Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

it's good to teach it in college because students can learn how to earn money even when they are studying and make it part time job.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gracedungso

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Bitcoin will help students to waste their time, money and effort in more useful like be in a bitcoin.   
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

bitcoin in college so far my country is not taught, but for the future it may be better if bitcoin is studied in college

capsicumpepper

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

Sooner rather than later all colleges will do this. Great idea!
even it would be nice if bitcoin goes to high school in a science-related and information-related lesson, I strongly believe this is because bitcoin can be followed by most students in some high schools
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that
akiraminai

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

I don't think it will be introduced as a course in colleges. Courses being thought in college are government approved or basic outlines for studying. If bitcoin is accepted by the government in a certain country, maybe bitcoin will be inserted as a particular lesson in colleges such as IT and other computer related courses
crazykill182

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:28:26 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

I am also an Information Technology student but i didnt hear even a little thing about bitcoins.
I only know about it when i have a work and my officemate talk about it. Well for them they only know about it after searching how to get extra income.
So teaching it in college where the profession is not much related on the course and the school wont benifit from it i think they would not teach it.
emondot

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

there are some universities that make use of payments or transactions using bitcoin as in large countries in the world that have been granted permission for circulation of transactions using bitcoin, as is the case with developing countries it is not possible because many developing countries do not approve of transactions using bitcoin, and also many people who do not know much about bitcoin.
vanyashev48

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

In my opinion, the study of bitcoin as a crypto currency, refers more to the economic profile. Of course, there are still technical characteristics of the coin, which are unambiguous obsession with studying the IT sphere. Rather, in the programming of colleges that teach programmers, they can include the technology of blockchain, which is really valuable for future development.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

In my opinion, the study of bitcoin as a crypto currency, refers more to the economic profile. Of course, there are still technical characteristics of the coin, which are unambiguous obsession with studying the IT sphere. Rather, in the programming of colleges that teach programmers, they can include the technology of blockchain, which is really valuable for future development.

On my side, there's no issue whether bitcoin will be studied in economics or IT because it fits in all subjects. What I mean is, if we are going to think clearly, we are going to realize that bitcoin is a very broad topic. Yes it is related to economics and even IT. But it can also be relative to business. Or in statistics. Bitcoin is starting to become popular and profitable so everyone has to study about it. Much better if this will become a subject and be included in most college courses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
unggahr11

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

its a good idea if the bitcoin teach in college in the economics, management and bussiness, IT, and engineering. its good to be all the students or all people have a knowledge even a little bit in a bitcoin.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

It's crazy to think about how Bitcoin was invented way back in 2009 when smartphones were only just becoming prominent. I think if college students were to take advantage of their young age to invest into Bitcoin right now, they would definitely thank themselves for doing so in the future.
Why not. It’s an innovative idea to teach about bitcoins in collages. Students should now the importance of crypto currency and should now how it changed the world. It should be read in business schools and college administration should keep their students aware of the trends in price and investing opportunities. In this way we can promote business mindset in students. This would be much beneficial.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

in my country has not been applied knowledge about bitcoin officially. because basically bitcoin has not got legality here. even if there is a bitcoin course, it is limited to a group of bitcoin users who want to share information and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Making people aware of bitcoin has nothing to do with that of legalization of bitcoin. I really think that this is a very good idea to introduce the students of the college with this concept of bitcoin. This will for sure help in better understanding of how things actually work in the crypto world. Moreover, this will also help in having an option of investing their money and even making their lives very much comfortable too. This will also promote the usage of bitcoin too.
This is not difficult at all to understand the benefits of bitcoin trading. This means that we should teach our students about pros and cons of crypto currency to keep them up to date with new info. These things should be easy for teachers to teach because it is used in everyday life.

And is almost becoming a necessary to invest you money in digital currencies especially bitcoin because they are future of the world.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

bitcoin in college so far my country is not taught, but for the future it may be better if bitcoin is studied in college
I think collage is one of the best place to discuss about bitcoin because they all are young and they understand bitcoin easily and they all are using social media as well so first of all if they start advertisement of bitcoin so bitcoin will not only become famous but also its price will be high and secondly it will also help the students because bitcoin is for everyone those who want to join they can be rich.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

i think bitcoin is related for school and collage.how to learn about bitcoin currency must be important people.always many people disscussed btc.so every school and collage study bitcoin work is very helpfull in our country.it is a true bitcoin in college.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Bitcoin is the technology of the century. Now many countries accept bitcoin.Bitcoin in college is very good idea to help the young students to learn more about bitcoin.
There is no doubt in this fact that the worldwide acceptance of bitcoin is increasing with passage and people are really crazy about bitcoin now because of its high current prices and the success stories of people with bitcoin.

I am sure that in the coming decade, it will be made legal around the world because of the increase in the users of the bitcoin. People are much comfortable with bitcoin than banks and their day jobs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

its a good idea if the bitcoin teach in college in the economics, management and bussiness, IT, and engineering. its good to be all the students or all people have a knowledge even a little bit in a bitcoin.
I have a feeling that it will be included voluntarily by professors to their teachings even it's not yet credited or verified to add to the schools vocation and curriculum. I have shared it before few years ago while I was still in college and told my professors that it is going to be something new although it was just an idea to me before and I'm not fully dedicated to get into bitcoin before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:24 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 06:49:07 AM by Fappanu

So far isn't available on some places in my country but i think it is better to study bitcoin in college so that other students will be able to do their studies better. They've inspired those who have been successful since using most bitcoins. Bitcoin is better suited to business-related courses because bitcoin is based on business, investments, tradings, sellings, marketings and more courses related to bitcoin.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Bitcoin can be teach and be a topic in economics. Since Bitcoin changes and affect the economics growth and development of our industry. It also affects the currencies exchanges and the stock exchanges. And maybe it will be studied my business accounting or business management students because it is really related to their course. Building a business, investment , owning a business and alike.

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

In my country I think it was existing now. Honestly speaking, I saw a post of my classmate before where it talks about bitcoin, not only bitcoin but the whole cryptocurrency. It was said there that they are developing one wallet and I was just amazed because I never expect that. And never thought that teachers would accept it as a topic for their project.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: