Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:20:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

I think that can be justified. when some people lose their jobs, then the alternative that comes to mind is to join Bitcoin. because then the economic problems will be seconded from Bitcoin. it happens with me also when I do not have a job.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:43:44 AM

Yes its true.

Globally Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable. There are many reasons behind increase in price of Bitcoin to the sky limit.

Basic and important reason is demand and awareness of users about Bitcoin. People who are unemployed can go with Bitcoin as a one of income source. But before that user must have to understand what is Bitcoin and how works it.

This knowledge will give more faith, belief and confidence to user.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:37:49 AM

Yes, because they know that bitcoin will gave them the right amount and help those unemployed to have a job through bitcoin and even an employment choose to fulltime bitcoiner because they know that in bitcoin they earn more unlike in their current job.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:32:31 AM

Hell yeah! Thanks to bitcoin, those unemployed will now be productive and may well even be earning much more than good income. All they have to have is an internet link and then they are prepared to go. Slowly and slowly and gradually they will be earning. And before long sufficient who knows they might be ready to do some investing and make some more.
It all goes to highlight the level of unemployment and deprivation the conventional money system have saddled on people and Bitcoin actually came as a rescue, opening up job opportunities even in seemingly saturated area. If Bitcoin can effectuate so much changes in employment and productivity in it's infancy, imagine what it would be like by the time it's fully matured! I seriously think that Satoshi is deserving of a Nobel Prize!
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:25 AM

Yes,I really believe in that. Being unemployed makes you explore more earning opportunities compared to have a regular job. From what I saw, they are more interested in bitcoin than those who work. They seek and try new opportunities and have a substantial amount of knowledge especially in this cryptocurrency world. I think with this mindset, they will be the one who will succeed in this field and make the most out of it.

Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:58:15 AM

I actually see this happening on YouTube. It's because people are willing to pay for gigs in Bitcoin and also websites will reward social media influencers with Bitcoin for promoting their business.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:36:53 AM

If you want to say that it is the vital reason for becoming engaged with this platform then I don't agree with you. in this platform, there is a lot of self-entrepreneur and job holder also. there are a lot of people who have established already their life. there is a lot of millionaires also. so only unemployment is not a reason to drive to this platform.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

It is indisputable fact that being unemployed can drive someone into bitcoin. I have come to realised that being unemployed makes someone to become creative and innovative in order to survive. The people that got employed immediately after graduation do not do exploit. Major financial breakthrough do not come from salary. I am in support with that unemployment that make your sister to embrace an innovative technology like bitcoin.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

Yes because bitcoin gives opportunities for unemployed people. But how about those who are unemployed people and don't even have any access to the cyberworld like in some countries around the world?
I think it's a very nice if everyone around the world has a job, IMO.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

in my opinion not only unemployment in bitcoin, many rich people who also invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin attracts many people to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so that's what keeps people interested in being bitcoin

Right, even rich people are trying to earn bitcoin because they know that investing in bitcoin means more fortune. You can't blame those unemployed people for giving so much attention to bitcoin than and not look for regular and stable jobs. They found a way for them to earn money more easily and conveniently and that is just normal. Looking for a regular job is very stressful compared to bitcoin and I know that you know it too.
If you are already rich then getting bitcoin is a lot more easier for them than it is for us, they can just buy whatever amount of bitcoin they want and keep holding since they have no need to sell those bitcoins like many people here in the forum that needs to sell some of their bitcoin in order to pay their expenses.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

in my opinion not only unemployment in bitcoin, many rich people who also invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin attracts many people to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so that's what keeps people interested in being bitcoin

Right, even rich people are trying to earn bitcoin because they know that investing in bitcoin means more fortune. You can't blame those unemployed people for giving so much attention to bitcoin than and not look for regular and stable jobs. They found a way for them to earn money more easily and conveniently and that is just normal. Looking for a regular job is very stressful compared to bitcoin and I know that you know it too.
If you are already rich then getting bitcoin is a lot more easier for them than it is for us, they can just buy whatever amount of bitcoin they want and keep holding since they have no need to sell those bitcoins like many people here in the forum that needs to sell some of their bitcoin in order to pay their expenses.

True but it must not hinder us to earn and work for Bitcoin.  Millionaires can easily buy a huge number of Bitcoin but to the expense of their own capital, while those who work can spend just a little since they need to pay for bills but the return is somehow bigger.  If we manage to know the all abouts of Bitcoin earning then we can be able to invest in Bitcoin next time.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:38:35 PM

I don't understand how unemployment can drive people to bitcoin. People need money to buy bitcoin, and it is not cheap.

Could unemployment lead to gold investment or stock markets Huh
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

That's right OP and I'm one of them unemployed who are relying on btc for the meantime. And I can't be more than happy enough that I am actually getting by. But of course I will not rely on btc to finance my daily needs forever. I still want to have a job so that I can save my btc instead of spending it. I want to keep my coins for future purposes and to finance my occasional leisures such as travelling. And once I have a regular job I'm planning on investing more in btc because I know and experienced its potential is unimaginably great.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

I don't understand how unemployment can drive people to bitcoin. People need money to buy bitcoin, and it is not cheap.

Could unemployment lead to gold investment or stock markets Huh

Well I have personally tested it out a lot more individuals seem to be receptive to the opportunity to look into Bitcoin when they are unemployed or seeking a job and some will even want to partner up or set up an investment if you offer them the chance to try it out even when they get a job, although utility wise I am mainly telling people to do something like a Gateway into cryptocurrency with the bet that it will get them addicted towards Bitcoin and the rest in the future. Steemit is basically reddit with paid per post, people see money right away getting earned continue the addiction and soon are hooked on crytocurrency he-he so it's all about using the right gateway to get people to use it. Being unemployed provides an opportunity to get them interested from there it's laying down a trail of bait and breadcrumbs towards making it a lifestyle.

On the extreme end you can become the Dutch Man
Didi Taihuttu is king
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQLZ1Ws2iu0
Gamble on the moment

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:13:51 AM

That's right OP and I'm one of them unemployed who are relying on btc for the meantime. And I can't be more than happy enough that I am actually getting by. But of course I will not rely on btc to finance my daily needs forever. I still want to have a job so that I can save my btc instead of spending it. I want to keep my coins for future purposes and to finance my occasional leisures such as travelling. And once I have a regular job I'm planning on investing more in btc because I know and experienced its potential is unimaginably great.
That is one of the better paths out their having a job and another source of income to give you more than a breathing space. Because having a salary paying all your daily expense and a side income to be save for later activities will make you financially stable. But if you really want to be financially free I wouldn't recommend you spending your Bitcoin earnings on leisure activities rather spend it on investment like stocks or even build your own little business so you can expand your earnings.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:57 AM

Effectively, not only those unemployed ended up driven to consider bitcoin. I, myself has a regular task, but i still join bitcoin online even though i have a occupied sched because i am engaged by bitcoin's escalating value. Also, earning through it is a large aid to give my 'wants'.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Actualy not all people being unemployed go to use bitcoin because not all people know about bitcoin so that i think some to them try to find another job to earn money. And if they have a chance to know bitcoin grab the opportunity to know about bitcoin because it the their chance  to get this good job.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:36:12 AM

As of now, I was one of those unemployed graduates in our country. Though I already applied several times, still I'm a jobless person. Maybe the luck isn't with me yet. Because of that, it urged me to join the bitcoin community. So while I was still unemployed, this is what I will do first. Atleast howsoever I'm earning little money while at home. But I know that it can't give me enough money I'll be needing in the future. So it's on my mind that I should still look for a job maybe next month, because it will definitely secure my future.

C
Finally C is!!!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

That is one of the better paths out their having a job and another source of income to give you more than a breathing space. Because having a salary paying all your daily expense and a side income to be save for later activities will make you financially stable. But if you really want to be financially free I wouldn't recommend you spending your Bitcoin earnings on leisure activities rather spend it on investment like stocks or even build your own little business so you can expand your earnings.
That's a good, every people around the globe haven't got the opportunity to spend the salary on living needs and the earning from bitcoin as an source for future. As in the above statement, the bitcoin earning needs to used for fruitful purposes and not for unwanted expenses like gadget update and so on. Very few might have got driven towards bitcoin for an earning similar to that got from a job.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

Being unemployed really is one reason why people come here to learn more about Bitcoin and earn from it. It is very hard to get hired by a company especially your skill in a field is only minimal.  I am unemployed before but with the help of this forum i was able to earn some Bitcoin. I have my day job for 1 year now and i still trade Bitcoin after work and still it gives me extra money for emergency use. For me Bitcoin is my life saver when i was a jobless and i encourage those unemployed to learn more about Bitcoin, earn and find a day job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: