Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
Amakaamy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

I think it's a welcome idea if Bitcoin is taught in schools and colleges it will help the youth to be independent and responsible.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Yes, as a college student i need to earn more bitcoin instead you are applying as a working student in the restaurant. We need to be wise to get easy money but of course its up to you, if you really wanted to work literarily and when we think about work we all have different perspective or opinion in life so ill respect it...
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think one of the main reasons why bitcoin is not yet acknowledge or taught to us in our school is because of the fact that it is not yet legalized in our certain countries. We cannot expect meeting bitcoin on our schools if it's not yet legal within our areas. If ever bitcoin would get legalized around the world, including it in our education will surely be a good idea to avoid ignorance which may lead to troubles.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
You can only learn about bitcoin through self studying and researching. There's no formal education for bitcoin yet since it is not yet legal within our nations. If our generation would allow the implementation of bitcoin within studying, it will surely increase the proper usage of bitcoin and will help surely in avoiding further damage that may take place due to lack of knowledge.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Thats todays need to educate new generation with advanced technology or upcoming new techniques. Our new generation must be aware about future of currency and their advantages and disadvantages.
Gap between theoretical study and current or upcoming trends in technologies, is most important drawback of our todays educational system. So students of information technology also unaware about cryptocurrency and virtual currency. These currencies are future and this new generation will carry these technologies to higher level so they must be educate at their college and school level with these techniques.
So I expect this adaptation in educational system.
Also students must have enthusiastic attitude about new upcoming and current technology. If schools and colleges not included this upcoming and current technology in syllabus then students have to increase their knowledge through different sources. Students have whole world on their fingers i.e. on mobiles. They must use it to upgrade knowledge.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

In my country though most of the peaple have internet connection,still y didnt heard bout bitcoin. I think it is necessary that bitcoin hould be introduced in colleges as a course in colleges so that peaple may use it to become self sustained
I think collage is the best place to do advertisement of bitcoin because when we start discussing bitcoin in our collage so I’m sure that bitcoin will not only become popular but also its sure will be increased I remember when I was in collage so at that time a lot of my friends they join bitcoin just because of me because at that time I was the first one who was using bitcoin and when my friends come to know that my life is going to change so they all start joining.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:28:18 AM by jbautistangina

LOL,i never heard of that a digital currency school,but a technical analysis specialized in trading is possible to attain in some universities in some countries,but not BTC school alone?forex until now doesnt have any school for their traders,but who knows ? maybe in the future we will have a school or university in trading stocks/cryptocurrencies.

Zeer0

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

Well we can introduce Bitcoin to every eople who are interested...

No need to make curriculum in college.... but you can tackle them or make them as example in your subject.. .
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

I think that the most important problem that you cannot study about bitcoin is that someone have to create course to share his knowledge.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Teaching college graduates is fun and rewarding. Students will have more knowledge about bitcoin and the ability to make money. Not only that, the student's sense of financial autonomy will increase.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx
My country has not yet started teaching BTC but according to my personal opinion BTC should be introduced as a compulsory subject in every country . We all know that BTC is an asset and millions of people already started saving BTC for their children and future, so it becomes the necessity to know about this cryptocurrency because in the coming future BTC are going to be use for every transactions and I am completely agree with this ki instead of surfing for xxx students must be teach about BTC coz this is future.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

Bitcoin in colleges is a very welcomed idea as this will help enlighten young students about bitcoin and crypto currency at large. It will also expose them to the importance of investment as they would learn to analyze crypto currency and know which to invest in.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

Bitcoin is the technology of the century. Now many countries accept bitcoin.Bitcoin in college is very good idea to help the young students to learn more about bitcoin.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

It's my dream! I will be happy to get education! It's so interesting! In my country its impossible! I can call my country as Third world country because here we use all news very late! No...only not here...

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

Including the topic of cryptocurrency would be nicer than bitcoin only so students would learn holistically. Other suggestion of mine is a seminar of the "proper" use of internet for students to learn proper manners like not trolling around. This will not just benefit bitcoin but also our society.
tyremo

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

For the time being, there are no bitcoin-related courses or bitcoin-related majors in college, but it is believed that in the near future Bitcoin will be introduced into the relevant courses in finance.
usahaali03

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

This is what I always think about, but unfortunately in my country, bitcoin is still not officially accepted, and all the material in education is under the auspices of educational institutions run by the state government, so if Bitcoin wants to be put into educational material there must be a permit in advance from the highest institution.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

This is what I always think about, but unfortunately in my country, bitcoin is still not officially accepted, and all the material in education is under the auspices of educational institutions run by the state government, so if Bitcoin wants to be put into educational material there must be a permit in advance from the highest institution.

Actually, this is not a problem if the topic Bitcoin will just be touched along the way of a certain subject. Meaning to say, Bitcoin will not be officially recommended as one subject that must be taught to college. I believe teachers have a certain level of freedom in choosing some minor topics in the subjects they are teaching. And they could insert Bitcoin to it if they believe it is really relevant to the subject. Because requiring Bitcoin in colleges is really hard to happen considering that Bitcoin is a little bit revolutionary and against the current system.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

I think it will work specially on Information Technology related courses. Cryptocurrency is a great subject to be as it tackles about technology of bitcoin, a decentralized and secured system, aside from knowledge about it they will also benefit from it which is good for them.
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

For the time being, there are no bitcoin-related courses or bitcoin-related majors in college, but it is believed that in the near future Bitcoin will be introduced into the relevant courses in finance.
No, actually there is a courses in college that tech about bitcoin but it not teach about bitcoin technically but only teach about what effect of bitcoin to the world economy.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: