Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

It doesn't just depend on your employment. People have different reasons to turn to the Bitcoin side. Mostly it's just interest that motivates people to dive deeper into this hole. Bitcoin gives us different possibilities, our job is to find out what do we want to reach in the end.
Exactly, interest and curiosity will probably drive you in bitcoin community. Bitcoin is not totally the answer of all unemployed person to have a job but it could be a tool for us to have an income. Is just a sense of interest, if you want to learn, sacrifice and willing to wait then you have a future in bitcoin world. And a big possibilities that you can earned more, as you expected
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

I completely agree. When I first learned about bitcoin I was unemployed and even student. It quickly got my attention. I didn't know about finance but learning was very fun. And bitcoin gave me different vision.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

I think it's the other way around haha, people getting in the bitcoin community will use so much of their time here that they will probably go unemployed but it's not a bad thing, far from that i think it's a shift for the better.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Actually, some unemployed people tend to use bitcoin and they use as their job. Bitcoin can really serve as their job because they could gain high salary from it. Using bitcoin is one of the sources of income and it is effective . Lastly, I also use bitcoin and it also serve as my job.
there are very many people who do not have employment to work with the crypto currency. But this does not solve the problem of unemployment, because the statistics in the state still remains dry. It was not that none of the users of crypto currency will ever advertise their business and will never file a declaration of their income for the government.
Many people that do not declare their earnings in bitcoin don’t do it, not because they do not want it, there is simply not a way to do it, in many countries the legality of bitcoin has not been established and there are not laws in place to dictate how you are supposed to pay your taxes.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:33:17 PM

Dear author of original post i absolutely agree with you that people grab bitcoin only they need money,  i will be very appreciated if you tell how did you teach your sister, I want also to be unemploted and have extra money.)))
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:53:04 PM

fortunately we do have bitcoin and freely accessible to all. unemployed people are very lucky that bitcoin exist. there are no qualifications, job interviews and etc. bitcoin is not just providing income to unemployed people but also to students like us.
but in my opinion, depending totally to bitcoin has no assurance, like for what we are experiencing this past few days. what if there are unemployed person invested in bitcoin when prices are very high, and now we are having dumps. very unfortunate right?
i am still thinking that having bitcoin as a primary source of income is not stable. maybe those who are veterans here, they have already mastered the strategies and. but for beginners like myself, it is really risky.
i am not discouraging anyone, even I have my hopes up in bitcoin.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:11:53 PM

Its very good people trying to search for alternatives as outcome to their unemployment, but I think these people are stepping in a dangerous zone, the money they have could be used way better than investing in bitcoin in the hope it goes up, some people do not have control over their feelings and maybe invest a big sum of their money in bitcoin in order to get profits, I hope for them that bitcoin still rises up and that they make a little profit and really not hope for the opposite so they lose their money, damn I have governments not letting crypto grow!

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

Being unemployed give you more time to surf in the internet and more chance to hear about bitcoin. Learning about bitcoin and how to make profits needs more time that only unemployed person can have.
I 100% agree with what you said because I knew someone who was into bitcoin while he was unemployed when surfing the internet looking a legit way to make money through the means of internet and that's how he came across bitcoin.

ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:18:23 PM

This year 2017 i just graduated from college with the course Information Technology. My parents want me to work at a office just after my graduation but I don't like to go because I know that i can earn money with the use of internet. My parents don't know that u can earn also in online that's why they want me to go to a company and work there for 8 or more hours. Before I decided to explore everything about bitcoin, I have an online business here in our country and I want to do it as my part time job, but one day I suddenly say to myself "let me try to search about bitcoins" and now i am here. Exploring the world of bitcoins. I am unemployed right now and i dont want to become an employee. I want to earn my own money using internet connection
I think for unemployed people, bitcoin can be their places to make money but for people which have a job and payment, bitcoin can be their places to investment and finally to make money. With many opportunity that bitcoin can gives, it attracts many people to learn about bitcoin and trying to earn bitcoin and I think the unemployed people can make their money too like other people.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

Employment is a problem of every country and it’s true that being unemployed drives people to go to Bitcoin. The 21st century is full of new technologies. A lot of people understand it and would like to be a part of something new and promising, which could give a great output. To work with Bitcoin, doesn’t take any skills or having an education. You just need to have an understanding of Bitcoin and desire to do that. That’s why people integrate themselves into Bitcoin and Blockchain Technologies.
That can be considered as one of the main causes that drives unemployed people to the bit coin and they start investing in it, so that one day they can make living to support their families and other necessities of life. Educated unemployed people come to invest in bit coins so that the can make huge profits.
josucoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

Surely. Many people because they are unemployed are looking for an income in the BTC to minimize the lack of money.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:04:31 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Yes and I think that one of the reasons why people were been used and seek to find bitcoin is unemployment. In a way that people that are not busy are the people who always hold their phone and always online. So it is a good idea to explore just like having a money while you are browsing and you are at home.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Frustasi

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

I think what you are doing is a very good idea. you invite others who have no job to invest bitcoin. those who are not accepted to work for the company. because they do not have some qualifications required. can work on bitcoin without your rules. you only need a pc and an internet connection to get bitcoin. you are unemployed then you have plenty of time to focus on bitcoin so you can earn income from bitcoin. maybe it's one way for unemployed to earn an income.
bigboi.chabba

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

Yes unemployed people would go with bitcoin because you could earn money here in different ways like trading cryptos and doing signature campaign.
You could earn money by investing then after a period of time your money will gain interest.
All you have to do is to manage it correctly and you must give you full effiort and attention to it.
The key for success in bitcoin is good management.
Katherine_ms

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

no ... Bitcoin is a means of gain, but if you do not have a self control you lose everything ... and in this medium there is nothing 100% reliable
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:25:14 AM

Though being unemployed is miserable, sometimes it leads you to a better opportunity. Going into bitcoin not only gives you extra income but it provides knowledge on how to handle money better with bitcoin. Investing on bitcoin gives you profit easily in a shorter time.
Being unemployed can be an opportunity but only if you have the resources and skills to make it so, I have known a lot of people that earn a lot of money and despite that fact when they get unemployed they are suffering because they do not have money, so before you do anything else, you need to have an emergency fund in case you get fired.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

Surely. Many people because they are unemployed are looking for an income in the BTC to minimize the lack of money.
Yes, especially the student. They most of people that I know in my city that know about bitcoin is student. They more aware about virtual world. Although so many people is unemployed but only a few of th that know about bitcoin.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

For me I think earning btc on a monthly basis is as difficult as getting a job.
10% of the people I guess. Most of the people are just looking for a better job for a bigger. If you’re unemployed, you will find it hard to work out something from Bitcoin. You need to pay some bills, and you've got to get access to the internet. Lots of things are involved.

So the people investing in Bitcoin are all businessmen, they’ve got something doing already, but wants to boost what they get.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Maybe she thinks that bitcoins would the their salvation when it comes to financial needs. I prefer that she would know the consequences when working with bitcoins especially the neverending adjusment if its value.  I won't tell that she stops doing so but a decent work whatever it is, is still the best way to earn money unless you can earn those at bitcoins on a stable rate.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
J-Spark

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

This is one of the ways to earn a descent or somehow equivalent amount of money that you could earn when you are having a job. Although it requires time and effort to increase your activities and salary as well, it still just like having a job just by starting at the lowest level up to the highest. But then bitcoin could still help you to earn money and still have an additional income, but i suggest that unemployed people should also focus on having a real job that they are good at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: