Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

Mostly the same at the moment - BTC prices falls - alt coins price falls as well.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If we do talk about Long term then Bitcoin would be the best choice and now is the best time to buy more cheap coins because later on prices would soar up high because after a dip because of this news there would really be a time on which price would recover up again and reaching new ATH on this year.I do have those feeling that we would achieve that price this is why bitcoin would be the best for long term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MisterKT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

I would suggest to buy in the following order:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:46:53 PM

The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
I usually buy altcoin at times of market decline and this has brought me a lot of profit because if Bitcoin is down, this is a sign that altcoin will also continually decrease and the speculation at that moment is extremely good.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:24:18 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
For me bitcoin and altcoins are same good but for a long term and much better to invest is bitcoin becuase i know that bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency so in the future i predict that the value of bitcoin $20000+ .
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:35:25 AM

I choose to invest altcoin truthfully if you want altcoin investment then you directly have invested bitcoin, because altcoin can be bought with bitcoin
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:36:42 AM

BITCOIN tat is the future continues to rise and the price value also

you can go with other kind of coins like ETH litcoin dodgecoin every coin that is popular now and has the potential keep it

the future of currency is near in the news articles and even the well known CEO's saying they have that kind of currency
hilarypolar

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:24:07 AM

If your idea is just to keep it, without any intention to trade, i would say that Bitcoin would be a wise decision. Im someone thats starting to trade and usually do it with small coins to get a faster result, so wouldn't recommend it. However if you see a coin that has a good protect and a product, and you truly believe in their potential (Be careful with scammers) you could invest there for a long term too Grin

just an opinion, in the end you decide what you like and feel more comfortable with Smiley
cryptokitty

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:15:28 AM

Why don't you have both? When you have your skills and assets that can support your idea for you to have a better investment.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:19:25 AM

I am much preferred with bitcoin, due to its significant increase at its highest rate compared to other alt coins, My second option is etherium has the potential to soar high, I don't mind the rest, Note: Let's be smart in investing alt coins we should have a deep understanding in running our business or else if it turns out to negligence all your effort becomes Zero value.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:52 AM

Altcoins and bitcoins are both better. I divide my fund and I invest it in altcoins and bitcoins. Long term investment is really effective to earn more money. I am happy because I see now the result of my investment in altcoins and bitcoins.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:16:14 AM

Why don't you have both? When you have your skills and assets that can support your idea for you to have a better investment.

Correct! Always diversify your investment in promising coins.
Having an investment in bitcoin and altcoin is like having a good sleep at night.
You can diversity it by 50% bitcoin and 50% in altcoin. Bitcoin should have the highest percentage among these as bitcoin have the highest value. You should also determine which coin you gonna hold for long and short term.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:28:20 AM

Investing on Altcoins or Bitcoin is depends on your wish.
- Altcoin: If you're looking for multiples profits , risky , you should choose this kind. Cause i will make an example for you to understand. If altcoins's price up x2 and Bitcoin's price up x2 so all the profit you have is x4... Easy right ? But altcoins investment is a short-term profit investment.
- Bitcoin: this is the safer way to investing. Bitcoin are getting some troubles for now but that's all . It gonna passes through and bounces back, investment of bitcoin is a long term investment.
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:39:52 AM

Find a dozen or so coins with bitcoin being about 15% to 50% of your portfolio.  I find altcoins the better investment if you know your coin... you should be able to get to know about a dozen coins real well and follow the community.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

i prefer both, bitcoin and altcoin because with bitcoin in my wallet, i can sell when the price is high and is the best investment for me. with altcoin, i can trying to increase my bitcoin amount. i know there is a time to see the altcoin price is jump to high and its my chance to sell in high price. but investment in bitcoin and altcoin have a risk especially when the price is down like few months ago and today.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

Find a dozen or so coins with bitcoin being about 15% to 50% of your portfolio.  I find altcoins the better investment if you know your coin... you should be able to get to know about a dozen coins real well and follow the community.

IF you know your coin. Altcoin supply is usually unlimited therfore making it an extremely risky investment. If you're feeling lucky then sure buy alts but it's a lot easier, on your stress levels too, to just buy BTC for the foreseeable future.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Loope

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

When we took of a better investment right now i prepared to bitcoin, cause bitcoin is worldwide currencies where in you have a right profitable. It is a good investment because there is a higher bitcoin today..in some country bitcoin are not popular there is an increasing value of bitcoin cause of a few members or few active participated..Therefore this is good and much better to invest especially..

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

Bitcoin is the best for long term investment  cause of its speculating strength all round the crypto market and all other coins are kind of looking to it. But putting part investment into altcoins is still good as for plan B.
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

For me choose Bitcoin for the long term investment because it is already established and stable it would be a good buy. But there are Alternative coins that are good as well you need to evaluate and choose which is the right one for a long term invesment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: