Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 119804 times)
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:55:30 AM

Is there anywhere we can see the difficulty as a function of time?
I have a theory...
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

There is a really neat feature here on SMF called "ignore".  I clicked Ignore underneath Coinpimps name.  Just click it and you will never see one of pimps posts again!

I clicked it.  Go ahead coinpimp, spam as much as you want now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
coinpimp321

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:01:07 AM

There is a really neat feature here on SMF called "ignore".  I clicked Ignore underneath Coinpimps name.  Just click it and you will never see one of pimps posts again!

I clicked it.  Go ahead coinpimp, spam as much as you want now.

Youtube, twitter, facebook, wordpress, so many places to educate the Christian on how to discern cryptocurrencies.

Cant hide the Truth

You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:01:21 AM

I have a theory...

Unfortunately its possible but a little convoluted.  There is bitnet, utils, rpc commands, manual commands.
The manual way to do it is "showblock 2000, showblock 2001, showblock 2002"etc.

Happy merchant wrote a script for this that will create a report for you:

https://github.com/happy-merchant/biblepay_rpc

Let me know if you need something specific and I can add a report to the rpc for you in the next version.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:02:54 AM

Further more Rob

Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit.
On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

We are still checking the biblepay.org homepage for an update on that investor informational package
bitcoincidence
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1075

goodbye sweetest cat of em all

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:05:53 AM

Will you also release a satanic coin to restore the balance between evil and good?

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:07:03 AM

I have a theory...

Unfortunately its possible but a little convoluted.  There is bitnet, utils, rpc commands, manual commands.
The manual way to do it is "showblock 2000, showblock 2001, showblock 2002"etc.

Happy merchant wrote a script for this that will create a report for you:

https://github.com/happy-merchant/biblepay_rpc

Let me know if you need something specific and I can add a report to the rpc for you in the next version.

Thanks Rob, I'll take a look. I just have a theory that there are more miners during weekends when people are home more and can leave computers on for longer.
Probably nothing, but it would be interesting!
Thanks
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:34:28 AM

when you dont have an answer to an inquiry  , attack the questioner. ad hominem

We still need from you some kind of investor information page. if you legally dont want to be accountable to a 'prospectus' thats fine.

but post something up publically.

You are after all standing to raise at least over $150,000. maybe much much more.

I'm not sure if there is an outside "investor" but if there already is one, then what good is a prospectus or investor information page.  Put another way, if you start a business and you and I know each other, and you say, "hey west, I'm needing some help with this business and finances", at that point I ask the questions I need to feel good with the investment and it's done.  No other document needed.

I don't know of any overt moves to reach investors at this point.  Granted, if the coin were to break down walls like Bitcoin, then yeah, investors would start to notice us.  But again, have you ever seen a investor information page for BTC, XRP, ETH or any other big coin?  You know, the ones that make up 90% of the $200B dollar crypto world?  Why you would expect a project that is in it's fourth month and valued at less than two block rewards of BTC makes me wonder why you are so adamant?

As far as standing to raise $150,000, I question if you understand the principle of masternodes?  The masternode "cost" should be looked at more like a security deposit.  You retain ownership of the cost, it is just frozen while you run the masternode.  But you can release it and do whatever you want with it at any time.  If you understood this, it's not meant to demean you, just I cannot understand where the high dollar figure comes from given the number you cite is within $25,000 of the total valuation of the minted coins.  With no premine, no Dev reward, the only perk the Dev got was to get in on the ground floor so to speak when basic hardware gave very good returns for a week or two.

Yes, a coin based on a religious text does make the bar a bit higher.  But to date, the Dev has been very responsive on most issues and has brought the coin from nothing to where it is.

So, two final points:

One: As far as Biblepay, or any cryptocurrency, as a investment (from the classically understood definition), don't risk more than you can afford to lose.  And ultimately consider it highly speculative.

Two: If you cannot be satisfied with the answers you have gotten, understand there's basically one person running the show right now.  So after your point has been made accept the answers even if you don't agree, or don't accept them and move on to one of the thousand other coins.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:52:37 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 06:42:42 AM by aikida3k

Tinkerers Anthem:
https://soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/encroachment

====

I think Slashdot.org has some smart people on it,
But look at the comments about Bitcoin:
https://yro.slashdot.org/story/17/11/08/1916236/nearly-a-third-of-millennials-say-theyd-rather-own-bitcoin-than-stocks
Id say 90%++ do not believe in Bitcoin, and these are technically inclined folk.

Vice President at my job laughed at me when I brought up investing in Bitcoin,
he has some background in Economics and has a Computer Science degree and is going to a top grad school.
He told me none of his smart friends are talking about cryptocurrencies and Im the only one he knows who is invested.

The personal finance subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/) deletes comments about investing in Bitcoin,
and even bans people who talk about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/75yuoz/rpersonalfinance_when_you_tell_them_youve/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7a39ad/i_guess_rpersonalfinance_didnt_like_my_advice/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/79i1oc/why_does_rpersonalfinance_get_so_upset_when_post/

====

Adoption Curve

https://i.imgur.com/VW4VBxA.jpg

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/264519/26736731/1450230136160/adoption_of_tech_no_title.jpg

Slashdot (where is cmdrtaco?!?), your boss and his friends, all of that is good news.  If everyone was excited and bullish about cryptocurrencies, there would be no one left to buy and the trend would be in its late stages.  If there are many skeptics yet, that is good, because that means there are still people to change their mind about cryptocurrencies.  The charts of many of the top coins are bullish, too.  They show buying rushes followed by consolidation, followed by more buying rushes.  There are lots of these:  https://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/cotd/answ20090105.aspx

IF bitcoin were to follow its current regression slope, the price would project to be somewhere between 8300-10500 by early February.  
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/2Oxn8nBg/
That is if it keeps its current slope.
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

when you dont have an answer to an inquiry  , attack the questioner. ad hominem

We still need from you some kind of investor information page. if you legally dont want to be accountable to a 'prospectus' thats fine.

but post something up publically.

You are after all standing to raise at least over $150,000. maybe much much more.

I'm not sure if there is an outside "investor" but if there already is one, then what good is a prospectus or investor information page.  Put another way, if you start a business and you and I know each other, and you say, "hey west, I'm needing some help with this business and finances", at that point I ask the questions I need to feel good with the investment and it's done.  No other document needed.

I don't know of any overt moves to reach investors at this point.  Granted, if the coin were to break down walls like Bitcoin, then yeah, investors would start to notice us.  But again, have you ever seen a investor information page for BTC, XRP, ETH or any other big coin?  You know, the ones that make up 90% of the $200B dollar crypto world?  Why you would expect a project that is in it's fourth month and valued at less than two block rewards of BTC makes me wonder why you are so adamant?

As far as standing to raise $150,000, I question if you understand the principle of masternodes?  The masternode "cost" should be looked at more like a security deposit.  You retain ownership of the cost, it is just frozen while you run the masternode.  But you can release it and do whatever you want with it at any time.  If you understood this, it's not meant to demean you, just I cannot understand where the high dollar figure comes from given the number you cite is within $25,000 of the total valuation of the minted coins.  With no premine, no Dev reward, the only perk the Dev got was to get in on the ground floor so to speak when basic hardware gave very good returns for a week or two.

Yes, a coin based on a religious text does make the bar a bit higher.  But to date, the Dev has been very responsive on most issues and has brought the coin from nothing to where it is.

So, two final points:

One: As far as Biblepay, or any cryptocurrency, as a investment (from the classically understood definition), don't risk more than you can afford to lose.  And ultimately consider it highly speculative.

Two: If you cannot be satisfied with the answers you have gotten, understand there's basically one person running the show right now.  So after your point has been made accept the answers even if you don't agree, or don't accept them and move on to one of the thousand other coins.

i care not what other cryptos are getting away with from non-existent regulations. that seems to be counter argument always. its the wrong standard to go by. you put the Bible in the project (literally in its hash), you better establish an order of accountability above the rest. forum posts peppered with teases and non specifics are like some underground party people are looking to get into. i get it - the more elusive the scheme the more allure and perceived value it tries to conjure

im not sure your math adds up. and i dont know how you can know much Dev (plus partners) have mined ahead of people or currently. Its impossible to know. Obviously Dev isnt stupid and has designed an investment scheme that requires 1.5 million coins (it was 500k, then 1.1 mil, then time to get that xmas bonus so 1.5 mil). The only way to provide people coins to buy those coins is to have them for sale across multiple accounts/miners. Its really not that difficult to see through.

Now you may say, how can "poor o' solo Dev" be able to pull that off, it would cost so much money. The fact is that anyone a year or two ago cognizant of bitcoin could have easily horded a lot and now have LOTS of money to use. In other words USD has deflated drastically and now BTC is king. So a $20 BTC coin can buy $7k of resources. You only need 6 months for the final 'master node' pump/dump scheme. So perhaps a $40 investment in BTC can yield you the mining hash (and thats probably exagerated)

the other tip off is how experienced the Dev is. He obviously appears to have worked with crypto and possible did another coin venture prior to this. So its a hash/rehash.

Keep in mind that these are questions that go through my mind. a simple document with a real person behind it would aliveiate worries of a flyby night operation using the Bible/orphans as its cover. also make masternodes more accesible to the public and not the pyramid investment that is being proposed

To the point of masternodes being a deposit account. what does that matter? the point is to sell the tokens for btc! of course you can keep the tokens! print them out and stuff them in your mattress. its just play money.
the game is to print tokens out of then air (via mining) and sell the hot potato to the next person with real money. and give them confidence the token will be worth something 10-100x in the future.

ferohers

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:30:27 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:40:54 AM by ferohers

And what is the problem this coin wil solve placing it on blockchain.

None. If donating to orphans is the 'killer feature' of biblepay, you can recreate it with a branded Dash wallet. Because under the hood that is what powers biblepay.

No need to even create your own coin, code base, master nodes, miner network or anything. Just use the same Dash blockchain, the same dash token, and add a send to orphan fund button in the software.

No need for a special 'biblepay' currency. not limited to 1 exchange. and a user base of 900+ miners who dont really use the token but just mine it to sell it. And you keep using Dash currency that is worth $300 not 0.00009. No specialized stores to buy amazon affiliate goods. Traded dash for btc at any major exchange and do what you want. and Dash continues its development with a huge developer base so the code base is more advanced and maintained and open to scrutiny

When you pay someone the software asks you if you want to donate a percentage to the charity of the month. Then it takes your balance, splits a payment to the intended address and the orphan address. Its exactly the same way it works today when you are in a grocery store and it asks you if you want to donate to the 'children's' fund before giving you your final tally.

Thats literally all it takes to implement a feature that donates to an orphan fund.

I was being rude to the Satoshi guy and that situation made a bit sad. Here it goes again. I was not aware that Dash was about Christianity. Did I miss a meeting or you missed a major point about Biblepay?
If I wanted to use Dash, I would be using it. I just need a credit card with enough limit. I support Biblepay developer with everything I can because he is a brother to me in Christ.

There were a few handful of Christians in the beginning. Most of them tortured and killed where I live now and still I face daily threats and insults which noone should face. Do I just leave my belief to stop others to threaten me? I do not think it is even possible.
0.0009  - 0.00014 might help this community to gather people who really want to involve and support the project from bottom of their heart.

We need more developers like Rob, we do not need huge developer base. we are simple and want to help orphans. Did this coin have the target of reaching 100$ value and couldnt manage that?

300$ dash or 7000$ bitcoin and all the talk around it really does not touch me. We are not trying to get rich here. I hope you understand.

GreyModeI

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:48:46 AM

Great projet! Really concrete :-)
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:21 AM

BIBLE_PAY

hi,can i ask... my friend mining on pool with nick:majko miner:marko and his total balance is still 0 and immature balance falling without coins in total balance
can you help .... he started mine 4 days before  Undecided

thanks

ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

BIBLE_PAY

hi,can i ask... my friend mining on pool with nick:majko miner:marko and his total balance is still 0 and immature balance falling without coins in total balance

thanks

Looks like you have it figured out, your friend is at 62 shares. 
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

And what is the problem this coin wil solve placing it on blockchain.

None. If donating to orphans is the 'killer feature' of biblepay, you can recreate it with a branded Dash wallet. Because under the hood that is what powers biblepay.

No need to even create your own coin, code base, master nodes, miner network or anything. Just use the same Dash blockchain, the same dash token, and add a send to orphan fund button in the software.

No need for a special 'biblepay' currency. not limited to 1 exchange. and a user base of 900+ miners who dont really use the token but just mine it to sell it. And you keep using Dash currency that is worth $300 not 0.00009. No specialized stores to buy amazon affiliate goods. Traded dash for btc at any major exchange and do what you want. and Dash continues its development with a huge developer base so the code base is more advanced and maintained and open to scrutiny

When you pay someone the software asks you if you want to donate a percentage to the charity of the month. Then it takes your balance, splits a payment to the intended address and the orphan address. Its exactly the same way it works today when you are in a grocery store and it asks you if you want to donate to the 'children's' fund before giving you your final tally.

Thats literally all it takes to implement a feature that donates to an orphan fund.

I was being rude to the Satoshi guy and that situation made a bit sad. Here it goes again. I was not aware that Dash was about Christianity. Did I miss a meeting or you missed a major point about Biblepay?
If I wanted to use Dash, I would be using it. I just need a credit card with enough limit. I support Biblepay developer with everything I can because he is a brother to me in Christ.

There were a few handful of Christians in the beginning. Most of them tortured and killed where I live now and still I face daily threats and insults which noone should face. Do I just leave my belief to stop others to threaten me? I do not think it is even possible.
0.0009  - 0.00014 might help this community to gather people who really want to involve and support the project from bottom of their heart.

We need more developers like Rob, we do not need huge developer base. we are simple and want to help orphans. Did this coin have the target of reaching 100$ value and couldnt manage that?

300$ dash or 7000$ bitcoin and all the talk around it really does not touch me. We are not trying to get rich here. I hope you understand.

Thank you Ferohers!  Lets remember our roots.  And I'm sorry to hear about the Christian oppression in your part of the world.  

Let's think about that, all of us who live in our glass houses in the US, if you want to serve Christ and KNOW him, you need to be comfortable living outside and helping your Christian brothers and sisters.  Prepare for the Tribulation and thank God every day while we still have the internet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Yes, lead dev has founded a successful cryptocurrency project and maintains it with 5 devs currently.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

BIBLE_PAY

thanks

He has no work in the work table.  You should go over his house and find out if you can get him in the leaderboard.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
GeniusX

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

Hi, Rob. I have 3.5 m BBP , with this amount how much BBP i can earn with masternodes. I can buy 3 i think. I believe this project before the begining as you know.Good Luck.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Hi, Rob. I have 3.5 m BBP , with this amount how much BBP i can earn with masternodes. I can buy 3 i think. I believe this project before the begining as you know.Good Luck.
Can someone help GeniusX?

Here is the ROI sim I posted yesterday:

http://pool.biblepay.org/docs/roi.htm

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:30:02 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 02:44:35 PM by slovakia

BIBLE_PAY

thanks

He has no work in the work table.  You should go over his house and find out if you can get him in the leaderboard.

he is in leaderboard  majko!!! and mined 0 BBP for 4 days ... his total balance is 0   ... 54shares=block distribution=his name is in list.... for 4 days nothing in total balance?  ... bug is on your side with pool...please,where is mistake

2nd day

4st day

where the coins disappear???

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: