Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:00:53 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
We all know that bitcoin as a job is one of the most effective way to earn great amount of money. It wouldn't surprise me anymore if someone unemployed end up going in bitcoin. Even me, I am not yet liable for a job but bitcoin has given me the chance to earn money. You may say that it's a good idea to consider bitcoin as a job when you're not yet employed but you should still find a stable job because you cannot always depend on bitcoin.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:36:24 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Bitcoin can be a way to earn still even if you are unemployed and not working. Through here, it can support your basic needs in life and you can pay your bills monthly as long as you are active in participating in signature campaigns, joining forums, making transactions and more.
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:41:14 AM

I believe this a good point you have made.  Lots of free time because of no job and computer literate can easily make a person get involved with Bitcoin.  At the same time I know many people that have no job and no interest in Bitcoin.  Maybe they just dont like blockchain technology Cry
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

happy to hear if, what we say and understand is accepted, sometimes the fortune comes when we fall, just as I know Bitcoin accidentally, and because I want a job with a decent result ..
Bitcoin is the solution for unemployment. It has provided earnings to all those who have tried to make money. Finally, now people do not have to worry about graduating from renowned universities or references for having a job. Bitcoin is also doing justice. It becomes a source of income of all those who deserve, who have the skills to improve their life standards.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

I am one of those people and am very happy that you can have an income with bitcoin and just get paid for what you deliver, while many of us don't fulfil the requirements to get a job in the system with curriculum vitae and carrer.

Bitcoin really makes to me laugh as I was making good amount from domains in the past, but due to some financial problems I lost all things, no way or no brain to make money again.
By joining this forum brought me a new life and seeing great results in this forums. Bitcoin really changing most people lifes in these days.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

Yes, because it doesn't need high requirements to understand it and earn it. But I wouldn't suggest that earning bitcoin from signature campaigns or bounties should be the only way you know to earn money. You also should hone other skills to earn better.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:50:58 AM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
Yeah right, this may be consider as an advantage of bitcoin. Unlike looking for a job, there's a process that you must undergo, and there requirements needed to be meet. There are people who are unable to finish their studies because of financial problems and most of them are smart, and has the ability to work with a good a position. But, because they didn't reach the educational attainment needed they weren't hire by the company. It is sad to say that they cannot work on their desired position just because of that requirement. But glad to say that bitcoin is not like most of the companies, it doesn't require anything just you and your willingness to work, your time and effort to make money, except for your internet connection, either wifi or data connection. Of course any online jobs requires this, as well as your gadget. But nowadays, most people already have it, so it'll be not a problem anymore.

Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:59:04 AM

There is job for everyone. But many people just don't want. One day the job is mismatching, the other day the pay... In substance they are loafers.

And what about looking videos for 0,005$ per video when sigarets costs 12$, that is masochism, I think.
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:10:22 PM

It was really nice for you to help them. Bitcoin's been a lot of help to many people and I still hope so in the next few years or even decades  Wink
But if one is unemployed yet have no knowledge at all about bitcoin, it is an unfortunate event I guess  Grin
yes its true that bitcoins are really heplfull fore those who are jobless so if you are unemployed then bitcoins are there to solve your problum because ylthe prices of bitcoins are going high there fore if you are unemployed than you sould invest some money in bitcoins and than your earnings will be started that day is nog too far when poeple will know bitcoins as a killer of unemployment.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cirizenk

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

Good for her! It's pretty scary to enter a new field like that and rely on it, most people would definitely choose a more orthodox way of making some money. And most people will still stick to that
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

It was really nice for you to help them. Bitcoin's been a lot of help to many people and I still hope so in the next few years or even decades  Wink
But if one is unemployed yet have no knowledge at all about bitcoin, it is an unfortunate event I guess  Grin
yes its true that bitcoins are really heplfull fore those who are jobless so if you are unemployed then bitcoins are there to solve your problum because ylthe prices of bitcoins are going high there fore if you are unemployed than you sould invest some money in bitcoins and than your earnings will be started that day is nog too far when poeple will know bitcoins as a killer of unemployment.

Yes because of bitcoin, many people are able to earn a decent income even without a job.  And if you are not satisfied of your job and thinking of having a sideline job, bitcoin is a good way.  There is no educational attainment requirement or even as to gender or age.  As long as you have the proper equipment, you are good to go.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

this is something that can reduce unemployment in every region because we can encourage someone to understand bitcoin but all we can not do that easy because people have their own opinions about bitcoin Huh
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

For now I also have no job and frankly something that takes me to bitcoin is because I am unemployed. I also keep looking for work but still not lucky, until my cousin asked me to come here, to bitcoin. And thank goodness I can earn a little income while I'm unemployed while looking for work.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

I have a job but why I go to bitcoin, because bitcoin can give me what I want,
especially for an unemployed unemployed who will definitely get into bitcoin,
and already a lot of people now can make money from bitcoin.
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

I'm happy for your relatives. It's good that they found such a way to make money in a difficult time.

But for most people this is not acceptable. The speculation on the course of any currency niset in itself is a risk. Therefore, when you do not have income, then taking a big financial risk is not rational.
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

this is something that can reduce unemployment in every region because we can encourage someone to understand bitcoin but all we can not do that easy because people have their own opinions about bitcoin Huh
yes it is true that unemployment drives people to bitcoins because bitcoins your only friend which can help you financially when you are jobless so if you are unemployed than you should invest your money in bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are going higher and higher .
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:23 PM

I think that encouraging people to go to bitcoin is good because it will benefit you.,

as I quit my job to take care of because of bitcoin ,, I think it will help my economy bigger
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.
I cannot see your point. Well for me thats undeniably true that most of the people lean here financially since they dont have a stable job which is kinda helpful since we cannot controo the situation when you are going to experience it. I but later on I realized that in bitcoin it is enough that you dont actually working cause you can live with the help of bitcoin because of the huge amount of its profit is waiting which is enough to sustain us but having back up plan is better so you can stay functional.

ruslanv

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Hell yeah! Thanks to bitcoin, these unemployed will now be productive and might even be earning much more than good revenue. All they have to have is an web connection and then they are completely ready to go. Slowly and gradually and slowly they will be earning. And before long sufficient who is aware they might be able to do some buying and selling and earn some far more.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:41 PM

For now I also have no job and frankly something that takes me to bitcoin is because I am unemployed. I also keep looking for work but still not lucky, until my cousin asked me to come here, to bitcoin. And thank goodness I can earn a little income while I'm unemployed while looking for work.
I have many friend there that has no job but still have some many moneys because of this one and i know that it helps very much instead. Not all unemployed people are the most users if bitcoin many people who have job also , why? Because they want to have an extra income because their salary is not enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: