Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19953 times)
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

I disagree because people who use bitcoin drives them to being employed, why? there are many companies that is related about bitcoin that is hiring many people that has knowledge in bitcoin. So many alternative coins or project that you can participate and work hard for it. There are many signature campaigns in this forum you can participate too, and gaining altcoins. You can exchange it to gain real money, by that process you can have your income monthly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:33:57 AM

Bitcoin is great for our side income. Because bitcoin helps us earn money to meet the needs of our lives when we really need bitcoin money is the best solution. Bitcoin also helps someone who has not had a job, they have a good chance to change their lives for the better.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

Bitcoin is great for our side income. Because bitcoin helps us earn money to meet the needs of our lives when we really need bitcoin money is the best solution. Bitcoin also helps someone who has not had a job, they have a good chance to change their lives for the better.
Yes you're right bitcoin is really a big help to those who cannot find a job because they can still have an extra income even though they are not working. It helps to fill their day to day needs just like paying their bills etc.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Entirely not all people will just swim to the bitcoin world because they are unemployed. Some of the people will choose career as they can see it as an investment to make their salary higher, some of the people will just swim in bitcoin world because they are unemployed. With that given scenario, i don't think that your sister will stay on bitcoin world, as we all know that the price is volatile and it is really hard to gain bitcoins, having a decent paying job will surely makes her stop on bitcoin world, specially the lack of time because of her work.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:28:13 AM

I disagree because people who use bitcoin drives them to being employed, why? there are many companies that is related about bitcoin that is hiring many people that has knowledge in bitcoin. So many alternative coins or project that you can participate and work hard for it. There are many signature campaigns in this forum you can participate too, and gaining altcoins. You can exchange it to gain real money, by that process you can have your income monthly.

Well bitcoin and alt coin is not too famous in my country so there are no company that is going to ask you about crypto currency, bitcoin can be a good source of income, but it can only act as side job, for living you need a stable job with stable income
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

Well bitcoin and alt coin is not too famous in my country so there are no company that is going to ask you about crypto currency, bitcoin can be a good source of income, but it can only act as side job, for living you need a stable job with stable income

Bitcoin can be a good source of income especially if you have a large capital and do trading and its good for extra income too if you have some skills that can cater to those people who need someone to do something for them but to have it as the main source of income is still not preferable because even the bitcoin price as well is not stable. It's good that they have income whilst unemployed but a stable job is still an advantage because of the benefits they can get from it especially that according to OP, his sister is already married.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

Well that's great! Bitcoin is the answer for those who unemployed person and does not have income. However, we must not depend on bitcoin still we must have a regular job. It is better for housewives because they are only on the house and doing stuff and when they done in the stuffs they could now use bitcoin to earn some money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to just depend on bitcoin for your daily living, it is very unstable. You need to be very knowledgeable on how to manage your investment on bitcoin. and it takes a great experience to have a good financial intelligence. This is just an opinion but I think we should first get a stable job and then go in to Bitcoin to earn another income which you can use for the future or other profitable purposes.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:26:03 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 03:06:52 PM by aeternus

PEople want to buy Bitcoin with the hope that one day they will not need to be employed because the price will go up.
Not everyone is thinking long term, some people may decide to invest some money in bitcoin for the short term, thinking that they will multiply their money but instead of using this for their retirement they will use that money to afford a more expensive vacation or something like that.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

What did you explain to her about how to earn bitcoin? Sign camp, faucet or something? Or you tell her about how to trade with bitcoin. Because they cant live with just a sign camp or faucet payments, they need higher levels to do so. And to trade, they must have a big enough capital to earn money weekly, or daily. So Maybe you explain something else about bitcoin to her.
I would also love to hear what the actual method she adopted in order to earn bitcoins as a newcomer and what her way is of increasing bitcoins now. I am happy for her and I hope she can make a handsome amount of money from bitcoins. Bitcoins really change people lives in a dramatic way. However, if she is interested in long term investments then trading is an option for her.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:20:23 PM

PEople want to buy Bitcoin with the hope that one day they will not need to be employed because the price will go up.
No everyone is thinking long term, some people may decide to invest some money in bitcoin for the short term, thinking that they will multiply their money but instead of using this for their retirement they will use that money to afford a more expensive vacation or something like that.
Very few users give importance as a job to get a stable income. Though the risk is high,  making an life with the bitcoin earnings is possible. Here the difficult part is that one cannot be assured of tomorrow. Everything is purely on faith and understanding about the technology development.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:28:10 PM

What did you explain to her about how to earn bitcoin? Sign camp, faucet or something? Or you tell her about how to trade with bitcoin. Because they cant live with just a sign camp or faucet payments, they need higher levels to do so. And to trade, they must have a big enough capital to earn money weekly, or daily. So Maybe you explain something else about bitcoin to her.
I would also love to hear what the actual method she adopted in order to earn bitcoins as a newcomer and what her way is of increasing bitcoins now. I am happy for her and I hope she can make a handsome amount of money from bitcoins. Bitcoins really change people lives in a dramatic way. However, if she is interested in long term investments then trading is an option for her.

Congrats for her. Bitcoin will be solution to solve the poverty issue in third world countries and where ever USA given out their projects for low cost in countries such as Philippines, Indonesia and India. I explained about bitcoin to my friend who is working as bar assistant but now he is make little amount more with bitcoin and use it properly for his issues.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:23:03 PM

Congrats for her. Bitcoin will be solution to solve the poverty issue in third world countries and where ever USA given out their projects for low cost in countries such as Philippines, Indonesia and India. I explained about bitcoin to my friend who is working as bar assistant but now he is make little amount more with bitcoin and use it properly for his issues.
Still I think it is the best way to gain some earning nowadays for unemployed people, who have some skills. Unfortunately a lot of unemployed people are getting wasted and turn their selfs in criminals or alcoholics, some of them try to search work online, but in internet there are so many scams, that sometimes it is impossible to find something worthy. I am glad that all of your unemployed friends or relatives turned themseves into bitcoin, this is a really great opportunity Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:59:06 AM

Crypto does offer a lot ways to make and earn money, being a extra source of income for the most, and be able to replace a real work at some places. Im earning around the same amount as my salarie over crypto, but im not pushed to left it to focus into crypto, because its better have a safety source then put all into risk, since I do trading and not all days are good days for trading.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:19:30 AM

Yes you're right bitcoin is really a big help to those who cannot find a job because they can still have an extra income even though they are not working. It helps to fill their day to day needs just like paying their bills etc.
Yes bitcoin be a big help to those who still searching a job and  to have extra money in their pocket that can be used everyday. Bitcoin community is special, anyone are welcome if you have interest and willing to learn. Yes you can earned money from here but not easy as you think, it needs  also hardwork and patience in order to achieve that.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:29:29 AM

Indeed. Unemployment really droves people on engaging and getting involve into something that can let them earn an income even without physical job. That is the main reason why unemployed individuals use bitcoin because bitcoin provides them income that is really beneficial on their part. Finding a decent a stable job that can give us earning is really hard to find so many are attracted with bitcoin's feature of earning online and by just simply saving and holding we can still earn a living
desert.r0se

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

Employed or unemployed, with the fast paced rise of bitcoin, I think many will be driven to invest. Though it's a bit risky to buy it now because of it's current price.

Being unemployed will drive you to find ways to earn, may it be bitcoin or not.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:09:51 AM

Like the title said it's true that being unemployed drives people to go to bitcoin why? There are different reasons why people who is unemployed goes into bitcoin so here's my list of reason why they choose bitcoin rather than finding a field job.

1. It is known that if you invest bitcoin and hold it you can earn double or triple but it needs a lot of time in order to earn.
2. You can earn just by staying at home in other words you can earn by just facing your computer or phone. Like the signature campaign etc.
3. You don't need a lot of experience and a lot of skills just knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and a constructive paragraphs and writings. (what i'm referring here is the signature campaign)
4. It doesn't matter how old you are as long as you know how to earn, transact etc.
5. Easy to earn. There are different ways in order to earn from bitcoin
-Trading
-Signature Campaign
-Bounties
-Gambling
-Services
-Translations
-etc.
6. It is a universal currency meaning it has an access in different countries, no matter where you are you are able to earn bitcoin.
7. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and increasing that's why many unemployed people try their chance in cryptocurrency world.

There are many reasons why unemployed people choose bitcoin and it's great opportunity on working on bitcoin or in cryptocurrency world.
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:53:23 AM

Thats me. I Got so disappointed with not being able to find a job and with this time limit of going to uni is annoying. So... I will start signature campaign later and  try to invest , mine etc.. slowly..
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:11:48 AM

Everything where you can earn money without having to go through a selection process is interesting when you are unemployed.
Of course, if you are highly trained you will always find a job.
But if you are not, the problems of getting a new job is getting bigger each day.
Most bitcoin jobs can be done from home, starting immediatelly.
You don't have to drive for hours, just to be interviewed and rejected once again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: