Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐  (Read 146265 times)
Lambo06 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

i know somebody who can get u the video how much u r payin?

PMed you.
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

A brand new innovative and smart project, glad to see that and will be a part of it, i will participate to the beta test, want to see how it's work.
it will be so great to earn crypto just with our WI FI. A long time i haven't see an new killer app like that in crypto world.
Thanks Dev, i trust in your project !

Thanks. Subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
btc_rocks_7070

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

can u plz reserve a spot for me in presale? less than 5 mil will get sold out fast
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:53:09 PM

The project seems a bit abstract right now but could hold a lot of potential. The critical part - I guess - will be to get outside (of crypto) target groups to use it. We will see - I am intersted and will follow the project Smiley
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:57:56 PM

The project seems a bit abstract right now but could hold a lot of potential. The critical part - I guess - will be to get outside (of crypto) target groups to use it. We will see - I am intersted and will follow the project Smiley

You are right and we have a plan for that. Since our app aims to monetize WiFi sharing, the main aim is to market it aggressively to tourists and travelers.  We intend to partner with travel agencies around the world who would promote our project to their clients. Another thing we intend to do is have WiC reloadable cards available at gas stations and retail convenience stores, so that people even without the know how of crypto currencies will be able to use our app without issues. Mass adoption is the main goal of the project.

Also, WiC is the only accepted currency in our app and hence anyone wanting to use it will have to buy WiC first, naturally increasing its value.

To stay up to date with the project, please subscribe: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

can u plz reserve a spot for me in presale? less than 5 mil will get sold out fast

Sorry, we are not reserving spots for now. When Token Sale details are announced, presale will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, early investors will get some bonuses. Please subscribe to know as soon as the details are announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

Now this is a project with a real use case and a development going on - not just empty promises on an unrealistic project. I'll be gladly following this people.

Won't be necessary to have extra hardware to share your wifi then?

Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

Now this is a project with a real use case and a development going on - not just empty promises on an unrealistic project. I'll be gladly following this people.

Won't be necessary to have extra hardware to share your wifi then?

Hey, you are correct, no extra hardware required for it to work. Uses what you already have Smiley

To stay up to date with all announcements, please subscribe: https://www.cryptowi.com/

Thanks!
btc_rocks_7070

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:28:44 PM

Sorry, we are not reserving spots for now. When Token Sale details are announced, presale will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, early investors will get some bonuses. Please subscribe to know as soon as the details are announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!

kk signed up
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:18:54 AM

oh wow, wifi sharing is a big industry with millions of users worldwide. I think when the app works good and the user can chose a custom price for his WiFi network that will be fantastic. Waiting for the Presale  Smiley
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:34:58 AM

this project is look good , many peoples in the world used wifi sharing for internet connection
i will keep my eyes for look this thread, waiting next update and good luck with your project
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

Joined the twitter campaign. Can not join the signature campaign as I'm already occupied with the Spectivvr.

How are you gonna track our retweets?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

Catherine looking awesome at foto  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:03:14 AM

good to see you will be tradable on launch!
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:17:13 AM

This is a big project, can involve many people, because many people use wifi sharing, I'm sure this project will be easy to grow, I will continue to wait for this update tread, hopefully run well and good luck
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:47:23 AM

so you will have the pre sale around august and the token sale by september, right? any info about how much is your cap during pre sale and the token sale?  i cant find answers in the op ans in the website.

Hey, that is correct. Exact details about the Token Sale including max cap will be announced soon. Please subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

I can tell you though that there will be NO MINIMUM cap since we have already developed the technology and this project is not in development stage. As for the max cap, it will be well under 5 million dollars as stated on the website under the section titled "Why invest in WiC?" point number 2.

You can also check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043933.msg20353036#msg20353036 (Point 2)

Thanks!

so in short, whatever will be raised by the team at the end of the ico, will be considered as successful? since as you said there will be no soft cap right?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:30:44 AM

this project is look good , many peoples in the world used wifi sharing for internet connection
i will keep my eyes for look this thread, waiting next update and good luck with your project

I agree it can be a rather successful project. How about national regulations? Some countries for example are requiring ID or phone number registration before allowing wifi roaming. How do you plan do handle that?

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:39:31 AM

Great idea, this project will grow quickly, the concept of using wifi sharing will facilitate the relationship between users, but the rapid development will make the team become busy, this project is very potential for success, hopefully running well, good luck dev
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

Alright, sign me up. The ideas that are coming out of this ICO craze are insane. Some of them, this being one, are achievable. I worry sometimes that in 5-10 years, I will need a crypto token to flush my own toilet because the water company has created a blockchain to simplify the distribution of our favorite clear liquid to the masses. It will be tradeable on most exchanges though.
 Sorry... I trailed of there a bit. I will happily be an early tester for this network. I am in Las Vegas, NV and at least five times a day I find myself needing a Wi-Fi signal.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:39:12 AM

Alright, sign me up. The ideas that are coming out of this ICO craze are insane. Some of them, this being one, are achievable. I worry sometimes that in 5-10 years, I will need a crypto token to flush my own toilet because the water company has created a blockchain to simplify the distribution of our favorite clear liquid to the masses. It will be tradeable on most exchanges though.
 Sorry... I trailed of there a bit. I will happily be an early tester for this network. I am in Las Vegas, NV and at least five times a day I find myself needing a Wi-Fi signal.

Token to flush the toilet  Cheesy maybe it will happen eventually lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: