Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 119794 times)
coinpimp321

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

Thank you Ferohers!  Lets remember our roots.  And I'm sorry to hear about the Christian oppression in your part of the world.  

Let's think about that, all of us who live in our glass houses in the US, if you want to serve Christ and KNOW him, you need to be comfortable living outside and helping your Christian brothers and sisters.  Prepare for the Tribulation and thank God every day while we still have the internet.

[/quote]

preach it. google it up so you can learn the talk. then preach it.

"godnodes" "judas priest" . 'Rob' has a history of blasphamous references in this project. Playing up to the real christian brothers is so very sad 'Rob'

know them by their fruit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Yes, lead dev has founded a successful cryptocurrency project and maintains it with 5 devs currently.

From 1 guy to 5 now. wow.

mining millions and millions of coins to dump on everyone.

called it

Just currious, but what it throwing up your red flags on this project?
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:11:39 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 05:58:59 PM by coinpimp321

Yes, lead dev has founded a successful cryptocurrency project and maintains it with 5 devs currently.

called it

Just currious, but what it throwing up your red flags on this project?

I outlined my thoughts on characteristics of a pump and dump here

To summarize

- 'Rob' is an anonymous figure. No name, address, etc
- The coin was designed with very high circulation and is concentrated into a few hands (how does a new project get so much interest if not for pumping and dumping)
- 'Rob' gets nervous when this is questioned and attacks people who questions it or asks people to look the other way
- 'Rob' refuses to put out an investment sheet on the website on the 'maternode' scheme. He prefers to solicit interest in this forum so information is scattered

And lastly, there is no need for this project. It can be implemented with any other cryptocurrency with a donation button to charity. The only way to make money in this scheme is to mint your own coin that others have to buy. Since the other coins (.ie. Dash) are impossible to mine now, it cant be profitted from.

Public scrutiny especially in a christian project is mandatory.

'Rob' may have good intentions but yes red flags abound.

I suggest everyone to challenge 'Rob' on who he is, and demand a publicly published investment page on the biblepay.org website. Let's hope he is working on one
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

i care not what other cryptos are getting away with from non-existent regulations. that seems to be counter argument always. its the wrong standard to go by. you put the Bible in the project (literally in its hash), you better establish an order of accountability above the rest. forum posts peppered with teases and non specifics are like some underground party people are looking to get into. i get it - the more elusive the scheme the more allure and perceived value it tries to conjure

im not sure your math adds up. and i dont know how you can know much Dev (plus partners) have mined ahead of people or currently. Its impossible to know. Obviously Dev isnt stupid and has designed an investment scheme that requires 1.5 million coins (it was 500k, then 1.1 mil, then time to get that xmas bonus so 1.5 mil). The only way to provide people coins to buy those coins is to have them for sale across multiple accounts/miners. Its really not that difficult to see through.

Now you may say, how can "poor o' solo Dev" be able to pull that off, it would cost so much money. The fact is that anyone a year or two ago cognizant of bitcoin could have easily horded a lot and now have LOTS of money to use. In other words USD has deflated drastically and now BTC is king. So a $20 BTC coin can buy $7k of resources. You only need 6 months for the final 'master node' pump/dump scheme. So perhaps a $40 investment in BTC can yield you the mining hash (and thats probably exagerated)

the other tip off is how experienced the Dev is. He obviously appears to have worked with crypto and possible did another coin venture prior to this. So its a hash/rehash.

Keep in mind that these are questions that go through my mind. a simple document with a real person behind it would aliveiate worries of a flyby night operation using the Bible/orphans as its cover. also make masternodes more accesible to the public and not the pyramid investment that is being proposed

To the point of masternodes being a deposit account. what does that matter? the point is to sell the tokens for btc! of course you can keep the tokens! print them out and stuff them in your mattress. its just play money.
the game is to print tokens out of then air (via mining) and sell the hot potato to the next person with real money. and give them confidence the token will be worth something 10-100x in the future.

Ok, while I am getting the impression nothing short of your way or the highway will satisfy you, I will address your concerns one last time because I've seen other users in other forums start with the adversarial attitude you seem to be exuding and become good users.

Your argument about other cryptos is heard.  But I wonder if you are the same person calling the health inspector for a church potluck or bake sale?  At the point we are at, this coin is too small to do any of the regulatory diligence you request or suggest.  As far as accountability, you have seen the orphan reports?  There is a clear path that shows we are supporting well over one hundred orphans.  So I would hope that you would see that and recognize that the biggest cachet of the coin is being done correctly and is verifiable.  I don't see much more due diligence being necessary.

As far as my math, as of writing this, the TOTAL coin cap is $165,000 (according to coinmarketcap.com).  Mining was open from day one, there was no premine.  So any advantage the Dev had was not one that was exclusive to him.  There was an announcement that mining would go live at a certain time, and low and behold, it did and block one came into being.  As far as the MN cost, that has been debated for months, and the Dev has said a variety of numbers trying to find a reasonable stake to launch one.  While it is conceivable the Dev has multiple accounts that are mining, I cannot fathom a world he has 90% of the coin given the lack of a premine or Dev reward.  I can account for roughly 10M coins between people I know are not the Dev and I don't know that many users.

Your Bitcoin argument seems to ring of the straw man logical fallacy. Sure, he may have been the Bitcoin Pizza guy, or Satoshi Nakamoto himself, but in terms of this venture, this coin, he is essentially the lead Dev.  It doesn't matter what his other resources may or may not be, he still only has 24 hours in a day.  Quite frankly there are much easier ways to pump-and-dump than to start a new coin with zero premine.

In the end, I don't understand your vitriol towards this coin.  You've not posted one single thing to the obvious target, JesusCoin, nor 666Coin.   If you fear this is a pump-and-dump coin, then that is your right.  But the things you ask for, and I note only you ask for, are not remotely industry standard.  If you do not understand how masternodes work, then ask that question.  Or better yet, there are a series of videos that DASH put out that explain it very well.  Find them on YouTube.

Good luck to you in your crypto adventures, but please either settle down and relax here, or find another coin to play with.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
sharpshot

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

I'm suspicious of coinpimp321.  So many posts only about this coin and often twisting the facts or making something out of nothing.  Seems to be interested in creating FUD for some reason.  Their username is also a big red flag.  I suppose every thread here has someone like that?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

Coinpimp, Isnt Satoshi Nakamoto anonymous?  Wink

What is your real name, address and credentials coinpimp? Do you feel safe sharing that information over the internet? Please share with us  Smiley

If you're not interested in the project or its too much risk for you, why are you still here? and spreading FUD? (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)  Huh

===

Slovakia mocked my japanese name and called my guides non-helpful, after I had personally helped answer many of his questions...

Satoshiate spammed everyone and demanded payment for low quality work and copy pasted work of mine...

Coinpimp, you are spamming and spreading FUD...

===

I like that this coin is a combination of:

Dash (governance model) + Vertcoin (asic resistance) + Charity (a good cause) + Religion (morals)

Rob has provided more value than anyone! May God keep giving him strength!

coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

i care not what other cryptos are getting away with from non-existent regulations. that seems to be counter argument always. its the wrong standard to go by. you put the Bible in the project (literally in its hash), you better establish an order of accountability above the rest. forum posts peppered with teases and non specifics are like some underground party people are looking to get into. i get it - the more elusive the scheme the more allure and perceived value it tries to conjure

im not sure your math adds up. and i dont know how you can know much Dev (plus partners) have mined ahead of people or currently. Its impossible to know. Obviously Dev isnt stupid and has designed an investment scheme that requires 1.5 million coins (it was 500k, then 1.1 mil, then time to get that xmas bonus so 1.5 mil). The only way to provide people coins to buy those coins is to have them for sale across multiple accounts/miners. Its really not that difficult to see through.

Now you may say, how can "poor o' solo Dev" be able to pull that off, it would cost so much money. The fact is that anyone a year or two ago cognizant of bitcoin could have easily horded a lot and now have LOTS of money to use. In other words USD has deflated drastically and now BTC is king. So a $20 BTC coin can buy $7k of resources. You only need 6 months for the final 'master node' pump/dump scheme. So perhaps a $40 investment in BTC can yield you the mining hash (and thats probably exagerated)

the other tip off is how experienced the Dev is. He obviously appears to have worked with crypto and possible did another coin venture prior to this. So its a hash/rehash.

Keep in mind that these are questions that go through my mind. a simple document with a real person behind it would aliveiate worries of a flyby night operation using the Bible/orphans as its cover. also make masternodes more accesible to the public and not the pyramid investment that is being proposed

To the point of masternodes being a deposit account. what does that matter? the point is to sell the tokens for btc! of course you can keep the tokens! print them out and stuff them in your mattress. its just play money.
the game is to print tokens out of then air (via mining) and sell the hot potato to the next person with real money. and give them confidence the token will be worth something 10-100x in the future.

Ok, while I am getting the impression nothing short of your way or the highway will satisfy you, I will address your concerns one last time because I've seen other users in other forums start with the adversarial attitude you seem to be exuding and become good users.

Your argument about other cryptos is heard.  But I wonder if you are the same person calling the health inspector for a church potluck or bake sale?  At the point we are at, this coin is too small to do any of the regulatory diligence you request or suggest.  As far as accountability, you have seen the orphan reports?  There is a clear path that shows we are supporting well over one hundred orphans.  So I would hope that you would see that and recognize that the biggest cachet of the coin is being done correctly and is verifiable.  I don't see much more due diligence being necessary.

As far as my math, as of writing this, the TOTAL coin cap is $165,000 (according to coinmarketcap.com).  Mining was open from day one, there was no premine.  So any advantage the Dev had was not one that was exclusive to him.  There was an announcement that mining would go live at a certain time, and low and behold, it did and block one came into being.  As far as the MN cost, that has been debated for months, and the Dev has said a variety of numbers trying to find a reasonable stake to launch one.  While it is conceivable the Dev has multiple accounts that are mining, I cannot fathom a world he has 90% of the coin given the lack of a premine or Dev reward.  I can account for roughly 10M coins between people I know are not the Dev and I don't know that many users.

Your Bitcoin argument seems to ring of the straw man logical fallacy. Sure, he may have been the Bitcoin Pizza guy, or Satoshi Nakamoto himself, but in terms of this venture, this coin, he is essentially the lead Dev.  It doesn't matter what his other resources may or may not be, he still only has 24 hours in a day.  Quite frankly there are much easier ways to pump-and-dump than to start a new coin with zero premine.

In the end, I don't understand your vitriol towards this coin.  You've not posted one single thing to the obvious target, JesusCoin, nor 666Coin.   If you fear this is a pump-and-dump coin, then that is your right.  But the things you ask for, and I note only you ask for, are not remotely industry standard.  If you do not understand how masternodes work, then ask that question.  Or better yet, there are a series of videos that DASH put out that explain it very well.  Find them on YouTube.

Good luck to you in your crypto adventures, but please either settle down and relax here, or find another coin to play with.

Why are you speaking for 'Rob'? Why doesn't he speak to address these important issues. You always jump in to do the PR damage control. So you are either in on the scheme or 'Rob' himself. When people have to hide themselves behind double accounts, proxy domain names, that is a major red flag

Furthermore,  the 'orphan feature' is a marketing gimmic to be the raison d'être for inventing the coin. But its completely unnecessary as its just sending monies from one account to another. Easily programmable in any coin.

We dont need a highway to be satisfied.

Just throw up an investment page about the masternodes on the biblepay.org. And reveal who the team members are. Anything less is unbiblical.

Again, we cant expect 'Rob' to answer or even do this because it would implicate him. So surrogate accounts such as yours are need to provide a shield

Christians need ALL information to make their investment decisions.

616westwarmoth

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:17:26 PM

Sir, I am computer savvy but not an asset to crypto coding.  I have a strong background in communication.  I look to help people, and that is why I continue to speak to you.  It is one of my gifts and it is my gift to this coin.  I would rather shoulder the burden of difficult users and allow the Dev to do his work coding.  I believe in this coin, so I do what I can to help it, but I didn't know the Dev prior to this coin. 

Please re-read your Bible, see that doing good in the name of Jesus is Biblical.  See that the Bible has numerous examples of unnamed persons doing good in God's name.  But also of Jesus reaching out to difficult and outcast people, so that is why I continue to try and help you.

If you are anywhere near Illinois, you're welcome to come visit my house, see my computers and determine if I'm a shell account for the Dev or not.

Finally, do not consider small crypto as an investment.  If you are or are not truly a Christian (which is not for me, nor anyone short of God to judge) and need more information to invest, then don't consider this coin.  It is not at the investment level regardless of faith.  When a coin hits the levels DASH has, Masternodes may be part of business investment plans, but that is up to them to do their due diligence and ask questions.  At this level, the bake sale level in my analogy, no one should be "investing".  We can gather around a mutual hobby, crypto, and one that has charity at it's heart.  If you don't wish to be a part of it, you are not forced to be.  You sit back and allow the outright blasphemy that is the JesusCoin (the mote) to exist and attack this one (the splinter, if even that), but you have made your concerns and no one seems to share them.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:46:39 PM

togoshigekata  Smiley i can confirmed,that togoshige helped me via PM ... thx togo

pls to carve into stone

Dash (governance model) + Vertcoin (asic resistance) + Charity (a good cause) + Religion (morals)

coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Sir, I am computer savvy but not an asset to crypto coding.  I have a strong background in communication.  I look to help people, and that is why I continue to speak to you.  It is one of my gifts and it is my gift to this coin.  I would rather shoulder the burden of difficult users and allow the Dev to do his work coding.  I believe in this coin, so I do what I can to help it, but I didn't know the Dev prior to this coin. 

Please re-read your Bible, see that doing good in the name of Jesus is Biblical.  See that the Bible has numerous examples of unnamed persons doing good in God's name.  But also of Jesus reaching out to difficult and outcast people, so that is why I continue to try and help you.

If you are anywhere near Illinois, you're welcome to come visit my house, see my computers and determine if I'm a shell account for the Dev or not.

Finally, do not consider small crypto as an investment.  If you are or are not truly a Christian (which is not for me, nor anyone short of God to judge) and need more information to invest, then don't consider this coin.  It is not at the investment level regardless of faith.  When a coin hits the levels DASH has, Masternodes may be part of business investment plans, but that is up to them to do their due diligence and ask questions.  At this level, the bake sale level in my analogy, no one should be "investing".  We can gather around a mutual hobby, crypto, and one that has charity at it's heart.  If you don't wish to be a part of it, you are not forced to be.  You sit back and allow the outright blasphemy that is the JesusCoin (the mote) to exist and attack this one (the splinter, if even that), but you have made your concerns and no one seems to share them.

just post up an investment page and stop wheezling around with paragraphs of excuses and disclaimers lol
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:00:19 PM

togoshigekata  Smiley i can confirmed,that togoshige helped me via PM ... thx togo

pls to carve into stone

dash with a donation feature is all thats needed lol
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

called it

Wow, talk about out of context. He said he has a previous CC project that has 5 devs. BBP has 1.

Tall about the accuser of the brethren...
sharpshot

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:39:51 PM

called it

Wow, talk about out of context. He said he has a previous CC project that has 5 devs. BBP has 1.

He's desperately trying to find some mud to hurl but so far he hasn't really found any.  I think he's doing a good job of demonstrating how little there is wrong with this coin.  And Rob has shown the wisdom of Solomon by not feeding the troll.
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:52:16 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:52:46 PM by coinpimp321

called it

this just supports my hypothesis. current theory

1. Dev has considerable hashpower and partners prior to starting the project from past projects

2. Dev forks a coin, and gives it a novelty twist

3. Dev 'premines' coin prior to release. that is to say beta tests it internally to make sure his hashpower is ready to go at it. the other 5 devs can do the same. doesnt matter the point is to get AS MANY COINS AS POSSIBLE so there is a huge volume to sell later. (mine, pump , dump)

4.  Dev markets coin as a 'currency for tribulation saints' and configures coin so it portions out some to a donation fund.

5. Dev creates investor demand by inventing 'sanctuary' mechanism. Sets the price very high so that early adopters cant mine it for themselves but have to buy it from others (aka him and his buddies who have the large hashpower).

6. Dev releases 'sanctuary' and people spend their hard earned money ($1200) (fiat/btc) for worthless, unfunctional biblepay tokens. It makes no matter if those are kept in deposit. You just have to sell imaginary units for real money

7. the people who buy these tokens (investors, but they cant call them that) now hope that the next group of people will buy it from them

Its a classic pyramidal ponzi scheme. People who buy into this need to be aware that people at the bottom layer profit first and most. THEY DONT ABSORB MOST RISK. The rest are the poor suckers that hope to sell it to the next stream of people

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

BIBLE_PAY

hi,can i ask... my friend mining on pool with nick:majko miner:marko and his total balance is still 0 and immature balance falling without coins in total balance
can you help .... he started mine 4 days before  Undecided

thanks

He has no work in the work table.  You should go over his house and find out if you can get him in the leaderboard.

he is in leaderboard  majko!!! and mined 0 BBP for 4 days ... his total balance is 0   ... 54shares=block distribution=his name is in list.... for 4 days nothing in total balance?  ... bug is on your side with pool...please,where is mistake

where the coins disappear???

Oh OK, sorry about that, whatever I looked at this morning didnt match whatever I was reading.  OK I see him.

Alright, the problem is I pushed an update a couple days ago designed to allow better pool maintenance and it broke the ability for new users to actually get paid.

Luckily, I have a detailed report of everyone who was affected and what their balances actually should be.

The following users were affected and now have been corrected:

username   balancemain
FullAruba   9882.8179
biblepayer2   338.111
majko   3790.8321
carwash   199.8067
omnimanx1   4.2461
Gameron   93.7749
altf42001   1160.2953
marianP   215.7222

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Let me know if the balances do not accrue correctly going forward now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
coinpimp321

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

called it

He's desperately trying to find some mud to hurl but so far he hasn't really found any.  I think he's doing a good job of demonstrating how little there is wrong with this coin.  And Rob has shown the wisdom of Solomon by not feeding the troll.

practices the 5th amendment while restricting others 1st amendment right of discourse and debate
sharpshot

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:14:28 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:31:24 AM by sharpshot

Isn't it a bit hypocritical to spend so much time running down a coin and its dev while at the same time having a BiblePay address in your signature?
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:40:52 PM

I must agree that this is a very original project, even though I am not very religious. The way to hash is brilliant.
PIayCrane

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:59:15 AM

Hello Dev,  Got the code compile, but it develops a biblepay-qt but not the .exe version, the rest of the binaries are put together in .exe, only that one is lacking. I have observed another person stating the same thing on the board last week.  Any idea why it might be lacking?
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:11:34 AM

Hello Dev,  Got the code compile, but it develops a biblepay-qt but not the .exe version, the rest of the binaries are put together in .exe, only that one is lacking. I have observed another person stating the same thing on the board last week.  Any idea why it might be lacking?
Here are the bitcoin windows-qt compile instructions; once you get this working, you can also built biblepay-qt's EXE for windows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0

Also, I dont recall a message from last week regarding an EXE.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: