Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26338 times)
ricyptic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Both bitcoins and alt coins are good investments. No doubt on bitcoin because it is already established and keeps on goong strong. For the alt coins you have to choose and study first the one who has a big potential with a good project development.
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

I think it's different trading instruments. And you can invest in it simultaneously. I think, it can be useful sometimes to diversify your portfolio.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

If i noticed, investing in altcoins faster growth than bitcoin. Because volatility of altcoins in market is higher. That is, profit that maybe achieved even bigger.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

Why don't you have both? When you have your skills and assets that can support your idea for you to have a better investment.
Now you are generalizing and your advise may sound confusing for anyone who may need it. Not altcoins are good for investment and anyone should sure research properly on the coin they are purchasing before even doing so at all. You should check bittrex or other exchange later and understand what some coins are just basically good for is pump and dump.
cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

In my opinion if investor buy bitcoin with fiat now is not best option, but keep bitcoin is best option for long term. However some altcoin also worth to keep, but altcoin really need more time to hit higher price
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:34:45 AM

bitcoin invest is always better but alt coin is most profitable is you can select good coin. i suggest for eth invest. eth is perfect for long run and it price regularly increase. i think next year it price can be double. other you can buy waves and next. this coin have a good future.
You may be right, but I will slightly contradict to what all you have said. I think so that Bitcoin is more profitable both in short as well as long term investment. On the other hand, ETH too is profitable but you never know when the market of ETH will drop down to zero. You need to be very much careful before making a decision.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Both of them. Many people became rich because of the altcoins and bitcoins. Maybe in the near future I will become also rich person because of the bitcoins and altcoins.
I think as far as profit is concerned, both altcoin and Bitcoin are equally profitable. The only thing which matters is what you have in your mind like whether you are going for short term investment or long term investment. Based on that, you need to choose either of both.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

I can't understand why is it necessary to choose one among this instruments. You can buy bitcoin and some prospective altcoins in one moment.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:56:36 AM

I can't understand why is it necessary to choose one among this instruments. You can buy bitcoin and some prospective altcoins in one moment.
ya. people say don't put all eggs into one basket. but they still want invest into 1 coin to get huge profit

kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

NEM price rose from around 6,000 satoshis up to 7,100 satoshis earlier today. To set up key resistance and support points, we will plot a Fib retracement between the low recorded on July 10, 2017 (4,752 satoshis) and the high recorded on August 3, 2017 (9,007 satoshis) (look at the below chart). Note that NEM price is currently testing the resistance around 7,382 satoshis (38.2% Fib retracement). If this resistance level is broken, we can see NEM rise towards the next resistance level around 8,003 satoshis. The bullish signals shown by both the William’s Alligator and MACD indicators, indicate that NEM price will likely breach this key resistance level. So you can try this one.
Rhum142

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

This is a fallacy, profit comes from the percentage increase in the coins value. A lower price coin doesn't make it any more likely to moon. A lower market cap coin has a higher chance to moon since it doesn't take as much capital inflow to move the price.
To answer op question I would diversify into both coins but what I hear you asking is what coin offers most value at today's price. Bitcoin has taken a huge jump recently and it may be due a correction whereas litecoin has been moving sideways and could break out soon.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

I think that you should diversify your portfolio between Bitcoin and altcoin. This diversification will reduce the market risks and help you earn high returns in the long run. Invest 50 percent in Bitcoin and the rest in altcoins like ethereum and monero.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

I think that you should diversify your portfolio between Bitcoin and altcoin. This diversification will reduce the market risks and help you earn high returns in the long run. Invest 50 percent in Bitcoin and the rest in altcoins like ethereum and monero.

Ethereum and Monero are both high market cap coins already aswell... I'd say go for 50% in BTC/ETH/XMR and the other 50% in smaller cap coins with good projects and good popular opinion/good dev team: OMG, Ark, Lisk, FUN - do your own research before making up your mind!

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

If Bitcoin is bullish, better invest in altcoins. As Altcoins grows faster than BTC. Once you reached the top, sell your Altcoins to Bitcoins. The result is more Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is bearish. Better stay your Bitcoin as Bitcoin. Or sell your Bitcoin to USDT coin.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:06:09 AM

For long run i would prefer btc if you are person who only wants profit and doesn't have the patience to wait then go with btc. Btc will provide you $100 per month but alts will give you loss every month or your initial value will decrease but for alts it suddenly rises and gives your profit more than btc check eth , ltc , neo , xem , xmr so many are there you just need to wait for that opportunity to show up.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

If you want really do the long term investment then my suggestion for you to buy bitcoin only because here with bitcoin investment you will jave 100% surity that your investment is safe and there no chance to loss the principal investment but it will really take more long time to increase the price because bitcoin is already at High rate and it will take 1-2 years to turn into double .
But here if you want invest for 5-6 months then you should go for the investment in the Etherium coin , dash coin , bitcoin cash , rdd , Digibyte etc .
These are those coins which are available at very less prices than what the actual rate we can see for them , so it is really a better opportunity for you to make investment now .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:40:48 AM

What should comes to mind when you think of investment is profit on your investment and the risk involved. There is always need for one to diversifies his/her investment in other to reduce the risk of losing significant percent of your investment capital. I will recommend spreading your investment to Bitcoin and other altcoin that are less risk with profit potential.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

It's bitcoins. Only a very small percentage of altcoins that does have a real project for the future and the rest are worthless.
Most of the people are afraid of bitcoin in these days because the price is very variable, and it is due to some decisions which damage the value of bitcoin in the market. That’s why the price of one bitcoin feels down to almost 2900 from 2700 dollars, but it regains its position in the market and the price once again reached more than 4000 dollars. There is lot of currencies in the world but bitcoin is the best.

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:50:56 AM

For me choose Bitcoin for the long term investment because it is already established and stable it would be a good buy. But there are Alternative coins that are good as well you need to evaluate and choose which is the right one for a long term invesment.
I would prefer bitcoins because profit rate is higher in bitcoins than any other cryptocurrency so my advice is to put your money into bitcoin rather than any other currency because it give huge profit than any other and join the caravan of profiteers of bitcoins.
gekon

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

Bitcoins or Altcoins have their own advantages and disadvantages. You need to choose which advantages fit with you and which one isn't . And which disadvantages you can overcome it.
-Bitcoin : Have a surely valuable for now even the volatility is very high but it's the best coin for now. Most the time valuable didn't change much.
-Altcoins: Not surely valuable but it can be raise much if it suitable with the market.
So choose the right one that can give you profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: