will cash it out. Because I think it's a huge deficit if I will cash out my bitcoin on a decrease of cryptocurrency, for me it's a big loss.
But if I really am in need, i will cash it out. I would prefer the loss of my earned bitcoin, than the loss of real things in the real world.
I welcome you in bitcoin and appreciate for thinking being a businessman in future. I agree with your statement that withdrawing from bitcoin business is the big loss in real sense instead of facing a loss through decreasing in price of bitcoin in the market. In this regard we should have to consider  and treat bitcoin being a long term investment in future.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Its depend on you. what will you do?
If you have enough money to live and you want profit from bitcoin then you can hold your bitcoin.
Bitcoin will dump but then it will pump again.I hope bitcoin price will be 4000$ this year.
Now its your matter,what will you  do.

That's panic selling, now we need those with the balls to be able to hold bitcoins for the long term because August 1 is fast approaching and the nerves of people are about to rise especially within the next 1 week as we approach August 1.

bitcoin is a long term investment and patience is the key to success. It is the principle and I always hold my Bitcoin because of it. but it does sometimes it all depends on the needs. too many issues about the segwit so it makes a lot of people panic, anyone definitely regret when they sell at a time when prices fall below $2000 but after that Bitcoin rise to $2800. so it's really important not to panic.
I agree with you if you need to buy food, clothes or something else for your daily and going to change bitcoin into your local currency but here I will also suggest you to keep hold some bitcoin for future. I think bitcoin is side business and you should have to meet your daily expenditure with the earning of your job and keep bitcoin earning for your children future.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:24:16 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 07:46:55 AM by WEB slicer

Why do you cash out? Even if on August 1 btc is dipping but it has after all. Do you think the coin that has bright future is dipping and will stay here? I believe it will rise more. I'll not cash out even if it falls. With keeping patience more income can be earned. It is very hazard but i don't believe that i'll lose. Btc forever  Smiley

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:32:38 PM

If I get payment in Btc I use it in two ways. If I need money in that time I cash out it. Or if don't need money I invest it in  alt coin.

It's something that is common to be done by bitcoin users.
Use bitcoin if necessary and invest it to make a profit Wink
BTCSally

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:29:58 PM

Well, I won't be able to cash out by August 1 now anyway! It went from 41 hours to 13 days!
Wow. Talk about getting hosed.
Deliberate Tom Foolery afoot.
http://imgur.com/a/JUMUb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: