Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19953 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:21:46 AM

Maybe that's a great way for your friend who does not have a job. They can work online in this forum to get bitcoin. So they earn income from bitcoin. An unemployed person should try to get to know bitcoin so they can earn money. I think if we invest bitcoin in the future he will be rich. Maybe the word bitcoin is an instant way to get rich
It is right that an unemployed person should have to know the knowledge of bitcoin and keep himself engaged with bitcoin to earn money for their daily expenditures as well as for bright future.
Bitcoin is a virtual job and is much better for jobless people. I personally prefer engagement in bitcoin of jobless people because it has no any reference and terms & conditions for joining and no any hard work is required for this.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

Bitcoin might be the best answer for jobless people who want earn a money. You don't need a high skill to earn bitcoin and you only need a computer, internet and knowledge. In my country also same like that, most of jobless people here go to bitcoin to earn a living. Bitcoin is really important for some people.

Right.Bitcoin is good help for unemployed person to have income. It does not need any qualifications to work, the only need is knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin can earn more even work on it as a part time. While finding a job in the real state , it can support financial needs. Can have an opportunity to invest in bitcoin for a long time.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Not necessarily.When you don't have money,you look out for possible ways for you to get money,there may be you could have found bitcoin. Money is something which will make you to do anything possible for you to get it and when you get it ,you don't realise the value of it and spend it luxuriously and then the whole process begins again.This is what people call it "Circle of life",where poor people become rich and rich gets poor(but it doesn't work every time).

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

Yep i am full time crypto now. I work for myself. I don't need a boss
You need to have a plan B everything is going right at the moment for bitcoin but things could change very rapidly after the crash of 2014 difficult years came to bitcoin many people believed bitcoin will never be over 1000 dollars ever again, so get a regular job and earn fiat as well that way you protect yourself from that scenario.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:15:44 PM

I believe that you need to use bitcoin as an opportunity to earn money at any age, but still you need to take care of the permanent job that will bring a stable income.
Certainly, bitcoins provides a way to easy earning and for many people it has been a solution to their unemployment. It is absolutely correct that bitcoins give huge profits to their holders and have changed their financial status in a dramatic way. But it is more preferable to have a permanent job if one does not have a great business mind. Also, it is good to earn money from more than one means.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:00:35 AM

I believe that you need to use bitcoin as an opportunity to earn money at any age, but still you need to take care of the permanent job that will bring a stable income.
Certainly, bitcoins provides a way to easy earning and for many people it has been a solution to their unemployment. It is absolutely correct that bitcoins give huge profits to their holders and have changed their financial status in a dramatic way. But it is more preferable to have a permanent job if one does not have a great business mind. Also, it is good to earn money from more than one means.
I don't really think that of being unemployed will drives you into bitcoin. Yes, doesn't require skills but it require knowledge about this thing. I think that, the main why some people goes in bitcoin world they sense interest in here, and they trust bitcoin because in the long run their will be a surprising return(money). Even you have a job you are freely to go bitcoin and nothing will stop you.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:49:02 PM

I went to bitcoin and I lost my job. Now unemployed Cry
if you take time to understand how you can earned inside this forum then you will be able to find some ways to survive
and if you are lucky and willing to understand everything then you will be able to make more than what you've got from your
previous job, just keep searching around.
In theory is possible but it is not easy at all, since there are many talented people in the forum, graphic designers, translators, programmers can earn their living working for bitcoin but the competition is fierce I think we should think of the money we earn here as side income.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:56:17 PM

Yes,bitcoin is nothing less than a blessing to unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them.It makes them financially free and it improves their standard of living.People even belonging to poor countries also benefit from bitcoin.It indirectly helps for the progress of a nation by solving unemployment problem.

Definitely it is a blessing for those people that are unemployed that wants to earn very good amount. And for the people who are employed they are also thinking if they can shift into bitcoin and forget their current jobs. Driving to bitcoin or riding the bus of bitcoin is one of the best decision a person will do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:58:49 PM

Yes,bitcoin is nothing less than a blessing to unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them.It makes them financially free and it improves their standard of living.People even belonging to poor countries also benefit from bitcoin.It indirectly helps for the progress of a nation by solving unemployment problem.

Definitely it is a blessing for those people that are unemployed that wants to earn very good amount. And for the people who are employed they are also thinking if they can shift into bitcoin and forget their current jobs. Driving to bitcoin or riding the bus of bitcoin is one of the best decision a person will do.

I am one of the person who have taken bitcoin earning as full time and now i am earning more then what i use to get in my daily life job. Their are lot of ways to earn through this forum if you work hard you can earn very nicely.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:06:31 PM

I am one of the person who have taken bitcoin earning as full time and now i am earning more then what i use to get in my daily life job. Their are lot of ways to earn through this forum if you work hard you can earn very nicely.
What you are telling is good i dont agree that relying fully on bitcoin is not good because you should have day job let it be small pay but what if tomorrow bitcoin dies that time if you search a job you wont get and then it will become worse. So it think having both option is good and consider bitcoins as long time investment just like mutual fund.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:25:29 AM

I went to bitcoin and I lost my job. Now unemployed Cry
if you take time to understand how you can earned inside this forum then you will be able to find some ways to survive
and if you are lucky and willing to understand everything then you will be able to make more than what you've got from your
previous job, just keep searching around.
In theory is possible but it is not easy at all, since there are many talented people in the forum, graphic designers, translators, programmers can earn their living working for bitcoin but the competition is fierce I think we should think of the money we earn here as side income.

Im just a newbie here but after i learned and a series of research how i wish to be on fulltime working with bitcoin. My co worker which is now a fulltime on bitcoin is now earning 3x of our current salary. He is now the boss of his time he can do what ever he want anytime and anywhere in which i couldnt while having my current job. If i start earning thru bitcoin i will quit my job like my friend and focus on bitcoin and other coins that may help and start build my own businesses.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

Well, not only those unemployed were driven to try bitcoin. I, myself has a regular job, but i still join bitcoin online even though i have a busy sched because i am engaged by bitcoin's increasing value. Also, earning thru it is a big help to provide my 'wants'.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:48:30 AM

Well, not only those unemployed were driven to try bitcoin. I, myself has a regular job, but i still join bitcoin online even though i have a busy sched because i am engaged by bitcoin's increasing value. Also, earning thru it is a big help to provide my 'wants'.
good for you and keep seeking what bitcoin can bring to you because there's a lots of it which you can take advantage better to have a broader mindset
not to lock up your self with basics but try to use this forum to be more informed and gather all the ideas after that its up to you to decide if you will
look at it as your future source of income.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

That's good now I want to hear more stories like you from those people who have chosen to work with bitcoin for full time. If you won't mind what is your main source of earning bitcoin? And that's for sure there's a good return everytime you are going to work harder not just in bitcoin but also in real life, with your job or your business.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SilentSculptor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

The final solution of unemployment is work and for all those who are unemployed bitcoin serves as a stressbuster as it allows to make  them financially strong. Driving  on this lane will make them earn a lot if they do it with proper understanding.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:36:00 AM

That's good now I want to hear more stories like you from those people who have chosen to work with bitcoin for full time. If you won't mind what is your main source of earning bitcoin? And that's for sure there's a good return everytime you are going to work harder not just in bitcoin but also in real life, with your job or your business.
most of peoples especially around us disparage other peoples who getting job only on internet. they think work by only sitting in front of desktop will no giving worth things. their mindset only jobs in real life will give many income due to jobs in real life getting tangible money.

actually doing jobs on Internet not always gratuitous, many ways will come big amounts of income as like bitcoin. anyone can earn big amounts of money moreover a unemployed person who can giving more intensive time tp work in bitcoin.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:43:19 AM

Hell yeah! Thanks to bitcoin, those unemployed will now be productive and might even be earning more than decent income. All they have to have is an internet connection and then they are ready to go. Slowly and slowly they will be earning. And soon enough who knows they might be able to do some trading and earn some more.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

The final solution of unemployment is work and for all those who are unemployed bitcoin serves as a stressbuster as it allows to make  them financially strong. Driving  on this lane will make them earn a lot if they do it with proper understanding.

I agree with this because in my place where I stay, making money is really not the issue but work is a major concern. For me that I do my regular job and still involved in bitcoin, I just have to go to work as I cant saty at home because the moment people see you staying at home but being able to meet your needs, then you are involved in something illegal such as internet fraud and I don't want to be labelled as such and neither do I have time for explanation, so I have to go to work and its not unemployment that drives me here.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

Bitcoin is a great way to earn a money.
It is really effective for those people who doesn't have any kind of jobs.
Bitcoin gives them way to believe to themselves that there's a way for everything.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:18:30 PM

Yeah I definitely believe so. Unemployment is one of the factors that strengthen and kinda unite the BTC community, I guess. Most of the people who are teenagers, not working yet, or unemployed people, or people who are earning too less and need to supplement their income, jump into the BTC race. It makes them financially independent, and in under developed countries, (where there is even a slight presence of BTC, of course), people try to earn from it to earn a living.
I do not think this is exactly the case, what I mean for an unemployed person trying to make money online with a new currency that not many have heard seems like taking a very high risk when they are already in a bad situation, I think the best thing to do for an unemployed person is to get a job and then now that they can pay their bills then they can start to explore the possibility of making money with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: