Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I do not think that is going to happen, in order to understand bitcoin you need to first explain the economy and how it really works and this is something that 99% of the population do not know and are not interested to know so I doubt there is going to be a lot of interest at the moment in that course.

Why you need to go do deep into this. Bitcoin is just the currency and it will be treated the same way as USD or EURO or anyother currecny isbeing treated currency in Economics and other finical subjects. There is no need to introduce bitcoin as a subject.
Not true, bitcoin is not like any other currency, you cannot touch bitcoins, no country backs or prints bitcoin, bitcoins is decentralized, in order for people to understand these concepts you need to explain how currencies of the world works and how bitcoin is different and why that is a good thing.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I do not think that is going to happen, in order to understand bitcoin you need to first explain the economy and how it really works and this is something that 99% of the population do not know and are not interested to know so I doubt there is going to be a lot of interest at the moment in that course.
Bitcoin block-chain technologies can be taught in computer class. Students who opt for programming can be trained on how to make bitcoin like currencies and how they can develop altcoin and how the block chain works.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

for me it's good if the student will know or have a knowledge about bitcoin because they will know about the situation of their country. and also it is true that instead of wasting money and doing things that are not neccessary or that doesn't help the country to be rich teach them bitcoin system so that they are not foolish when they here the bitcoin and I believe that someday bitcoin will be the money in the next generations
Chienna

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

In our country bitcoin also not exist in education. It is never teach to every students. For me, you're right that bitcoin should teach in education because is very helpful and useful. You are right that it is more important to spend you time in surfing while earning to help your family than wasting your time in not important things online. So I will be glad if someone will decide to teach bitcoin in schools.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

In our country bitcoin also not exist in education. It is never teach to every students. For me, you're right that bitcoin should teach in education because is very helpful and useful. You are right that it is more important to spend you time in surfing while earning to help your family than wasting your time in not important things online. So I will be glad if someone will decide to teach bitcoin in schools.

Well I do not think that there is a need for a proper teaching of bitcoin to schools.  Anyone can learn it as long as someone will guide them. Even self learning is okay as long as that person can read and write and can understand things.  At first it seems complicated but it is really enjoyable and worth understanding.

As to sending yourself to college, it is a must.  On these days, having a degreebis a big advantage.  Finding a job is easy.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Bitcoin has not even been legalized still in our country.I heard that just now,colleges in some european countries have started to add bitcoin as a subject in their studies.Its a new technology which has created a revolution in the world economy.We may expect soon bitcoin to be added as an important lesson in universities all over the world.
Bitcoin is not teaching in my country because the reason why bitcoin is not legal in my country and i think is not a familiar nowaday, all course in college the purpose is the improvement of country but now bitcoin is not sure that he is stable today. Being a college student we need a extra income or source of income to continue our study by giving a financial. So other reason, in college they have a lot of course, so if bitcoin is teaching in college they have possibility that the student prioritizing this and he did not focusing in the stable job. Stable job improve our economy. Bitcoin is give a money in short period of time compare to the long term course and bitcoin is not totally sure that he is a stable job nowaday.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

In our country  govt. Made a course called it programming . its include web developing & coding . programming . but never heard about bitcoin course in any collage.  But it should be included . students need to know this important part so that they can start work  at 0 level.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

for now i think it is inappropriate since students will be focusing on earning money than studying. they're time would be divided instead of studying they would trying so hard to earn in order to buy everything they wanted. but it is a good idea to educate the tertiary level students about cryptocurrency because it a trend

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
Well, bitcoin in college is actually great idea and if they use it in college some students will get interested because some of them are open minded. In addition to that, if bitcoin will be in college I think it will become one of the courses and I think its related in economics.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Bitcoin in college is a great idea like making bitcoin as a study for a subject like economics because bitcoin has a little relationship with economics that it is also involved in making or earning money. If bitcoin was use in college maybe i will always listen to my teacher, so i could learn more things about bitcoin.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

I think that it is surely possible because it can consider as a part of the 21st century. We all know that in our time we are more exposed to technology or can be call as digital age. Bitcoin is related to economy therefore we have no excuse to study it in school.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
usman.temuri

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

There should be course or teenagers  ( collages student )
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

Bitcoin block-chain technologies can be taught in computer class. Students who opt for programming can be trained on how to make bitcoin like currencies and how they can develop altcoin and how the block chain works.

Indeed, the knowledge about blockchain technology do not have much in IT workers community, it also reason make the salary for rent them always higher than other field. Special, as the race to develop blockchain technology applied in practice began, we will see the salary of them will increase many more in future!
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
Well, bitcoin in college is actually great idea and if they use it in college some students will get interested because some of them are open minded. In addition to that, if bitcoin will be in college I think it will become one of the courses and I think its related in economics.

Yes bitcoin in college is a good idea but I think we can also learn about blockchain and bitcoin technology through internet. I was once an IT student and most of the time we research what we need to know about a certain programming code, as what I have observe we cannot learn everything from school. So I think its not really necessary to offer bitcoin in college.

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

I really understand what you are saying.
for now I have not heard any meteri about crypto in education.
I think in the future there will be a time to discuss the material about crypto.
the only thing that happens at the moment is the usual chat chats around college.
maybe later so hopefully.
Nazmul012

Activity: 799

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

Strongly  agree with you. if government  allow bitcoin then teach bitcoin in college or others  would be a good idea.  thus students can learn about bitcoin and earn from bitcoin and can help their family for economically. they also can play vital role for their county economically...

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:38:28 PM

indeed at any university in different countries, no one has made material about bitcoin as a course. However, in each country experts have begun to examine the functions and prospects of bitcoin on the global economy and even its effects for the future.
I heard that Australia was going to teach about bitcoins in her educational institutes (not sure at which level). Other than that, I have also been just reading threads saying, teaching bitcoins in schools etc but obviously nothing is gonna happen by discussing it here. However, I am in favor of this.
bubblebit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

Strongly  agree with you. if government  allow bitcoin then teach bitcoin in college or others  would be a good idea.  thus students can learn about bitcoin and earn from bitcoin and can help their family for economically. they also can play vital role for their county economically...

That's what I meant about teaching students and make them earned for their needs especially to lessen the burden of they're respected family to pay their bills on schools. A third world country like ours badly needs those money to go to schools. So if you have one, less students will be dropped out and more graduates that are now unemployed.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:08 AM

I second to this, It is very relevant in this generation especially the youth. Technology is commonly misused nowadays.  And I think that bitcoin is one of the things worth the time in using technology.
I agree in the idea of teaching bitcoin in college but maybe give a more objectives or goal that will make it very encouraging to be accepted. There must be a purpose.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

But even if you do that only a small subset of the human population will get to know about bitcoin, which is the one most likely to discover bitcoin anyway since they are the ones that are on top of every single new improvement on the field of computers and the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: