Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

If the schools implement this idea of teaching students with cryptocurrency I don't see any wrong effect on them. Let them have the knowledge and learned it that we have shared with other people here. I think this article is a good start that may help the parents and student knows a little bit about bitcoin here. I know it is not a new article but it would help us have a hint in the future that Japan in due time bitcoin education is no doubt a possibility.
Bitcoin being involved in college wasn't bad. If we only think that education is a key to success then, bitcoin will be one of the part of this success why?  In my country only few can attend college due to lack of financial support came from their parents. If the colleges would offer both academic and bitcoin in class, they would not only offer a academic excellence to their students but also a knowledge that would be very helpful to students when it comes to financial aspect.

Exactly my point, they can even have something to support they're studies at the same time learning. I'm not from a country with free tuition fee either so I feel those students hardship financially and they don't have any choice. They even go part time jobs just to support themselves to go to school. What is the difference between them. We must learned to accept that in reality money matters even in learning in universities and for them to have a better way of financial freedom, earning bitcoin can be an answer.
VegaAISolutions

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:32:38 AM

I can't possibly State how amazing it would be to have classes and cryptocurrency available at colleges of any sort. people don't understand what this technology is and the vast majority barrier to entry is ignorance to it's potential.

bubblebit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

You can't just insert bitcoin in any course or degree, to actually study cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies you'll need to have very smart teachers ( we only have a few worldwide) in addition to that i think some people actually study it if they do research on the cryptography and financial domain.

You mean we're smart here?, oh I don't know that. I am not very smart at all, I can even teach some of my friends about it. I didn't even mentioned that it must be imposed urgently, of course they need to strategically look for someone who are expert on this field. It is what evolution of mind made of, since before teaching new technology is one of the concept educations must adapt.
Bizrenz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:26:19 AM

adding it a course may not be suitable for as we know how volatile bitcoin is, I think trainings will be more suitable.thus adding it on lesson plans on subjects like economics might help young investors gain knowledge and confidence in investing to bitcoins.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

I think it will an extremely beneficial thing to the bitcoin in the first place and for all the world of cryptocurrency in a second place.
Since, the bitcoin has a real lack of media coverage and many people will start to use bitcoin if they heard about it properly.

Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

hello, it really would be a great course for economics, finance faculties. In Romania, many years ago they were in the Western European states. I hope the governments will understand the new wave and adopt bitcoin

Soul-Blink

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

For me, could be a good thing for those who want to create or invent different type of investing or procedure to save and earn a big amount of money. However, this also isn't the best thing to do as a college student because they need to focus on their course and the major subjects that they should know about. But this could also be a part of a subject about website creation and more.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

From the way you are suggesting, I assume you want a productive kind of people on the next generation. Actually it was a good idea and I also agree on this since several people had preferred to just play online games(I also play games on my school days so I know the feeling of being unproductive) instead of thinking how to earn money online.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

Bitcoin in college is a50-50 chance. Which mostly depend upon Academic interest. It can be an interesting subject in college. It helps students to konw about the online hidden currency and its uses. It can be take part a great role in their life.

Yes you're correct because not every countries in the world agrees with bitcoin some of them are banning bitcoin to their country. If there's any chance of teaching bitcoin in college it is a good start for the young people to earn something and doing something worthwhile.

Some other country is actually using bitcoins to buy goods like the restaurants in dubai, They have exclusive credit cards that they use to transfer crypto currency. In my university there is a lot of students who knew bitcoins but only using this forums and it was a mainstream to earn money in our school through this site.
For most of the users our forum serves as a base for the bitcoin usage. Everyone has the willingness to earn more and the same opportunity is provided through the forum. This makes people involve into the discussion and the with what they earn, tries the ways of using it.
It is a great idea to introduce it as a degree program it will help to those who have a lot of interest in it so this will be a better chance for them to groom their capabilities. And this will polish the skills who are in this field they can learn more so sooner or later this will be started as education all around the world.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
In my country there is not even education about Bitcoin. I know those who understand Bitcoin only learn it self-taught from the internet and some articles.
Yeah right, it would be great if Bitcoin was put into campus or school lessons. Because Bitcoin is a technology for the future.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:53:35 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 12:51:01 PM by Bakemat

I agree . this is what i want to teach bitcoin i college either in the subjects of economics or about the programming . bitcoin can give our daily needs for sure it can provide what you need and im sure that many students will love bitcoin if they have knowledge about in this if you put it on the subject economics then we must know why they used and if in the programming i think what are the sites and where its used it.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

hello, it really would be a great course for economics, finance faculties. In Romania, many years ago they were in the Western European states. I hope the governments will understand the new wave and adopt bitcoin
Bitcoin is very interesting to learn,  bitcoin is such as a solution to the world's troubled currency market's.  Global investors are preffer to choose something firmer than the promise of central bank because the troubled government's financial and credit will causing major problems for their currencies. So people should learning how bitcoin give the possitive impact and how to make it easier to accepted at all of countries of the worlds.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

not a bad idea. some countries btc is accepted as a legal.  in those countries btc information should provided among college and universal students through chapterwise as well as subjective and practical.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.

Well for me its kinda Ironic why should young people take abother course if in bitcoin they can actually profirable in a short period of time if it might be one of the courses isn't it? People tend to spend half of rheir life time for them to have a better fututre, then why to take another course if bitcoin can already gives an opportunity, what I am trying to say is it will not be a great idea if it will be a course since it involves a huge amount of many that may distract young people .
StarFlyer82

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

I really wished when I was in college that we talked more about crypto when discussing all things money and the monetary system in Economics. A lot of the older lectures just don't have knowledge of Crypto so they are afraid to open up a discussion on a topic that they are not completely familiar with.
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

very well i think its a really good idea to add BTC to college programs as the students will have an idea on how it works and how it can be useful for them to succeed in life so far i don't know any institution which provide course for btc but it can be learned from the INTERNET and i came to know that there are people who are offering course related to BTC for short term but they charge high fees
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

This is only possible when the government legalize the use of bitcoin in their country. and I doesn't see bitcoin included on a curriculum on college, maybe it can only be tackled on a certain subject such as economics.

I do not think that it really needs to be legalize in the country before anyone can earn bitcoins. But yes, In college it really needs to have an approval for the president before allowing bitcoins to be introduced in different universities and i think that it will focus on marketing courses.

Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

In my country there are no courses on studying crypto currency, but I think that it would be useful. Studying crypto currency will help students learn how to properly manage their finances.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:42:36 PM

No. We still don't have in our country maybe because it is not yet nationally encouraged but i think there are special course they can always attend to or short course/seminar something like that or tutorial. It is like turorial they do in some short courses in youtube and other social network.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

In my country to realize bitcoin college is almost impossible, because here are still many who are still not connected to the internet, and also to know the bitcoin they are still reluctant, here people want the instant course, a little complicated they do not want
Same is the condition I have in my country. Like about a quarter of population, they don’t access to internet or if they have they just don’t interested in some different, difficult and strange way of working. But as bitcoins are asking progress around the world, maybe it takes about few years then may we see bitcoin courses over here too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: