Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 119794 times)
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:49:17 PM

Looks like you have to pay a fee
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Looks to be around $2500 USD

You missed one zero there buddy. Grin It's $25,000.

Silly me Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oliwer21

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

I think there is more than likely the issue is that the pool does not take difficulty into consideration.  If you have a high hashrate it will give you higher difficulty shares yet it treats your shares no differently than lower difficulty shares.  I think that is why running multiple dameons helps.  You are essentially saturating your system's cpu and in the process submitting more low difficulty shares.  This is just a guess though. For awhile I thought it was the pool not sending work quick enough but cpu usage seems to be stable.  The question then becomes, what is the sweet spot to hash the most shares without increasing difficulty?  This is all speculation though as you can't even see the miner in action.  Kind of ironic that the goal is to stop farm styling mining yet there is only one pool making it difficult to solo mine.
Maybe youre right but with no info from devs we only can guess Cry
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:01:45 PM

and again no answers why 2core got better results in mining like my 2x 10cores/20HT Intel Xeon 2630V4

biblepay beware beware on your announces ,this forum is strong tool for our miners: if wont be miners wont be BIBLEPAY ...

we want answer why 2core is better like 10core?

I know you want answer from developer but I will explain

The idea of Biblepay was to make it difficult for farm style mining operations to mint the majority of the biblepay coins. It is the algorithm itself that makes 10 cores less efficient than 2 cores, or something you would have on an old laptop. The idea is to make it so the average person with a simple cpu can have a shot at mining it fruitfully.
I would agree with it, but its hard to belive in that when both are working on 100% usage... and you can have bigger hash on 10 core cpu. You have lower hps2 on pool co i dont think its wallet issiue...

I think there is more than likely the issue is that the pool does not take difficulty into consideration.  If you have a high hashrate it will give you higher difficulty shares yet it treats your shares no differently than lower difficulty shares.  I think that is why running multiple dameons helps.  You are essentially saturating your system's cpu and in the process submitting more low difficulty shares.  This is just a guess though. For awhile I thought it was the pool not sending work quick enough but cpu usage seems to be stable.  The question then becomes, what is the sweet spot to hash the most shares without increasing difficulty?  This is all speculation though as you can't even see the miner in action.  Kind of ironic that the goal is to stop farm styling mining yet there is only one pool making it difficult to solo mine.

No this is not the case (LOL, what kind of pool would that be).  No the pool hands out equal difficulty work to everyone.  As you solve the shares, the work is checked against biblepay to make sure your solution is not only a good hash, but matches the solution in biblepay for the original problem.  Then you receive credit for the share.

If you were to ask me if we have a speed inconsistency problem, let me say this:  I see absolutely no problem in the measurement of HPS or the reward in HPS2 per CPU class in the pool.  What I find unusual is how windows machines can achieve an HPS2 of almost as high as linux machines, with HPS showing much lower than than linux HPS.  That is it that is my only inconsistency on my mind.  Everything else Im happy with, as we are promoting fair mining shares per node.

As far as the pool helping, I think the pool provides a fair avenue for mining.  Without it you would be out there solo mining.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
calxibe

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:48:00 AM

Could it please be added a version number to the wallet download button at http://biblepay.org/ ?

Currently i'm downloading every day and look at the file details to see if there is a new version.
znffal

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

Can anyone please help me on my reddit post? Trying to install wallet/set up mining on linux

https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/dnvxs3z/

Thanks
1oojke

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:18:42 AM

Can anyone please help me on my reddit post? Trying to install wallet/set up mining on linux

https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/dnvxs3z/

Thanks

Hi znffal, I answered your questions on reddit, you are pretty much all set up for using the biblepay, you juts need to get some more insights in how to use it Smiley Hope my answers help, we may move this discussion to reddit from now on.
oliwer21

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

and again no answers why 2core got better results in mining like my 2x 10cores/20HT Intel Xeon 2630V4

biblepay beware beware on your announces ,this forum is strong tool for our miners: if wont be miners wont be BIBLEPAY ...

The idea of Biblepay was to make it difficult for farm style mining operations to mint the majority of the biblepay coins. It is the algorithm itself that makes 10 cores less efficient than 2 cores, or something you would have on an old laptop. The idea is to make it so the average person with a simple cpu can have a shot at mining it fruitfully.
I would agree with it, but its hard to belive in that when both are working on 100% usage... and you can have bigger hash on 10 core cpu. You have lower hps2 on pool co i dont think its wallet issiue...

No this is not the case (LOL, what kind of pool would that be).  No the pool hands out equal difficulty work to everyone.  As you solve the shares, the work is checked against biblepay to make sure your solution is not only a good hash, but matches the solution in biblepay for the original problem.  Then you receive credit for the share.

If you were to ask me if we have a speed inconsistency problem, let me say this:  I see absolutely no problem in the measurement of HPS or the reward in HPS2 per CPU class in the pool.  What I find unusual is how windows machines can achieve an HPS2 of almost as high as linux machines, with HPS showing much lower than than linux HPS.  That is it that is my only inconsistency on my mind.  Everything else Im happy with, as we are promoting fair mining shares per node.

As far as the pool helping, I think the pool provides a fair avenue for mining.  Without it you would be out there solo mining.

So its ok when 2 core and 8 core cpus have same hps2 and are both are working on 100% cpu usage...
   Like you said LOL OMFG XD
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

bible_pay where is your answer for my question about suspicious transfer in different 2 wallets with 1 same wallet.dat

@west didnt answer me

@oliwer by me nobody knows how it work: very sad when devs didnt know how it work ROFL

i sent 5 and 10 bibles to CCEX and check: exists next another transfers ... but in main wallet is all OK  Huh Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/1234xbz.png
https://i.imgur.com/KKCKmUB.png

i mined more coins= im almost 6 years miner, but BIBLEPAIN is best confused coin,where main dev doesnt know why is 2core same strong like 10 core  Grin Grin  hat down

it will be continue, this coin will be dead

nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

I don't want to flat out say you are wrong, but what you are saying does not match up with my experience.  Just as a test I took 12 cpu VM, and ran 13 daemons with a max of 2 proc each.  HPS2 was half of HPS  (pretty much around 10-11k hps, and 4-6k hps2).  I increased the the VM to 14 and 16 CPUS with little affect on the HPS2.  Then I decided to lower the CPU count while keeping the number of daemons 13.  Currently I am using 8 CPUs with these 13 daemons.  The HPS has dropped down to about 7 HPS yet HPS2 is 5-6 HPS2.  Essentially the lower my computing power, the better the performance.  Which does not make sense at all.

PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

@Bible_pay - you might want to correct someone about this article claiming the first Christian Cryptocurrency: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/christ-coin-launches-first-faith-based-cryptocurrency/

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
oliwer21

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:18:59 PM

I don't want to flat out say you are wrong, but what you are saying does not match up with my experience.  Just as a test I took 12 cpu VM, and ran 13 daemons with a max of 2 proc each.  HPS2 was half of HPS  (pretty much around 10-11k hps, and 4-6k hps2).  I increased the the VM to 14 and 16 CPUS with little affect on the HPS2.  Then I decided to lower the CPU count while keeping the number of daemons 13.  Currently I am using 8 CPUs with these 13 daemons.  The HPS has dropped down to about 7 HPS yet HPS2 is 5-6 HPS2.  Essentially the lower my computing power, the better the performance.  Which does not make sense at all.

Do you run win or linux?
nsummy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:39:16 AM

Do you run win or linux?

Linux. I almost wonder if its not compiled correctly to take advantage of all of the processor features.
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:59:28 AM

<snip>
Do you run win or linux?
Linux. I almost wonder if its not compiled correctly to take advantage of all of the processor features.

Did you compile with the "-march=native" flag?

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:06:47 AM

JCDenton and whats about that suspicious transfers ??  it looks very bad that when i sent to CCEX few bbl i, i saw in my second wallet with same wallet.dat foreign transactions

616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:16:01 PM

JCDenton and whats about that suspicious transfers ??  it looks very bad that when i sent to CCEX few bbl i, i saw in my second wallet with same wallet.dat foreign transactions

I've not seen any issues with C-Cex, I looked at your message but cannot fully determine what occurred.  Did you go through the steps I suggested in PM? 

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
nsummy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

<snip>
Do you run win or linux?

Did you compile with the "-march=native" flag?

No, do I need to do that?  I just followed the instructions on reddit, which looking back, might not be the best
nsummy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

Actually now I'm pretty convinced that the issue is either with the pool or the miner or both.  Bible_pay says that every miner is mining on the same difficulty, that right there leads me to believe that the pool can't keep up with the shares submitted.  Of course there is no output to see so you can't tell how many shares you are submitting that are valid or invalid.  Then there are these 2 posts:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=17.0
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=18.0

If multiple threads are hashing the same share that would explain why there is such a big difference between local and pool hashrate, and why multiple daemons work best.
znffal

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:00:06 PM

Hi all quick question if I may.

I have just mined for 24 hours! My first time. On the pool website it says that I have 225 in my balance, and 191 immature. By my math that should mean I have 24 biblepay "available". Should this be showing in my software wallet on my computer? Because it just says balance 0.

Thanks
seeksilence

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:12:34 PM

account   to set Default Withdrawal Address
Then account--withdraw to your wallet address

seeksilence

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

How can I compile the biblepay src in a fast computer in Ubuntu and copy the compiled program to a slow computer and run? Which compile option should I use? Right now, I copied the compiled program and it says a lot of libraries are missing.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: