Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins.

Well as a student, little investment in Bitcoin can still sustain me but I don't know of married.. Wink Huh
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

Actually it's true..

I found BitCoin when I was in college.. had no job at all..

So the unemployment drove me to HYIP and BitCoin.  Wink

And, you said "I explained them how to earn BTC"
Mind sharing with us too how you are earning them?
Along with the development of the Crptocurrency world now there is no longer any boundary between countries in receiving payments. Opportunity to receive part time job online from various parts of the world wide open.

I do not think that unemployment drives people bitcoin but rather the interest to earn from all bitcoin activities is the one that drives us to bitcoin.  There are lots of people that have their main job to flocks in and participate in bitcoin activity to add earning from their regular jobs.  Others just wanted to invest and they saw bitcoin as one that have the biggest potential for profit.
I also think that way.I guess most of the reasons why people get into bitcoin is to have another income aside from the current job.And obviously the income we gained from here are much bigger than what we received from our current jobs.That's why some people prefer to leave their jobs and make bitcoin a full time one.But i still believe though that few of here are really unemployed before they entered bitcoin.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Most unemployed people search for earning options in the net and when they come across bitcoin,they start using bitcoins to earn.By this way,they become self sufficient and they are no more in need of government or private jobs.They start earning even more than what persons working in jobs earn.

Indeed all unemployed people are looking for new options internet, yes they use bitcoin as its income tool. They will be mamdiri for being with bitcoin personally. That way they get their own income.
Jordan_Hodge

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins.
When I first got into Bitcoin I spoke to all my friends and family about it (as I suspect we all do). I noticed a trend. The richer the person was the less they liked the idea of it, for those with little to no money, BTC offers virtually no risk, yet to those that have money they seemed to feel that the chance of them losing some of their precious fiat was all too real. I love Bitcoin and I tend to like the people it attracts too. This is the future of finance!
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

in this world of bitcoin its not only earning bitcoins you will gain. Its also the experience and knowledge you will have when you engage to bitcoin. Im also jobless and i want to engage more in btc. Its easy to earn with no hassle because im at home im still earning.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:12:12 PM

It's okay to depend on Bitcoin if you have no work but you won't get the desired life . You will be earning very less comparatively and that's not enough to lead a family. You would barely get the basic necessities for yourself. So it's better to stick to a regular job than Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

It's okay to depend on Bitcoin if you have no work but you won't get the desired life . You will be earning very less comparatively and that's not enough to lead a family. You would barely get the basic necessities for yourself. So it's better to stick to a regular job than Bitcoin.
Are you serious, there are some people able to survive with bitcoin earnings, other do a daily job like post, faucet, captcha service, in the end some of them able to get more doing those then real work, sure we arent talking about developed countries, i do get something like 70% my salarie from crypto, if i were to exchange my earnings i do believe i would get even more then my salarie, since price keeps growing, but since i do use all capital i do have to trade, i do see bitcoin/crypto as extra source of income.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Also being underemployed or just having a job you hate drives you to bitcoins. At some point everyone would like to be free of their terrible job, their lack of job or their life as it currently is. That's what bitcoins are really all about, letting you dream and letting you have complete control over your financial freedom.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
Right, possibility is high. I think also the student take the opportunity of bitcoin benefits and uses. Because like you said it is internet money, most of the teenager now are using an internet, and also they have no enough skills for the real job and actually those skills are not needed in bitcoin so this is one possible source of income now. The unemployed people also go in bitcoin, they have enough time for spending in earning/generating the bitcoin. They can also make a money like in the real job, that your advantages is managing your time without spending too much time like in real job.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

Personally there is not much difference or problem if you are still unemployed or while job hunting you are referring to forum or investing a little part of your money in BTC.

It is not that it will actually lead to unemployment, it depends on how the people comprehend your actions, it is also great that you are not wasting most of your free time after job hunting. Although we can say that this not regular job, but you can still earn from it little by little.
Everyone looking to bitcoin now a days because it is boosted in economy everyone want to invest into bitcoin but now a days they are facing some two problems which is hardly explain into two sentences so I would like to say that coinbase is the best exchange where bitcoin can be store by everyone. Both unemployed and employed are looking for bitcoin.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:53:23 AM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.

I dont think so, knowledge is everywhere, even though opening a computer requires knowledge or else you cannot open it, even rhough bitcoin is simple , basic and faster it requires enough skills for you not to banned or hacked in bitcoin since its a way to mazey since tradings and investments were too technical. Bitcoin provides extra money but forum users should not libe dependently on it, since tradings dor btc or tolen takes time it will lead you to starving if you try once.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

I don't think that being unemployed drives people to go for bitcoins
well their are many people here who use bitcoins and post on forum the earn bitcoins  who are still teens and under graduate
being unemployed drives people to work hard not to use alternate way to earn  money
unemployment may lead someone to bitcoins but simply by forum you cannot earn enough to make your life smooth , I mean it requires a lot of time to get stable at earning bitcoins
it is not like I would join forum ,start posting ,join a campaign then finally some easy bitcoins
enjoy
we need to invest some time to get started like 2 or 3 months , hen we can be stable and start trading , gambling or there things
yeah people with good trading skills make a lot of bitcoins but that OES not means they are unemployed and unemployment  caused them on use bitcoins  
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:25:58 AM

Actually it's true..

I found BitCoin when I was in college.. had no job at all..

So the unemployment drove me to HYIP and BitCoin.  Wink

And, you said "I explained them how to earn BTC"
Mind sharing with us too how you are earning them?
Along with the development of the Crptocurrency world now there is no longer any boundary between countries in receiving payments. Opportunity to receive part time job online from various parts of the world wide open.

I do not think that unemployment drives people bitcoin but rather the interest to earn from all bitcoin activities is the one that drives us to bitcoin.  There are lots of people that have their main job to flocks in and participate in bitcoin activity to add earning from their regular jobs.  Others just wanted to invest and they saw bitcoin as one that have the biggest potential for profit.
It does not necessarily have to be unemployment that drives people to Bitcoin, else we would simply be overlooking the fact that Bitcoin holds lots of potentials that narrows down even to people's hobbies. Moreover virtually every endeavor we do out there to earn fiat currencies can now equally be done for Bitcoin and doing so via Bitcoin comes even a little bit easier and more convenient.
fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

this is true for me  , i'm one example   .. sad .
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Im the opposite, for me personally it seems that bitcoin is driving me to be unemployed and never get a real job.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

I dont think so, knowledge is everywhere, even though opening a computer requires knowledge or else you cannot open it, even rhough bitcoin is simple , basic and faster it requires enough skills for you not to banned or hacked in bitcoin since its a way to mazey since tradings and investments were too technical. Bitcoin provides extra money but forum users should not libe dependently on it, since tradings dor btc or tolen takes time it will lead you to starving if you try once.
Why not find a job in Bitcointalk Forum and improve your income every month? I think not only have trading is the way for get rich from Bitcoin, still have many choice as signature campaign, translator, designer ... are good jon I know until in current.
sameer dadarwal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

Yes, it is very much true that unemployment drives people to go to Bitcoin.I have also started it this year and this is my first year of college.No employment opportunities hence I started this and not only me.Many people do this for some income.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they integrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Working to earn Bitcoin can be likened to being self employed and of a truth people are eager to generate some income and since Bitcoin offers a solution, why not? Most people are obviously tolerating their present jobs because of no better option, but Bitcoin now gives the opportunity to create extra income and not just unemployed but all under employed people readily take to to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as source of income.
Someone working full time to earn bitcoin is the same as a self employed person but with one big difference the price of bitcoin in the long term always goes up while what your fiat can buy always goes down in the long term so with bitcoin we get additional benefits that are not present when earning with fiat.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:45:46 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Me too, I'm being eager to earn Bitcoin, you know why? because I don't want to be late to grow my Bitcoin. I want to grab these opportunities to save money in my fututre. We do not know what will happen in future. I also explained it to my sister on how to earn Bitcoin through online but she doesn't want to learn and study. All she wants is to earn without working.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:49:07 PM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they integrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Working to earn Bitcoin can be likened to being self employed and of a truth people are eager to generate some income and since Bitcoin offers a solution, why not? Most people are obviously tolerating their present jobs because of no better option, but Bitcoin now gives the opportunity to create extra income and not just unemployed but all under employed people readily take to to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as source of income.
Someone working full time to earn bitcoin is the same as a self employed person but with one big difference the price of bitcoin in the long term always goes up while what your fiat can buy always goes down in the long term so with bitcoin we get additional benefits that are not present when earning with fiat.
IMO working full time to earn bitcoin is the same with working on company, but the different is that bitcoin is flexible and unexpected to earn also independent for unemployed
because we can earn anytime and anywhere we want, just sitting on home. also bitcoin rate is fluctuate everytime making it unexpected
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: