Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19958 times)
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

Interesting and motivating story. Just out of curiosity, I would ask did your sister earn bitcoin or altcoins during ICO and than changed it for bitcoin. To be honest, I don't know many ways to earn BTC itself

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

Having knowledge about bitcoin is a good thing, but bitcoin is not a means of earning income and fixed income. Bitcoin is a method of technology and payment.
My advice is: You should also look for a permanent job because the current job is better nowadays as your side business when you are unemployed.
If you are in a first world country then you are right but if you are in a country like Venezuela your signature campaign earnings are a small fortune there, to be honest I’m surprised that we do not see people from Venezuela using their time here to earn many times over what they could earn in their jobs.
Taylorw

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:20:01 PM

Having knowledge about bitcoin is a good thing, but bitcoin is not a means of earning income and fixed income. Bitcoin is a method of technology and payment.
My advice is: You should also look for a permanent job because the current job is better nowadays as your side business when you are unemployed.
If you are in a first world country then you are right but if you are in a country like Venezuela your signature campaign earnings are a small fortune there, to be honest I’m surprised that we do not see people from Venezuela using their time here to earn many times over what they could earn in their jobs.

May be they just don't know about such opportunity. Also I wouldn't say that participation in bounty works for everyone. First of all, person needs to know English, learn some information about upcoming ICO, create MEW, be ready to take risk and spend time for several $, etc

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

May be they just don't know about such opportunity. Also I wouldn't say that participation in bounty works for everyone. First of all, person needs to know English, learn some information about upcoming ICO, create MEW, be ready to take risk and spend time for several $, etc

Bounty campaigns needs an effort too,we can't guarantee earnings since we will only rely on the ICO project outcome, so as much as possible did our best so we can also earn when ICo succeed,be aure on choosing the legit ICo.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:11:59 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

This is a very interesting story. While reading it i can't help but correlate it to two of my friends. They are a couple and have been out of job for quite some time. They tried online jobs but have not been successful. One day, one of our friends whos also into online job introduced bitcoin to us. She was receiving bitcoin as a salary so she told us about gambling. So these couple friends enjoyed gambling but didn't just stop there. They read about bitcoin and tried trading and became successful. Now they are earning and at the same time living life because of bitcoin.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Of course. People need money. And you can earn that through bitcoin. Some works to earn bitcoin offer sure money even only a decent amount. That's better than nothing at all. It is better to earn money from it while unemployed. Money is easy through bitcoin, just needs time and effort and surely you'll something, ranging from decent to big ones. It is still on them, if they want to continue, then let them be. Its their decision. Its their life by the way.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
FrankAnthony2208

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

It is more advisable to have a permanent work and a basic salary monthly than to rely only in earning bitcoins. To make your time more productive you must look for permanent work that can shoulder your monthly bills and basic needs. And can do earning bitcoin in your extra time or as part time activity. Earning bitcoin is another opportunity to earn higher in addition to your basic monthly income you earn by working in a company or any institutions.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

I think that you only need to get married when there is a stable income, but they did very well that they started earning money with bitcoin as this will bring them a lot of money in the future.

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:14:31 AM

Its not like that, there are many people who already have good salary job and their financial health is also good but still they are involved with the activities related to the bitcoins. Bitcoins is for everyone, people who knows the advantages of the bitcoins are adopting it. Its a good thing that bitcoin is also helping the unemployed people to generate the income.

fedora8

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

I will not consider it is a excellent thought to just rely on bitcoin for your every day residing, it is very unstable. You require to be quite knowledgeable on how to control your expenditure on bitcoin. and it requires a fantastic experience to have a very good monetary intelligence. This is just an viewpoint but I think we need to 1st get a secure job and then go in to Bitcoin to earn another earnings which you can use for the future or other worthwhile functions.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

Yes because people now without job are really interested to find a job once they hear about bitcoin and how much it cost and how profitable it is then for them it would be the fine opportunity for them

But the fact that doing bitcoin is an unstable job. Yeah many here quit their job because the income here ia much more decent that their regular job plus you'll have a quality time with your family. But the thing is are you be able to survive for the expenses of your daily needs? As joining in signature campaigns will pays us every end of ICO. And lastly you may quit your job if you're not a family man because you just need to worry yourself.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

it may be true that unemployment is pushing to get into Bitcoin or Bitcoin just as a chore.
is simply a data plan to accommodate, acquire and use Bitcoin to make real money.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:42:34 AM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
Bitcoin as  a form of cryptocurrency basically makes it as an accessible form of investment in the form of tradings, long terms or short term in a part of transactions which technically gives people an opportunity to earn and to have a profitable income for their daily needs even if they do not have the capacity to work or to engage a job because of the lack of education. So I also agree that unemployment is a vital factor for people to get into bitcoin much more.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:09:10 AM

Well, firstly, i don't think someone (a male, more specifically) should get married until they are well-settled or at least have a job like your brother-in-law. But, it is their personal decision and i'm just sharing my opinion about it.

You are actually right about the concept that people do join bitcoin community to earn some money when they have no job or they are unemployed. I was like that too once when i did not have any job ofcourse because i was a student, but then i found bitcoin and started getting deeper into it and finally got to earn a very small part of it which was actually enough for me as a student. Now, i don't know if someone married and having a family can really survive as a beginner in bitcoin without having a permanent job in his practical life.

that is right sir you need a stable job for a stable good salary to raise your family
when you are newbie here at btc you need alot to learn before you can earn a good profit
you better look for stable job then make a bitcoin a sideline
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:10:10 AM

That is depend on the people who already have heard bitcoins and the testimonials about the earnings got thru bitcoins. If the people does'nt know about bitcoin and the concept of they would probably show no interest on bitcoin. It is good that you shared to your sister how to earn thru bitcoin and with that she was eager to gain income because they are unemployed and badly need sources of income for their daily expenses. Here in my country i have'nt heard anyone that i know that is eager to get a job mainly here in bitcointalk because till now they are not aware about it and i think they are not interested.

facebookbtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:13:03 AM

Yes I agree, even I was unemployed before and found my way to bitcoin. But even now I'm working in real world I'm still want to be here. Like it was my world under.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:15:52 AM

I have the opposite opinion, many people who have stable work around me get involved in btc, and there are also who become rich through btc and then quti their job to do things they really like, people who get unemployed should find a job first instead of going to btc
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:21:15 AM

Its not like that, there are many people who already have good salary job and their financial health is also good but still they are involved with the activities related to the bitcoins. Bitcoins is for everyone, people who knows the advantages of the bitcoins are adopting it. Its a good thing that bitcoin is also helping the unemployed people to generate the income.
Really heps a lot especially for some that dont have regular job and also for some countries that has low salary given for some employers then when they know about this its a pleasure and a chance for them how about when they knew that they can earn as much as an regular employee salary so some will quit. For me being unemployed then why not can go here this is the time for some drives to go here cause this is an opportunity that anyone can get if they want.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:25:08 AM

it is nice to know that one of your family member is joining you in bitcoin talk like this
I am introducing also to my sister this kind of income ..
my sister have a job but she wants more ways on how she can lessen her spare time and go to bitcoin
hope that my sister will succeed to this kind of bitcoins too

but take note having a good job and also have knowledge to bitcoin is good and
it is a big bonus
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:34:57 AM

not all people who are jobless or unemployed goes to BITCOIN
some or almost of the people are lazy makes them suffer from poverty
if they are hard worker and not lazy and eager to learn they will succeed especially in BITCOIN

it is good to know that you and your sister now know how BITCOINS work and how to use it in future
luck for you guyz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: