Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19958 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:32:50 PM

yes, i believe this is exactly everyone should use it for.bitcoin is a great help when you need it most. it has no additional hassles and any sort of security protocols which slow downs the system. it's so direct and simple you do work and you get paid. the job is also choosable according to users hard work and their taste and most importantly about their level of experience. in addition to all of these Bitcoin provides its own special features which no other currency can provide.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:04:09 AM

Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.
You're right. Not everyone can make for themselves is a way to make bitcoin the most stable. Should this not be a good thing for the unemployed.

I totally agree. Earning bitcoin should be like your extra work for extra cash. It can't support your everyday needs so people should find a real job. I just feel worried if more and more people would resign on their work just to focus on bitcoin.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:12:14 AM

It is a good story to hear, but being unemployed how are they getting the money to invest in it,if you could detail that part then it would be awesome. Wink

Yeah, it kinda seems the most important bit is missing!

Well, they do not really need to invest anything to start earning bitcoins right? And since they are unemployed, they can invest all their time and go all in earning bitcoins online. Bitcoin is really a good way to earn money at home for those people that do not have a job. But of course it is still better to have a regular source of income from an occupation and use bitcoin as a part time job and an extra source of money.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:59:41 AM

Not exactly every unemployed people but some or few used bitcoin as a source of income while they were at home. Popularity of bitcoin is not that wide, as of today many are still unknown about the crypto-currency and I don't think bitcoin will became their option while waiting for employment unless someone will introduce it to them and  teach them how it works. I guess it's more of when someone gets financially stable thru bitcoin will drive them to leave their job and focus on bitcoin.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:09:20 AM
Merited by Rollex (2)

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
In some point I disagree even though your unemployed and yet you dont know tradings and transactions in bitcoin youll probably cant get any thing from, to earn in bitcoin you must have someone who will guide and enough knowledge to gain benefits.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:41:03 AM

Being Unemployed and having knowledge about Bitcoin and Gaining knowledge on how to Profit from bitcoin drives people to stay on it. It gives people a chance to gain money with things they can do.
That's true aand highlight the fact 'having knowledge' cause if you dont have anything I dont see chances that you can be profitable in bitcoin.
winderx

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:41:21 AM

It can be 1 way for unemployed to look into this source for some income, but eventually he still need a proper job with stable income.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

I am quite surprised that even after being newbie here you have told your sister how you can earn bitcoin Roll Eyes I hope you have told her to stick with trading cryptos other methods of earning bitcoin is not reliable or can't give significant return

Most wise decision could be investing whatever you can save from offline job in bitcoin and cryptos for long term holding.
Maybe that newbie is using an alt account. I'm also surprise that he knew a lot to  bitcoin when he is only newbie but kudos to him for helping his sister and  brother in law on how to earn some money with bitcoin while they have no job that will make stable income.

I can't advice to them to try trading since they're newbie. The money that they will invest might only lose if they don't have enough knowledge in trading altcoins

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:50:44 AM

Investing in bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. A lot of people got lucky, but the luck isn't going to continue like it did previously.

Investing is bitcoin might be considered as luck but i think trading  is one form of the bitcoin investment which is not depended upon luck and it will surely be  a success factor for anyone who do trading with knowledge.

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

It can be 1 way for unemployed to look into this source for some income, but eventually he still need a proper job with stable income.
To find a normal job with a stable income is very difficult. Even experts not always can do it, and the unemployed do not have enough experience and skill level. They have no chance. Bitcoin is for them good opportunity to earn money for the most necessary things and get minimal experience on the Internet.
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

I think that this is a good opportunity to earn bitcoins while there is no main permanent job. The price of coins will grow and if you save a little, you will be able to get a good income in the future.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.
You're right. Not everyone can make for themselves is a way to make bitcoin the most stable. Should this not be a good thing for the unemployed.

I totally agree. Earning bitcoin should be like your extra work for extra cash. It can't support your everyday needs so people should find a real job. I just feel worried if more and more people would resign on their work just to focus on bitcoin.

Well maybe others quit their job and focus to bitcoin because they have enough savings to sustain their everyday needs while doing bitcoin like what they get in bitcoin is much decent in their salary. But of course having a regular job and doing side job is much better as you'll have an steady income.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

I am pretty happy about this, Bitcoin has been able to help those who are unemployed, giving them more income to pay for their lives. Currently, there are quite a few unemployed and they have come to Bitcoin as a solution, which is quite good because it helps Bitcoin to be popular with everyone. However, I think you should teach her to understand the nature of Bitcoin, the background, how it works, not just Bitcoins. Hope that your sister will soon escape from unemployment, have a stable income
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:50:21 AM

To find a normal job with a stable income is very difficult. Even experts not always can do it, and the unemployed do not have enough experience and skill level. They have no chance. Bitcoin is for them good opportunity to earn money for the most necessary things and get minimal experience on the Internet.
However earning Bitcoin online is not a permanent solution, or will be enough in the long run. Earning Bitcoin is more suitable as an investment rather than become as a weekly income need that you always spend. If you have a job you will able have the ability to save your Bitcoin and not spend it in the long run. The best purpose for Bitcoin is to earn while holding it and I don't recommend it as some kind of immediate way to get out of financial trouble.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
People tend to experiment or try anything just to earn money even to take a risk. Maybe it can really drove anyone to be engage with bitcoin especially those who are unemployed because they can have at least a source of income but it takes time before they can earn. So better find a job as well and do not just depend on bitcoin's benefits. But as for now, it is sufficient to got engage with bitcoin that truly shows that because of unemployment and need of money, many will be attracted to go with bitcoin to earn money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

i joined bitcoin world is unemployment, after entering bitcoin world my life begin to change, receive salary from every campaign which follow
blue_dragon

Activity: 251