Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19953 times)
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

because now the world of work is getting tighter, if we do not have the skills, we will not be able to get a decent income. then on the other hand with the existence of bitcoin everybody can generate a pretty good income, so I'm not so surprised if all that happens, because many people who are unemployed are now getting better because they are in the bitcoin world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayora143

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
It does not generally apply since some people use bitcoin without leaving their current jobs since some jobs are even compatible in earning bitcoin. Let's say you work in a company receiving online interviews and emails, giving them feedbacks and referring them to other companies. You can earn bitcoins on your free time, or have a quick break every hour just to post or attend to your online account for updates and possible tasks to do to earn.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:30:08 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 09:56:31 AM by hypersonic1

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Sadly rarely is BTC good for immediate gains...but long term you ca bet that especially with interest bitcoin can help you out a bunch!

(I don't remember putting a link in this post. XD)

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

No, the unemployed will not drives to go to bitcoins because there are no many projects or jobs be paid with bitcoins at least for today, basically the unemployed they are don't have any skills, even there are jobs be paid with bitcoins they will not get the chance, there are no related between being unemployed with bitcoins, this problem related with the mindset of unemployed, they are lazy to learning, working, thinking, so they being unemployed.
Not only that for someone that is unemployed getting into bitcoin is difficult, they are going to prefer to spend their time getting into something they are already familiar in this case a job, those that are using bitcoin most of the time are already gainfully employed and pursue bitcoin as their pastime.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

Ofcourse yes like me im unemployed peolle becuase im still a student but bitcoin will help so much becuase bitcoin give me a hope to live because it will give me a opportunity to earn a lot of money in my future life.l

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:15:06 AM

Being umemplpyed drives people to bitcoin because bitcoin will help people to earn so much money and bitcoin can help someone to make money without having a job because bitcoin is legit .
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:50:44 AM

Being umemplpyed drives people to bitcoin because bitcoin will help people to earn so much money and bitcoin can help someone to make money without having a job because bitcoin is legit .

this is perfect for people who prefer to read in comparison with heavy work.
because the more happy we read about bitcoin will be more bear our income from bitcoin
we do not need to use more power to work in bitcoin
just by thinking and able to maximize all opportunities from the existing bitcoin
this is already in the sure is the most promising source of income

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

Being unemployed let people search for something to do that they believe that could change their life. Actually, that's also same with people who are employed and sick of working hard with compensation that is less to what they deserve. And because of Bitcoin, trading Cryptocurrencies, dreams can really come true.

because thats truly happen some of us here dont have job and we used it as home based job then if you can now earn as much as regular employee does then you may not look for a job and derives you to stay focus on bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

Yes i see many peopple who dont have a regular job will going to bitcoin becuase bitcoin is easily to use than other job imagine you can earn s lot of btc even you are lying in your bed just sharing ideas and joing in some campaign and workhard everyday.
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

That's good for you all though, can you kindly share what did you told your sister about earning some bitcoins cause I am unemployed too as of now and I am trying to maximize my earning in bitcoin in every possible way because I think I can do more things that can let me earn some more. It will be appreciated if you may. We can really make profit with Bitcoin because it is a currency that has sense and gives some opportunities to people and I am one of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

Being unemployed let people search for something to do that they believe that could change their life. Actually, that's also same with people who are employed and sick of working hard with compensation that is less to what they deserve. And because of Bitcoin, trading Cryptocurrencies, dreams can really come true.
Bitcoin can change life of an individual. Being unemployed leads to find some good ways to earn money and bitcoin is best in class of earning. Yes, the income from bitcoin is not stable and can stop anytime but surely the profit will be more then an simple job.

Bitcoin has nothing to do with physical work and an individual can earn a good amount of bitcoins for some hardwork. Just the only thing you need to do is to sit at place and work calmly. Bitcoin earning is not that hard but needs a lot knowledge about the field and also some tricks and skills to earn  good amount.

There are various ways of earning bitcoins and amongst them some are quite easy but the only thing you will need there is a huge investment. Investing a good amount of bitcoins will also give you a good daily interest rate.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

I think unemployed or employed people wants to have bitcoin and earn it because it really helps every single of us with our financial problems and can also give us profits after years of holding it.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided

Well Im trying not to be literal but well bitcoin still requires enough knowledge to deal with terms here, if you are not able to operate your account I dont some will be successful here, and basically the knowledge you have to answer is already a skill which leads you to poat or reply because a signature campaign where you beling requires specific count of post.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
Well, I think some unemployed people drive to use bitcoin because they it can help them to gain some income. In addition to that, using bitcoin can really help to make money and I agree that it doesn't skill and all you need is to have internet connection if you wan to use it.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:49:53 AM

Yes unemployed people would go with bitcoin because you could earn money here in different ways like trading cryptos and doing signature campaign.
You could earn money by investing then after a period of time your money will gain interest.
All you have to do is to manage it correctly and you must give you full effiort and attention to it.
The key for success in bitcoin is good management.
Yes unemployed people can work into the bitcoins and can trade easily as well as by buying and selling them, they can gain profit as well as they can put a keen eye on the rising of prices to know about when they would get the higher profit this field can become the business of unemployed people they gain a lot in it so that they have no need to work in office from dawn to dusk.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

Thumbs up to the unemplyoed people who are patiently doing bitcoin. But for me you dont have to depend only in bitcoin. You can do bitcoin while working. Practically speaking you need to have a job to provide your every day needs and wants. On the other hand you will do bitcoin to save for your future and to achieve your goals. Sounds great right? So work hard for your dreams. A big clap to those who have a work while doing bitcoin👏👏. Work hard!POST harder!😂
For some extent you are correct but you can also earn a good living in bitcoin. Yes, for sure, the profit in bitcoins is not stable and cant be compared to any job but yes, bitcoin too can give you a good profit then any job. If you are a heavy investor and have a huge amount for investing then you can have a good profit by just investing them.

Jobs give us a stable income and that is good for a stable life for sure but if you take some risk and invest your money in bitcoins then surely you will have a good profit then nothing else.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

Yes unemployed people would go with bitcoin because you could earn money here in different ways like trading cryptos and doing signature campaign.
You could earn money by investing then after a period of time your money will gain interest.
All you have to do is to manage it correctly and you must give you full effiort and attention to it.
The key for success in bitcoin is good management.
Yes unemployed people can work into the bitcoins and can trade easily as well as by buying and selling them, they can gain profit as well as they can put a keen eye on the rising of prices to know about when they would get the higher profit this field can become the business of unemployed people they gain a lot in it so that they have no need to work in office from dawn to dusk.
Unemployed people are into bitcoin because they can get an alternative way to earn money in bitcoin and they can earn more money than the workers in the office or the usual employee that earning money through a job. Bitcoin is a really huge help even for the employed people so there is no doubt that bitcoin might be one of the in demand source of income in the future.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

Sometimes being unemployed you have to find ways  to earn money for living some landed here desperately because they can’t find other opportunity to earn money. To earn money in btc it takes time and patience also but if you focus here it may not take long time to Earn your first BTC and make your life more abundant than those who are currently employed.

Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:06:19 PM

You are right it is the time when people think as so hopeless and they need some support as when I was unemployed, I was so stressed I was searching for the proper job but it was so much time requiring so then my best friend told me about bitcoin and I start searching about bitcoin and I get to know, bitcoin has the huge potential and it can change the life so easily then I start using bitcoin and today I am an employ of the bitcoin signature campaign and I am happy.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

I may be very surprised by this after being a newbie here you can get my way to earn earning
The best decision you can tell what you want from work in bitcoin and crypto fields for long-term detention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: