Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W  (Read 55195 times)
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

This is a dumb question but I have to ask it. The temperature numbers are in Fahrenheit not celsius right? If Celsius this thing would be dead in the first hour.
For me celsius (47C), very low compared to other asics.

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gvsrusa

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:08:15 PM

These stupid innosilicon people doesn’t understand proper english. I was trying to tell them that my miner is faulty. Red light right next to the ethernet is on,  hashboard lights were off and miner is not getting the internet connection. I told them the miner is faulty and i need replacement.

You know what they replied: please give us the screenshot of the miner status. Without that we can not help you on troubleshooting.

What a dumb answer. I’m not able get into miner dashboard and how can i give them screenshot of miner status.

They replied me agian.

“Sorry for misunderstanding. Can you please explain the whole situation?”

Are you kidding me. These guys took days to respond to my email and now they are asking me to explain the same again. I won’t recommend this company anymore.
omshree

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

Hey! New fw on their site! Looks promising, fixed issues with one miner.

RealCrypto.org

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:57:53 AM

The firmware is running cooler but I haven't seen any hash rate increase like they promised. The dashboard is still buggy as hell but it's mining. I can't see any stats on the dashboard as it just loads forever but I can see them on weminemue.com I'm sure if I messed with it I could get it to work but I don't want it breaking down again so I'm just going to leave it.
omshree

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

Yeah, the pw issue was solved, but the OC is not possible on this new one again. Only the 11.22 release is good for some reason, need the old boot img for that to be able to flash.

BestSumo

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:16:19 PM

Got my miner yesterday and the control panel only shows me spinning loading messages. I can't change pools, password, flash, anything. Everything I click just gives an error. I want to flash it, but unless there is a hidden Micro SD Card slot then mine is missing the Micro SD Card slot. Can anyone verify where the MicroSD Card slot is on there unit? The front of my miner has a slot labeled TF and has an opening roughly the shape of an sd card however there is nothing behind the opening.

Is there a way to flash it through telnet? I was able to debug the miner and change the pools through telnet, but it still does not mine.
CryptocoreX

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

Hi, can you guys help me getting my two A5's to mine? I've updated to the latest firmware, changed the IP as the manual says, added the Nicehash pool data, but the LEDs stay dead or at least they won't turn to green. The Dashboard doesn't load, it stays in a neverending loading loop and the A5's won't mine. Any helpful expert advice would be very much appreciated as I really doubt both to be defective.

Thank you very much and best regards!
BestSumo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

Innosilicon shipped me a miner without a SD Card slot so it is impossible to flash this miner. WTF!
RealCrypto.org

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:35:30 AM

Can you take a photo of where your SD card slot is supposed to be? That's really odd that it is missing that and only speaks on their QC. My dashboard is still "spinning" but I'm mining at 32gh/s so I'm not messing with it. Whenever it did that to me in the past, I would reboot the ASIC from the dashboard. If that wouldn't work I would re-flash the firmware and it would usually work.

Since the update, the A5 has been running a lot cooler and has taken less electricity.
BestSumo

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:53 AM

Here are images of the miner, as you can tell light goes straight through the TF slot and there is no SD Card reader there.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/137229947@N05/38820056011/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/137229947@N05/38820057441/in/dateposted-public/

I can configure the pools through telnet. I configured 1 and it never started mining on it. I'll go ahead and configure all 3 and see what happens.

Does anyone know if I can flash through telnet somehow? If not, I'll ask Innosilicon if I can just buy a SD Card reader and attach it somehow to flash it. Seems easier than shipping overseas twice.
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:16:50 AM

Man, what a mess they made on this one. I'm sorry this happened to you all. These companies are so disorganized, it's crazy. One thing I guess you could hope for is this spring when it gets warmer all those D3 will become unprofitable, and nobody's gonna want a heater running, so maybe when they all start getting shut down, then the Dashmaster may be the only profitable Dash miner out there, and that could drive the profitability up a bit higher (rather then it steadily going down) of course then some D3's will come back up driving profitability back down, then D3's come back offline and it'll go thru a cycle like that, but you guys can just run straight thru it. So basically, even though profits are way lower then they were supposed to be, it's possible these things could hold the same level of profitability for quite some time (until someone comes out with something faster and or more efficient when companies may have a bad taste in their mouths about Dash miners in general) I know, I'm an optimist, but it's easy to sit here and theorize when when it's not your $30000 at stake. I hope it all works out for you guys in the end. Good luck to you all!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
crazy71

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:30:40 AM

These stupid innosilicon people doesn’t understand proper english. I was trying to tell them that my miner is faulty. Red light right next to the ethernet is on,  hashboard lights were off and miner is not getting the internet connection. I told them the miner is faulty and i need replacement.

You know what they replied: please give us the screenshot of the miner status. Without that we can not help you on troubleshooting.

What a dumb answer. I’m not able get into miner dashboard and how can i give them screenshot of miner status.

guys wake up!!! stupid?? not they are nor stupid they took our money they are scamer,thievs ....they cam with stupid answer all the time becuase the stolen our money period...i hope the burn all in the hell...
gvsrusa

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

One of my miner has this problem. When i start the miner all the 3 hashboard lights are on. After the miner started mining, one of hashboard is going offline (light is turning off). Tried updating firmware and reset. But nothng helps. Other two hashboards are running and mining. Any of you guys have the same issue?
Dockin

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

One of my miner has this problem. When i start the miner all the 3 hashboard lights are on. After the miner started mining, one of hashboard is going offline (light is turning off). Tried updating firmware and reset. But nothng helps. Other two hashboards are running and mining. Any of you guys have the same issue?
Somebody had a similar issue with one of their hashboards here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454765.0
Although it doesn't seem like there was a resolution..
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

Such a waste of money, time and energy.
10k!?
Give me a break.
jizzy87

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:04:39 AM

does anyone know how to set this up with antminer?
evgen999

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

I have the same issue. Do not know how to solve this problem. I sent an email to support of Innosilicon and wait for response. There is so low income from these miners and this problem in addition to it... It seems we made big mistake buying this noise shit...
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Hi Guys,
Looks like I got a bad A5 as well. I can log into the web console and configure it but it won't mine. Just spinning cursors on the status page. I attempted to flash the new firmware as suggested by Innosilicon tech support in an email but I'm not sure I was able to upgrade the firmware after following the all chinese instructions through google translate. Frustrating to say the least. Does this configuration look correct? I've got the same exact configuration running on my Antminer D3 with no issues.
Here are the three pools I have configured:

stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533#xnsub
17jGiesABTU8eDA4mNghe7a6G6oUKdMpau
miner01 c=BTC d=40

stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.granatgas-pool.info:1111#xnsub
Lfmp9GGBDcDuRBLVSH5CFJ9X3YHWfZsyEf
c=LTC d=16

stratum+tcp://x11.eu.nicehash.com:3336#xnsub
37CSWuJQgDxFcgYu7TWWrawWFKCxBUEFsn.InnoA5
x

All the lights appear on the hashboards and controller. The ethernet lights are flashing but no red or green led on the back is ever on.
Can someone explain a simple step by step way upgrade to the new firmware? This is what I did:

1. Burned .img file to TF card and inserted it into slot
2. uploaded G19 update to miner through web interface. It got up to 70% and then says "waiting for reboot"
3. waited a few minutes and then power cycled the miner
4. miner reboots and I connect directly to it with laptop reconfigure the IP address directly to be able to view it again on my network.
5. nothing changed.

Here's some screenshots of status etc

Any help and input is appreciated. thanks!

Only thing I can think, are you sure you can use the #xnsub on this miner? Try removing it, and then if it starts mining, then try putting it back and see if that's whats stopping you from being able to mine.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
dhb220

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

I had the same issues. When you flash the Miner, make sure you take note of the checkbox option before you load the file in the portal. I know my message is vague, I'll take a screenshot when I get home to clarify.

This resolved most of my issues. The dashboard will show stats about 60% of the time, but at least I can confirm that the miner is mining as expected.
jizzy87

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

#xnsub wont work with this miner remove then will work

Does anyone know how to get awesome miner to with this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: