Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:48:25 AM

It's will be amazing how someone said before - for what I need pay for courses if I can find a lot of info in google. Yes, you can but someone maybe need a teacher or IT guru that helps with basic knowledge  and step by step it can lead us to success. You know exists some IT- dead countries where people have no any idea what is this block chain and why it is great technology. I'll be happy to learn it  in university on legal basis  and pay for it in bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. Sweet dreams.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

Yes, that was a good suggestion, when  college students learn about bitcoin and earn bitcoin and have a profit, it will be a big help for them to sustain all the expenses for their studies and no need to asked for financial assistance from their parents, they can be indipendent.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
spend one month only to learn here to earn bitcoin and altcoin and the course you need here is call center agent info because you can apply that here,the good contructive english post here are wants of a campaign manager,the key here in bitcoin is read always read
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:19:26 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies courses are now being taught online and also offline in colleges in some countries

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

I disagree because bitcoin would not be a course. I guess bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will just be studied more by other people. They are also going to be curious if how this tokens are made and what are the things we needed in able to make one. But maybe it could happen in the near future, that bitcoin would be a course but ofcourse the goverment should accept first bitcoin inside the country in order to make this things happen.

Development of cryptocurrency like in programming would be a course, but learning how to used and be familiarized  with bitcoin should be included in secondary education in my opinion as an optional or elective subjects. Actually bitcoin has an easy learning curve especially  to millennials which are immersed with technology.
Nah! I still can't imagine how programming bitcoin can be a course in college. I think it is better that bitcoin could just be a topic in a programming language or a topic in one of their Economics class tight. There is not that much to learn in bitcoin that it should be required to make it as a course. A topic that will last a week will suffice I think to students to learn and understand most about bitcoin.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

Before it will be in college the country first must accept bitcoin payments using bitcoin.if that happen maybe college will have bitcoin subject and will learn the trading and cyrptocurrency.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

the only thing is BTC is created by people whose have knowledge about programing and etc..
we can also create one if we know how to start ..

the thing is education is the root for you to understand and learn things then apply it to real life
BTC cannot be a course if the Crypto curency is not stable and when it will gone
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

if government does not  legalize and support  in a country then it will not be easy for bitcoin.I doubt have bitcoin in college and computer courses with bitcoin learning inside of their study. we need to find  easy way to learn about bitcoin.I think bitcoin still not possible to be included in the learning of the younger generation. i think you  need to study and learn by internet surfing about bitcoin and everybody should sharing their thinking about bitcoin to among them.

rakib97

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

yea have course for net option but i don't know have a course for bitcoin. all student time spend social camping and blu film. if student know about bitcoin he don't wast her time. it not possible our country cause our country don't accept btc.
SHANTA

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

I like your sentiment and as I would like to think, Bitcoin does really have notoriety enough since 2009 and by thinking of it as,
I am thinking about the day, it is not so far away When bitcoin will be a subject of the talks in school among understudies. what's more, also, by finding out about Bitcoin innovation, they will have the capacity to make their future brilliant
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Not available in my country either but it looks like we are likely to get there and Lecturers in my business classes talk about it all the time and It looks a good prospect to spread the gospel and for the prices to keep going higher and higher
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

I' searching too. If there is any blockchain engineering course in any place in the world i'm ready to go and study it.
Yes it’s a great idea there is new field in business and all the institution all over the world would start this as degree so that people can learn and know how to trade in it, this will happen in near future as bitcoins are becoming famous as the time passes everyone want to study in it by watching result of investment in it.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

nope it will not be a course it is been years and if you have the basic knowledge and have an instinct of hardworking you can learn BTC in just DAYS.
like me I just learn by searching and exploring more especially here in BTC talk.org
So you do too
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:03:08 PM

Not available in my country either but it looks like we are likely to get there and Lecturers in my business classes talk about it all the time and It looks a good prospect to spread the gospel and for the prices to keep going higher and higher

so also in my country there seems to be no lesson to discuss in detail about the digital currency, maybe it is because the bitcoin legality in my country is still illegal.namun along with technological developments and the development of bitcoin i'm sure one day technology currency digital (in terms of this bitcoin) will be legal payment tool and can be used in many countries.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

Yeah I think that is a good idea. I am part of the new generation student and I hope that my school will have a course or subject that has a connect to the bitcoin. Bitcoin should teach in college students.
bebluegame

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Yes ... Bitcoin is for everyone anywhere, as long as it helps
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

For me , i agree with the adoption of Bitcoin to every country but i disagree with making Bitcoin a Course, If a person wants to learn Bitcoin they can search it in google, or come here in Bitcointalk.org and read all related topic about Bitcoin.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

it's good thinking. if any college learn about it student don't know only btc he know about world currency. he now world economic. many student spend her time Unnecessary if he know write way i am sure he don't spend her time. but have a problem many country don't accept bitcoin don't possible it this country.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:42:19 PM

For me , i agree with the adoption of Bitcoin to every country but i disagree with making Bitcoin a Course, If a person wants to learn Bitcoin they can search it in google, or come here in Bitcointalk.org and read all related topic about Bitcoin.

Sure thing, you are right.  Bitcoin shoulf not be made as a subject.  Just a part of discussion or a topic maybe in computer science because it would be a perfect example for students to be inspired in coding.  Plus it can be also discussed in finance subject because it is related or bitcoin is equals to money. 
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

no it is not available on my country yet because bitcoin still not popular in my country. bitcoin still a new thing for most of citizens in my country who majority not familiar with cryptocurrency. they focused on real money so don't have idea to apply bitcoin in college.
i never heard any university has cryptocurrency related department in faculty of technology. is there department which learn about cryptocurrency in any university guys? please give me information.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: