Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W  (Read 55195 times)
xgdx

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

30.2GH at 750W, Innosilicon introduces the world best X11 miner A5 DashMaster

Innosilicon, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, proudly announces today its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 30.2GH performance in 750W low power mode and 38GH in overclocked mode. It is so advanced and so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2 times efficiency advantage over its closest competitor. The A5 DashMaster owns huge competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity in all conditions.  Cheesy

"Once again, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster ASIC raises the bar significantly and brings another crypto currency miner to the next level, building a consistent record of successfully delivering the previous most competitive A series of miners ", says the Innosilicon marketing Director Joey Jiang. "Smart customers choose the best miners and won’t risk money on obsolete stuff. A5 DashMaster is so well designed that we believe, even couple of years from now, you can still resell it as the best miner in the market"  Cool

Innosilicon X11 is fully proven and open for pre-order now! Delivery time starts from Sept 20th 2017 with superior 6 months’ warranty. First order, first served!

Contact us please via email miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn

www. innosilicon.com

https://mmbiz.qlogo.cn/mmbiz_png/O9FpOCg8ATV66ThcNWL7awKPCqHHpWT6fSoENuN5YwDOia9t2mp0OfuFTXuQIh9pBIfPa3ic7DektrsMlPC3wZOw/0?wx_fmt=png

Innosilicon marketing

I bought this from you and you not replying for my messages (mail). I need declaration of conformity to customs.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

I'm still waiting for my A5 to come here to Finland..

It is looking rather bad when it comes to the ROI.
And no rebate in any form at all..

10000 USD was and still is a wrong price for this.
It does not reflect the network situation and making one of these sure does not cost 10k.

This starts to look like my biggest mistake in my mining career.

omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

if i swap the boards out will void warranty
swap the control board, the beaglebone, no stickers are there, guarantee kept

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
XrayHunter7

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

Plug miner into laptop/computer through ethernet. Follow instructions on the pdf (you can download from their site). Download the upgrade file. Unckeck "keep old settings" if you want manufacturer setting. This will reset everything. Hopefully this will work. Good luck.
No luck. Nothing seems to be working
Is it drawing any power from the wall and how much watt?
It’s drawing about 160watts and its been on for 10minutes
Could be your blades are fried. Are you still able to access the miner @ 192.168.1.254? (if you haven't change the miner default address)

I have same problem with 2 oF my units
it changed password on its own now i not able to login change setting
there no option to keep old setting also reset does not change password

i did firmware update still password incorrect
is there a way to shh in an reset the pw ?

I got 1 of them to hash but with there default mining address i cannot change to mine
and the other is not hashing at all

these miners where working before and glitched out and it change passwords on there own

and i also notice glitches on a few other ones like blank voltage settings your miners wont mine
i was able to fix this but updating software change voltage to auto then reboot miner and change back to manual

I still have 2 broken miners (incorrect password) email them and left support ticket no response yet
on their website says if you forgot you password cannot be reset but by restoring factory setting must be threw paid support

Same for me Sad I dont know what to do...
polyminer

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:24:43 AM

Plug miner into laptop/computer through ethernet. Follow instructions on the pdf (you can download from their site). Download the upgrade file. Unckeck "keep old settings" if you want manufacturer setting. This will reset everything. Hopefully this will work. Good luck.
No luck. Nothing seems to be working
Is it drawing any power from the wall and how much watt?
It’s drawing about 160watts and its been on for 10minutes
Could be your blades are fried. Are you still able to access the miner @ 192.168.1.254? (if you haven't change the miner default address)

I have same problem with 2 oF my units
it changed password on its own now i not able to login change setting
there no option to keep old setting also reset does not change password

i did firmware update still password incorrect
is there a way to shh in an reset the pw ?

I got 1 of them to hash but with there default mining address i cannot change to mine
and the other is not hashing at all

these miners where working before and glitched out and it change passwords on there own

and i also notice glitches on a few other ones like blank voltage settings your miners wont mine
i was able to fix this but updating software change voltage to auto then reboot miner and change back to manual

I still have 2 broken miners (incorrect password) email them and left support ticket no response yet
on their website says if you forgot you password cannot be reset but by restoring factory setting must be threw paid support

Same for me Sad I dont know what to do...
While you guys wait for tech support (could take a long time), try downloading Dash_R1.0 firmware and flash it through sd-card (download the instructions from their site). You got nothing to lose, as is you will have to send it back anyways. Goodluck!
picominer

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

My average temperature per hash board are 55/60/55 with the max being 68/74/68. Is that too high?
dalat

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

The price these units were sold for, everybody was hoping to get them by the date inno promised to ship.
crazy71

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

hi i dont get my units yeth i am really f... i bougth 8 units ,i am seeying a lot disasters,this compnay dont deserve live and we need to make a union a try to figth with them in the webs so nobody never again suffer this injustice,we was trying like garbage for this guys ,they took out money and we can do nothing ...we need to prevent in all the social media around the world after when you google "innossilicon" "a5" a4+ etc the fist word that came be SCAM ...SCAMERS....
jizzy87

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

OK so I have figure it out

I got one to work after multiple flashes from v1.0 and v1.1 and tf card method
the newest version  has  keep setting (uncheck that) got 1 too work

- miner will crash if i try to change network settings (only working on factory network settings)
- hashing but no board temps
- (defected control board)

miner #2  did not work i tried everything

was able get password to work and changed
I m able to change the network settings
- freezes when i go into the miner setting menu
- defected control unit been confirmed tested a working control unit from another device and is hashing

still haven't heard back from support yet its been 4 days
jizzy87

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

hi i dont get my units yeth i am really f... i bougth 8 units ,i am seeying a lot disasters,this compnay dont deserve live and we need to make a union a try to figth with them in the webs so nobody never again suffer this injustice,we was trying like garbage for this guys ,they took out money and we can do nothing ...we need to prevent in all the social media around the world after when you google "innossilicon" "a5" a4+ etc the fist word that came be SCAM ...SCAMERS....

I bought 20 units I was promised 10 Free units for delaying now they went back on there words Im no longer getting any they say maybe 1

they shipped didn't ship all 20 at once they shipped 5 every few days

I Finally got all 20 but 2 has already failed....

This is there email

Dear customers,

A5 miner performance is exceeding our expectation and going through production at the moment. Congrats for ordering the best miners in the world and it's truly worth the wait and we will further reward you and compensate you for any delay, our loyal customers who support us during this initial phase.

We’d like to further clarify the A5 delay compensation policy many of you have received. This delay time is calculated commencing from the date following the estimated delivery period on your invoice. For example, your invoice stated your miners are estimated to be delivered from Oct 15 to Oct 25, and then the delay would start from Oct 26.

To clarify:

1. If the delay is 30 days or longer (unlikely in most cases, your A5 is shipped after Nov 26), the compensation is as stated in the [A5 Delay Compensation] email.

2. If the delay does not reach 30 days (say your A5 is shipped before Nov 26), the compensation is as follows (please refer to the previous email and invoice, note the three items can be enjoyed at one time):

1.     Increased hashpower for every A5 unit over 30.2gh spec

2.     Double the invoice delayed compensation to reach 0.6% hashrate of delayed miners per day

3.     Next batch purchase of A5 miner will enjoy same later discount rate as item 2

Once again we thank you for your support and apologize for the delay. We are working very hard to pull in schedule still. Miners are coming out soon and are very unlikely to delay over 30 days in fact. Let us reassure that miners are coming out shortly and we will keep you informed for any further update and promotion program when becoming available.
funbuxx

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

Got my 2 A5s - loads of hassle getting them working and one of them has a dead ASIC board so only 2/3 board mining.

Posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454765.0 and here https://twitter.com/ManicMiner17/status/934027107621097472
funbuxx

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

Anyone having problems with their A5 web admin password can reset it by logging into the hidden telnet admin server.

Code:
port: 8100
username: root
file to change: /home/www/conf/password

For the telnet password I spent 2 whole days cracking it out of the firmware (it's encrypted).

OK I'm going to create a new thread on how to access the telnet server and I'm going to post the password. Hopefully you guys will throw me a few satoshis as this took me a looooong time to crack.

Thanks,

FB
phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

wow, really?, 750w very good
funbuxx

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

OK new post created on how to reset the A5 password if you are having problems https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455170.new#new
crazy71

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:20:58 AM

I bought 20 units I was promised 10 Free units for delaying now they went back on there words Im no longer getting any they say maybe 1

they shipped didn't ship all 20 at once they shipped 5 every few days

I Finally got all 20 but 2 has already failed....

This is there email

Dear customers,

A5 miner performance is exceeding our expectation and going through production at the moment. Congrats for ordering the best miners in the world and it's truly worth the wait and we will further reward you and compensate you for any delay, our loyal customers who support us during this initial phase.

We’d like to further clarify the A5 delay compensation policy many of you have received. This delay time is calculated commencing from the date following the estimated delivery period on your invoice. For example, your invoice stated your miners are estimated to be delivered from Oct 15 to Oct 25, and then the delay would start from Oct 26.

To clarify:

1. If the delay is 30 days or longer (unlikely in most cases, your A5 is shipped after Nov 26), the compensation is as stated in the [A5 Delay Compensation] email.

2. If the delay does not reach 30 days (say your A5 is shipped before Nov 26), the compensation is as follows (please refer to the previous email and invoice, note the three items can be enjoyed at one time):

1.     Increased hashpower for every A5 unit over 30.2gh spec

2.     Double the invoice delayed compensation to reach 0.6% hashrate of delayed miners per day

3.     Next batch purchase of A5 miner will enjoy same later discount rate as item 2

Once again we thank you for your support and apologize for the delay. We are working very hard to pull in schedule still. Miners are coming out soon and are very unlikely to delay over 30 days in fact. Let us reassure that miners are coming out shortly and we will keep you informed for any further update and promotion program when becoming available.

this is unbeliable mot only delay ...now the units are crashing this compnay need to be demand i call you again  guys we need to ne united for a class action to this company .....who can lead  we need old comunuty memeber to lead this!!
crazy71

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

THIS GUYS THOUGTH WE ARE STUPID  "THE BEST MINERS IN THE WORLD"!!!!!! 10K  = 10$ DAILY
PLUS MINERS CAME DEFECTIVE,WE ALL ARE F.....D   BUT....WE LET THIS SCAMERS DO THE SAME WITH OTHER PEOPLE? WE NEED TO FILL THE WEB WITH SCAM ALERTS  WITH THE HARD REALITY ABOUT THIS COMPANY
kaze08

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

anyone wan buy A5 dashmaster ? Brand new I'm selling mine... fk them... price can be nego... payment by paypal or any escrow... selling price 6000$... pls pm thanks...
evgen999

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

Has someone already received A5 miners from Mid November batch?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

I'm still waiting for my Mid-November unit..  Undecided

RealCrypto.org

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:38:05 PM

Ya I got mine on the 23rd. I was originally supposed to get it October 20-30. On normal settings it runs a consistent 33250 mh/s. It runs quite cool on temperature as well. The tamper stickers came already messed up so I am waiting to hear back from them on that. I've never opened up a product direct from a mfr and seen the tamper seals already jacked up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: