Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:29:02 PM

I think a better long-term investment is BTC because its prices are stable and tend to go up, unlike other coins whose prices can go up and down by 50% even more.
for more details you can see how coinmaketcap develops the value of bitcoin from year to year.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

I think a better long-term investment is BTC because its prices are stable and tend to go up, unlike other coins whose prices can go up and down by 50% even more.
for more details you can see how coinmaketcap develops the value of bitcoin from year to year.
Yes for long term investment i will also like to choose bitcoin as bitcoin price can still increase too much therefore we should invest money in bitcoin right now for a long time if we want to get a good return from investment in bitcoin. Short term investment is also good but it is more risky as compare to long term investment.
GamesBooster

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:23:19 AM

At the moment I think investing in altcoin is more appropriate and profitable. Because bitcoin is very expensive and altcoin is the lowest price in the past few months. This is a good time to buy into altcoin and wait for it to rise.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
for me its better to invest in alts because so far bitcoin has a huge price that almost cant afford of low capital investor.try to invest in litecoin and ethereum .being in lower spot but has a potential to bloom in long term.im confident that in maybe 3-5 years thier value will become x3 to x5 as what thier price right of this time.but its your prerogative .do some research and analysis so you wont blame anyone if you fails
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
if the case is long term, investment i think it;s best to choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is much more stable than other altcoins out there, because by now bitcoin should be more stable now and bitcoin now is being used all around the world especially in businesses, so bitcoin is the best option so far.
According to my own opinion you need to invest in different place your money because if you face loss from one place then you can recover it from other place.Bitcoin is the better place for investment while in altcoin I think etherum is now a days the best coin for the investment.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

If you ask me about investment for the future, my answer is alway Bitcoin. You will be never regret your choice.
This is a fallacy, profit comes from the percentage increase in the coins value. A lower price coin doesn't make it any more likely to moon. A lower market cap coin has a higher chance to moon since it doesn't take as much capital inflow to move the price.
To answer op question I would diversify into both coins but what I hear you asking is what coin offers most value at today's price. Bitcoin has taken a huge jump recently and it may be due a correction whereas litecoin has been moving sideways and could break out soon.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because as a main of crypto currencies bitcoin is more stable than its derivatives.
Beside it, bitcoin is a global currency with a wider reach without knowing national borders.
In trading bitcoin has been known and accepted earlier than altcoin

The number one Crypto currency in the world is Bitcoin, and it is also the first to be released. I believe about 90% of the people that are getting into the crytpo world are doing so mostly because of bitcoin and not altcoins. So every time, bitcoin continues to be the number one choice for investment when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I will also choose to trade or invest only on bitcoin than altcoins.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

I would go for bitcoin it is the right time to invest in bitcoin at present. However other altcoins also available, the price of bitcoin is unbeatable. Bitcoin is good for long term investment. Because in future bitcoin will survive the world._

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

What coin you can recommended to invest for a long time?
emanbea1234

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:31:06 PM

much better to invest for now bitcoin because bitcoin for now is low price if buy for now bitcoin you gain a big bitcoin and if pump next day or next month your bitcoin is big.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2142

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:00:07 AM

Yes at this time, bitcoin is high and it seems altcoin is an alternative investment in it because altcoin price is currently declining and time is right to buy it, but it certainly needs research about altcoin which will become the investment destination. The research in choosing altcoin as an investment certainly creates an opportunity to benefit from that investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:29:31 AM

I would suggest buying altcoins. There are many lot of altcoins that have potential now. You can select upto Top 50 in the coinmarketcap, you can select those coins that is still undervalued and have a low supply, because they may have the potential to boom.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

I am not sure with altcoins now
Bitcoin is like on the move,
I expect that it ll still go higher. HODL BTC or buy more Smiley
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:51:45 AM

There's many altcoin thats good for longterm that gives you high profit in the future. This coin possible you can buy waves, ethereum , dash, monero , zcash ,litecoin , qtum and komodo you can pick some of this coin and for sure some of them are increase the price.
... ...

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:16 AM

If you want a long-term  and very safe investment you should choice bitcoin. Different from altcoin, usually altcoin will not last long enough . While bitcoin has an increasing trend every year, so you do not have to worry about bitcoin values. If you can be patient then you will get a huge profit.But look from the short time ,bitcoin is not the best choice to make big profits.
ahkiatt

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:23:58 AM

If I were you I'd go in a bit of both. Bitcoin and a few other altcoins that I have researched and trust
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

If I were you I'd go in a bit of both. Bitcoin and a few other altcoins that I have researched and trust

If a person is new to crypto investments then first start with bitcoins because it is safer in crypto world. But if you have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can able to do a research then can find few good altcoins also for long-term profits. We never know how things will change in future so it is always good to diversify your funds than keeping all in one single coin. I have invested in Bitcoins, Waves, IOTA, NEM, ETH, XRP, ETC, LTC and in some other coins as well. But I have collected all these coins at very lower prices than current market price.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:33:54 AM

Both Bitcoin and Altcoins are good investment. Its good to set aside funds for Bitcoin and Alts. If you have $1,000 to invest in Cryptos, I suggest set aside 60% to Altcoins and 40% to Bitcoin. You'll be surprised to see that your profits with investing in Alts are bigger than Bitcoin. There are times Altcoin price moves more than Bitcoins.
paradoxlost

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:37:45 AM

I just bought 300 eos at the end of october when they were at 80 cents per. Now its at 2.04$. I think they have a few good solutions to some problems, and have enormous investment into it in multiple areas of development.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

Both Bitcoin and Altcoins are good investment. Its good to set aside funds for Bitcoin and Alts. If you have $1,000 to invest in Cryptos, I suggest set aside 60% to Altcoins and 40% to Bitcoin. You'll be surprised to see that your profits with investing in Alts are bigger than Bitcoin. There are times Altcoin price moves more than Bitcoins.

This is true, you need to look at the current market cap and with right call in certain moment you profit is much bigger then with bitcoin.
Some do same like you mentioned others are more focus on altcoin and profit then return to bitcoin, they have some amount that they want to exchange later.

Many focus on this type to invest bitcoin in large margin to some alt and when price starts to go down they sell.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: